Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

WanderingProtagonist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 433
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 12:13 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:39 pm
@WanderingProtagonist They probably are gay... No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dude's body. The Japanese are almost hilarious about that. I've seen some videos where the guy doesn't even have a face. Some visual novels I've read even give you an option to mute male voices during sex scenes. I imagine what you are seeing is a fairly fringe group of people.
THANK YOU! lol at least you said it! "No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dudes body" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And that's exactly what they do to! They aren't just gay but self defeating at the same time about it because they have this inferiority complex issue going on with themselves. I dont know I hardly bother with such sites anymore. Now I just watch movies or watch classic cartoons from the past to kill time. I rarely if ever bother with porn even if i do bring it up often. I do it because the 2020s is the era I feel like I'm slowly losing interest with the stuff. I tried to shorten my first post, but you already replied to it before I could fix it. :mrgreen: sometimes I hate it when I sound like a lunatic on here when I post.
Hey I probably sound like a lunatic to a lot of people too. What with my extreme love of and passion for Asian girls :lol:.

I respect Asian guys too though. They were the ones who built Asian civilization and made it into what it was. Asia wouldn't be the place that it is without Asian guys having made it that way. And the girls from Asia wouldn't be the way they are if Asian guys hadn't bred with girls like that for hundreds of years. It really pisses me off when White guys act "triumphant" over Asian guys. Yes I do want an Asian wife, but I want to feel like I earned the right to her hand in marriage by the standards and rules of Asian civilization. I feel like any white guy who tries to marry an Asian girl should do the same thing. I certainly don't blame any guy for wanting an Asian wife. Their cuteness, the warmth/energy they exude, and their beauty almost feels magical. But if you want an Asian wife, obey the rules of Asian civilization and earn the locals' respect before trying to marry one of their women.
Nevermind that link :lol: :lol: :lol: Well I don't have any interest in them to be honest. I'm at the point where I've given up on pursuing a love life of any kind. I have taken other alternatives when all else failed to fill in the void. But I had no luck there either because I still reside in the West. And things here require a lot more work in order to be possible. Achieving happiness is one of those things.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:32 pm

I actually do think you look kind of nerdy. You definitely look like somebody who would play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic The Gathering. There are different flavors of nerd. You look more like the DnD and Magic type of nerd. My brother in law is ultra nerdy but he also kind of looks like a Viking and his big thing is DnD and Magic. Although he likes video games a lot too.

Maybe Europeans have a much stricter definition of nerd then Americans do? My tour guide in Hungary didn't think he looked or seemed nerdy just because he was extroverted but I thought he seemed pretty nerdy. I mean, liking anime I think automatically puts you in the nerd category.
Maybe the Hungarian fellow and I, being Europeans, just have different notions of what the term means lol. It's definitely a first for me to be called that way. The whole "looking like a Viking and still being a nerd" thing is a bit of a cognitive disconnect for me lol. :lol: But then again I recall my brother, a weightlifter, once telling me that Henry Cavill, the super buff dude who plays Superman, likes to "build computers" and this made my brother "embrace his inner nerd" as he, too, likes to build computers and enjoys Sci-Fi.

I never really liked anime much, though. I watched Dragon Ball-Z as a kid and that's about it lol. Never liked Star Wars or Star Trek, never got into Sci-Fi (the closest thing to it I enjoy is this show called Black Mirror which has some elements of it) and I wasn't a gamer either growing up; I was into karate and wrestling as a teenager and spent most of my days outside whenever the weather would allow it. In my college days I was more or less just another obnoxious frat boy type for the most part, beers, bars, girls, mindless hedonism. The appeal of it quickly wore off to me but for a while I'd say I blended in rather perfectly.

The "nerdiest" quality I have is that I'm somewhat of a history buff. I've always been big-time into historical things, in particular anything to do with ancient Rome and antiquity, but also medieval history; I'd absolutely devour that stuff, all the dynastic strife, the intrigue... not something I can really talk about with most people so few opportunities to 'nerd out' over it lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10425
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:29 pm
To a degree its not untrue to suggest that a man is essentially a sex object to certain modern women. In my wilder days there have been times when I felt I was little more than a walking dildo to some girls. Likewise, some men are seen only as walking wallets. This is not ideal but it ultimately is, what it is.

Sex appeal, height, fitness, penis size, facial aesthetics, stamina, performance all come into play especially when hookups are involved.
Of course it is possible for females to find men physically attractive, but this is not the direct basis for viable long term relationships or the functioning of society. Just as the physical attractiveness of females to normal men is a proxy measure of being able to produce healthy children whether or not that is what you immediately want, male physical attractiveness in a normal society is a proxy measure of having or being able to acquire resources.

Since the regime has usurped the role of men, it is natural that men should turn into women in some way by either becoming gay or essentially busking for sex or whatever, but there is no need to rationalise this as a positive. Lets be honest and see it as the disaster that it is.
Outcast9428
Junior Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 1:04 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:32 pm

I actually do think you look kind of nerdy. You definitely look like somebody who would play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic The Gathering. There are different flavors of nerd. You look more like the DnD and Magic type of nerd. My brother in law is ultra nerdy but he also kind of looks like a Viking and his big thing is DnD and Magic. Although he likes video games a lot too.

Maybe Europeans have a much stricter definition of nerd then Americans do? My tour guide in Hungary didn't think he looked or seemed nerdy just because he was extroverted but I thought he seemed pretty nerdy. I mean, liking anime I think automatically puts you in the nerd category.
Maybe the Hungarian fellow and I, being Europeans, just have different notions of what the term means lol. It's definitely a first for me to be called that way. The whole "looking like a Viking and still being a nerd" thing is a bit of a cognitive disconnect for me lol. :lol: But then again I recall my brother, a weightlifter, once telling me that Henry Cavill, the super buff dude who plays Superman, likes to "build computers" and this made my brother "embrace his inner nerd" as he, too, likes to build computers and enjoys Sci-Fi.

I never really liked anime much, though. I watched Dragon Ball-Z as a kid and that's about it lol. Never liked Star Wars or Star Trek, never got into Sci-Fi (the closest thing to it I enjoy is this show called Black Mirror which has some elements of it) and I wasn't a gamer either growing up; I was into karate and wrestling as a teenager and spent most of my days outside whenever the weather would allow it. In my college days I was more or less just another obnoxious frat boy type for the most part, beers, bars, girls, mindless hedonism. The appeal of it quickly wore off to me but for a while I'd say I blended in rather perfectly.

The "nerdiest" quality I have is that I'm somewhat of a history buff. I've always been big-time into historical things, in particular anything to do with ancient Rome and antiquity, but also medieval history; I'd absolutely devour that stuff, all the dynastic strife, the intrigue... not something I can really talk about with most people so few opportunities to 'nerd out' over it lol.
It’s a bit of a strange combination but he definitely does look that way. Think very tall, red hair, red beard, medium build, and wears glasses.

