Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are the qualities of a responsible man?

Post by Adama »

It seems to me that these so called qualities are goals that men should have to stop women from shaming them or to otherwise make brainwashed feminists happy.
Woman'sview wrote: I am going to write here what I think is the qualities of a responsible man:

1. He has worthy goals that will make his family proud, and not ashamed.
i.e. He doesnt travel abroad for bachelor vacations!
Woman'sview wrote: 2. He strives to improve himself, and do not get stuck in vices.
i.e. He doesnt travel abroad for bachelor vacations!
Woman'sview wrote:
3. He respects women and do not take advantage of her vulnerabilities.
He puts American women on a pedestal and does what he is told. If he doesnt submit to a woman, he is abusing all women everywhere by being a bigoted jerk who wants to dominate foreign women or avoid the responsibility of handing a strong American woman.
Woman'sview wrote:
4. He strives to support his wife and children to the best of his abilities.
Women are equals. That is unless there is physical danger or a bill is due. Then it is back to old fashioned traditions that would ordinarily be oppressive, if they didnt directly benefit women at the expense of men.
Woman'sview wrote:
6. He admits error.
Realize that as a man, you are always wrong.
Woman'sview wrote:
7. He makes his country proud.
If you don't fight for our *freedoms* (i.e. media lies to enrich the bankers, elites and other cronies), then you aren't a real man. I can't wait for the day that there are all female tanker and infantry units in the Marines who are taking down Falluja.
Woman'sview wrote:
9. He doesn't sexually abuse women, especially vulnerable ones.
By default, men are sexual abusers and that's what they all seek to do to women. Thank God the USA is a female dominated country, otherwise all the women here would have been raped already. Oh wait, 1 in 4 women is raped everyday in the USA. There must be more laws to protect women from those evil men!!
Woman'sview wrote:
11. He tries to differentiate when he is the problem and when the society that he is
born in is the problem.
In other words, it isnt the society. It is you. YOU LOSERS!!!
Woman'sview wrote:
12. He doesn't blame all women for his problems, or put blame on all members of a
certain group. He is willing to know that many or most women may be a certain way in America, but not all are that way.
In other words, it isnt American women. It is you. YOU LOSERS!!!
Woman'sview wrote:
13. He remembers to be kind to the opposite sex, because his mother is a woman and he may have daughters, and wants men to treat them with respect and kindness.
How simplistic. So every woman is a representation of our mothers. This probably goes back to the very idiotic and very discredited Freud Oedipus complex.
Woman'sview wrote:
14. He does his best with what he was given, and tries not to envy another man's happiness.
Subtle difference but there is nothing wrong with envy. There is something wrong with jealousy, however. Besides that, seeing how happy other men are can actually be a motivator to make yourself happy.

As Grunt would tell you if he were around, American women are just feminists and shouldnt be allowed on forums like these.

It is interesting, however, that this one in particular is full of the NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT syndrome, yet proves with her every post that she is a feminist and it is deeply ingrained in American society.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Hahahah

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@Adam

"Strong" American woman?? Are you f&$@ing high?! What the f&^* are you smoking?!? Nah just joking. But yeah, how are AWs strong? Sometimes, true strength is taken for weakness, and true weakness is sometime taken for strength...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
13. He remembers to be kind to the opposite sex, because his mother is a woman and he may have daughters, and wants men to treat them with respect and kindness.
How simplistic. So every woman is a representation of our mothers. This probably goes back to the very idiotic and very discredited Freud Oedipus complex.
Woman'sview wrote:
14. He does his best with what he was given, and tries not to envy another man's happiness.
Subtle difference but there is nothing wrong with envy. There is something wrong with jealousy, however. Besides that, seeing how happy other men are can actually be a motivator to make yourself happy.

As Grunt would tell you if he were around, American women are just feminists and shouldnt be allowed on forums like these.

It is interesting, however, that this one in particular is full of the NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT syndrome, yet proves with her every post that she is a feminist and it is deeply ingrained in American society.
Yes, WV is just another unconscious feminist but is posing as *something different*, to get men in line on this forum; this is a type of Agent Provocateur.

