Ladislav, What makes Russian men masculine

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Ladislav, What makes Russian men masculine

Post by ssjparris »

What makes russian men masculine. i noticed the difference of their men between men of the states. was wondering what their mentality is on being a man.

anyone else know what a russian man's mindset is to be masculine. I noticed alot of people talking about how masculine they are on this website. thanks dudes and dudettes.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is no mindset, it is just a normal state of nature. American men were like that in the 40ies and 50ies. Think John Wayne for one.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey wait a minute your absolutely right. okay that makes perfect sense. it is quite natural its just i am trying to get it all back now. HA.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ladislav, What makes Russian men masculine

Post by momopi »

ssjparris wrote:What makes russian men masculine. i noticed the difference of their men between men of the states. was wondering what their mentality is on being a man.

anyone else know what a russian man's mindset is to be masculine. I noticed alot of people talking about how masculine they are on this website. thanks dudes and dudettes.

How Russians train their men:

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I was on the Ukrainian airline from Vienna to Kiev, once the plane got into the air, I pushed back my seat so that I could get some sleep. The man behind me said "What do you think you are doing?" and acted like I was doing something wrong. This is the first time I had heard of anyone objecting to another person putting their seat back in an airplane, because this is what you have the right to do and everyone knows this. The sense I got is that if you live in a Slavic country, you are going to have to deal with a lot of intimidation and fighting for territory. I prefer the Latin Cultures where there is a deep sense of politeness built into the culture.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, I think there it would be good manners there to ask if you could push the seat back. He could be reading or doing something. Suddenly the seat comes down. But again, Ukrainians are not Russians. The population is big, the people are selfish for the most part. Men do not make good friends with each other. All Slavs are not the same.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ladislav wrote:Well, I think there it would be good manners there to ask if you could push the seat back. He could be reading or doing something. Suddenly the seat comes down. But again, Ukrainians are not Russians. The population is big, the people are selfish for the most part. Men do not make good friends with each other. All Slavs are not the same.

From what I remember, he was sitting back and talking to his friend and smoking like a chimney. He never asked me if I minded if he smoked. Do you really ask people if you can move your seat back? I haven't seen this before. With the airlines today - you are seated into an ever smaller seat, can't move, and may break your neck if you turn around and talk to someone. Although, if someone complained, I suppose you could get charged with terrorism these days.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ momopi whoa dude that is weird i am going through this type of training right now. making my muscles strong and damn near impenetrable (did it spell that right ?)
its also funny that you posted this. if i wanna be a man then i have to get beat up with giant sticks. :lol:
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The Russians have their own martial arts. There was a great series on History Channel that every week explored a different martial art in a different country. They had a whole episode on the Russian martial arts.