I’d say watching anime is the nerdiest thing I do. I also love historical video games. I do like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings a lot. I watch a ton of movies in general. Not to mention my obsession with researching things and gathering data/statistics that I can recite from memory in casual conversation.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 8:52 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 1:04 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:32 pm

I actually do think you look kind of nerdy. You definitely look like somebody who would play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic The Gathering. There are different flavors of nerd. You look more like the DnD and Magic type of nerd. My brother in law is ultra nerdy but he also kind of looks like a Viking and his big thing is DnD and Magic. Although he likes video games a lot too.

Maybe Europeans have a much stricter definition of nerd then Americans do? My tour guide in Hungary didn't think he looked or seemed nerdy just because he was extroverted but I thought he seemed pretty nerdy. I mean, liking anime I think automatically puts you in the nerd category.
Maybe the Hungarian fellow and I, being Europeans, just have different notions of what the term means lol. It's definitely a first for me to be called that way. The whole "looking like a Viking and still being a nerd" thing is a bit of a cognitive disconnect for me lol. :lol: But then again I recall my brother, a weightlifter, once telling me that Henry Cavill, the super buff dude who plays Superman, likes to "build computers" and this made my brother "embrace his inner nerd" as he, too, likes to build computers and enjoys Sci-Fi.

I never really liked anime much, though. I watched Dragon Ball-Z as a kid and that's about it lol. Never liked Star Wars or Star Trek, never got into Sci-Fi (the closest thing to it I enjoy is this show called Black Mirror which has some elements of it) and I wasn't a gamer either growing up; I was into karate and wrestling as a teenager and spent most of my days outside whenever the weather would allow it. In my college days I was more or less just another obnoxious frat boy type for the most part, beers, bars, girls, mindless hedonism. The appeal of it quickly wore off to me but for a while I'd say I blended in rather perfectly.

The "nerdiest" quality I have is that I'm somewhat of a history buff. I've always been big-time into historical things, in particular anything to do with ancient Rome and antiquity, but also medieval history; I'd absolutely devour that stuff, all the dynastic strife, the intrigue... not something I can really talk about with most people so few opportunities to 'nerd out' over it lol.
It’s a bit of a strange combination but he definitely does look that way. Think very tall, red hair, red beard, medium build, and wears glasses.

I’d say watching anime is the nerdiest thing I do. I also love historical video games. I do like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings a lot. I watch a ton of movies in general. Not to mention my obsession with researching things and gathering data/statistics that I can recite from memory in casual conversation.
I adored LotR and all things Tolkien as a kid but I'd argue this is fairly common for young boys who were around when those films first came out? I never got the appeal of Star Wars; it always struck me as a rather corny muppets in space sort of deal with little green guy fumbling his lines somehow being regarded as the epitome of humor. The best thing Spielberg and Lucas ever did was the first three Indiana Jones films IMO. They were golden. Especially when Sir Sean Connery showed up in the third, who looks exactly like my grandfather.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Junior Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 9:09 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 8:52 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 1:04 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:32 pm

I actually do think you look kind of nerdy. You definitely look like somebody who would play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic The Gathering. There are different flavors of nerd. You look more like the DnD and Magic type of nerd. My brother in law is ultra nerdy but he also kind of looks like a Viking and his big thing is DnD and Magic. Although he likes video games a lot too.

Maybe Europeans have a much stricter definition of nerd then Americans do? My tour guide in Hungary didn't think he looked or seemed nerdy just because he was extroverted but I thought he seemed pretty nerdy. I mean, liking anime I think automatically puts you in the nerd category.
Maybe the Hungarian fellow and I, being Europeans, just have different notions of what the term means lol. It's definitely a first for me to be called that way. The whole "looking like a Viking and still being a nerd" thing is a bit of a cognitive disconnect for me lol. :lol: But then again I recall my brother, a weightlifter, once telling me that Henry Cavill, the super buff dude who plays Superman, likes to "build computers" and this made my brother "embrace his inner nerd" as he, too, likes to build computers and enjoys Sci-Fi.

I never really liked anime much, though. I watched Dragon Ball-Z as a kid and that's about it lol. Never liked Star Wars or Star Trek, never got into Sci-Fi (the closest thing to it I enjoy is this show called Black Mirror which has some elements of it) and I wasn't a gamer either growing up; I was into karate and wrestling as a teenager and spent most of my days outside whenever the weather would allow it. In my college days I was more or less just another obnoxious frat boy type for the most part, beers, bars, girls, mindless hedonism. The appeal of it quickly wore off to me but for a while I'd say I blended in rather perfectly.

The "nerdiest" quality I have is that I'm somewhat of a history buff. I've always been big-time into historical things, in particular anything to do with ancient Rome and antiquity, but also medieval history; I'd absolutely devour that stuff, all the dynastic strife, the intrigue... not something I can really talk about with most people so few opportunities to 'nerd out' over it lol.
It’s a bit of a strange combination but he definitely does look that way. Think very tall, red hair, red beard, medium build, and wears glasses.

I’d say watching anime is the nerdiest thing I do. I also love historical video games. I do like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings a lot. I watch a ton of movies in general. Not to mention my obsession with researching things and gathering data/statistics that I can recite from memory in casual conversation.
I adored LotR and all things Tolkien as a kid but I'd argue this is fairly common for young boys who were around when those films first came out? I never got the appeal of Star Wars; it always struck me as a rather corny muppets in space sort of deal with little green guy fumbling his lines somehow being regarded as the epitome of humor. The best thing Spielberg and Lucas ever did was the first three Indiana Jones films IMO. They were golden. Especially when Sir Sean Connery showed up in the third, who looks exactly like my grandfather.
Surprisingly, I don't like the original films or the new films much for the Star Wars franchise. But I adore the universe as a whole. I like the TV shows and the books a lot better then I like the movies. Mandalorian is a masterpiece of a TV show. One of my favorite live action TV shows of all time. Absolutely incredible. I liked the Clone Wars show a lot too. Book of Boba Fett and Kenobi were pretty good too although not as good as Mandalorian.

Also, Star Wars Battlefront 1. The very first one. One of the best video games ever made. I think that video game is really what made me love the Star Wars universe as odd as that sounds. I love how in-depth and extensive the Star Wars expanded universe is as well. There's so much detail and stuff to learn about it. The history of it stretches over tens of thousands of years, it covers numerous different eras that had completely different political situations going on. Learning how the Sith evolved from a species of aliens, to an empire that had hundreds of thousands of Sith warriors, and then were reduced to the rule of two, which initially made them seem weak but ultimately ushered in the most level of power the Sith ever had in Galactic history with the Empire. Certain planets have crazy social systems too. Coruscant for example, is a planet with a city covering the entire surface. That's not even close to how big it is though. Below the surface are approximately 5,000 levels to the city. Each level represents an entire surface of cityscape. So each level is not just like the floor of an office building, each level is another full blown city covering the entire planet.

