Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
March 9th, 2021, 10:03 am
Today is Winston's Birthday everyone. Don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday! :)
So so happy birthday dear magnimity bossman wiseton wu pathbraker founder leader shaper spirtman of happy abord and the inpiring for all aborders posters and lurkers and we can only humily request please o please post more for sharing more more more your grandman wisedom for us your most loyal folowers who await in patently for you guidings and revlations
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Happy birthday Winston,

You're at that age now where you need to take care of your health, fresh fruit and vegetables, exercise and living a clean life because one day soon, you won't be able to turn it back around. Same for me too which is why I train like a champ six days a week! Bought a rowing machine for my birthday and it is great!

This is an important age for all men - mid 40's - we can't cane it like we could as kids anymore. We have to take good care and maintain the engine as we enter old age.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Happy Birthday Winston from Iraqvet2003!!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
March 10th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Happy 48th Birthday Winston from Iraqvet2003!!!!
If I am not mistaken The Commander was born in 77...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Today is Winston's birthday! Don't forget to wish Winston a happy birthday today, and send him any cyber gifts you have. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston and may the force be with you! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2022, 8:48 am
Today is Winston's birthday! Don't forget to wish Winston a happy birthday today, and send him any cyber gifts you have. lol
Happy bday dear wiseton hope you can emark on fresh aborder tours this year
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Happy Birthday Winston! :D

Hmm, cyber-gifts... Didn't I see a thread where you were talking about how you liked metaphysical white women? In that case, here:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Happy birthday, Winston. Your forum is spitting a lot of truth these days, and you deserve a lot of credit for it. I told you kicking out public duende was the worst mistake you ever made and welcoming him back the best decision. Now Daddy Wu -- care to downsize him back into his britches?

Mon dieux, I just got a pop-up calling for volunteers in the "Ukrainian Foreign Legion." Anyone feeling suicidal these days?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Happy birthday to our most magnanimous dear leader, may he have new adventures this year of the female kind and regale us with his tales.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Don't forget to wish Winston a happy birthday today!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:18 am
Hi all,
Don't forget to wish Winston a happy birthday today!
Happy birthday, Winston. Hope you have a good day today, my friend. :)
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Winston Happy Birthday!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Winston

Happy birthday!! I still love your website and your past works.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Winston

Happy birthday!! I still love your website and your past works.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!