Steve Neese's Groundbreaking Interview with Steve Hoca! Must Hear!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here is Steve N's response to the interview and thanks to my compliments of it:
Thanks Winston !! I'm real pleased it was so good. Man, this is what I'm talkin about. I want to be a part of getting the word out. It's like Steve said , most American guys instinctively know that American woman in general leave little to be desired. We just need to break the stereotypes and preconcieved notions regarding what foreign woman are all about. And I think we did a great Job of clarifying that it's not about bashing American woman but more about helping guys realize they are missing out by overlooking the international dating scene.

Funny how i thought it was a botched interview on my part but when i listened to it it sounded way better than i imagined.

Ya know, my best friend who kind of sees what we are talking about but isnt really passionate about it, said that the interview was extremely impressive and effective. It took him by surprise how good it was, said we sounded sincere, matter of fact , and professional. He said no matter which side of the fence a person is on, that it was very entertaining. Looks like Steve and I make a good team. LOL. Yes, good you hooked us up Winston.

Btw, Oprah's office just called and said they want us to appear on her show next fall. Ha ha ha!!!

I wonder if you can name the u tube interview with something that is a more common search title so more people can run across it. Hmmmm. Guys are more likely to search for the word or phrase "dating" than anything else?? Well, hope you have put good thought into how you listed it on u tube for maximum exposure to search results.

I'm really glad you think it's so good. Thanks. I think the steves are equally passionate and believe in our message that it will help men not give up and perhaps find happiness.
As you can see, even his skeptical friends found it convincing and entertaining.

I mean, right now our movement is just text and photos on my site. What it needs is a strong voice, like what Steve H has. He has that charisma and energy in his voice that gets attention and influences others. He is a strong radio/media persona that would be a major tool in this movement. That's the kind of spokesperson that makes more of a difference and reaches out to others.

I've got all the main points laid out in organized form on my site, but Steve H brings a real voice to it, which is a powerful aid indeed.

Another thing I noticed in this interview was that Steve H has evolved over the past year a lot. At first, he was just an intelligent frustrated American male with an opinion to get out about the reality of things. But now after all he's learned over the past year, he has deeper insight and can draw comparisons between people and cultures than ever before. It's like he's making the bigger connections now and catching on fast. That's a sign that he's on the right track of learning and progressing. It's like he is now seeing things from a broader perspective than before. A lot of the arguments he made in this interview reflect that.

At the rate that Steve H is progressing and learning and grasping it all, just imagine what he will be like when he starts going abroad and experiencing all this for himself! Wow. He would soon become a "fully trained Jedi Knight" to use Star Wars terms, and could become even more powerful and passionate than me and Ladislav combined! lol He has that potential, as an up and coming wildcard with a lot of passion and fire in his belly.

Someone in the YouTube comments asked why this epidemic is not being acknowledged as a problem in America. I replied and said that basically because most people live through their TV tube, not in reality. They don't believe that something is a problem unless the TV tells them that it is a problem. If it's not on TV, then it doesn't exist to most people. That is how mind controlled our society is. We are unknowing slaves. Most are followers and they don't even know it. That's the sad thing. It's what I've learned from Michael Tsarion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, to those of you who say that they should quit whining and just go overseas, you gotta remember that change is a slow process. You can't deprogram yourself instantly from years of programming into your subconscious by our culture and media. It takes time and progressive revelations to unfold. You have to take that into account. And this interview is a great aid in that process.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Re: The BEST Interview by Steve yet! MUST HEAR! Turning poin

Post by yatterman1 »

Rock wrote: Heck in Pattaya, some of the most attractive working girls limit their clients to relatively young and attractive guys.
LOL! Hookers that limit their clients to young and attractive guys! What a bunch of DOG WHORE CUNTS! This is why im staying here in the US....why go half way around the world to see the same shit that goes on the in united states?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yatterman1 wrote:
Rock wrote: Heck in Pattaya, some of the most attractive working girls limit their clients to relatively young and attractive guys.
LOL! Hookers that limit their clients to young and attractive guys! What a bunch of DOG WHORE CUNTS! This is why im staying here in the US....why go half way around the world to see the same shit that goes on the in united states?
It is NOT the same at all! I SWEAR IT!

