Fan Videos: Winston Wu is Right: Americans are socially disconnected (Steve Hoca & Others)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video: "Winston Wu is Right: Americans are socially disconnected" by Steve Hoca

Post by Winston »

Another guy makes a video about why Winston Wu is right about social disconnection and isolation in America.

Winston Wu is Correct: Americans Are Socially Isolated & Separated...

Mirror video of Steve Hoca's video "Winston Wu is right - Americans are socially disconnected".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video: "Winston Wu is Right: Americans are socially disconnected" by Steve Hoca

Post by Winston »

Great comment in the comments section of the video above. Says it all. Hits the nail on the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGc0b0KVM4

"America is not a society its a business, an economic machine whose sole interest is money and not social well being."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2010, 1:51 am
Steve made an interesting point about professional sports. I heard from Noam Chomsky and others that professional sports was developed to condition the population to be passive docile observers rather than become active for change. They train you to displace your aggression onto icons and sports heros, to keep you passive and uninvolved. That makes sense cause that's what it does.

After all, what other real benefit does professional sports have? You cheer for your team and put a lot of emotional investment in it. But all for what? It seems like a waste of energy.
Very interesting observation!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 2:52 pm
Another guy makes a video about why Winston Wu is right about social disconnection and isolation in America.

This guy is SPOT ON about American society!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Moretorque »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 7:40 pm
Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2010, 1:51 am
Steve made an interesting point about professional sports. I heard from Noam Chomsky and others that professional sports was developed to condition the population to be passive docile observers rather than become active for change. They train you to displace your aggression onto icons and sports heros, to keep you passive and uninvolved. That makes sense cause that's what it does.

After all, what other real benefit does professional sports have? You cheer for your team and put a lot of emotional investment in it. But all for what? It seems like a waste of energy.
Very interesting observation!!!
I shut it all off after 9/11, it all changed drastically after that. The entire sytem was layed down and cemented as a corporate structure to tote the line of the state only with no oppossing views at all.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That guy above made two more videos about why America is not a free country and lacks human connection.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:

He hit the nail on the head. I am going to check out more of his videos on his YouTube channel.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video he made about a month ago.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he talks about how horrible online dating is for Asian men in America.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 9:00 pm
Winston wrote:

He hit the nail on the head. I am going to check out more of his videos on his YouTube channel.
This guy is spot on about American society and culture!!! I will also see some more of his videos on youtube.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That guy above, Tommy, and I just did a podcast together where he asked me 16 questions. We had a deep discussion. It came out to over 3 hours. Whew! I just uploaded it to my channel. Here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it. It's chock full of Winston Wu insights and comparisons. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another video from Tommy.

Tommy seems like a decent looking thin guy. Why would he be ostracized in America?

7 Big Problems No-One Focus or talk about to fix in America. (Leaving The U.S. is the best Choice)

Description

7 Big Problems No-One Focus or talk about to fix in America. (Leaving The U.S. is the best Choice)

In this video I talk about all my wisdom about these 7 different problems no one talks or focus on to fix in America: here are “7 big Problems No-One Focus or talk about to fix in America” not even the American media or News talk about these 7 big problems in America:
-
1.American Culture is a Antisocial culture it’s more of a consuming consumerism culture & Materialistic culture also a business type unfriendly culture.
-
2.depression & mental illness problems: about 17.3 million adults in America have depression problems rate & about 42.5 million adults have social anxiety disorder. This is a high rate problem! But in other countries people don’t have these problems at all that’s bizarre.
-
3.Loneliness & Isolation problems in the US which causes human unhealthy disconnection of a relationship either with a family or trying to meet new people to become friends with! & this is call “TRUE FORCE LONELINESS” America has a lot lonely people which is why the US has the highest Public mass shooters than other countries! Due to feeling bad,unworthy & not good enough for social society in the US.
-
4.lack of mental health,spiritual health,relationship & physical health development of higher growth problems in the US.
-
5.Americans don’t travel abroad ALOT only few travel abroad to learn new culture & history also see new environments. Europeans travel solo 10x more than Americans since Americans have to become a slave to there jobs all day long & not get enough days breaks or weeks break to travel like the Europeans do! Europeans work less hours & get more holiday breaks to travel to learn & explore.
-
6.Americans are competitive & aggressive more than foreign people of the culture such as money,materialism, power,status,conformity & the rat race problem in the US
-
7.Dating scene in America is Horrible for men! There are a lot of lonely single frustrated men in America! But by buying plane ticket to go abroad it’s much easier to meet & date women abroad!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Tommy knows kung fu too. His moves look pretty fast. See his kung fu demo below. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fan Videos: Winston Wu is Right: Americans are socially disconnected (Steve Hoca & Others)

Post by Winston »

One of my fans, Tommy Tan from Texas, walks in the park and makes a new video talking about Winston Wu and social disconnection in America. Wow so true!