Asian girl to Asian guy: My BF is White and He's 6 Feet Tall!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Asian girl to Asian guy: My BF is White and He's 6 Feet Tall!

Post by Paloaltoguy »

I saw this posted on another forum

http://youtu.be/XCr-hRhMvGg

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ah...she's so typical of 'American women': even though she's Asian, you can see how bitchy, unfriendly and White-washed she is...She's completely different from Asian women in Asia.

Of course, in the video, the Asian girl has to blurt out how much she hates her Asian parents. Smh...

The Asian guy in the video makes a good point: Asian American women are really nasty, that's why many Asian male PUAs prefer approaching White women instead. LOL!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is a typical 'American woman' - bad behavior as expected.

Why not to reply in a friendly way something like 'really sorry, but I cannot talk to you now' or 'excuse me but I am waiting here for my friends' or whatever.

In a place like in a nightclub or disco etc. you have to expect as a girl that men will show up and want to talk to you.

If you cannot live with that don't go there.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

The difference is that the Asian American girl made a remark that was even more nasty compared to let say a white girl would say. I had experience like this back in my single days.in the clubs. It seems like there are some Asian American girls that really hate Asian guys...maybe it's internalize racism..
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian girl to Asian guy:My BF is White and He's 6 Feet Tall!

Post by josephty2 »

They think some Asian men are like coyotes/jackals or Siberian Cats or something. These self hating Asian American women may think Asian men are pedophiles who want to see them in school uniforms or something.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.