Why are Black American Women such Disasters?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Anyone have any experience with black women in sub-saharan Africa? My only exposure is those whom I've met in Europe and the US, such as at the universities. By and large, they were educated, gentle-ladies, who were very kind and interesting. A far cry from most black women I've met in the US. Was I just seeing the "wealthy/cream of the crop" from Africa? I recall that at the universities, the black Africans I knew wanted nothing to do with the American blacks, who were always trying to recruit them into their race-baiting and social causes. The Africans wanted nothing to do with them, and generally hung out with the whites. That made the black Americans even angrier. Just curious what others have experienced.

And no, I'm not a racist by discussing this....

I've dated women of other races, and I have absolutely nothing against blacks. I have friends who are black, and to paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., I judge people (if ever) by the content of their hearts and their character, not by their skin color. IOW, you have to make me dislike you; I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and more.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

RedDog wrote:Anyone have any experience with black women in sub-saharan Africa? My only exposure is those whom I've met in Europe and the US, such as at the universities. By and large, they were educated, gentle-ladies, who were very kind and interesting. A far cry from most black women I've met in the US. Was I just seeing the "wealthy/cream of the crop" from Africa? I recall that at the universities, the black Africans I knew wanted nothing to do with the American blacks, who were always trying to recruit them into their race-baiting and social causes. The Africans wanted nothing to do with them, and generally hung out with the whites. That made the black Americans even angrier. Just curious what others have experienced.

And no, I'm not a racist by discussing this....

I've dated women of other races, and I have absolutely nothing against blacks. I have friends who are black, and to paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., I judge people (if ever) by the content of their hearts and their character, not by their skin color. IOW, you have to make me dislike you; I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and more.
I met Ethiopian and Kenyan women before in Dubai. They all had a real gentle almost asian like demeanor. Very slim and feminine too. It changed my view of black women a lot to be certain. I'm afraid in America we get exposed to the damaged black people who become that way after centuries of poverty and social issues.