Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovesong
Freshman Poster

Post by lovesong »

Okay man, well glad to hear you're not stressing over her anymore. But keep in mind, while your buddy may be from Russia, he might not know how to pull Russian women like a pro. Look how many Americans are on this site (including myself) and we don't know women. Better to find someone who pulls consistently with Russian girls and model yourself after him or at least pay attention to what his success tips are.

I've never pulled a one night stand from a club so you shouldn't listen to me if you want to pull girls from clubs.

Winston has had crazy success in Philippines so if you like Filipino girls, he's your expert. Terrence has pulled Korean women so if you wanna be successful with Korean hotties, ask him. Listen to the success stories, not the naysayers.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

one week later ! Back to class. i feel better posting here, almost cathartic. As i mentioned, decided to really try to stop thinking about her but ...

I think this girl is as cold as Siberia (where she's from).Just waved hi to her in class when eyes met, that's all.She doesn;t seem interested in talking at break (with me or anyone else, apart from that time she talked with me way back), she does get on her iphone and zone out and not really into talking or socializing.

I know it's not just me and feeling she's really cold and hard to get to know, she acts that way with everyone, even one or two people she talked to before ... it's like she doesn't care about anything and has no heart. She never initiates conversation, and does little to keep a convo going. She looks simple and innocent but at the same time heartless - if that makes sense. Like she has little real human feelings.

I'm not sure why I'm still thinking about this, maybe pissed at her cold behavior, maybe put off by the lack of warmth and humanity. Maybe since I'm a guy with a lot of heart and passion, finding a girl who seems emotionally dead is unnerving. I've always had a sense of people (I'm a Pisces), and I kept getting a sense from the beginning of a lack of emotion - heart - something about her. i don't know, it's just a vibe I am picking up and haven't really encountered. Imagine a set of baby green eyes and a baby face but nothing behind the eyes, or nothing easily discernible, look of innocence but flashes of something darker underneath.

I'm pretty sure I came across an odd Russian girl, just not your every day Russian girl, i think. Polite, but emotionless and far off. Seems to hide her inner self very well

lol, maybe a female sociopath , can't help alarm bells ringing every time i see her and how she is.

This dude in the same class from Kazhakhstan also speaks Russian and she also didn't seem interested in talking to him at break at all, (though she talked to him before) .i chatted with the dude outside.

just felt like putting it out there bros. There's this nagging suggestion she's a hooker in my mind ... or something of the sort.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OMG! SO SO SO much BullShit written by inexperienced American guys! I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I did not read those huge empty posts about that Russian girls "being this or being that", being cold? JEEZ, she could be SHY, or she just doesn't know WTF she would talk to you about?

You have to understand that glamour is EVERYTHING to modern Russian girls and even that she has no food at home, she will save the money to buy latest iPhone! Also, keep in mind that about 80% of girls (women) in Russia NEVER learn HOW TO DRIVE and never get a driver's license!!! They don't need cars - they have buses, metro, trolleys, trams everywhere! It is also NORMAL and completely adorable when boyfriend/husband/father drives a girl in HIS CAR because cars are considered luxury in Russia, not a required means of transportation. It is also viewed as "romantic" when a girl is sitting near her boyfriend and he is driving somewhere - it is a HUGE sign of masculinity and manliness, you are five times more macho when you are driving ANY car. Girls also tend to like just driving with you anywhere "to enjoy watching the city" for fun, then stop at the forest (back street) for a great f**k ;) Yea, I've done that in the U.S. many times with Russian-Ukrainian exchange students. It is considered hip and romantic, yep - just drive and f**k somewhere. Simple, easy and fun actually.