I've also blown out her Oedipal minutia by discrediting by own flesh & blood sister, who's both a faux feminist and a completely lazy, self-indulgent individual. Thus, the blood is thicker than water is also out the door here. American families are essentially a joke!

The men of this country are not in a struggle to survive but in a struggle to keep their souls. WV is as much of a thief of one's spirit as any other Demon (that is if you buy into those ancient mythical archetypes as a metaphor) but is instead cloaked in Egyptian cotton to fool you.

Thus, the "envy" clause is retarded & a way of keeping the sheeple in line. If someone else, i.e. a US/Canadian guy dating a woman in Brazil, is happy, a good thing to do is to emulate him than in being envious. Envy, as a long term terminal condition, is basically not taking the right actions to remedy a situation.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Admittingly I have wondered lately if my original plans to leave America at the drop of a hat and teach English elsewhere while chasing after girls were a bit immature.

I've also already achieved some of my "happier abroad" goals by dating a woman in Russia and also seeking out women and friends outside the American mainstream, even while remaining "physically" in America. The need to leave just for the sake of dating is no longer so strong. A recent Native American Cultures class I have been taking has also kindled a fascination with some of the Native American tribes right here in my home state.

I have decided that even if I do teach English abroad for awhile I'm not going to permanently cut off my ties with my friends here. I'm also focusing more on goals other than that of just skirt chasing (not to say that I wont do it all though, lol). I want to contribute to the expansion of awareness and the undermining of the NWO.

I'm also still adamantly against dating mainstream American women, lol.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Enishi wrote:Admittingly I have wondered lately if my original plans to leave America at the drop of a hat and teach English elsewhere while chasing after girls were a bit immature.

I've also already achieved some of my "happier abroad" goals by dating a woman in Russia and also seeking out women and friends outside the American mainstream, even while remaining "physically" in America. The need to leave just for the sake of dating is no longer so strong. A recent Native American Cultures class I have been taking has also kindled a fascination with some of the Native American tribes right here in my home state.

I have decided that even if I do teach English abroad for awhile I'm not going to permanently cut off my ties with my friends here. I'm also focusing more on goals other than that of just skirt chasing (not to say that I wont do it all though, lol). I want to contribute to the expansion of awareness and the undermining of the NWO.

I'm also still adamantly against dating mainstream American women, lol.

Hear, hear brother!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellows, ten years ago, I was among the one or two guys, I knew, who used to think like those in this forum. I was beginning to wonder, back then, if I were a lunatic fringe member, since many of my mainstream associates disagreed.

Today, there are several websites, based around those earlier findings, & it looks like it's paid off to be "paranoid" because many of those same mainstreamers are miserable today. But yet, they still use the type of excuses like WV and still insist on *hindsight is 20/20* type of rationalizations for their failures in life. For me, life is a lot simpler ... if you live in a bad neighborhood, don't be surprised if you get robbed but instead, take precautions at all times. And better yet, move to a safer town but live in a smaller place, if that's the only way to afford it.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Woman'sview wrote:I am going to write here what I think is the qualities of a responsible man:

-This is different from every woman's perspective. My goal is to live a simple happy life, ensuring that my family is financially stable.
-Let's face it, this doesn't really cut it with most American women. They want an ambitious man. And if you can't hack that, then your a loser.

2. He strives to improve himself, and do not get stuck in vices.
-Do women strive to improve themselves? From what i've seen, barely ever. Yet, the whole equality issue aside, why is it the man
who's always needs to "change"?. And don't tell me that women don't pull this all the time.

-Respect is given where respect is due. I always give an individual the benefit of the doubt, even if that person has a crappy reputation.
If a woman doesn't respect me, then i won't respect her. But you have a point.

-Point taken. I've seen enough guys who don't take their responsibilities very seriously. Still, for most AW, the best of his
abilities just isn't enough most times. AW want more than a man is capable of sometimes, if not most times. Once again...loser.

5. He is fair and just.
-So should she. Works both ways. Hard to be fair and just when she isn't. If she isn't fair and just, don't expect him to be.

