A Korean Guy in Ukraine

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Korean Guy in Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

This guy is a breakdancer.

It's in Korean so fiddle with the settings to get English subtitles.

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: A Korean Guy in Ukraine

Post by chanta76 »

There are growing number of East Asian guys that are going for white women. And you know which country they are targeting...yeap you guess it. Eastern Europe.
Now I don't know how large the numbers are or how it actually goes but it is slowly increasing .
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Same observation here in Japan too. South Korea, Taiwan and Japan are countries which are importing foreign women, still the fast majority are foreign women from Asian countries, but there is a small growing number of Japanese men with white women too. In Japan mostly from East Europe and from German speaking Central Europe.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yes...I don't blame those Korean guys looking wife abroad. Good luck to the bros.
South Korean women are becoming much more unbearable to native Korean guys with each passing days.
They have the same materialistic, entitled, princess attitude as American women in addition with the added bonus of hot temper, insecurity, narcissism, mind games, psychopathy and the incredible shallow mindedness.
That's why the birth rate in Korea is extremely low, only close to 1 child per family(could also be attributed to other factors such as rising cost of living, mediocre wages, rising real estate prices, huge education cost, lack of good safety net, pitiful welfare, etc).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_birth ... outh_Korea

I do still like my country and my fellow Korean brothers, but the women... forget about it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:14 pm
Yes...I don't blame those Korean guys looking wife abroad. Good luck to the bros.
South Korean women are becoming much more unbearable to native Korean guys with each passing days.
They have the same materialistic, entitled, princess attitude as American women in addition with the added bonus of hot temper, insecurity, narcissism, mind games, psychopathy and the incredible shallow mindedness.
That's why the birth rate in Korea is extremely low, only close to 1 child per family(could also be attributed to other factors such as rising cost of living, mediocre wages, rising real estate prices, huge education cost, lack of good safety net, pitiful welfare, etc).

I do still like my country and my fellow Korean brothers, but the women... forget about it.
You in Korea? How much of it has changed? I remember visit years ago where it was not that bad but yeap nowadays..the entitlement and toxic feminism.

If Korea dude is looking abroad that speaks volumes that Korea is not it.

Sad really as a kyopo.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

chanta76 wrote:
March 11th, 2022, 8:31 pm

You in Korea? How much of it has changed? I remember visit years ago where it was not that bad but yeap nowadays..the entitlement and toxic feminism.

Sad really as a kyopo.
I am a Korean American living in the East Coast. I do visit Korea couple of times to see relatives, watch the Korean news and stay up to date in what's going on in Korea. Right now man.. South Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire world. I think it's 0.87 babies per family and high suicide rate.
Yeah it's really bad there and it's going down hill over there despite the gleaming skyscrapers and shiny buildings you see in Seoul. I saw the news that many Korean themselves wants to "escape abroad" because of lack of good job opportunities, increasing cost of living, rent, etc. All the foreigners who think Korea is a great country to live doesn't know the reality. They only see the tip of the iceberg.

And korean women? On man....They are not that great. Combine and mix American materialism, shallowness, hot temper with a bit of psychopathy and you got a typical korean women. They are not that great. Most of them doesn't even have ass and tits and their bodies are built like twelve year old boys which is a big turn off for me. How do I know this? I have interacted with hundreds of korean females at my job and in the korean church groups. They are overrated. That's why some of my korean bros are looking for women abroad because they are tired of all the craziness and low return of investment.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

December 15th, 2022, 12:10 pm
chanta76 wrote:

Sad really as a kyopo.
I am a Korean American living in the East Coast. I do visit Korea couple of times to see relatives, watch the Korean news and stay up to date in what's going on in Korea. Right now man.. South Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire world. I think it's 0.87 babies per family and high suicide rate.
Yeah it's really bad there and it's going down hill over there despite the gleaming skyscrapers and shiny buildings you see in Seoul. I saw the news that many Korean themselves wants to "escape abroad" because of lack of good job opportunities, increasing cost of living, rent, etc. All the foreigners who think Korea is a great country to live doesn't know the reality. They only see the tip of the iceberg.

And korean women? On man....They are not that great. Combine and mix American materialism, shallowness, hot temper with a bit of psychopathy and you got a typical korean women. They are not that great. Most of them doesn't even have ass and tits and their bodies are built like twelve year old boys which is a big turn off for me. How do I know this? I have interacted with hundreds of korean females at my job and in the korean church groups. They are overrated. That's why some of my korean bros are looking for women abroad because they are tired of all the craziness and low return of investment.
East asians encouraged their women-like whites to attain higher education which lead to the current mess.I have talked about this on other posts on HA.

The lack of Dimorphism in korean women is making korean men abandon marriage,and also due to the previously mentioned aspect,making korean women to picky and averse to reproduction,aswell as having more Genetic Sociopathy,like climbing the ladder and materialism,over reproduction and Existentialism,they are thus nihilistic dead ends evolutionarily speaking.

Most latinas from poverty stricken lands you would expect to have genetic sociopathy-but it is the opposite,they are satisfied with basics,don't find fulfilment in materialism,and value reproduction and have reasonable if not too low evolutionary standards in their men for reproductive access.

this is why Latinas will be succesful evolutionarily,while East Asian women will become extinct genetically.

LAck of mental and functional dimorphism in east asian women is a problem,latinas are the most functionally and mentally dimorphic,which leads to better mating outcomes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 12:54 am
December 15th, 2022, 12:10 pm
chanta76 wrote:

Sad really as a kyopo.

East asians encouraged their women-like whites to attain higher education which lead to the current mess.I have talked about this on other posts on HA.

The lack of Dimorphism in korean women is making korean men abandon marriage,and also due to the previously mentioned aspect,making korean women to picky and averse to reproduction,aswell as having more Genetic Sociopathy,like climbing the ladder and materialism,over reproduction and Existentialism,they are thus nihilistic dead ends evolutionarily speaking.

Most latinas from poverty stricken lands you would expect to have genetic sociopathy-but it is the opposite,they are satisfied with basics,don't find fulfilment in materialism,and value reproduction and have reasonable if not too low evolutionary standards in their men for reproductive access.

this is why Latinas will be succesful evolutionarily,while East Asian women will become extinct genetically.

LAck of mental and functional dimorphism in east asian women is a problem,latinas are the most functionally and mentally dimorphic,which leads to better mating outcomes.
I agree with what you said. Korean women, most of them lacks ass, curves and tits. Also they are just as b*tchy, stuck up, materialistic, shallow as their white counterparts with body of 12 year olds.

I notice American white women have similar personality, but at least their body is bit better built than Korean women's body. However not lot of white women are having kids because they got brainwashed by Jew education system to climb the corporate ladder. White people are going extinct too. European Snowbunnies are more intellectual and down to earth compared to American women but they are not having kids either which is sad.
:(

The reason that the U.S's birthrate haven't plunged like South Korea's is all the Blacks and Latinos are having multiple kids and some religious groups like Catholics, Amish, Mormons, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think reason why South Korea has this problem is they imported western feminism. South Korea copies too much American stuff.