I did f**k around 50-70 girls total from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakhstan etc. Most of them exchange students, ages 19 to 42 (yeah, that 42 y.o. was really hot with 3 kids and American husband that could not get it up). I read those girls EASY, just send me her picture and I will tell you what kind of person she is. If she isn't overly glamorous (needs Porsche as a gift), I would already be f***ing her. In general Russian girls mostly want a guy who is a good husband and father, so I exploit that loop by saying I really think about having kids and marrying (BUT I NEVER MENTION HER). So I say what she wants, but I never lie because I never make any promises directly about her. It works as a charm, although I am losing my excitement about just getting laid, it seems like I am leaning towards family as I get older.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Ha! Yesterday I met a girl who I never wouldve thought was from Siberia( i thought she was a typical american girl). I said Ive heard of it but i dont know much about it. She was nice and real nice personality but I couldnt really tell if she found me attractive. I am aware she had "other commitments" but I didnt like her at all( in fact on hit on her cause i bored and I wanted to hit on any girl) From all the Russian babes i like i found her to be in the least attractive side. Though It was cool talking to her. She was Definetely more open and chatty then most and I guess that added some sort of flair. I think if i wanted to i couldve forced the interaction( trying to get some later) but I didnt want to make her uncomfortable to a pleasant girl. It ended on a light note but i did consider pushing it i guess i was hoping for something more, not a real relationship or anything but more of a spice.

Ive read all your post and to solve your problem is very easy. Grab her ass. Literally. Thats the only way to know. Test her and put yourself to the level. There is absolutely nothing that can be lost except your delusion.

Kiss her on the cheek and as you do Grab her ass. That will tell you more then you'll ever need to know. YOU WONT REGRET IT.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Nah, I would NOT grab girl's ass :) LOL, I would do it romantically, hug her, whisper some words and then slowly hug her and lower my hand and then I would GRAB that ass! That's how it always worked with Russian-speaking girls. If you are acting too fast and quirky, she will not get it and take it as a sign that you think she is a whore. Slow and tender is where it's at, it all depends on the situation, I would say in about 10-30 minutes I've done that many times. Some times, depending on the girl and situation again, it would take 2-3 dates.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sorry fellas but Russian Women are for advanced users. Coming on HA and espousing about Russian Women like you know them well enough to comment while still saying this is the first time I met a woman from Siberia can't be taken seriously by me.

If you're lacking dating experience start small, like girls in high school...
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Ha! girls in high school were one of the hardest girls for me to approach. So much peer pressure and they are so gold diggers at that age. In my school it was like dating loan sharks. No pity and you had to have big money. Forget about it. I much rather approach regular women anywhere.
Dasha Astafieva
Freshman Poster

Post by Dasha Astafieva »

edbass wrote:Goddamn, chicks are weird and irrational. She makes me very horny, i think I have feelings for her.

Feelings for her? haha :arrow: this is funny! you at the mercy of the "basic instinct" - that's how it is called actually:) You just wanted to f**k her, therefore you hated her when it is you do not reciprocate. I think 90% of men do not know what it is a real love for a woman really is. And it's sad.
You do not need to come to Russia or Ukraine. The ukrainian or russian girls are different - reserved, conservative, shy and bitches also there are! You need to stop thinking stereotyped and to think less about sex.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

But Dasha dear, if he's at the mercy of basic instinct, how can he think less about sex?
Dasha wrote:The ukrainian or russian girls are different - reserved, conservative, shy and bitches also there are! You need to stop thinking stereotyped and to think less about sex.
Who's stereotyping now? Practice what you preach.

If you were a women, you'd get a free-pass for this shit post because women are not logical. But I have a feeling it's a nerd on the other end trying to cock block. Next time don't pick the user-name of a whore playboy model, kind of gives you away. Try to think less about sex. :wink:
Dasha Astafieva
Freshman Poster

Post by Dasha Astafieva »

odbo wrote:But Dasha dear, if he's at the mercy of basic instinct, how can he think less about sex?
Dasha wrote:The ukrainian or russian girls are different - reserved, conservative, shy and bitches also there are! You need to stop thinking stereotyped and to think less about sex.
Who's stereotyping now? Practice what you preach.

If you were a women, you'd get a free-pass for this shit post because women are not logical. But I have a feeling it's a nerd on the other end trying to cock block. Next time don't pick the user-name of a whore playboy model, kind of gives you away. Try to think less about sex. :wink:

My personal thing if I choose own nickname. You never know who I am and how I look. Let i be botanist for you, and to continue think that all the women are illogical ..... Live the way you think.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Oh gee Dasha Astafieva has come to visit with us. I feel so special.

Ugh.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

LOL... Dasha Astafieva has nothing better to do than write on here :)

Actual Dasha loved being in the U.S. at Playboy mansion, she was saying something like she took a walk totally naked to some convenience store nearby and no one cared (or so she says). Well, she could try doing the same thing in Iowa or Minnesota ;)