6. He admits error.
-How often do women admit they're wrong again?

-I call BS on this one. Women don't give a f about this and would prefer their menfolk don't do something stupid like joining the military.

8. He realizes he can learn a lot from the natives in a new country he immigrates to.
-don't think this should be here. Maybe you mean that he's open to new ideas / openminded. Women should be like this too.

-Abuse aside, Men like to have sex. 'nuf said.

10. He is strong, but kind and humble.
-Strong is relative. Some like their men physically strong, or be a good fighter, or will stand up for his ethics, etc. Some women equate "bad boys" to being strong.
-Kind and humble? Kind maybe. I've known too many women who look down on men who are humble.

11. He tries to differentiate when he is the problem and when the society that he is born in is the problem.
-I would simply say that a man needs to know himself inside and out (self-awareness). Know your own faults. Applies to women too.

12. He doesn't blame all women for his problems, or put blame on all members of a
certain group. He is willing to know that many or most women may be a certain way in America, but not all are that way.
-Most of us agree that there is a subgroup of AW who are nice and feminine. Problem is, they are such a bloody minority in this country.
That's why most on this forum don't blame women in general, just AW in general :P Those who expat typically have given up hope on the AW.
That bitterness you see on this forum alot is tied to horrible experiences/treatment most men have been exposed to, at the hands of AW.

-I treat each individual woman with the same respect that they give me. This goes the same for men. If a woman starts of by being rude to me, don't expect me to
treat her with respect and kindness ok? Usually, i'll just ignore the woman...but for some reason, this tends to enrage a woman like nothing else.

-It's human nature to envy and be jealous. I'm envious all the bloody time. It's called motivation. It's the drive to be competitive. Know it for what it is and accept it.
I think envy and jealousy are more dominant characteristics of the female psyche though....more so than in the male psyche.
Tit for tat. Don't expect a "good man" to stay a good man if the woman isn't a "good woman". Men aren't saints. I've seen good men broken down and changed by
bad women. The burden isn't all on the man. American women nowadays do not do their part in a relationship. It's always take, take, take. There are exceptions but
AW only want equality when it benefits them, and will ignore equality when it doesn't.
My personal opinion is that the "good man" as AW want them is an endangered species. Women have changed the dynamics in this country so much in the last couple decades.
Or maybe i should simply say that American women shouldn't complain about American men. I could argue that AW made them that way.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

keius wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:I am going to write here what I think is the qualities of a responsible man:

-This is different from every woman's perspective. My goal is to live a simple happy life, ensuring that my family is financially stable.
-Let's face it, this doesn't really cut it with most American women. They want an ambitious man. And if you can't hack that, then your a loser.

-Do women strive to improve themselves? From what i've seen, barely ever. Yet, the whole equality issue aside, why is it the man
who's always needs to "change"?. And don't tell me that women don't pull this all the time.

-Respect is given where respect is due. I always give an individual the benefit of the doubt, even if that person has a crappy reputation.

-Point taken. I've seen enough guys who don't take their responsibilities very seriously. Still, for most AW, the best of his
abilities just isn't enough most times. AW want more than a man is capable of sometimes, if not most times. Once again...loser.

5. He is fair and just.
-So should she. Works both ways. Hard to be fair and just when she isn't. If she isn't fair and just, don't expect him to be.

6. He admits error.

-I call BS on this one. Women don't give a f about this and would prefer their menfolk don't do something stupid like joining the military.

8. He realizes he can learn a lot from the natives in a new country he immigrates to.
-don't think this should be here. Maybe you mean that he's open to new ideas / openminded. Women should be like this too.

-Strong is relative. Some like their men physically strong, or be a good fighter, or will stand up for his ethics, etc. Some women equate "bad boys" to being strong.
-Kind and humble? Kind maybe. I've known too many women who look down on men who are humble.

11. He tries to differentiate when he is the problem and when the society that he is born in is the problem.
-I would simply say that a man needs to know himself inside and out (self-awareness). Know your own faults. Applies to women too.

