A request for the fellows here to stop engaging WV

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:The funny thing is, didn't women's view say she was married? I wonder if her husband knows she is spending time on this discussion forum. Shouldn't she be spending more time with her husband?
Perhaps this is her net version of the anti-'Desperate Housewives', tagline ... "Desperate Housewives and the single American guys who don't want 'em" :) ?

I don't get it.. Can someone please explain it to me?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

the_hero_of_time wrote:I don't get it.. Can someone please explain it to me?
Hero, you've never heard of 'Desperate Housewives'? It's a show about deranged, men-hating housewives, who despise their husbands and shag anything in the proximity.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:I don't get it.. Can someone please explain it to me?
Hero, you've never heard of 'Desperate Housewives'? It's a show about deranged, men-hating housewives, who despise their husbands and shag anything in the proximity.

Yeah, I heard of "Desparate houswives". At first, when I First heard about it, I thought it was some new kind of game show. Typical American sluts... (excuse my Russian)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...