Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Yea the pigtailed one is beautiful. Yea with black hair she would be so exotic.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:lone_yazuka "while the females become the white man's sucky sucky long time fuksluts. I guess if they like being cumdumpsters, it works in the favor of Asian females."

Wow. I'm too brown too visibly blush so I'll let these 3 smiley faces describe how my face felt when I read THAT :oops: :oops: :oops:

Why are you blushing. These are facts.
I don't know I never heard anyone talk of Asian women like that before. Everyone always says Asian women are innocent traditional sweet women with child like innocence.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

Post by odbo »

Robert77 wrote:it's very annoying to be back in america and meet asian women who just want to be with you simply because i am white.....

i have to say asian americans are a pityful bunch
Anyone plus a lengthy stay in America = American. And modern Americans = pityful bunch (most of them). Why focus on one group and ignore that everyone in America is f***ed in the head! Is it a perfect situation, are Asian-Americans living in paradise? No not exactly. But they are not some victim group and should realize they are not special. America is dysfunctional by design and everyone suffers from it. Would Asian-Americans prefer to be African-American or Latino-American or Arab/Persian-Americans? You think they are in touch with their roots and/or don't act like self-hating idiots? True, Hispanics usually date their own, but that's where respect for their heritage ends and the rest don't.
OutWest wrote:From a distance I wonder why folks on this forum are so concerned about what others are doing- what blacks are doing, why Asian American girls suck, this group or that group...ANYTHING but take concrete action to improve their own lives, at which point it will not matter much what others are doing and it become much less important. Food for thought and wished for better Christmas seasons to come.
I was about to say something similar, men have to be men and take care of business on their front. Young men used to be pragmatic, resilient, willing to go through hell to earn a bride, a home or just a paycheck. Sitting there complaining about why some group [of women] doesn't have loyalty to you anymore won't change them. Though when you're getting the short end of the stick and it's a taboo subject, it can be therapeutic to discuss even if it's not healthy to dwell on it. Men of all backgrounds have been taking Nordic women as brides for other a century, and if Nordic men didn't ignore issue, we might have had a lot more beautiful women and natural blondes in America right now.

I think the biggest delusion youths who identify as "Asian" have is that #1) they are different to the rest of Americans, all because of some divide and conquer identity bullshit like "Asian pride". And #2) they are more intelligent than non-Asians, all because they can ace some lowest common denominator high-school or college exam after their parents force them to study all weekend for it.

Asians-Americans aren't Asian, they are Americans with Asian ancestry. American Negroes aren't African, they are Americans with kinky hair and dark skin. White Americans aren't Europeans and don't think or live like any Europeans. I can't stand when Asian-American haters (or blacks, chicanos and others for that matter) try to stereotype their hosts using for example some valley girl who doesn't resemble or represent the rest of White American let alone any White Europeans. Minorities tend bring up race when it's just not necessary, out of some strange insecurity as if they want to be special when they are actually the no different from middle America.

Asian immigrants are mostly conformists, a group who live for money and perceived status at the expense of almost everything else life has to offer, and have little morality or real personality. Their young males are for the most part push-overs who like to think they have it harder than everyone despite being the most spoiled racial group (among males) in America. For example many White/Hispanic/Black males grow up in a broken household with no father and/or little money, and get tossed out to fend for themselves when they turn 18. This is very rare for Asians, who tend to grow up in stable environments in fairly well off neighbourhoods and the ones who do have it tough wouldn't be sitting around complaining about it on the internet (in between Call of Duty, DDR and anime episodes) from their cozy UC dorm-room.

They seem to like to whine when they don't get what they want, when if they were seriously discriminated against (like maybe their grandfathers were, by the Japanese for instance) they would know crying gets you nothing in the battle for survival. Instead of actually doing something like a man would they expect things to change just by complaining about them online, and I've seem them use feminine tactics which should be beneath to try to propagandize others to their cause. It's no wonder their women prefer husbands of another race.

