World's Friendliest Countries

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

World's Friendliest Countries

Post by Mr S »

This is funny, I'm sure corporations had a hand in the findings...

http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/30/worlds ... chart.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Hah! America gets a 15 for "making friends"? HAHAHA! Bullshit! The majority of Americans you see walking down the street will ratfuck you for a $5 starbucks coupon, and do it with a smile. Who the hell needs "friends" like that?! I like the idea of asking what nations are the most friendly, but forbes is a great big friggin joke as it caters to the fascist troll demographic. Take what forbes says with a grain of salt unless you get to work in a helicopter.

Someone needs to do another survey and ask the REAL questions. Where can I go where people dont stick their noses into my business? Where can I go where the police are not a pack of dope dealing social parasites? Where can I go where one can live in peace, with the intent to do harm to none, and where none wish to do harm to me? Where can I go where the primary goal of the gov't is to tax me into oblivion or sent me off to war?

American wouldnt even be on the radar on such a survey. The two things America leads the world in is DEBT and PRISON INMATES! Cant wait to get out of this country, I swear.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

All this is buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! They are probably asking WASP execs who get sent by their multinationals with a $10000 per diem as to who gave them the best customer service. Why not ask rank and file expats like us?

Former Spanish/Portuguese colonies where people are of mixed race ( outside of Mexico) ,lead the way. Philippines is probably up in the top 10 even with all the bad people here. Panama, Costa Rica, etc are in the top ten. Then probably French African countries. Senegal, Cameroon , etc. Then maybe Indonesia, and other SE Asian countries. Then Russia and other E. Slavic countries. Anglo Germanics are at the bottom along with Northern Asians.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The survey was conducted by HSBC bank. Their best countries happen to be the places where they have their largest bank branches.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

True

Post by Master »

I completely agree. Its all bs. All polls and surveys today is frabricated by money to control and lie to the masses. if people really know, theyd be tramutatize, to learn they have been living a lie.