-Most of us agree that there is a subgroup of AW who are nice and feminine. Problem is, they are such a bloody minority in this country.
That's why most on this forum don't blame women in general, just AW in general :P Those who expat typically have given up hope on the AW.
That bitterness you see on this forum alot is tied to horrible experiences/treatment most men have been exposed to, at the hands of AW.

-I treat each individual woman with the same respect that they give me. This goes the same for men. If a woman starts of by being rude to me, don't expect me to
treat her with respect and kindness ok? Usually, i'll just ignore the woman...but for some reason, this tends to enrage a woman like nothing else.

-It's human nature to envy and be jealous. I'm envious all the bloody time. It's called motivation. It's the drive to be competitive. Know it for what it is and accept it.
I think envy and jealousy are more dominant characteristics of the female psyche though....more so than in the male psyche.
Tit for tat. Don't expect a "good man" to stay a good man if the woman isn't a "good woman". Men aren't saints. I've seen good men broken down and changed by
bad women. The burden isn't all on the man. American women nowadays do not do their part in a relationship. It's always take, take, take. There are exceptions but
AW only want equality when it benefits them, and will ignore equality when it doesn't.
My personal opinion is that the "good man" as AW want them is an endangered species. Women have changed the dynamics in this country so much in the last couple decades.
Or maybe i should simply say that American women shouldn't complain about American men. I could argue that AW made them that way.
Don't worry... Since she is an American Woman, she will not care, and American Women are infamous/notorious for not caring, at the very least, about good men. So, for your own good, ignore her. However, if you must, attack her (within reasonable limits, of course).
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on February 22nd, 2011, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Enishi wrote: I've also already achieved some of my "happier abroad" goals by dating a woman in Russia and also seeking out women and friends outside the American mainstream, even while remaining "physically" in America. The need to leave just for the sake of dating is no longer so strong.
Good for you! Success can be had by getting outside of the mainstream in any number of ways.
Enishi wrote: A recent Native American Cultures class I have been taking has also kindled a fascination with some of the Native American tribes right here in my home state.
It would be a great thing if you could find a way to help to them. Nobody has been forgotten in America as much as the Native Americans have been. They had a mostly, peaceful, traditional culture which was in perfect harmony with the environment until Pilgrims came. The Native Americans are the Americans who I have the most respect for.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

And then....

Post by Squirrel »

S_Parc? Good on you. Your posts are excellent reads for a guy like me looking into it. Why "Womans(skewed)veiw" DARED to ask for your examples of experiences when she provides none is nothing short of colossal. :)
Woman's veiw? Or skewed veiw? You know, just to show you appropriate respect of course. After all a good woman like yourself knows all about MUTUAL respect right? Why You even know so much about nearly all aspects of life! Impressive. Tell me... What examples do you have of a woman- Let's see here- A woman who is "not like that" as you so eloquently and adequately put? You know, the ones who have been a re-assuring caring spouse to her honorable husband? Tell me about their hobbies together! Tell me about his goodness being a part of his everyday life, and her goodness being a part of hers ultimately leading to a loving relationship! Please, oh oracle of wisdom! I seek knowledge! I want to understand! :) :lol: I am gleeful of the response I am likely not to receive! Who was that other fellow who holds this honor of not being responded to? Anyway, you know who you are and maybe we should get written up for a couple of medals? :lol: Anyway, enough of the tangent. So back to this great woman... Can you please tell me the names of the children she helped raise? Since she is a great woman she must surely be a great inspiration to you right? Do tell me what you have learned from her... Please? Thank you. Also you seem to have a very vague yet specific answer for every question you dodge... I wonder if these "Good women" whom you know so much about would agree with your posts... Are you alright woman'sveiw? I mean, I'm a caring guy and I know (on one hand but still know) caring american women. Yet you never describe these gems? Maybe because you don't know about these qualities you surely don't practice? You must have some serious psychological issues if this is how you relate to people. I know numbers of people who can help. And I care. I'm part of the solution and not a problem ehmkay?
Furthermore, you seem able to post whatever advice you have to people who seek to go overseas for whatever reason and think that you know how to steer them in the right direction. If you truly do know, maybe you have some advice for me? You see, here is my situation. I am a United States Marine. I will be deploying to Afghanistan soon and wonder what advice you can give me as I go forward? Hmm, I have already been overseas and I still don't know jack about visiting other countries, let alone brag about how much I know or even suggest that I do.
And even if you respond (which I'm hoping you don't because I don't want ["Whats his name?" I'm sorry man, I feel like crap not remembering. does the thought count? lol] to be all alone in earning that medal hahahaha) to this, spare me the whole, "Thank you for your service" BS. In advance, I will say, You are very f***ing welcome. Even though most military men in the natural prime age for starting a family are also at a prime age to get screwed by guess who? American women. And yes I could tell you their names. Me, being a Marine who has a great attitude, his own house, a man who kisses no one's ass to earn what he has, is young and in great shape, does not amount to shit next to the ghetto thug who slaps his woman and she screams "STOP I LOVE YOU." I am not anti American. I swore an oath to support and defend the constitution. It doesn't say put up with feministic bs. Nor am I un-patriotic. This oath will stay with me even when I am abroad. The stripes I earned are--- Oh f**k it, why did it just occur to me that I am being too thoughtful and trying to explain nuclear physics to a professional ball buster... Ok fellas, I realize now I just typed up all this to no end and wasted 15 minutes.... I am slapping myself now.
That's all I've got, thank you gentlemen for your awesome advice, I don't post a lot but I do read a lot. And thank you woman's veiw for giving me the exercise in my affirmation that I am making a good call. Not because it is the end all be all, but the best I can do for myself and my future family (supernatural powers existent or non existent willing) that we may enjoy our lives and become a beacon of hope to the next generation and not some soap opera entertainment that is masochistic. :lol:
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Jackal wrote:

Hmm...which country do you mean? His home country, which he left? Or the foreign country he's living in?

If you mean the country he came from, in most of our cases here, America, then I have to disagree.

An American can be very responsible without making America proud. Most Americans dislike or at least distrust foreign countries and don't like the idea of any American voluntarily leaving the US unless he does so to kill the enemies of the US.

If an American man is happy dating a foreign woman and also makes her happy, I think that that's enough to be proud of right there, no matter what the American government or his other fellow Americans think about it.

If you meant that the man should make the country he immigrated to proud, then I agree that that would be nice, but I don't think that that's a prerequisite for being responsible. I'm sure there are many responsible men living in countries where the government isn't at all aware of them.
Jackal, I meant make America proud. But, maybe, that is too strong a word, I mean, don't give America a bad name as loud, brash, shallow, and insensitive to that natives. In other words, "the ugly American".

I agree with you, if you are dating a foreign woman and you make her happy, that is a plus.

Every so often, you hear of Americans who are arrogant are full of themselves, one should not act like that.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Re: And then....

Post by Woman'sview »

Squirrel wrote:S_Parc? Good on you. Your posts are excellent reads for a guy like me looking into it. Why "Womans(skewed)veiw" DARED to ask for your examples of experiences when she provides none is nothing short of colossal. :)
Woman's veiw? Or skewed veiw? You know, just to show you appropriate respect of course. After all a good woman like yourself knows all about MUTUAL respect right? Why You even know so much about nearly all aspects of life! Impressive. Tell me... What examples do you have of a woman- Let's see here- A woman who is "not like that" as you so eloquently and adequately put? You know, the ones who have been a re-assuring caring spouse to her honorable husband? Tell me about their hobbies together! Tell me about his goodness being a part of his everyday life, and her goodness being a part of hers ultimately leading to a loving relationship! Please, oh oracle of wisdom! I seek knowledge! I want to understand! :) :lol: I am gleeful of the response I am likely not to receive! Who was that other fellow who holds this honor of not being responded to? Anyway, you know who you are and maybe we should get written up for a couple of medals? :lol: Anyway, enough of the tangent. So back to this great woman... Can you please tell me the names of the children she helped raise? Since she is a great woman she must surely be a great inspiration to you right? Do tell me what you have learned from her... Please? Thank you. Also you seem to have a very vague yet specific answer for every question you dodge... I wonder if these "Good women" whom you know so much about would agree with your posts... Are you alright woman'sveiw? I mean, I'm a caring guy and I know (on one hand but still know) caring american women. Yet you never describe these gems? Maybe because you don't know about these qualities you surely don't practice? You must have some serious psychological issues if this is how you relate to people. I know numbers of people who can help. And I care. I'm part of the solution and not a problem ehmkay?
Furthermore, you seem able to post whatever advice you have to people who seek to go overseas for whatever reason and think that you know how to steer them in the right direction. If you truly do know, maybe you have some advice for me? You see, here is my situation. I am a United States Marine. I will be deploying to Afghanistan soon and wonder what advice you can give me as I go forward? Hmm, I have already been overseas and I still don't know jack about visiting other countries, let alone brag about how much I know or even suggest that I do.
And even if you respond (which I'm hoping you don't because I don't want ["Whats his name?" I'm sorry man, I feel like crap not remembering. does the thought count? lol] to be all alone in earning that medal hahahaha) to this, spare me the whole, "Thank you for your service" BS. In advance, I will say, You are very f***ing welcome. Even though most military men in the natural prime age for starting a family are also at a prime age to get screwed by guess who? American women. And yes I could tell you their names. Me, being a Marine who has a great attitude, his own house, a man who kisses no one's ass to earn what he has, is young and in great shape, does not amount to shit next to the ghetto thug who slaps his woman and she screams "STOP I LOVE YOU." I am not anti American. I swore an oath to support and defend the constitution. It doesn't say put up with feministic bs. Nor am I un-patriotic. This oath will stay with me even when I am abroad. The stripes I earned are--- Oh f**k it, why did it just occur to me that I am being too thoughtful and trying to explain nuclear physics to a professional ball buster... Ok fellas, I realize now I just typed up all this to no end and wasted 15 minutes.... I am slapping myself now.
That's all I've got, thank you gentlemen for your awesome advice, I don't post a lot but I do read a lot. And thank you woman's veiw for giving me the exercise in my affirmation that I am making a good call. Not because it is the end all be all, but the best I can do for myself and my future family (supernatural powers existent or non existent willing) that we may enjoy our lives and become a beacon of hope to the next generation and not some soap opera entertainment that is masochistic. :lol:
Squirrel, let me say, first of all, thank you for risking your life for America. I did not deliberately ignore you. I try to reply to almost every post. I was away form here for almost three weeks and just returned. I don't know why you think I have something against you, Squirrel. I hope you read my past posts here and see that I, for the most part, do not have ill will for any on here.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

the_hero_of_time wrote:
keius wrote:

5. He is fair and just.

6. He admits error.

Don't worry... Since she is an American Woman, she will not care, and American Women are infamous/notorious for not caring, at the very least, about good men. So, for your own good, ignore her. However, if you must, attack her (within reasonable limits, of course).
the_hero_of_time, if you read my post carefully, it is mostly to help explain the female viewpoint. It is insight that might help.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:

Yes, WV is just another unconscious feminist but is posing as *something different*, to get men in line on this forum; this is a type of Agent Provocateur.

I've also blown out her Oedipal minutia by discrediting by own flesh & blood sister, who's both a faux feminist and a completely lazy, self-indulgent individual. Thus, the blood is thicker than water is also out the door here. American families are essentially a joke!

The men of this country are not in a struggle to survive but in a struggle to keep their souls. WV is as much of a thief of one's spirit as any other Demon (that is if you buy into those ancient mythical archetypes as a metaphor) but is instead cloaked in Egyptian cotton to fool you.

Thus, the "envy" clause is retarded & a way of keeping the sheeple in line. If someone else, i.e. a US/Canadian guy dating a woman in Brazil, is happy, a good thing to do is to emulate him than in being envious. Envy, as a long term terminal condition, is basically not taking the right actions to remedy a situation.
S_Parc, do you guys here hate all American women?
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

keius wrote:

5. He is fair and just.

6. He admits error.

Keius, yea, for a marriage to succeed, it has to be a two invested people. It's not enough that it just be the man or just the woman. I agree with you. It really does take hard work to make a relationship work. Selfishness kills a relationship.