At a time when any retard should be able to see that Jewry dominates American culture through their monopoly of Hollywood, "minority" groups still use terms like "white-washed" to insult each other. What the f**k does that even mean??? Stop vilifying whiteness when you have never been to Europe (or Asia for that matter) and don't know what the f**k you are talking about. Driving Japanese cars and drinking pearl drinks does not actually make you less White and more Asian.

What do the authors of threads like this want exactly, do they prefer the Asian-Americans who only hang around other Asians (regardless of nationality) and have a cynical, siege mentality? You know the bitter types I'm talking about. The Asians throwing accusations of "white worship" at their "fallen" brethren are generally the biggest hypocrites because they can't speak 2 words of their parent's language. Who's fault is that? Obviously, It's their own, but they can't come to grips with that so they lash out at others. Angry Asian-American logic: It is whitey's fault for letting me into his country, giving me equal (or even preferential) treatment, which allowed me to prosper and forget my culture and language. Makes perfect sense!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Hmmm. I'll put my 2c in on this one.

I can completely understand where some of the Asian men on this forum are coming from. About 10-15 years ago, it was very obvious to me that Asians (particularly women) were white washed. This was made very clear by seeing most Asian women with a (trophy) white man on their arm, trying to speak the King's English, and trying to dress, look and act as "americanized" as possible. In many instances, most Asians (men and women) who I met around this time tended to act more "white" or "western" than white people themselves. This included Asians who were recent immigrants, as well as those who were 2nd and 3rd gen.

In recent years, I have really noticed 3 things that have helped to change this:

1) A larger Asian population in the US, particularly in big cities like NY and LA- As more and more Asians came to settle in the US, the Asians who were already there no longer felt as compelled to adjust themselves as much in order to fit in to the dominant culture. They could take comfort and satisfaction in having more people who shared their culture being around them, so they felt less pressure to "fit in." I live in NYC now, and superficially at least, it seems that most Asians here have a strong sense of identity and solidarity. I still see Asian women dating and marrying out, but not to the same levels as I saw 10-15 years ago. I am seeing many more Asian couples than before (at least in NYC)

2) The declining white population in the US- Now that white people either are or are soon to be the minority in the country, their "cultural purchasing power" so to speak, is on the decline. Being white does not carry the same perks that it did even 20 years ago, simply due to the fact that there are less of them. This has also affected Asians and their degree of being "white washed." By having less whites around and having their overall power weakened, many Asians do not feel the same sense of "needing" to be like whites in order to succeed in life anymore. They are discovering that they can do it on their own.

3) The rise of China and the East Asian economy- This factor I find has had a surprising effect on the Asian population here in the states. Everywhere I go, Asians here are talking about the economy of the Far East. This recent success seems to have given more Asians in the US a sense of pride. It almost seems like to them, having China being successful means that it is possible to be a non-white nation, and still make it to superpower status. In their minds, this has given Asian people a reason to respect themselves more.

These are my views and only my views, based on what I have seen around me over the past years. I realize that others on here might have had different experiences.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:lone_yazuka "while the females become the white man's sucky sucky long time fuksluts. I guess if they like being cumdumpsters, it works in the favor of Asian females."

Wow. I'm too brown too visibly blush so I'll let these 3 smiley faces describe how my face felt when I read THAT :oops: :oops: :oops:
A/S/L :D
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Obdo, I still think it's a valid complaint Asians had. Different races have different pressures and commit different crimes. Adam Lanza lived in a mansion. Young Asian men are less likely to associate with drug dealers and street crime (there's a lot less need), but they do have pressures probably closer to whites. That's why you get suicides and the V-Tech shooter. A better term for White Washed would be Westernized, same way this whole site criticizes Western women.

Yakuza, fascinating theory of physical differences between American and European whites:

viewtopic.php?t=17121
Last edited by abcdavid01 on December 22nd, 2012, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Asian Americans so white washed?

