Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 11:38 am
chanta76 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 5:52 am
CE,

How did that girl meet that Chinese guy? Whose to say he might be a player too and maybe has another woman on the side and maybe thats' why he is busy.
He was in her country on business for several months. He is not a player. He put a ring on the finger of a girl who does not love him but sees him as an ATM.
chanta wrote: Let say he is not a player but a hard working man who is just plain dumb around woman and is making a big mistake marrying this girl. Would you help him out? I know your sleeping with this girl but for what's it worth she is skank. Like notify him that his girl is sleeping around. I imagine with your pua skills or game you can get another fairly easy.
It is not my job to help out some blue pill dope. I would side with her before I side with him.
About her being a skank, show me a girl who is not a skank. Women are hypergamous so that is what you don't seem to understand.
She is with me because she does not see a future with him and she wants to "monkey branch." This happens in life with very attractive women who have choices.
ContrarianExpatriate knows she's a piece-of-s.hit of succubent nature but she has a s.natch and she looks appealing enough to have coitus with in lieu of getting into a heartstrings relationship with her. Now if CE were to get into such a thing, then he too deserves to be a blue-pilled dope like the attractive central-Asian guy. As the old adage goes, "Get what you can get until you cannot get anymore [especially if they aren't your close friend but don't do this to a close friend or a good-hearted, trustworthy of kin]". To paraphrase the adage, "Keep your enemies close[r than your good friends because CE, again, knows she's a p-o-s of succubent nature in what she's doing with CE and behind the dope's back which makes her an enemy]".

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 7:23 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 11:38 am
chanta76 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 5:52 am
CE,

How did that girl meet that Chinese guy? Whose to say he might be a player too and maybe has another woman on the side and maybe thats' why he is busy.
He was in her country on business for several months. He is not a player. He put a ring on the finger of a girl who does not love him but sees him as an ATM.
chanta wrote: Let say he is not a player but a hard working man who is just plain dumb around woman and is making a big mistake marrying this girl. Would you help him out? I know your sleeping with this girl but for what's it worth she is skank. Like notify him that his girl is sleeping around. I imagine with your pua skills or game you can get another fairly easy.
It is not my job to help out some blue pill dope. I would side with her before I side with him.
About her being a skank, show me a girl who is not a skank. Women are hypergamous so that is what you don't seem to understand.
She is with me because she does not see a future with him and she wants to "monkey branch." This happens in life with very attractive women who have choices.
ContrarianExpatriate knows she's a piece-of-s.hit of succubent nature but she has a s.natch and she looks appealing enough to have coitus with in lieu of getting into a heartstrings relationship with her. Now if CE were to get into such a thing, then he too deserves to be a blue-pilled dope like the attractive central-Asian guy. As the old adage goes, "Get what you can get until you cannot get anymore [especially if they aren't your close friend but don't do this to a close friend or a good-hearted, trustworthy of kin]". To paraphrase the adage, "Keep your enemies close[r than your good friends because CE, again, knows she's a p-o-s of succubent nature in what she's doing with CE and behind the dope's back which makes her an enemy]".
I can't believe he asked me that E! Men like that are so clueless, they would attack me as the messenger instead of realizing the truth about his lady.

I live to help only men who are open to or taking the RED PILL, not idiots who exemplify everything I am against. Married men and tradcucks not only deserve to get what they get from women, they NEED to get it to learn about female nature. So in that way, I guess I was helping him :lol:

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

zboy1 wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Simple answer: if you need to shower your 'girl' around then she isn't worth your time and money!

I will marry a great woman from China, who is not materialistic and self-centered like most woman on the Earth. They are a rare breed but they do exist.
You are a wise man.

I couldn't see having a relationship with a woman who didn't want me more than she wants money. The love of money is the root of all evil, after all. And what kind of person would she be then?

There are lots of poor men in the world. Many of them are able to find wives and have children. Otherwise only rich men would be having children, and we know that's not true.

I'd also say avoid women who are angry, who are disobedient, who have bad attitude problems, who have been promiscuous. And ideally she should greatly respect you simply for being the man (as the head of the household).

Up until probably around age 25, I was deceived and thought women mostly wanted men with money. I listened to those pop psychology surveys that "proved it." As far as I am concerned though, if a woman is like that, I do not want her. There are lots of women for poor men. It's just many men don't believe they exist.

Then I remembered when I was ~19 I had a beater car and I was dating a girl who never even thought of money and spoke up when we were going out to eat more than once a week.
Last edited by Neo on August 8th, 2019, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 10:56 am
zboy1 wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Simple answer: if you need to shower your 'girl' around then she isn't worth your time and money!

I will marry a great woman from China, who is not materialistic and self-centered like most woman on the Earth. They are a rare breed but they do exist.
You are a wise man.

I couldn't see having a relationship with a woman who didn't want me more than she wants money. The love of money is the root of all evil, after all. And what kind of person would she be then?

There are lots of poor men in the world. Many of them are able to find wives and have children. Otherwise only rich men would be having children, and we know that's not true.

I'd also say avoid women who are angry, who are disobedient, who have bad attitude problems, who have been promiscuous. And ideally she should greatly respect you simply for being a man (as the head of the household).

Up until probably around age 25, I was deceived and thought women mostly wanted men with money. I listened to those pop psychology surveys that "proved it." As far as I am concerned though, if a woman is like that, I do not want her. There are lots of women for poor men. It's just many men don't believe they exist.

Then I remembered when I was ~19 I had a beater car and I was dating a girl who never even thought of money and spoke up when we were going out to eat more than once a week.
Any woman the does not consider a man’s ability to provide resources is an idiot and only with him for reasons of lust.

Only smart or very high value women understand that a man’s resources is an important factor in his suitability.

Stupid women choose men for “love” only then to suffer the tragic consequences when hard times, emergencies, and unexpected expenses arise. “Love” does not pay for life-saving medical treatment, livelihood saving legal representation, or prosperous future-saving education for your children.