Isn't Winston's cycling cousin so boring and bland? lol

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: You don't remember? You are almost like a human computer Momopi. Remember that thread where you said that if I was a Taiwanese pop star, my cousins would be parading me in front of their friends. It was in that same thread. Remember? I can dig it out for you. If I do, will you retract it, apologize or at least say "I stand corrected"? I don't understand why most guys cannot say those words. lol
Yes, please do dig up the thread with exact wording. I rarely use the word "boring".
Winston wrote: Momopi, come on, be logical and realistic. Are you only good with facts and data, but not with logical reasoning? If he doesn't talk to his mother, and doesn't even return calls from paying clients, as the reviews said, why would he return my calls or emails? Get real. Come on now. Use basic logic here. You are a logical man. You should be able to figure that out yourself. There's no way to contact him. He doesn't give a shit and is a deadbeat and anti-social as well.
I did not say call or e-mail. I said if you have an issue with him, take it to his face. If you can google his professional reviews, you can google his office address in Vegas.
Winston wrote: Well I am trying to get out of here now. I was supposed to leave back in September. Nothing ever goes according to plan. I'm sure that's true of your life too. Not just mine.
No, that is not true of my life. Sh*t happens infrequently.

Is there a reason why you cannot simply buy a plane ticket to Eastern Europe? If there are specific tasks blocking you, then perhaps you should consult with members of this forum with your list. That's probably more productive than taking about your cousins.
Winston wrote: I don't know. I thought you would tell me. You are the human encyclopedia here, not me. lol. One of the magazines he writes for is CyclingNews.com. I gave a few others in the OP, such as BikeRadar.com. I don't know how those things work. But writing doesn't pay that much unless you write for a big magazine like Time, Newsweek or National Geographic.
Instead of asking unrelated people, wouldn't it be better to get the facts directly from your cousin?

You did not give "a few others in the OP". See your cousin's linkedin, and do whois lookup on both domain names.