That is, except for the very very bottom ones. Each level of Coruscant is dirtier, poorer, more disease ridden, more crime, more dangerous creatures lurking the streets, more dystopian basically. The very very bottom levels are uninhabitable because pollution from all the levels above it have made it impossible to live down there.

The thing that's unique about Star Wars is that there's literally infinite possibilities all in one sci-fi world. For decades, George Lucas would let anyone write a Star Wars book and it was automatically canon. This allowed a tremendous amount of lore and creativity to thrive. For me, the Star Wars universe represents infinite possibilities. You can make any planet, any social system no matter how crazy it sounds, design any battle scenario, any alien species you want, and use any storyline you want because the galaxy is so big, that you can do anything with it and no one can say it feels unrealistic or impossible.

The reason I don't like the movies is because they don't use that potential. You don't get Star Wars movies about life in the underworld of Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa, nor do you get movies about people working in some of the industrial hell planets where the galaxy drops off all its trash/waste, or horror movies like some of the books I read which include an amusement park with a nightmare machine that makes all its visitors live through their worst fears, or a space cruise that a creepy monster of some kind gets on board, or a prison that hosts gladiator combat that sketchy rich people gamble on but has a horrific, alien monstrosity creeping around the lower decks, haunting the prison. Its all concentrated so much around the original characters and I wish they'd just move on from them to be honest. Stop using the same playbook, for the love of God come up with something new, there's so many possibilities. That's why I liked Mandalorian so much was because it was Star Wars but it didn't try to use the same damn playbook. Mandalorian is more world building and focuses on somebody who's really just an normal guy trying to get by in the galaxy.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Shemp wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 6:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 5:50 am
Lucas88 wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 7:49 pm
...alpha males like my uncle who are desirable for other reasons such as primal masculinity and an above average male physique that get many females wet on the most primal level as well as unusual charm, charisma and a fun-loving vibe.
It shows how feminised Western men really are that you would unironically conflate being kept around for some woman's amusement with being "alpha".
He and William Smith and PUAs all make this mistake, of thinking the man's role is to be the sex object, and that gigolos and pimps are the pinnacle of masculinity, versus military officers, leading scientists and businessmen, etc. When I was a little boomer, heterosexual boys aspired to be astronauts, now they all want to be male beauty pageant contestants like Cornfed.
No, I wasn't arguing being a "boytoy" like Cornfed keeps saying was ever "alpha" or the primary solution (nor a gigolo, nor a pimp who are people I personally dislike as a general thing), but Cornfed's just bullshitting and doesn't actually even mean most of the silly shit he says like how having women think you're a stud in bed constitutes being "feminized."

Being a real man who's in charge of his own destiny and then being able to charm the pants off women so they can come along for his ride, but never letting them betaify him and end up wearing the pants in the relationship, is a more general rule.
What a man's goals are can vary widely, all the old-fashioned virtuous undertakings you mentioned are fine.

My personal preference for sex-mania isn't the same as saying that's the top thing, that's just my own thing because of being more or less womanaholic and obsessed with women, but that's just me, not what I was saying the ideal alpha male should aspire to.

Cornfed and other religious trapill's BS about how being primally appealing to women constitutes being "feminized" is just because of the massive chip on their shoulders from their jew bullshit slave religions putting the fantasy in their heads they can have women distributed like vending machine items by some kind of theocracy or authoritarian regime. In Cornfed's case he outright tells us in another thread that a supposed "traditional" society would distribute one virginal wife for a man's breeding purposes, while they then pen the other women up in brothels so the men can enjoy sexual variety for their own entertainment, and this they claim is their concept of a healthy "traditional" society. :roll:

As for all the manginosphere betas saying "women have all the power", they are completely full of it also, and are just venting a river of tears over their frustration because they don't want to put in the effort to learn how to lead the women.
Reality: Women have no power over us men unless the men let them get it, even in Western societies.

Some caveats are 100% important for men to know about, like not being the kind of guy who builds a 6-figure income in a business working 70 hours a week and then letting your Karen wife make off with more than half your income and financial assets, but besides not marrying Karens or other gold-diggers to begin with, men can guard against that with prenuptial contracts and asset protection programs too.
So there's not a single area where the "Women have all the power" complaint really is on the mark, even though men who were too naive about handling the women certainly have plenty of horror stories, but that's just because they were too naive and didn't do enough study and planning.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
The girls you go for are not going to be more loyal or faithful.
Discussion welcomed as always, but this statement doesn't make sense, because all I said was my strongly held opinion that you should deliberately screen out gold-diggers. However, screening out gold-diggers literally leaves the field wide open to all sorts of women of all races and nationalities, including women who are extremely fastidious about monogamous marriage and so on. There is no correlation at all between sluttiness (which I don't mind personally, but I can understand why you don't want a future wife of yours and mother of your children to have an extensive sexual "history"), and screening out gold-diggers. Also a lot of gold-diggers are also total sluts but they'll snag a beta male provider for a husband so they can spend his money and then spend all their time cheating on him behind his back, and still come away with his money and assets after a divorce unless he protected himself with an enforceable contract.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Primal masculinity is attractive, more so then to any other kind of girl, to flighty, novelty seeking women who crave what's "exciting" more then anything.
That's totally factually incorrect: Primal masculinity is universally attractive to ALL women, of all races, period. They will often simply lack the ability to get a man who has it to begin with, hence settle for others, and also many women will settle for less on the primal masculinity side because they feel certain other qualities in the man are more important, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't want the man they consider a good LTR/marriage catch to have primal masculine appeal, they just usually settle.
But even a lot of the married women who keep the faith and don't cheat are into stuff like bodice ripper romance novels where it's always a bunch of primal masculine leading men they're fantasizing about and yearning for on some level even if they don't consider their marriage unhappy, so in theory if they got a traditional type husband they wanted who had primal masculine appeal as well as being a fit with her traditional side, he'd be the top pick by far. (In addition to the bodice ripper novels proving my point, this is also why there's so many legions of lonely churchgoing black women pining away for Denzel Washington, by the way, LOL.)
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
No matter how well you think you are doing, with these type of women, the clock is always ticking because they are easily bored and will eventually move on to something new. To those girls, you may have been the most delicious pizza on Earth when they first met you but eventually eating you every day made them get tired of you. I don't think you would even deny that the girls, at least that WilliamSmith is with, are not traditional, stay with one man your whole life type girls.

