Everything In China NOT Perfect..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Everything In China NOT Perfect..

Post by globetrotter »

So I go to get a massage. I have one doctor working on my foot and I want my arm massaged, I go to another one. His assistant begins to give me a full body massage and after I turn over he pulls one blanket up over my torso one down over my legs, puts a cloth on my midriff and begins to give me a massage from my stomach...down to my crotch.

This I am not comfortable with. I don't like strangers rubbing my dick even if its through my underwear and a thin cloth. Let alone some dude. To top it off the place just gives me the creeps. The head doctor has this svengali, on stage like vibe that I just don't like. Their massages hurt and I did not enjoy them. I went back one time, cut the massage short when the same assistant tried to rub oil on my back while I am wearing my best suit and shirt and tie. The doctor follows me out, seeing my mild limp due to the sprained foot, and tries to massage it in the street.

I have to tell him no, loudly, (Get away from me!) get on my motorbike and drive off. Never to return.

Could this be some Asian non-concern in that men get their junk rubbed by other guys? Could be part of some weird legit massage I don't know about. But the full court press and following me into the street, I understand hard sales tactics in any language. In spas you walk around totally naked, no towel. This is odd to NA's but I can get used to it. Guys rubbing my dick? Nope. Sorry.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would never get a massage from a man. Don't they have women?
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Chinese massages are not very relaxing. Never ask for the aggressive massage. Thats where two woman basically beat the shit out you.

Chinese are strange people sometimes. The way they interpret certain situations is just really weird. When I was in China I was often left scratching my head wondering whats going on.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

catameran wrote:I would never get a massage from a man. Don't they have women?
Most massages are from men because they got the Doctor's license in massage (this is Chinese level, acupuncture, pressure points, ancient Chinese medicine level stuff, not a rub down) and own the business in most cases. They hire one girl out of the 6 guys interning. This is not your foofoo spa, it is a Doctors office.

The places where girls give massages are Whorehouses. They are open after dark and have pink/reddish lights hanging outside and/or from the room within.

Not my scene. I want a gf.

Culture here is what the USA was before TV. People go to bed at 9 to 9:30. After that time the Nightowls are out Two separate types and groups of people.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

globetrotter wrote:
catameran wrote:I would never get a massage from a man. Don't they have women?
Most massages are from men because they got the Doctor's license in massage (this is Chinese level, acupuncture, pressure points, ancient Chinese medicine level stuff, not a rub down) and own the business in most cases. They hire one girl out of the 6 guys interning. This is not your foofoo spa, it is a Doctors office.

The places where girls give massages are Whorehouses. They are open after dark and have pink/reddish lights hanging outside and/or from the room within.

Not my scene. I want a gf.

Culture here is what the USA was before TV. People go to bed at 9 to 9:30. After that time the Nightowls are out Two separate types and groups of people.
There are legitimate massage businesses in China that have women working in them who are not hookers. I have also heard the women that wash your hair in the barber shop are whores but I haven't been able to confirm this.