Esther Ku, Asian Comedian, Mocks Asian Men Badly! OMG!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Esther Ku, Asian Comedian, Mocks Asian Men Badly! OMG!

Post by Winston »

OMG! Every Asian guy in America must hate this Asian girl now! Listen to what she says in her comedy act below and how she mocks Asian guys. It's worse than anything I've ever said. I can't believe she was allowed to say this in public. How does she get away with it? She must be the most hated girl in the Asian American world now!

(Warning: Highly Offensive)

I learned about her from this email I got about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM
Her name is Esther Ku. She's a Korean-American. By this video, you can see how disturbing she is.
So I hope you can either move your target on her or open a new blog for bashing her.
I swear, if I see her in real life I will punch her on the ground and stomp her face 1000 times.
But I am in Taiwan and she's in USA. Thus I can't do anything but angry in front of monitor.

BTW where are you right now ? Taiwan, Philippine or USA ?
Last edited by Winston on April 14th, 2012, 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This is one of the reasons why I hate being around other "Asian Americans" in general because of all the issue they carry with them, i.e. insecurity issues, identity issues, and such. I'm just going to be so happy going to Asia to teach English soon, so I can get away from all the nonsense bullcrap like this....
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

She was raised stateside, what do you expect? Frankly, this doesn't surprise me. Nothing AW's do (not even Asian Aw's) surprises me anymore.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Don't even want to click on it. It will get my blood boil and ruin my day.

Asian American man and woman have this gender divide in this country. I know some people may see it's Americanization that caused it but it's combination of self-hate , loss of identity , and racism that is the real cause.

Unlike Black women . Asian American women even if she is totally Americanize is still in demand in America by white guys . I see it all the time. It's like some white guys think that just because she is Asian she suppose to be gentle or nicer. Totally BULLSHIT...these are Americanize Asian woman......Americanize first..with all that baggage that comes with it.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

@ eurobrat - Precisely because it's a comedy show. Why should self-hating racism even be funny in the first place? Esther has a really dysfunctional sense of humor.

For top-notch ethnic-related comedy that is actually funny, watch Russell Peters' stand-up comedy shows.
chanta76 wrote:Don't even want to click on it. It will get my blood boil and ruin my day.

Asian American man and woman have this gender divide in this country. I know some people may see it's Americanization that caused it but it's combination of self-hate , loss of identity , and racism that is the real cause.

Unlike Black women . Asian American women even if she is totally Americanize is still in demand in America by white guys . I see it all the time. It's like some white guys think that just because she is Asian she suppose to be gentle or nicer. Totally BULLSHIT...these are Americanize Asian woman......Americanize first..with all that baggage that comes with it.
I feel very uncomfortable around Americanized Asian women. I just do. But NOT with the "FOB's" or recent immigrant women - I feel extremely comfortable with them, and our conversations always flow really naturally. If an Asian woman starts to talk with a very heavy, arrogant, upper-middle class valley girl American accent once she opens her mouth, then you'd better RUN, hahaha. :P
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

She was just thelling the truth, something we always talk about here,
these bithes are the worst ones they come to america they change, I see that over here all the time...just need to hear them open their mouth and I could tell what they are all abt. Proves that all bitches are the same, enviroment matters
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

2nd thread on the self-hating Azn-American "hottie". It's about time this heinous crime of that vile type of woman has been exposed to light!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Gender divide racism

Post by Falcon »

And chanta76, "gender divide" racism is actually quite unusual. It doesn't happen unless there's been a violent conflict in which war brides were involved. People usually point the finger at Hollywood, but what Hollywood does is cater to popular demand, whether conscious or or subconscious (that's what people who work in the LA film industry told me). In the mid-1900's and afterwards, Hollywood would have been catering to veterans of World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War.

Before World War II, there was none of this "gender divide" racism. Asian women were actually negatively stereotyped as "Dragon Ladies" who were deceitful, aggressive, predatory, and domineering (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Lady ). Plus, Asian immigrants to the New World before the mid-1900's were by far male, so people would have had no idea what Asian women were like. Racial miscegenation between whites and non-whites in the U.S. was also illegal before World War II, so white people would have gotten into serious trouble if they had wanted to be in a relationship with an Asian.

All that would have changed when the U.S. and its Anglo allies fought a series of wars in Asia.

Now that the U.S. is involved in conflicts in the Middle East, Middle Easterners are being very negatively stereotyped as well - in my opinion, worse than East Asians. There's no gender divide racism, since there have been very few war brides due to the prevailing Islamic culture in the Middle East.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is really old Winston and people were talking about this stupid girl a long time ago. Anyways, her career flopped shortly after being on that show because she pissed off a lot of people. AA groups totally turned on her. Plus she wasn't funny at all and her racial pandering gimmick didn't work for mainstream America either.

She was trying to break out like a female Ken Jeong with self deprecating and offensive racial humor. The only difference is that Ken Jeong is outrageous and funny sometimes. She just came across as your typical American female windbag cunt.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yawn. Pretty much what I figured the response would be. She's old news though, career already flopped. Got no love from mainstream tv or film. Asian-American groups ostracized her. She's done.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Exactly^^^ Winston and whoever sent him that email should worry about other important things. She was a flash in the pan. I never heard of her until today lol.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

falcon,

Gender divide as I understand it in regards to Asian community is when Asian women and Asian men do not support each other but are actually against each other . For example stats wise when it comes to inter-racial dating/marriage Asian American women marry or date out at much higher rate than Asian men do. Even compared to black or Latin women Asian women date/marry out more.

Why is that? Is it all innocent and base upon true love ? If it was all innocent than there should be an equal amount of Asian men and women dating/marrying out but that is not the case . You see with sexual stereotypes for example Asian men have small dicks or Asian men are less masculine and Asian women are more feminine are just stereotypes. But people believe in these stereotypes and the sad part is we have this gender divide

The Asian American community can be stronger if Asian women and Asian men have each other back but that's not the case within the Asian American community. It's sad fact but because of this gender divide it's what is causing the Asian American community to not really grow or have solidarity.

I mean as a group Asian American are highly educated and have high number of white collar profession . It's bad enough to deal with racism from other groups but there is a level of self-hate in the Asian American community and if Asian women and Asian men do not have each other back it's a way of CONTROLLING the Asian American community in USA.

I mean let me look at black americans. It's the opposite with them with higher number of black males dating out more than black females. But I think with black females they still support black males but the problem within the black community is the high level of black men going to prison and high level of single black moms. If you think it this also causes damage to the black community. It's like the black family and the Asian family is getting screwed.

With Asian family...well that's the problem too many Asian women date/marry out..so that leaves single Asian men. But who do these Asian women marry WHITE MEN. It benefits white men status and power and really controls the Asian American population.

With black family...send allot of the black men to jails..and that's another way of destroying the black family.

I'm not saying everything is a conspiracy or that it's the white men fault. But with in ethnic community there is some gender divide.

I know there is allot of posters here who are non-Asian men and have a thing for Asian women for various reasons. And many of you will say it's just a preference thing and not a fetish thing. And some of you may even secretly prefer Asian women putting down Asian men because it makes you feel better.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Chanta, which part of the U.S. are you from? Here in California, Asian-American women from my high school and university still date mostly Asian-American men because of the large proportions of Asian Americans. If they are Americanized, they will often date East and Southeast Asian-American men of different national origins. You can see this pan-Asian dating trend especially in the San Francisco Bay area, southern Orange County (including Irvine - ask momopi for confirmation), San Gabriel Valley, and University of California campuses. But the ones that do date interracially are almost exclusively white male - Asian female couples.