MMA fighter rejected by American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

MMA fighter rejected by American woman

Post by Jackal »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92xuoC2epA

Here's a clip I had to share of an episode of the show "Blind Date" in which the MMA fighter Tim Sylvia goes on a blind date with a bitchy American woman who rejects him because he doesn't drink enough and isn't wild enough. This just shows us how f***ed up American women's concept of a "bad boy" is. They seem to like stylish, fake, tough-guy posers, but dislike truly tough men who aren't constantly pushing people around or showing off.

If an MMA fighter doesn't qualify as a "bad boy" then nobody should. This guy could literally beat up all the guys this bitch has ever dated at the same time. Sylvia just laughs about getting his arm broken in a previous fight. Couldn't this girl just forgive him for wanting to relax and be kind when he's not fighting? Sheesh...
Last edited by Jackal on June 20th, 2010, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: MMA fighter rejected by American woman

Post by dano »

Jackal wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92xuoC2epA

Here's a clip I had to share of an episode of the show "Blind Date" in which the MMA fighter Tim Sylvia goes on a blind date with a bitchy American woman who rejects him because he doesn't drink enough and isn't wild enough. This just shows us how f***ed up American women's concept of a "bad boy" is. They seem to like stylish, fake, tough-guy posers, but dislike truly tough men who aren't constantly pushing people around or showing off.

If an MMA fighter doesn't qualify as a "bad boy" then nobody should. This guy could literally beat up all the guys this bitch has ever dated at the same time. Sylvia just laughs about getting his arm broken in a previous fight. Couldn't this girl just forgive him for wanting to relax and be kind when he's not fighting? Sheese...
I noticed Blind Date has 99% failure rate at hooking people up. Tim Silvia is rich, famous, handsome and hung like a horse and she still isn't interested in him. It just goes to show you how unstable american women are. There incapable of loving men because there too in love with themselves.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

dano wrote: I noticed Blind Date has 99% failure rate at hooking people up. Tim Silvia is rich, famous, handsome and hung like a horse and she still isn't interested in him. It just goes to show you how unstable american women are. There incapable of loving men because there too in love with themselves.
I can understand that some people just don't have any chemistry together, but the woman didn't need to be such a bitch about everything. She could have actually had some manners and at least kissed him goodnight.

Silvia certainly wasn't smooth, but it was no reason for the girl to treat him like dirt. Typical American woman...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Geez, that's unbelievable. And he seemed like a nice guy too. What's wrong with woman today?????????
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

Post by mrsesamechicken »

Cmon guys, this MMA guy was obviously a big p***y. In the ring he's awesome but out of it he's a wuss. If you only have ONE thing controlled in your life rather than your entire life yeah you're not going to be found attractive.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

mrsesamechicken wrote:Cmon guys, this MMA guy was obviously a big p***y. In the ring he's awesome but out of it he's a wuss. If you only have ONE thing controlled in your life rather than your entire life yeah you're not going to be found attractive.
But then again, many American women like men who are totally uncontrolled sociopaths who half NO self-control, so it's not always a matter of a man consciously controlling every aspect of his life. And why should a woman who is just a bit above average be able to demand a man who is perfect in almost every aspect?
zboy1 wrote:Geez, that's unbelievable. And he seemed like a nice guy too. What's wrong with woman today?????????
Perhaps it was exactly that--he was "nice" and we all know what American women do with "nice" men: dump them like yesterday's garbage.

American women seem to prefer the reverse: the bully types who are tough loud-mouths on the outside, but actually pussies on the inside. I'm sure this girl should be able to find enough excitingly unpredictable tattooed meth addicts if she looks hard enough.
Last edited by Jackal on June 27th, 2010, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

Yeah we already know American women are f***ed up, I'm past that :P Dating should be the simplest and most natural thing in the world, it shouldn't be so complicated.

The problem is that she is too much in her head, judging him on a social&logical level. When you go to other countries, women are very intuitive and they KNOW how strong you are inside, and they react spontaneously to your state of mind. So yeah, American women look at what you do and what you say instead of who you are.