There is such an excess of single girls overseas, many of which are desperate, that an average guy has a ton of choices. They treat you a MILLION times better! Listen to the interview and you will see. The differences are ASTOUNDING!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Rock wrote: Let me remind you that these paradise ares for women can be damaged once they get too much publicity.
That's true, but the world is constantly changing and we can't stop it. For example, in the early 90s, Prague was an awesome place for foreigners to be and people were having crazy parties all the time, but now it's pretty unfriendly to foreigners and is old news. And there are probably some secret places to meet great women which will always remain secret.

I wouldn't worry about too many American men going overseas. First of all, because of a whole host of reasons, most will probably never actually go overseas, and many of those that do, will realize how American they really are and how uncomfortable they are when they're out of the Anglosphere. It takes a unique person to be able to adapt to a foreign country, learn the language, and succeed there. This is already a large barrier to success which will keep most men out except for very short vacations.

Since the Philippines seems like the easiest place for guys to go, I think it makes sense that Winston emphasizes that. More determined and intelligent guys can do more research about other places.

Lots of people I know seem to like Poland a lot. That seems like the new place to go for English teachers and other expats, but I've never been there.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Winston, if I got to the Phillippines...for ANYTHING...and chicks aren't blowing me as soon as I get off the plane, I'm going to track you down, tie 50 live cats to your body and throw you in a cold shower.

Fortunately, I've got two girls here in the US who will not only f**k me up one wall and down the other, but also cook dinner and buy cigarettes and brandy for me. YAY-UH!!!
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Shokkers wrote:Winston, if I got to the Phillippines...for ANYTHING...and chicks aren't blowing me as soon as I get off the plane, I'm going to track you down, tie 50 live cats to your body and throw you in a cold shower.

Fortunately, I've got two girls here in the US who will not only f**k me up one wall and down the other, but also cook dinner and buy cigarettes and brandy for me. YAY-UH!!!
YAY-UH! There's no need to brag about your 2 girls: If you sponsored an Indian child, would you write to the child & tell of your new car, your trip to Disneyland (when the child is in poverty). If you can hear, will you go onto a forum for the deaf & talk about the sound of some amazing new song??

(By the way don't reply that "I'm jealous" - I've got all my money out of the USA. I'm enjoying summer in Moscow - I go to a nude beach that is packed on weekends - maybe 4000 people there last Sunday, I go to bars, I go to parties at people's homes...).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Oh, DAMN, too late!
Anyway that probably did come off as bragging, but I rather wanted to point out that not ALL American girls are toxic leeches.
Winston recently promoted an Asian dating website and the girls are slightly scary, but at least they describe themselves less than American girls.
Glad to hear Moscow's nice in the summer...I hear mixed reports about Russia.

Anyway, congratulations, you seem to be the one other guy on this site that doesn't gripe about woman, while simultaneously using a pin-up model for an avatar.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Shokkers wrote:
Anyway, congratulations, you seem to be the one other guy on this site that doesn't gripe about woman, while simultaneously using a pin-up model for an avatar.
I fit that description too. The pin-up model avatars seem strange to me. I often have to remind myself that the source of those posts is just some dude.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Hoca's interview with Larry Elterman has just been uploaded!

Listen to it here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3

I haven't listened to it yet, but I will later.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Winston

Note: To order Larry's ebook "A Man's Guide to Life and Love in the Philippines" or read some sample chapters, click the link in the forum index in the right sidebar.

Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Winston, is that you on the front of Larry's book?
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

Free wrote:Winston, is that you on the front of Larry's book?
Larry reveals in the recent interview put up here that it's himself on the cover.

I too, thought it was Winston until I heard this..
starkeep
Freshman Poster

types of men women choose

Post by starkeep »

:roll: 8) It is amazing to me the type of people some people here like particularly some american women. I was reading a dating type that a us female
wanted here. It read looking for gangster type with a lot of tattos. I dont know if this woman loves gang members or what but there is a big differance in a pi gal and a us gal. It is considered a sin there to have lot of tattos and be a gang member. But here in the us that sooms to be a preferred type for some??? I guess im old fashioned but i have no interst in the first felon i see maybe if the female has a good character or educatio would mean a little more. I would think that would b e true in a females selection also but i the us things are different.
fed up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course not. I just met Larry. How would I be on the cover of his book? It doesn't even look like me.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dsc wrote:
Larry reveals in the recent interview put up here that it's himself on the cover.

I too, thought it was Winston until I heard this..
No he didn't say that in the interview. Listen to it again. Steve asks if that's him on the cover. Larry says no, it's just some guy he took a picture of from the back who agreed to do it.