Differences between Asian American female and foreign born?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Differences between Asian American female and foreign born?

Post by Kunold »

I hear about how wonderful and friendly women in Asia are but since i have yet to experience this my only gage is those born here or recently immigrated and unfortunately most strike me as some what indifferent(No smiles or eye contact, Nada), clickish,unfriendly, and overly intellectual(never removing their face from their books) :(

Filipina, Chinese,Korean, Vietnamese all similar behaviors,Did America make them like this or is this untypical in their home countries if its not maybe Asia isn't for me

Tiger Parenting have to do with this? http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 13,00.html
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

In general the foreign born will be more similar to the traditions and customs of their native country. There are plenty of Asian women with great qualities to satisfy the deprived creature know as the American man.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Generally they're very different.

American-raised Asian woman = basically American; indifferent and cliquish many times, though not always. I'd hate to generalize, but unfortunately I've seen that pattern a lot. I can definitely say that Tiger Mom's aren't to blame. It's the American culture and social environment. I've noticed that Filipina girls raised in the US are pretty much the same as any American-raised girl.

Foreign-raised Asian woman = foreign. Depends on the country, but generally easier to approach in the Asian countries that aren't as developed. A girl who recently immigrated from China told me that girls in China are easier to talk to than girls in the US, despite there being a much bigger gender imbalance in China.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's a world of difference.

People have said it already but Asian-American girls are American girls with the extra chip on their shoulder. Plus I have dated a few AA girls and they all told me they were constantly getting hit on/stalked 24-7 by guys of all ethnicities in America. A lot of the times the really bad attitudes exhibited by AA girls develop because of this treatment. They feel like they are in high demand in America so act accordingly. AA girls also stand out because most of America is obese but they aren't, so even the most average or below average AA girl can be considered attractive in the U.S. especially considering the exotic factor.

Not all of them had bad attitudes but the ones I dated were definitely ice princesses. I think your chances of finding a pleasant one are roughly the same as finding any other good American woman. It's a needle in the haystack type of effort but I will say on average AA girls are much better educated, nicer looking, and have higher potential if you do get serious. Otherwise, it's not really worth the effort unless you happen to fall into a long term relationship with one that's a keeper. I dated two Korean-Americans, a mixed Chinese-white girl, and had quite a few Asian-American friends. Everyone was American or Americanized through and through.

On the other hand foreign born asian women depend solely on the country and particular life experiences abroad. Each has some unique characteristics.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: differences between Asian American female and foreign bo

Post by ssjparris »

Kunold wrote:I hear about how wonderful and friendly women in Asia are but since i have yet to experience this my only gage is those born here or recently immigrated and unfortunately most strike me as some what indifferent(No smiles or eye contact, Nada), clickish,unfriendly, and overly intellectual(never removing their face from their books) :(

Filipina, Chinese,Korean, Vietnamese all similar behaviors,Did America make them like this or is this untypical in their home countries if its not maybe Asia isn't for me

Tiger Parenting have to do with this? http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 13,00.html
foreign women that visit here ( which none of them men addressed on this thread ) really do change ALOT and VERY FAST. so from my experience. YES they are unfriendly, anti-social, and think they should disdain and hate men, ignore men, and be rude to men and not talk. because that is how its supposed to be in america. that is how they are thinking.

oh yes and they start believing that all men are potential predators. so when you talk to them they see danger in their face.

they are WAY BETTER ( foreign women ) in THEIR country. they are way way different. very open, social, friendy, like meeting men. and they think pleasure when they first meet you, not danger. so all in all you HAVE to get out of the country to find good quality women.

they are NOT here in the states.

because two months is enough to change them. i.e. no eye contact, unfriendly, and scared of men. how sad !!!.

but ofcourse get your plane ticket out. they are so different and better in their country.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ssjparris wrote:
Kunold wrote:I hear about how wonderful and friendly women in Asia are but since i have yet to experience this my only gage is those born here or recently immigrated and unfortunately most strike me as some what indifferent(No smiles or eye contact, Nada), clickish,unfriendly, and overly intellectual(never removing their face from their books) :(

foreign women that visit here ( which none of them men addressed on this thread ) really do change ALOT and VERY FAST. so from my experience. YES they are unfriendly, anti-social, and think they should disdain and hate men, ignore men, and be rude to men and not talk. because that is how its supposed to be in america. that is how they are thinking.
This is true. It doesn't take long for the ruining/spoiling process to begin. As soon as they see other women behaving in this way they tend to follow along to avoid being ostracized or looked upon as "easy" in others eyes. Then when they make a few American female friends it's all over and there's no turning back.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Repatriate wrote:
ssjparris wrote:

This is true. It doesn't take long for the ruining/spoiling process to begin. As soon as they see other women behaving in this way they tend to follow along to avoid being ostracized or looked upon as "easy" in others eyes. Then when they make a few American female friends it's all over and there's no turning back.
yeah man your absolutely right !!!!....its very hard here. for any man to get anything. because they get so so so f***ed UP !!!.

I have met one chinese girl here that can barely speak english. you know what....that is a very very GOOD thing. she is happy to see me all the time. she is so so sweet, so so cute personality is awesome. she is not scared of me when i am around her or when i look at her sexually she is OKAY with this. i feel comfortable around her. and she ME.

but foreign women change so damn fast its not even funny. i thought it takes a couple of years. but man it takes a couple of months and it starts on day one hahaha. :D
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ssjparris wrote: but foreign women change so damn fast its not even funny. i thought it takes a couple of years. but man it takes a couple of months and it starts on day one hahaha. :D
It's funny to observe the opposite happen when western/American women are overseas in Asia. During the first few months they try to maintain their holier than thou attitude but everyone ignores them or avoids them. Maybe a few local women try to befriend them but usually it ends up bad because western women usually alienate people with their attitudes.

Local and other foreign men avoid them because the options are 100x better. So these western women congregate in their own little cliques and end up having "girl's nights" out or they have one p***y-whipped western male amongst them who also gets no sex as their emotional anchor. It's quite hilarious to see.