Asian American Guys limited to Asian Women even abroad?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
cantonn11
Freshman Poster

Asian American Guys limited to Asian Women even abroad?

Post by cantonn11 »

Would most average Asian American guys ever have chance with nonasian (white/latino) women abroad outside the anglosphere or will they be stuck with asian women? I am asian guy who strongly prefers nonasian females (white/latino) and will I face more years of loneliness even abroad since I want only nonasian women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian American Guys limited to Asian Women even abroad?

Post by momopi »

cantonn11 wrote:Would most average Asian American guys ever have chance with nonasian (white/latino) women abroad outside the anglosphere or will they be stuck with Asian women? I am Asian guy who strongly prefers nonasian females (white/latino) and will I face more years of loneliness even abroad since I want only nonasian women?
Take out the words "most" and "average", what they really mean is mediocre -- of moderate quality, not very good, ordinary.

As an individual, you should strive to do better. If you want to know how well you'd do in a specific country, city, or town, go there and experience it for yourself.

If you send 10 people to Japan (or another country), 3 will have a great time, 4 will have a mediocre time, and the other 3 will say the place sucks. You're not them and they are not you. Go and experience the world for for yourself, do not live through the lives of other people.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I am not Asian but I do know several Asian american males and lived abroad and I can assure you in a country like Colombia you'd be succesful!!!!

Asian men are actually sought after as much as white men
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
cantonn11
Freshman Poster

Post by cantonn11 »

Robert77 wrote:I am not Asian but I do know several Asian american males and lived abroad and I can assure you in a country like Colombia you'd be succesful!!!!

Asian men are actually sought after as much as white men
Robert77,
Are some the Asian American males you know who lived abroad lived in countries other than the Asian countries (China/Korea/Japan/SE Asian Countries) such as the Eastern European Nations?
cantonn11
Freshman Poster

Post by cantonn11 »

How do Asian American males in general do with attractive nonasian (white or latino) women who are HB 6 to HB 9 by US standards outside the anglosphere? Would most of them be still out of the league for most average Asian American guys?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

You will have to journey to find out
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

bob123
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian American Guys limited to Asian Women even abroad?

Post by bob123 »

cantonn11 wrote:Would most average Asian American guys ever have chance with nonasian (white/latino) women abroad outside the anglosphere or will they be stuck with asian women? I am asian guy who strongly prefers nonasian females (white/latino) and will I face more years of loneliness even abroad since I want only nonasian women?
That's a very broad question because you can refer to south America or Europe or elsewhere. A lot of it is also your attitude, personality, and friendliness. Any time a person tries to date someone from a different language, race, or culture, there will be difficulties. But if you are a friendly guy who can easily make friends, non-American women will be drawn to you, even if its just to practice their english.

Is your intention to marry an international woman and bring her to the USA? Or are you teaching English or working abroad? If you carry yourself in a positive manner, most international women will be open-minded about talking to you, if their english is good. Some foreign women think Americans are rich, so that might help your chances at snagging one.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Asians don't have it that bad. Stop being a bish lol. White people love yall so much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you like white women, the odds will be against you. In any white country, most white women will prefer white men. This is even true in Russia and Ukraine. So your pickings will be slimmer and fewer. You will have to work harder to find girls who are really into you, and you may have to settle for mediocre looking white women. It also depends on how attractive you look too of course.

But if you like Latina women, then the good news is that many here say that they do like Asian men a lot.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:If you like white women, the odds will be against you. In any white country, most white women will prefer white men. This is even true in Russia and Ukraine. So your pickings will be slimmer and fewer. You will have to work harder to find girls who are really into you, and you may have to settle for mediocre looking white women. It also depends on how attractive you look too of course.

But if you like Latina women, then the good news is that many here say that they do like Asian men a lot.

Latinas still prefer white/blacks over Asians

Argentina - forget about it if you are not white
Brazil - how will average Asian compete with Brazilian guy?
Colombia - its the best to be white and even whites are having hard time getting laid with non pros(read rooshv forum)
Even Asian countries like PH prefer white men

Safe to say it sucks to be an Asian if you wanna be a player
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not true about the PH Banano. In the PH, the Korean and Japanese guys get hotter Filipinas than the white guys do. Every expat there has noticed this, including the ones on this forum. Ask Rock and Repatriate too.

See the other thread "Good News For Asian Men".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Estonia, Belarus, France, Lithuania seem to be OK. Of course, you 'd better off being tall.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:Not true about the PH Banano. In the PH, the Korean and Japanese guys get hotter Filipinas than the white guys do. Every expat there has noticed this, including the ones on this forum. Ask Rock and Repatriate too.

See the other thread "Good News For Asian Men".

OK PH is good ground for everybody or so it seems. Korean and Japanese spend more money too, I know in Thailand that's the case and hookers love them for that. They are not street smart people.

When it comes to banging Filipinas for free using game/charm etc my money is on white american man.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Banano wrote: Argentina - forget about it if you are not white
Brazil - how will average Asian compete with Brazilian guy?
Colombia - its the best to be white and even whites are having hard time getting laid with non pros(read rooshv forum)
Even Asian countries like PH prefer white men
Safe to say it sucks to be an Asian if you wanna be a player

Can't comment on Argentina and Columbia, but I know several Asian men married or engaged to Brazilian women, including a few from my own family. My aunt is from Brazil. I have a distant cousin who is married to a Brazilian girl he meet in Brazil. I have another cousin who is engaged to a GF from Brazil (they meet in US).

I suspect some Latin American girls like Asian men because they believe Asian men will make good and faithful husbands (falcon can probably chime in here). So if your expectation is to be a player, then you wouldn't fit that image.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Peru.

Or just learn Latin dance.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."