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

lone_yakuza wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I have noticed that about Asians also. I wish more Asian Americans would know the world is not against you loosen up and live a little. You don't have to be so paranoid that you're Asian you're human like everyone else. Don't be so uptight and white washed.. Gosh I feel bad for saying that. Sorry all the Asian Americans who just read this....
Don't worry about speaking how you feel, ILoveBlackAmericanWomen! You're right to say that Asian Americans are uptight and paranoid but that's due to American society. People act a certain way depending on how society treats you. And you're right to say Asians are Whitewashed--and that's due to wanting to be accepted by the majority race and a coping mechanism to combat racism, unfortunately.

I'm curious, since so many of the Asian guys on here seem unhappy in the U.S. and/or feel they are a frequent victim of racism and negative stereotyping -- why do you think so many Asians continue to immigrate to the U.S.? The number of Asians in America is growing very fast, and yet several Asian economies are more vibrant and dynamic than that of the United States. Most people who look at global economics and politics objectively see Asia (in particular China) rising and the West declining.

I don't mean to be insulting as I admire Asians in many ways, just hoping for a frank answer.
The reason is that while America is a KKK Racist, white supremacist, social shithole, and we have it a lot harder finding jobs here or networking and are forced to go doctor/scientist/engineer so that social skills/connections matter less, America/North America is still less polluted and has a healthier natural environment.

Think about all the pollution Asians have done to themselves due to population density, then think about all the pollution introduced from industrialization and westernization, and then intentional pollution by western imperialist nations, also drugging/forcing opium into Asia, and then later on you have Atomic bombs and Atomic residue, and also agent orange in Vietnam, all of which no doubt poisoned most of Asia.

So of course many people want to leave Asia. Also, with the extreme competition in academics, and no real ability to succeed outside of academics other than living near poverty level or joining the Triads or Yakuza or whatever other organized crime organization..... you get it?

It's just that all these stupid Asians from Asia do not realize that coming to the USA is social suicide for the males+ competition for jobs is still fierce as f**k + they will not get hired just because they are an East Asian Male, and the females become the white man's sucky sucky long time fukslut.

It's a no win situation. Go back to Asia and suffer from the pollution and population density and extreme competition. Go to the USA and get shot and killed or commit social suicide if you are an Asian male or go insane and start shooting people like Cho Seung Hui aka vtechshooter (so f***ing obvious racial prejudice and extreme social isolation and hatred from the majority was what drove him to kill), while the females just end up being sucky sucky long time fuksluts. I guess if they like being cumdumpsters, it works in the favor of Asian females.

Also most of the students from China coming to the US colleges are slackers back in China or from rich families, and they are just here to "play" as they call it, and get an American degree, then go back to China and lord it over other Chinese.

If that was even remotely connected to reality, you would not be permitted to live in the United States.

Any other input regarding my question about Asian immigration into America?
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

How many Asian countries let in tens of millions of immigrants not of the Oriental race? We know the answer. The United States is the greatest experiment in racial universalism in world history. The crap you post about this being a "KKK country" is so ridiculous as to defy explanation.

Again, I asked for any other Asian posters to respond.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

lone_yakuza wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:How many Asian countries let in tens of millions of immigrants not of the Oriental race? We know the answer. The United States is the greatest experiment in racial universalism in world history. The crap you post about this being a "KKK country" is so ridiculous as to defy explanation.

Asian countries are NOT America. America #1 was never a white country.

#2 America is a country built by immigrants, and also on the backs of Amerindian slaves, genocide of all Amerindians/American Indians, on the backs of African slaves, and yes on the backs of defacto Asian (Chinese) slaves/extremely poorly paid railroad workers, and later on also hispanics/latinos.

Not to mention numerous massacres of Africans, Chinese, and Japanese settlers along with genocide of the Native Americans.

So don't you dare bring up your shit about how Asia does not let non-Asian immigrants in.

