Why women go for the alpha male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: examples of alpha males

Post by S_Parc »

LinuxOnly wrote:What a real alpha male looks like:
Image nikola tesla,
single handedly gave us the 20th century. lived a life of celibacy. decided american women were much trouble to court and gave his time to science.
Yep, Tesla was the greatest mind of the 19th/20th centuries.

He once said that unlike musicians and writers, scientists didn't need women for their inspiration. He was quite ahead of his era.

But does being a super genius make one an Alpha male? Or was it the fact that he'd self-actualized his talents?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

if there is such a thing as an alpha male, he is it.
he came to america with a few cents in his pocket. that's a self made man. never sold out his soul. didn't take shit from anybody including thomas edison and j.p. morgan who basically owned the US at the time, even though it was rothschild's money. just because he didn't try to make his living bare knuckle boxing with irishmen, only to have all his brains beaten out, doesn't mean he's not an alpha male.

the fact that he was selfless and not a sociopath doesn't contradict being an alpha male. people confuse traits like selfishness, egotism, and especially cruelty with masculinity. in fact there is nothing more feminine. that's one of the reasons secret societies like skull & bones initiate new members by sodomizing them. to make them cruel and ruthless the way only a woman, or effeminate man can. (woman's view will disagree :roll:)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

S_Parc wrote:
LinuxOnly wrote:men are attracted to long & blonde hair, big boobs and blue eyes. why is that?
I only agree with the boobs, that's well documented. The other stuff is highly variable and controllable by the media. I guess that's where Marlyn Monroe / Jayne Mansfield have done their damage.
from page 5 ^

wrong! (in my opinion). it's primal, age related attraction just like blue eyes & big boobs.
some men are more willing to forgive a girl's..short-comings.. if she's a light blonde
i found a good video to demonstrate. :twisted: who are you more attracted, the mutt or the blonde
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Your absolutely dead-on in your case above about tesla and the others.

now that i think about it. american woman are attracted to weak men. i.e. assholes, jerks, killers and so forth. they are all very insecure little boys. but the masculine men whom are strong i.e. niceness, gentleness, firm, loving, caring, supportive, leadership. they stay far away from them. or us.

almost the whole planet of women are attracted to nice guys. usa is just about the only place in the world where millions of ladies are attracted to thugs and killers only. maybe canada too i don't know.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: examples of alpha males

Post by DaRick »

LinuxOnly wrote:What a real alpha male looks like:
Image nikola tesla,
single handedly gave us the 20th century. lived a life of celibacy. decided american women were much trouble to court and gave his time to science.
Issac Newton was also allegedly a virgin until death. So were Emmanuel Kant (his theories and ideas helped to bring about the Enlightenment, or the post-heretic era) and Beethoven, apparently. That being said, Beethoven was a musician. It could fairly be said that classical music didn't use women as an inspiration the way that popular music does.

Also, what kind of inspiration are women? That is another important question. Are they a positive inspiration (i.e - The Beach Boys) or a negative one (i.e - gangsta rap)?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why women go for the alpha male

Post by Winston »

Good article about why women go for alpha male and what that means.

https://johnkreiter.com/secrets-of-the-alpha-male/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

American women also go for the alpha male because, being toxic, spoiled, and rotten themselves, they also want a man who is toxic and would smash another guy face first through concrete pavement or blast him with an assault rifle or automatic hand gun for approaching within less than 50 feet of her. Everyone I am sure has glanced over at a young couple, the girlfriend buried her face in the guy's shoulder as if hiding or using him as a "hiding shield" and then the guy is literally "Back off, man! Before I whoop you hard!"
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What about someone that isn't the asshole version of an "alpha," but isn't the punk version of a "beta"? How is this seen? I don't quite know what it's called, but I noticed that I don't have the lack of loyalty & conscientiousness that the "alphas" do (or the large build, in terms of skeleton- as I understand, that's not the only size consideration) & I don't have the timidity of the "betas."

I didn't know how to broach the subject of a lot of things when I was younger, particularly when trying to get together with females. I have quite a bit more knowledge & skill on that level now- but I guess that's just the difference between 13 & 30 (with me, anyway). I didn't know how to tie things together verbally- or when to do so, for that matter. After I did, it was more downhill & then there was either an opportunity or there wasn't.

I notice a lot of people don't know how to navigate a lot of trick situations, like when the woman seems to want your reaction to her behavior to work like a magical spell & get her to act differently- someone can always withhold support & approval, though (which is something someone might bring up talking to a woman being this way). Another point is that these women assume so completely that they'll get what they want- as opposed to shooting down everyone that shows interest & winding up alone or with someone they find truly dissatisfying.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Women are not going for the Alpha males so much now. The guys in the West that I know that have women are Betas that give, and give, and give to their women.