The kind of girls who sleep with a guy who makes no money but has primal attraction are the type of girls who will bang another guy as soon as somebody who can provide her more thrills comes along.
What you said there could theoretically be partly true of women who are really easy to get into bed fast (e.g. first date sex) about how they might very well have sex with other guys too later (though not always), but about gold-diggers you've already proven yourself wrong otherwise by pointing out the fact that tons of gold-diggers who their beta provider husbands delusionally imagine are going to stick around dump and divorce their husbands if they end up earning more. So the husbands trying to use women to attract women are clueless because they didn't realize that it was only the money and not the man the women were attracted to, which proves why attracting gold-diggers DOESN'T attract a better and more reliable monogamous class of woman, it just attracts gold-diggers who will select a man for money rather than more genuine attraction. If it attracted a more reliable class of woman, then they wouldn't dump and divorce their beta provider husbands after they lose money, or even after they are simply earning less. You also wildly underestimate how many gold-diggers constantly cheat on their husband, and naively believe things like lying face-saving Asians responding to voluntary response based surveys where they don't actually tell the truth about what they actually think and about what they actually do in their private sex lives.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
My strategy may attract girls with gold digger tendencies. Not blatant gold diggers, but a girl who has some gold digger tendencies, yeah my strategy probably attracts those types... But hey, girls like that will show loyalty, stick around for you, and pretty much do whatever you want them to do if you give them what they want. The girls y'all are talking about? hell no, those girls are the least loyal girls on Earth. Y'all's women put our "gold diggers" to shame.
Hey I'm not trying to be insulting, but I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at this point: Correct me if I remembered this totally wrong somehow, but as I recall, YOU TOLD US YOURSELF already that you wasted tons of money buying your Asian girlfriend with gold-digger tendencies various cute outfits and stuff based on your iffy belief that the girls will show you loyalty and stick around if you spend money on them, then even though your Mom told you not to spend on her, then she broke up with you anyway and told you outright that she didn't want to get back together because you didn't make enough money... :lol:
But you're also making a mistake in assuming that the type of girls @Lucas88 or I (or possibly @MarcusZeitola) but I don't know if revealing his income was ever a factor for him, even though he seems to agree it's better to get in relationships with women who are actually genuinely attracted to you) can get are less loyal, or necessarily more promiscuous, which isn't necessarily the case at all:
From what I've seen, all have had women staying for a much longer period of time when there was some kind of a relationship going on, hence some of the women we get cannot be said to be less loyal, and the sluttiness factor is a third variable. Also, Lucas88 told us he likes gym-maxxing and got into giving his Latina massive orgasms, but it was actually his choice to be non-monogamous, not hers (i.e. after he went way more alpha on her and started taking the lead, when previously he'd been having problems with her I believe he told us).
Also, an approach of being more charming or internally attractive to women (with or without screening out gold-diggers) definitely doesn't attract just one "type" at all, and certainly doesn't attract sluttier types only.
The fact I admittedly also like women who the trolls might call a bit "ghetto" and not mind easy women in general is also a separate issue, but it's simply not the case that those are the type who gets attracted to a more direct masculine approach + screening out gold-diggers.

When it comes to moving from the attraction and romance phase all the way over into a potential marriage, then working out all your stuff about a joint financial future (which in my case means a bulletproof prenuptial contract and separation of assets if I ever actually got married) becomes relevant, so if a man has no money at all or is dependent on the woman (or buried in onerous debt) that could be relevant to the woman about whether she wants to marry him later on in the relationship, but that's all vastly different from actually trying to attract women directly showing off the amount of money you make (which, as I've mentioned, I see as a lethal error which will attract gold-diggers who may be even worse disloyal cheaters than the types of girls who will go for a man based on romance and real attraction).

Well this got pretty long so the other interesting points I'll get to in a new post. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 1:47 pm
But you're also making a mistake in assuming that the type of girls @Lucas88 or I (or possibly @MarcosZeitola) but I don't know if revealing his income was ever a factor for him, even though he seems to agree it's better to get in relationships with women who are actually genuinely attracted to you) can get are less loyal, or necessarily more promiscuous, which isn't necessarily the case at all.
I only go for women who are genuinely attracted to me, physically, emotionally, in every way. Revealing my income is not how I get girls; it's simply the "cherry on top" of the deal, perhaps. I recognize myself in a lot of that "primal masculine" spiel you write about, as I'm also a masculine fellow and always have been; I'm fairly tall, I have a strong bone structure, a deep voice. The barbeque master, the "I'd have a beer with him" bloke, someone who could be the center of attention at a social gathering although I've become a little more low-key with the passing of the years. A joker, I've discovered that humor gets you a long way with girls, too. Not taking yourself too seriously, being able to poke fun at oneself and one's surroundings helps a lot. Above all... I look good. I dress decently well. I take excellent care of what I eat. And I exude a sort of masculine energy I think girls are attracted to. Money is never what its been about and I never needed it. In fact I got MORE girls and was overall 'wilder' back when I was in college and still broke as f**k. Now that I've gained a much higher income, I have become a lot more behaved.

Is it possible to ascribe to your 'primal masculinity' thing and still live a traditional lifestyle? Because that's pretty much me: I concluded its better, since I value loyalty from my lady, to show her the same loyalty and respect in return. Be a one-woman-guy, raise a family. My current girlfriend, hopefully soon-to-be wife, is absolutely gorgeous and adorable. I'd feel awful to cheat on her. What goes around comes around and I don't really want to give karma any reason to screw me over once again.

But yeah... I do go for loyalty and not for gold diggers. And I feel that even if I was broke, most of the girls who I did end up 'going steady' with would have stayed because, aside from the money, I'm honestly a pretty attractive guy. I'm not some Bill Gates type who looked like a Gremlin before he got rich. Nor am I anywhere near that rich, for that matter, lol.

Bottom line: a loyal girl will be loyal to you. And she will like you, for who you are. Not for what you can give her. It does play a part if you are going to get married and have a family, of course, you need to be able to provide for her and for that family. But she'll stay with you, insist you will "find a way" no matter what, if she's REALLY into you, like madly head over heels in love with you. And for a girl to be that way to you, you better be attractive and you better carry yourself well.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Junior Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
I do not try to claim that all women in any certain society are one way. I make generalizations frequently because I see that certain groups of people, different races, and different countries are much more likely to behave a certain way then other people are.
There is nothing wrong with generalizations per se, and well-researched generalizations often hold large degrees of truth and are useful for making sense of the world, but I observe that the RedPill crowd as well as proponents of various ideologies including tradcons often make extremely simplistic generalizations with regard to how certain populations and types of people are supposed to act to the point where they barely represent reality and become nothing more than articles of faith of those ideologies' believers. I sometimes watch RedPill material on the internet with a critical eye and see this all the time.

For example - and relevant to this discussion -, RedPill content creators and others with similar ideas often assert that women only care about a man's money and resources and then talk at length about hypergamy and monkey-branching and even cite theories from evolutionary biology, but my impression from watching their videos and listening to their talking points is that those guys are mostly focusing on one kind of woman out of many - the materialistic and status-obsessed quintessential "modern woman" -, and have largely ignored any other kind of woman whose dominant patterns of behavior don't fit into their own ideological interpretation of the world. In reality, not all people are materialistic or obsessed with money or career. I know plenty of couples who do very average jobs, don't care about material luxuries or professional status, and view work simply as a chore/necessary evil for economic survival. They are usually happy to live a simple life, live for their own hobbies and interests, and love each other for reasons other than money. Not everywhere is America or East Asia. Not everybody gives a shit about the Protestant work ethic. People like this exist but the RedPill types don't talk about them. They just observe what they want to see and continue to present their own rigid ideas pertaining to human behavior as though they were universal facts. But many of their assertions as nowhere near as universal as they would like us to believe when we unplug ourselves from their ideologies and pet theories and begin to observe the real world.

Even among a single race or nationality there are many nuances and different trends. There are Black women with huge butts who are absolutely sweethearts and even listen to Tchaikovsky and hate rap music!
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
I think its worth keeping in mind what kind of image you provoke in a person's mind when you say "primal masculinity." Let's say you are talking about a man like Harrison Ford's portrayal of Indiana Jones. I don't think of him as "primal masculinity." To me, he's just masculine. When you use the term "primal masculinity," my thoughts go to any type of guy who is highly aggressive, crude, ape-like in his mentality, and wants to sleep with dozens or hundreds of girls. Call it "macho," or whatever. There's definitely an interpretation of how to be masculine out there that's harmful. Let's go back to the Indiana Jones type character. As long as he's monogamous, he's cool with me. No problem with him. But you seem to go back and forth. Sometimes it sounds like you talking about a gentlemanly type of masculinity, like Indiana Jones... And other times, it sounds like you're talking about frat boy or hood nigga behavior.
I think that primal masculinity is assumed to be negative because of certain misconceptions. It perturbs the nerdier types of guys because they themselves generally lack masculinity and have often had negative experiences with more masculine guys in the past. It also arouses some degree of fear in some contingents of the tradcon crowd because they associate it with chaos and see it as a potential threat to their envisioned beta provider social order (much like how religious fundamentalists fear everything outside of their own theological view of the world as "the devil"). Evidently feminists despise masculinity too for obvious reasons. Nowadays there seems to be a movement orchestrated by the elite to demonize primal masculinity and bring about the progressive feminization of men, but I digress.

No, the primal masculinity which I talk about is not the obnoxious frat boy or ghetto nigga kind of masculinity that you assume it to be. Primal masculinity is more along the lines of weight training, physical fitness, combat training, competitive sports, and other intense high-testosterone activities - all healthy and edifying endeavors. Think of the weightlifter, sports coach, martial artist or athlete - all highly attractive to women due to their peak physical condition, sexy muscular body, superior sexual stamina, and higher-than-average testosterone. These primally masculine men need not act like obnoxious thugs (i.e., defective alphas). If they have intelligence and cultivate wisdom and temperance, they can and often do use their primal masculinity for extremely productive and noble purposes such as coaching and positive sportsmanship among other things. Even the warlike primally masculine man or natural Kshatriya may use his warlikeness to protect his community from evil provided that he already possesses enough innate nobility and self-discipline. Primal masculinity isn't mindless thuggery or frat boy bullshit. It's true original masculinity that dwells latent within the depths of our primal being and can be cultivated for the purpose of good.

Women widely respond to primal masculinity because, contrary to what many simplistic ideological visions of reality claim (e.g., men just want sex and women just want resources), they are incredibly sexual beings too and are attracted to the masculine male physique on an aesthetic level. That's right, many women want sex for its own sake and enjoy male beauty for its own sake too, as @WilliamSmith has alluded to in his in-depth and insightful threads about female sexual psychology.

The cultivation of primal masculinity and a good physique is important because, for a woman to want to have sex with a man, she has to be attracted to him sexually. Most women won't be too enthusiastic about sleeping with a guy if she doesn't already like his body and physical appearance. We are the same way. No matter how wifely a woman is, no matter how good she can cook, if she's obese and physically unattractive, we don't want to sleep with her! The beta bux guys might invest a lot of time into their careers and make a lot of money, but if women don't find them physically attractive, they'll not really be into them. This is a source of frustration for many beta bux guys. But the beta bux guys are too one-dimensional and have neglected other aspects of their masculinity. They would probably do better for themselves if they stopped seeing their corporate cubicle job as a source of dignity, meaning or social validation and hit the gym, lifted some weights or took up some other kind of hypermasculine activity.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
I'm not as unrealistic about Japan as you think I am. Japan has, for quite awhile, been a traditional nation that's kind of failing at its own objective if that makes any sense. Not when it comes to the sexual issues. Japan is still very conservative on moral issues. But yes, Japanese society is definitely too focused on work. I think calling it a dystopia is too harsh. I would probably like it better then where I am. But its not my ideal society. I think it has all the foundations for my ideal society but it isn't there as of right now. That's why I talk about Thailand and the Philippines more. They are closer to my ideal society.
Japan is one of the most workaholic and socially alienating industrial dystopias to ever exist, and for a Mediterranean soul like myself (I don't even consider myself an Anglo), it is a clear example of why a society which aggressively promotes beta provider masculinity and exalts earnings and professional status as the be-all end-all is a complete disaster. Japan is full of millions of stressed-out, worked-to-death, ultra-beta salarymen whose only escapism from their hellish life is to get wasted on booze with their boss and colleagues at the weekend. No wonder the younger generation of herbivore men and social dropouts don't want to follow in their fathers' footsteps. For those guys Japan sucks. It would be better for them to have been born in Spain or France. They'd probably not be incels!

I don't see why beta bux guys think they should be entitled to the pick of the best women just because they earn more money or why they think that such an ideal should be socially enforced. Sure, they are entitled to higher pay in a capitalist market economy if they work harder than others (that's only fair), but to assert that they are entitled to women or a certain type of woman just because they earn more is a stretch. Attraction doesn't work that way. Money doesn't always translate into attraction. The primal masculinity guys could just as easily argue that they've done things to earn a woman's attraction. They've usually put in the hours at the gym or whatever form of physical training they do and made themselves optimally attractive. The cultivation of primal masculinity often requires an incredibly strong work ethic and level of mental fortitude. And I still think that it's the best strategy for a guy to adopt regardless of whether he's a Casanova or strict monogamist.

I am personally distrustful of the beta provider tradcon types. I glimpse a deeper hidden motive. Since I see the world in terms of power and struggles for power, I strongly suspect that their real motive is a power grab for themselves (maybe not necessarily you, Outcast, since you seem to do well with monogamous Asian girls with high levels of sexual desire but certainly a lot of beta provider tradcon types strike me as being this way). Beta provider masculinity is their only forte and so they seek to demonize and discredit other forms of masculinity and masculine sources of attraction so as to eliminate the competition. Their desire is to create a society in which only their own strengths are acceptable and the strengths of others are unacceptable. This is their cunning strategy to gain the advantage for themselves!
Lucas88
Junior Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Lucas88 »

Take a look at these two Japanese men with primal masculinity:




I'm sure that these two Asian dudes are not desired only for their money. The Jiujitsu dude in the blue gi is especially a manly stud. I bet plenty of Japanese women would be more than happy for him to mount them or pass their guard! :lol:
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Let's be real for a second... Asian girls have the biggest reputation for being gold diggers. Let's be honest about what our favorite girls are like. Asian girls care more then any other race of girls how much money you make. Yet they are statistically the least likely to get divorced or cheat on their husband. This is despite the fact that Asian girls are overwhelmingly married to guys y'all would call, "unattractive betas who have to rely on their money."
@Outcast9428 interesting stuff as usual, but can you point me to some recommended source to get a background what you're calling K-selected vs R-selected? :?
(I know I could just do a Brave/Yandex search for the terms but would rather have a source you vouched for.)

As for Asian women, I really love them a lot, and if I wasn't pretty much bonkers over black women I'd probably be one of the largest offenders for wracking up WMAF #s, even though I would regret any resentment it caused if the men found out (but it's looking more and more like black women might spare the Asian male population from my presence, so there's that :mrgreen: ), however, that's bringing us to another point: Confident men, especially white men, who get a reasonably good polished approach to dating women are notorious for easily being able to get dozens of hundreds of Asian women in most places (definitely Japan, most Chinese speaking areas, Philippines, Thailand) without any pretension to showing off their earnings, even if they're reasonably well dressed or whatever. So both the fantasy of Asian women being uninterested in premarital sex (!!) or the belief that showing off $$'s is a good idea during the attraction phase don't really hold up to the reality.
Japan also has a huge cheating culture mirroring the typical "chick logic" in the West but on more widespread basis (e.g. like the chick logic "it doesn't count as cheating as long as we're just doing it doggy in the back of his car, as long as I don't go back to his apartment," etc, the Japanese cheating culture I heard basically says both wives and husbands don't count as cheating as long as they don't get caught, so....)

On the other hand, if you're talking serious relationships then I think you're on more firm ground in saying Asian women are more likely to expect a man to be a steady/solid earner, but the key thing is:
What would they do if they actually had a broader range of options vs just being surrounded in so many comparatively conformist men in their own societies? I don't want anything to do with undermining those societies and am not trying to tear 'em down, but seriously, there's massive drama amongst Asian men over white men cleaning up there to the point they write about white men potentially causing "systemic damage" in their countries, since so many Asian women are so easy for them, and in some places like Japan black men are getting into it now also (queue the drama now not only from the Asian men, but also the white men poaching Asian chicks who thought they'd gotten overseas to escape the black men stealing too many white women, and who they now don't want going there to steal the Asian women). :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Black girls probably have the highest level of attraction to "primal masculinity" with Latina girls being second place. Both demographics of women are the most likely to get divorced or cheat on their husband. This is because the behavior that y'all promote, the PUA tactics, they work on R-selected women. They enjoy spontaneity, novelty, risk, excitement. They crave those things and that's why a provider type guy cannot lock down an R-selected woman by having money because R-selected women crave novelty and excitement more then anything. The tactics y'all advocate, however, don't work on women who are very strong in the K-selected genetic patterns.
You made another mistaken assumption about what types of behavior we're advocating as more effective, as I can tell from the following example you gave about the Pinay brushing off some guy who sent a lewd message (definitely not what I was every implying was the ideal strategy for attracting women in a natural way by being internally attractive to them and trying to wield at least some level of charm in conversation and so on, as opposed to risking gold-diggers).

But as for black women: I can tell you narrowed black women down to a more stereotypical type you have in mind there (not that there aren't a lot of that type out there), but just pointing out there's tons of different types of black American women also who are not like that at all, such as the way more conservative churchgoers to the middle class where the black women are rather noted for having huge #s more black women with university or advanced degrees, among others.
Actually amongst them is probably one of the best places to look for a woman who'd make an ideal wife for a lot of monogamists like many traditionalists claim they are, because a lot of those women put being Christian as a super-high priority and won't even let a man get much of a chance if he isn't at least somewhat compatible with her church. (Also, bonus hot tip to anyone interested in black women who might be like this: If you happen to be involved with one and you are also the type who goes off on periodic alcohol-buzzed tirades about jews, watch out for drama if you say the wrong thing about Christianity or imply or state Christianity was created by lying jews, even if most black women don't generally give a damn what anyone says about jews. I think the way black people reinvent Christianity can be quite nice and poignant in some ways, and their prayers are heard by Heavens/God/Angels and so on, but yeah, watch out if you come across as dissing Christianity or Jesus etc. But of course those of you who already consider yourselves JCs wouldn't do that.) :lol:

Anyway, some other things on types of black American women is that they have some of the same problems as Latvian women (I think maybe Russian in some places too) and others where the women outnumber the men in their communities so much that a lot of the men there start becoming spoiled because they can get away with a lot and still be confident they can get more women, sometimes juggling multiple women at a time while having a very high opinion of themselves but also acting like complete assholes sometimes while lazing around, sometimes even letting the women support them financially.
And in some cases I've noticed cases where both black and white American women ended up with a guy like this living at her house after he became the "baby daddy" that eventually the women throw the men out because he wasn't helping or even being nice to her in some cases, and she doesn't want to pay his expenses and his food since she already has to take care of her kids now.
But my point here is: These cases aren't necessarily just the type of women who you said who will react sexually to a more aggressive physically exciting or dominant (but unreliable) man and consequently end up single moms or divorced for that reason. Of course there are types like that though too.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
My co-worker recently proved that. He was talking to a Filipina girl and he actually waited after a few weeks of talking to her but eventually just straight up said "hey I'm trying to f**k" and she responded by telling him to stop talking to her and blocking him. That aggressive, direct approach does not work with K-selected women. I've seen guys who look and act exactly like you think guys should be like, attempt the exact same strategies you advocate for, on K-selected women and the attempt falls flat on its face. I saw a muscular, Greek God looking dude who is extremely extroverted and super confident. He slept with probably 50 girls in the time he was my roommate. He tried to seduce a conservative, religious girl that hung out with my group of friends at the time. Complete failure, she barely spoke to him again. Just because y'alls tactics work on a lot of girls doesn't mean you've cracked some sort of code that will work with every woman on Earth.
Yeah, but none of that crudeness is ever anything I was advocating for, even though it's true that crassly sexualized approach coupled with not giving a !@#$ can get "Chads and Tyrones" laid a lot, LOL. Good stories though. :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Now, I don't pretend that having money is going to work on thrill seeking, R-selected women. I have made it very clear in my time on this forum that my strategies will not work on a lot of women, I don't think they'd even work on most women. They do work, very well, on a certain type of girl though, and I've already seen enough results from this strategy to know that, while it could use fine tuning and better preparation, overall, it is working.

For the kind of woman I'm searching for, some degree of gold digger tendencies are inevitable so I don't consider them to be a red flag. K-selected women crave stability, safety, and reliability more then anything, that's why they tend to have what many men consider gold digger tendencies. Because a man's earning potential is a big part of what makes him stable and reliable. It also correlates with a woman who will not be ambitious and seek a career outside of the home, which, I would not want even in the situation you described of "a woman who wants my nuts." I want a woman who will prioritize me and our family. That's a rule I will not compromise on.
Yeah if you want a woman who stays in the home fulltime raising the kids and caring for the home then obviously her wanting the husband to be the breadwinner makes sense. The kicker is the attraction phase: If you want to find the type who wants to be a housewife, it's really totally mandatory that you find girls to date who want that from the start and say so.
Similar to the black women who are wisely screening out men who won't be compatible with their Church, you can't just expect it to work out unless you screen for it.
If you don't start with that type to begin with and get cerebral about how showing off $$ would theoretically be attractive to this type, the problem of getting gold-diggers who might claim they'll stay home and then just divorce you and make off with your funds later are dangerously increased.
I'm curious about the K-selected vs R-selected theory you've mentioned, but no way in hell can you fantasize that Asian women are genetically predisposed toward monogamous fidelity more than black or white women: Tons of Asian women are notorious for being the easiest lays to where they've literally turned former average joe white guys' lives into lewd fantasy playgrounds, and there's tons of scandals involving the wives as well.
They just don't register that way society-wide because they didn't originally have much other options, but once they did, look what happened. :o
The scandalous stuff I mentioned has nothing to do with me, by the way, I never have anything to do with cheating or trying to bag married women of any sort, and I hate all that "cuckolding" garbage just as much as @WanderingProtoganist (well close to as much, I hate it too but boy does he hate it even more maybe) and think all that gross stuff is crap that accomplishes nothing but creating bad blood between people for no good reason, but I still just have to point out you're overestimating a lot of Asian countries and apparently Asians genetically for supposedly being less disposed toward casual sex or cheating...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 433
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 3:01 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Let's be real for a second... Asian girls have the biggest reputation for being gold diggers. Let's be honest about what our favorite girls are like. Asian girls care more then any other race of girls how much money you make. Yet they are statistically the least likely to get divorced or cheat on their husband. This is despite the fact that Asian girls are overwhelmingly married to guys y'all would call, "unattractive betas who have to rely on their money."
@Outcast9428 interesting stuff as usual, but can you point me to some recommended source to get a background what you're calling K-selected vs R-selected? :?
(I know I could just do a Brave/Yandex search for the terms but would rather have a source you vouched for.)

As for Asian women, I really love them a lot, and if I wasn't pretty much bonkers over black women I'd probably be one of the largest offenders for wracking up WMAF #s, even though I would regret any resentment it caused if the men found out (but it's looking more and more like black women might spare the Asian male population from my presence, so there's that :mrgreen: ), however, that's bringing us to another point: Confident men, especially white men, who get a reasonably good polished approach to dating women are notorious for easily being able to get dozens of hundreds of Asian women in most places (definitely Japan, most Chinese speaking areas, Philippines, Thailand) without any pretension to showing off their earnings, even if they're reasonably well dressed or whatever. So both the fantasy of Asian women being uninterested in premarital sex (!!) or the belief that showing off $$'s is a good idea during the attraction phase don't really hold up to the reality.
Japan also has a huge cheating culture mirroring the typical "chick logic" in the West but on more widespread basis (e.g. like the chick logic "it doesn't count as cheating as long as we're just doing it doggy in the back of his car, as long as I don't go back to his apartment," etc, the Japanese cheating culture I heard basically says both wives and husbands don't count as cheating as long as they don't get caught, so....)

On the other hand, if you're talking serious relationships then I think you're on more firm ground in saying Asian women are more likely to expect a man to be a steady/solid earner, but the key thing is:
What would they do if they actually had a broader range of options vs just being surrounded in so many comparatively conformist men in their own societies? I don't want anything to do with undermining those societies and am not trying to tear 'em down, but seriously, there's massive drama amongst Asian men over white men cleaning up there to the point they write about white men potentially causing "systemic damage" in their countries, since so many Asian women are so easy for them, and in some places like Japan black men are getting into it now also (queue the drama now not only from the Asian men, but also the white men poaching Asian chicks who thought they'd gotten overseas to escape the black men stealing too many white women, and who they now don't want going there to steal the Asian women). :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Black girls probably have the highest level of attraction to "primal masculinity" with Latina girls being second place. Both demographics of women are the most likely to get divorced or cheat on their husband. This is because the behavior that y'all promote, the PUA tactics, they work on R-selected women. They enjoy spontaneity, novelty, risk, excitement. They crave those things and that's why a provider type guy cannot lock down an R-selected woman by having money because R-selected women crave novelty and excitement more then anything. The tactics y'all advocate, however, don't work on women who are very strong in the K-selected genetic patterns.
You made another mistaken assumption about what types of behavior we're advocating as more effective, as I can tell from the following example you gave about the Pinay brushing off some guy who sent a lewd message (definitely not what I was every implying was the ideal strategy for attracting women in a natural way by being internally attractive to them and trying to wield at least some level of charm in conversation and so on, as opposed to risking gold-diggers).

But as for black women: I can tell you narrowed black women down to a more stereotypical type you have in mind there (not that there aren't a lot of that type out there), but just pointing out there's tons of different types of black American women also who are not like that at all, such as the way more conservative churchgoers to the middle class where the black women are rather noted for having huge #s more black women with university or advanced degrees, among others.
Actually amongst them is probably one of the best places to look for a woman who'd make an ideal wife for a lot of monogamists like many traditionalists claim they are, because a lot of those women put being Christian as a super-high priority and won't even let a man get much of a chance if he isn't at least somewhat compatible with her church. (Also, bonus hot tip to anyone interested in black women who might be like this: If you happen to be involved with one and you are also the type who goes off on periodic alcohol-buzzed tirades about jews, watch out for drama if you say the wrong thing about Christianity or imply or state Christianity was created by lying jews, even if most black women don't generally give a damn what anyone says about jews. I think the way black people reinvent Christianity can be quite nice and poignant in some ways, and their prayers are heard by Heavens/God/Angels and so on, but yeah, watch out if you come across as dissing Christianity or Jesus etc. But of course those of you who already consider yourselves JCs wouldn't do that.) :lol:

Anyway, some other things on types of black American women is that they have some of the same problems as Latvian women (I think maybe Russian in some places too) and others where the women outnumber the men in their communities so much that a lot of the men there start becoming spoiled because they can get away with a lot and still be confident they can get more women, sometimes juggling multiple women at a time while having a very high opinion of themselves but also acting like complete assholes sometimes while lazing around, sometimes even letting the women support them financially.
And in some cases I've noticed cases where both black and white American women ended up with a guy like this living at her house after he became the "baby daddy" that eventually the women throw the men out because he wasn't helping or even being nice to her in some cases, and she doesn't want to pay his expenses and his food since she already has to take care of her kids now.
But my point here is: These cases aren't necessarily just the type of women who you said who will react sexually to a more aggressive physically exciting or dominant (but unreliable) man and consequently end up single moms or divorced for that reason. Of course there are types like that though too.
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
My co-worker recently proved that. He was talking to a Filipina girl and he actually waited after a few weeks of talking to her but eventually just straight up said "hey I'm trying to f**k" and she responded by telling him to stop talking to her and blocking him. That aggressive, direct approach does not work with K-selected women. I've seen guys who look and act exactly like you think guys should be like, attempt the exact same strategies you advocate for, on K-selected women and the attempt falls flat on its face. I saw a muscular, Greek God looking dude who is extremely extroverted and super confident. He slept with probably 50 girls in the time he was my roommate. He tried to seduce a conservative, religious girl that hung out with my group of friends at the time. Complete failure, she barely spoke to him again. Just because y'alls tactics work on a lot of girls doesn't mean you've cracked some sort of code that will work with every woman on Earth.
Yeah, but none of that crudeness is ever anything I was advocating for, even though it's true that crassly sexualized approach coupled with not giving a !@#$ can get "Chads and Tyrones" laid a lot, LOL. Good stories though. :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 1:34 am
Now, I don't pretend that having money is going to work on thrill seeking, R-selected women. I have made it very clear in my time on this forum that my strategies will not work on a lot of women, I don't think they'd even work on most women. They do work, very well, on a certain type of girl though, and I've already seen enough results from this strategy to know that, while it could use fine tuning and better preparation, overall, it is working.

For the kind of woman I'm searching for, some degree of gold digger tendencies are inevitable so I don't consider them to be a red flag. K-selected women crave stability, safety, and reliability more then anything, that's why they tend to have what many men consider gold digger tendencies. Because a man's earning potential is a big part of what makes him stable and reliable. It also correlates with a woman who will not be ambitious and seek a career outside of the home, which, I would not want even in the situation you described of "a woman who wants my nuts." I want a woman who will prioritize me and our family. That's a rule I will not compromise on.
Yeah if you want a woman who stays in the home fulltime raising the kids and caring for the home then obviously her wanting the husband to be the breadwinner makes sense. The kicker is the attraction phase: If you want to find the type who wants to be a housewife, it's really totally mandatory that you find girls to date who want that from the start and say so.
Similar to the black women who are wisely screening out men who won't be compatible with their Church, you can't just expect it to work out unless you screen for it.
If you don't start with that type to begin with and get cerebral about how showing off $$ would theoretically be attractive to this type, the problem of getting gold-diggers who might claim they'll stay home and then just divorce you and make off with your funds later are dangerously increased.
I'm curious about the K-selected vs R-selected theory you've mentioned, but no way in hell can you fantasize that Asian women are genetically predisposed toward monogamous fidelity more than black or white women: Tons of Asian women are notorious for being the easiest lays to where they've literally turned former average joe white guys' lives into lewd fantasy playgrounds, and there's tons of scandals involving the wives as well.
They just don't register that way society-wide because they didn't originally have much other options, but once they did, look what happened. :o
The scandalous stuff I mentioned has nothing to do with me, by the way, I never have anything to do with cheating or trying to bag married women of any sort, and I hate all that "cuckolding" garbage just as much as @WanderingProtoganist (well close to as much, I hate it too but boy does he hate it even more maybe) and think all that gross stuff is crap that accomplishes nothing but creating bad blood between people for no good reason, but I still just have to point out you're overestimating a lot of Asian countries and apparently Asians genetically for supposedly being less disposed toward casual sex or cheating...
That's why I told him that the reason it may seem like they do it less in the States is because there aren't that many Asians in America to begin with. They are outnumbered by everyone else and the highest number of immigrants that live in the U.S. are Hispanic. Asians mostly feel well adjusted in their own country, and none of the ones from Korea, Japan, China, etc seem like they are desperate enough to even move here. You only have a very small percentage of some of those Asians here.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1250
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 2:28 pm
Take a look at these two Japanese men with primal masculinity:




I'm sure that these two Asian dudes are not desired only for their money. The Jiujitsu dude in the blue gi is especially a manly stud. I bet plenty of Japanese women would be more than happy for him to mount them or pass their guard! :lol:
Eh, what's this? Back on topic? :? :o :mrgreen:

That's not too shabby, but here's my contributions, first up a repost of what's been called the "manliest MMA fight ever" with Don Frye and Yoshihiro Takayama (so sure Takayama lost that one, but damn that was badass legendary striking and he really went the distance against Don Frye), then I added another where Takayama f***ed up some big blond dude in Pancrase or something like that with a huge leg kick. :D



If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Junior Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

Japan is not a disaster, it just needs some tweaking and then it will be fine. For the most part, it is a great society one which I consider vastly superior to the United States and Western Europe. Japan has the lowest crime rate in the entire world. They are known around the world for their politeness and sweetness. They invented kawaii culture, and have created the only global market of entertainment that can compete with the United States media. Japan is an extremely moral society and the reason why it is that way is because they do follow most of what I believe in. Look there are nice things about Latin America but there’s a reason why it has significantly bigger crime problems then Asian countries do even when those Asian countries are poor. Latin America’s dating norms do enable hybristophillic women. Asian dating norms absolutely crush any possibility of that.

It wasn’t even that long ago that Japan was completely dedicated to family values. Just go back 20 years ago and while Japan did have the work culture it didn’t have the singles problem.

Japan has all the foundations to create the greatest civilization humanity has ever known. No country on Earth has as strong of a moral compass as Japan does. Japan just needs to figure out how to sustain it.

The problem with what you mentioned is that hours at the gym doesn’t benefit society at all unless the guy is going to be in the military, an athlete, or police. Providers are traditionally promoted by society because when their work is tied to their sexual success they will work much more effectively and productively. When all the young men in the country learn to tie their sexual success to career success this utilizes everybody’s productivity and a lot of shit gets done. This is why old fashioned Western society built itself up so much. It’s why Asia is still building while the West has fallen behind and is declining. The guy putting hours into the gym doesn’t really matter because his work only benefits him and satisfying women’s sexual appetites. It doesn’t do anything for civilization’s benefit. Some time in the gym can be beneficial because a healthy population is good but it’s not the same as a guy putting in work at an anime studio and creating a TV show that we can all enjoy or putting in hours building your house for you.

That being said, any attitude can be taken too far and Japan does take its work culture too far. People should try to be as productive in as few hours as possible rather then praising people for being in the office until 8:00 when that same guy did barely anything and was probably sleeping part of the day until it was 5:00 and then he started working. No I don’t like almost any other part of German society but the way they approach work specifically is very smart. Be ultra productive while you are at work but go home early in the day. According to studies I’ve seen half of the time Americans and British people spend in the office is wasted. People only effectively work about 5 hours a day. It’s probably a lot worse in Japan. They are ranked as the least productive workers in the work for how many hours they are in the office. Why the hell are they in the office then? I’d rather start the day a couple hours later and give people six hours a day of extreme productivity and then let them leave. And give people a reasonable amount of vacation time.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asian American Issues”