America's Statue of Liberty clearly states that it is a land for ALL immigrants.

And America is said to be the land "built by immigrants FOR immigrants"

Asia is for ASIANS.

I can understand if you are pissed Europe lets non-Europeans in. Go blame the stupidity of European governments.

But America is a completely different story. It is SUPPOSED to be multicultural, which is the least its founders could do given what they did intentionally to the Native Americans (genocide, biological warfare, cheating/not respecting their own land laws).

No other Asian is responding because I am telling the truth, even if other Asians are too afraid to agree.

I asked why so many Asians continue to want to immigrate to the US, and your answer is because it's a White supremacist, KKK run country. You make the professional paranoid nuts at the SPLC seem rational by comparison.

Your posts are nothing but repetition of the same thing over and over again, reflecting your all consuming hatred of Whites. Even the SPLC doesn't try and claim that there is any white on asian racial violence in the US to speak of, yet you see klansmen behind every bush. :roll:

Your views of history and race are at a cartoon level. My guess is that you're one of the black trolls who have been periodically banned here now pretending to be Asian.

Apparently I can't get an answer to my question because all the Asian posters are "afraid" of you. lol
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:How many Asian countries let in tens of millions of immigrants not of the Oriental race? We know the answer. The United States is the greatest experiment in racial universalism in world history. The crap you post about this being a "KKK country" is so ridiculous as to defy explanation.

Asian countries are NOT America. America #1 was never a white country.

#2 America is a country built by immigrants, and also on the backs of Amerindian slaves, genocide of all Amerindians/American Indians, on the backs of African slaves, and yes on the backs of defacto Asian (Chinese) slaves/extremely poorly paid railroad workers, and later on also hispanics/latinos.

Not to mention numerous massacres of Africans, Chinese, and Japanese settlers along with genocide of the Native Americans.

So don't you dare bring up your shit about how Asia does not let non-Asian immigrants in.

America's Statue of Liberty clearly states that it is a land for ALL immigrants.

And America is said to be the land "built by immigrants FOR immigrants"

Asia is for ASIANS.

I can understand if you are pissed Europe lets non-Europeans in. Go blame the stupidity of European governments.

But America is a completely different story. It is SUPPOSED to be multicultural, which is the least its founders could do given what they did intentionally to the Native Americans (genocide, biological warfare, cheating/not respecting their own land laws).

No other Asian is responding because I am telling the truth, even if other Asians are too afraid to agree.

I asked why so many Asians continue to want to immigrate to the US, and your answer is because it's a White supremacist, KKK run country. You make the professional paranoid nuts at the SPLC seem rational by comparison.

Your posts are nothing but repetition of the same thing over and over again, reflecting your all consuming hatred of Whites. Even the SPLC doesn't try and claim that there is any white on asian racial violence in the US to speak of, yet you see klansmen behind every bush. :roll:

Your views of history and race are at a cartoon level. My guess is that you're one of the black trolls who have been periodically banned here now pretending to be Asian.

Apparently I can't get an answer to my question because all the Asian posters are "afraid" of you. lol
To be honest FreeYourMind, I don't know why so many Asians want to come to the United States? I think it's because a lot of Asians believe in the "hype" and what they see in movies and television from the States. I think Ladislav mentioned that a couple of times before in his posts. And how can you possibly think America is the center of tolerance and "racial universalism," as you mentioned? That's all hype propagated by American media and by liberals that believe in such nonsense. Anyone living in the U.S., realizes just how much racial tension exists in the country.

And LY, you need to chill with the anti-White hate. I know many Asian men have gotten a lot of abuse from White people, but you can't let that bother you so much. Your angry posts do not really contribute much to the forum and it only drives away new people from joining the forum. Occasionally bashing White people is okay, but you take it to another level, bro. Relax my friend, and take your mind away from such hate. It's not really healthy....and I don't want to have to ban you.