The trick is to get them off their head, to shut down the voice in their mind, in some way or another. Another trick is to move on to the next girl :P

That guy has strength inside himself. Maybe he's not perfect, but she's definitely not either! He has more to offer than she does. It's just that she has been conditioned to behave like if she was a price to be won no matter what value she really has.

Another aspect is that all this was filmed. If they were by themselves, she could say "why not" and just go for a quick fun. But if that quickie is broadcasted accross America, it take away the carefreeness of the interaction.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

He failed to properly bow and worship the female goddess instantly and totally.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

Grunt wrote:He failed to properly bow and worship the female goddess instantly and totally.
Doing that wouldn't have helped him either :P
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I know, we joking, but seriously dude should get down on his knees and thank GOD that he is "rejected" by American females. Now, will dude figure out how to get to Brazil for a summer vacation and those sexually aggressive Latina hotties? Time will tell!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Jackal wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92xuoC2epA

If an MMA fighter doesn't qualify as a "bad boy" then nobody should. This guy could literally beat up all the guys this bitch has ever dated at the same time. Sylvia just laughs about getting his arm broken in a previous fight. Couldn't this girl just forgive him for wanting to relax and be kind when he's not fighting? Sheesh...

i read this last week and i thought it was both funny and disgusting you posted this. i will say why. i used to be such a fan of this show. still am and im actually bump it got cancelled. it was so funny seeing typical people granted a bit stage but they let the string a bit flow go out and do the stupidest thing to get laid. there were others that were pretty interesting like the 5th wheel and elimadate i think. there were several in its day that were interesting now we have that reality tv mtv crap like next. whaat a bunch of crap. anyway, those shows were fun with roger lodge and i remember seeing that episode. that is tim sylvia at the time i really didnt know much about him. i think i saw fight once and i didnt like his apperance but i knew he was big. what i couldnt get is how stupid this woman was, she was attractive and had a bit of aura bout her but she wasnt into this bad ass dude who had tons of money because in reality he wasnt such a bad asss guy. he was a down to earth guy. After this show and learning about him a bit i liked him. i couldnt believe this girl wasnt digging this guy who had tons of money and the no.1 reason was because he wasnt treating her like a piece of meat. what she wanted was for him to jump her bones and dump her but he had too much class to do that. what a waste of woman. You think thats bad that stupid sex tape with kendra is with a mma fighter. she was 18 when that tape came out so how old mustve she been before she was banging guys older than her? sad, real sad.

There other good episodes on blind date about all kinds of people. The consistent thing was that girls like bad boys that treated him bad not good guys treating them good which really pissed me off because if the guy is bad and he hurts the girl nobody wins. but if the guy is good and treats the girl good why cant he win if that is a goood situation. the nuts of them, they just are all crazy. no reason for that but true, nutso in bag.

anyway good post.
polya
Junior Poster

A 22 year old know-it-all bar-slut.

Post by polya »

A 22 year old know-it-all strip bar-slut. She works in a STRIP bar, & her first words were "she has a weakness for bad-boys" - what a bar slut. Its a waste of time dating a young girl because she is just full of her-self. In 10 years she will be a washed-out crack hoare while he will be a champion. He can do better than this white trash b*itch. Its just a shame that women will come up with any excuse to reject a good guy, while they spread their legs for bad-boys....
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
TheForeigner1983
Freshman Poster

Ugly 22 year old chick

Post by TheForeigner1983 »

The woman looks really old for her age like she can be in her mid to late 30s possibly 40s. Her lifestyle is making her look like crap. Tim shouldn't even have thought about taking her out on any date. He can do a lot better than her.
TheForeigner1983
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Good post. So contrast this shit, on the other hand, by watching an episode of Jersey Shore...which I have come to love because it fully illustrates how disgusting both men and women are in this country.

I'm a big UFC fan. I remember in several of his fights they talk about what a nice guy he is outside the ring, even throwing out the word gentleman. Boy thats not gonna get you shit here. So watch the men on Jersey Shore. Here you have anthropoid ape males with such low IQ's I have even wondered if they are functionally literate...yet the whores throw themselves at these idiots. The one guy in particular is hilarious...he CONSTANTLY screws over his brain dead girlfriend, and the brain dead girlfriend goes right back to him. It is like the blind leading the blind.

AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT. THEY WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT.