Esther Ku, Asian Comedian, Mocks Asian Men Badly! OMG!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

IMO Korean men didn't have a good image in mass media until the recent decade. By mass media, I mean stuff like music, film, and TV shows that are broadcasted in other Asian countries and the Western world.

Bae Yong Joon has an excellent Korean male image to the East Asian audience.

Jung Ji-Hoon entered Hollywood recently and has gained some favorable reviews.

Daniel Dae Kim was on People Magazine's list of 15 sexist men. He's now in the re-imaged series of Hawaii Five-O.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Korean man or just general Asian man image is still lagging behind in the west. I mean I think when it comes to Asian women who don't want to date Asian men it's no more higher in other Asian groups. If Asian men image improves .Korean men , Chinese men , etc...all get a benefit in the west.

We still have a long way to go but I do admit it did get better but still a long way to go.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Asian Comedian Esther Ku Mocks Asian Guys Badly! OMG!

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:OMG! Every Asian guy in America must hate this Asian girl now! Listen to what she says in her comedy act below and how she mocks Asian guys. It's worse than anything I've ever said. I can't believe she was allowed to say this in public. How does she get away with it? She must be the most hated girl in the Asian American world now!

(Warning: Highly Offensive)

I learned about her from this email I got about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM
Her name is Esther Ku. She's a Korean-American. By this video, you can see how disturbing she is.
So I hope you can either move your target on her or open a new blog for bashing her.
I swear, if I see her in real life I will punch her on the ground and stomp her face 1000 times.
But I am in Taiwan and she's in USA. Thus I can't do anything but angry in front of monitor.

BTW where are you right now ? Taiwan, Philippine or USA ?

just food for thought...is there any particular reason why white or black men might be strongly opposed to connecting with white or black women, and have a list of reasons why they would never hook up with one long term, but Asian girls who say something similar are assumed to be self-haters?

Outwest
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The problem is that a HUGE majority of Asian American women demean and outright put down Asian men down, while trying to blame their own race for their own self-esteem issues and such. They use race as the reason for hating their own kind and trying to 'move up' in society. That is not the case for most Blacks and Whites that date or marry inter-racially. Sure, it exists, but not at the level of Asian Americans. And when Whites/Blacks/Latinos don't want to marry their own race, it's usually because of cultural and compatibility issues--not issues related to racial pride or self-esteem problems.

For example, some White males may not want to date or marry White women simply because they are not attracted to women of their own race. That happens all the time and is normal. Nothing wrong with that! Some white males may dislike White women because they have a reputation of being feminist and man-hating; this is a cultural reason for white men to avoid white women--and has nothing to do with problems of self-esteem and lack of pride in one's race. Conversely, some White women may be more attracted to Black men than to White men for reasons having to do with physical characteristics and sexual attraction.

The same can be said of the phenomenon of Black males avoiding Black females: the stereotype is that Black women are aggressive and controlling. Again, this is a cultural reason for some Black men to avoid Black women, and does not have anything to do with race issues. Some Black men may simply be not attracted to Black women and vice versa. Of course, some racial reasons do factor in a small percentage of non Asian interracial dating; for example, there are some self-hating Blacks out there that hate their own race and would rather date outside of their particular racial group. This does happen, but not nearly to the extent that it occurs with Asian American females. Similarly, some self-hating White person may dislike their own kind (due to being guilt-ridden about white racism) and would rather be around men or women of a minority group rather than members of their own race. Again, this does occur--but not nearly to the extent that it occurs with Asian Americans in general!

This is not to say all relationships involving Asian interracial couples have anything do with racial pride issues! Of course not, but I've met more than my share of self-hating Asian men and women. I've even met one Asian American women who told me that she hated "looking Asian" and was "ashamed of her slanted eyes and Asian features." And because of that, she wanted to marry a white person so that her children would "not have to "suffer for being Asian!!!!!" That's the kind of f***ed-up thing I'm talking about!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I feel bad for Asian men in America, if what you say is as bad as it is.

Asian-Australian women are still typical western women if they were born here, but at least they don't shun Asian men like they seem to do in the US.
Billyap
Freshman Poster

Post by Billyap »

I have to agree with zboy1. According to stats, 75% of interracial couples in the US are Asian female White male couples. This is waaaay off the charts. Furthermore, there are tons of self-hating Asian females who are really proud to bash Asian men (Esther Ku is a good example - saying Asian Girls are way out of their (Asian men's) league) on the net and elsewhere. You don't hear white-women-chasing Black men bashing Black women on the net and saying "I only date white women. I don't date Black women" and demeaning them in public.
After years of combating racism from the white supremacists, the older generation of Asians who have advanced our race economically must be really ashamed to have daughters who are so sick as to stoop so very low. By comparison, these sick self-hating racist AFs make the KKK look so lame.
As for Australia, I believe that AFs over there have experienced some form of racism that these sick AFs in the US have not experienced. I've heard of one Australian AF who mentioned about white Aussies on the streets yelling at her to go back to Asia and being spat on by a white bus driver.
I really wonder what these Asian civil rights groups in the US have to say about these sick AFs.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

You don't hear white-women-chasing Black men bashing Black women on the net and saying "I only date white women. I don't date Black women" and demeaning them in public.
Nor really. You do hear lots of black men complaining very loudly about black American women.
Furthermore, there are tons of self-hating Asian females who are really proud to bash Asian men (Esther Ku is a good example - saying Asian Girls are way out of their (Asian men's) league) on the net and elsewhere.
I am not a self-hater at all and am reluctant to say this: but if you think white American women are bad, Americanized Asian women can be much worse. White women can get mean in your face right away and are more honest about what they think about you. At least they're mean right in your face and do not play mind-wrenching mind games like Asian-American women do. Asian-American women are more deceptive and play all sorts of mind games with you. They might seem sweet and humble at first sight, but they often turn out to be very cold, selfish, and cruel. Furthermore, they are unable to or even ashamed of speaking their own heritage languages. Subject an Asian female to Americanization and traditional, repressive Asian parenting, and they will often turn out to be incredibly depressed and mentally unstable - usually hidden under their usual masks of being sweet and quiet. Why do you think there are so many Asian-American female suicides?

Two words sum up what their minds are like: repressed and depressed.

Oh yeah, and check out this site called "Problems We Asian Girls Have." http://asiangirlproblems.tumblr.com/

International female Asian students I have met are usually not this way. Yes, women from anywhere can be selfish and have entitled "princess" mentalities, but you do see that such trends are more rampant in the Anglosphere.
krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

shes f***ing funny ass f**k hahaahah.....just some parts!!! eww she talks like me!
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

This girl is such a loser. She makes her living on the misery of others.

The worst part is, Americans are completely okay with what she is saying because they think it is the truth that all asian men just sit at home playing video games. Asian men have desires and missions in life too. Missions such as eliminating such self hating pieces of garbage.
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

she talks as if asian men are missing anything from not dating her

she is very average looking
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

pffft, asian men aren't missing shit!
shes pretty f***ing ugly for an asian, so she's doing asian men a favor
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

Voice of Reason wrote:I feel bad for Asian men in America, if what you say is as bad as it is.

Asian-Australian women are still typical western women if they were born here, but at least they don't shun Asian men like they seem to do in the US.
actually in the US, Asian American women prefer good looking Asian men over anyone else; the few who "shun" asian men are doing so out of bitterness because they're considered ugly by asian men and never got any respect or attention from them. This is why you never really see attractive asian women with white men. after all, both esther ku and gina choe happen to be pretty ugly. Asian men who are attractive are seen as superior to the majority of non-asian men in the US, so there's no reason to feel bad for them.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

As an Asian-American man, I will never consider another Asian-American as a spouse. There is no hope left for America.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

With so many Asian ladies marrying and having kids with non-Asian men, is there not a large and growing number of Asian men who will, statistically speaking, never get partnered up unless they go gay, go tranny, go non-asian or go "Herbivore"? Seems like there may be a bit of a 'lost generation' coming up, akin to what we see in China with the gender ratio skewed by the one child policy and parents preferring male children for whom there are now no spouses.

I can see how this could turn very ugly and be very problematic to many an asian guy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MarcosZeitola,

There are a growing number of Asian American guys hooking up with non-Asian girls in the west. I see more and more everyday here in New York City . The other day I saw 3 asian guys with white girl couples. I mean even I get surprise because growing up it was rare to see an Asian guy with a white girl but recently it's been changing,

The real problem is the gender imbalance due to sex selection in Asia. China has it worst and to some extent you also find this in South Korea and even in Japan. Contrary to popular theory it's not due to western guys taking asian girls but more due to sex selection .

It's hard to say .as a whole how asian men feel about this. I mean here in the west you have sites like roosh and this site where guys complain about western women and go overseas looking for girls. In Asia it's hard to say..I know that in Korea and Japan some of the guys over there that can't get local girls just go over seas themselves to find someone.

The bigger issue is in China..... There are stories of some Chinese men going toward the Russian border and getting Russian brides but these are low numbers. So I don't know.