I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by Guest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 4:44 am
Rock told 2 local girls I had written about them here on HA.

It obviously cost me the friendship I had with both girls. (I assume that was Rock's intent)

What an asshole. If he denies any of this he's lying.
I'm surprised he didn't tell them rumors that you were a dead-beat dad who beat his wife and you farted a lot in bed. Rock is an Asian-American you should have expected him to behave like a beta and to backstab you because he was jealous of a Caucasian showoff stealing Asian looking Pinay girls.
Dick Bruna

Post by Dick Bruna »

Rock is a bigtime tiny dicked snakey racist faggot. If I had known this I never would have met him in the Philippines either.

He also pulled a similar thing with me alongsode his fake hippie yogie instigator friend. I won't get into details.

Hes just a jealous prick that doesn't get laid or gets laid with subpar dregs and seeing that he's always bragging about his money or the shitty condos he owns, you would think the shithead could muster some 5s at least.

A lot of these washed up geriatrics or Gen Y pansies hide behind karma or all these moral codes but they are just resentful because they can't do the same thing or live a hedonistic life lol.

Will -- This is what Rock does. He acts like a friend but stabs people in the back. But his day is coming for sure. I relish it.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I thought Rock was a white guy.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

That sounds amazing. I need to go over. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Why I ask is I am 51.
The older I get the less younger women are interested in me. At least in the United States.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Guest wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 12:37 pm
.....Rock is an Asian-American you should have expected him to behave like a beta and to backstab you because he was jealous of a Caucasian showoff stealing Asian looking Pinay girls.
by chanta76 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:08 pm
I thought Rock was a white guy.
Rock is a white guy - I don't think he is even of somehow mixed race.

The above comment about Rock is more than questionable - a 'guest comment'
Also the comment by 'Dick Bruna' has no valid profile - maybe banned?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

The start post from 2012 so maybe no more whiteman sexgod in 2020 philpines
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Will N Dowd claims hes been laid hundreds of times in the Philippines and never has to pay because hes good looking and tall and white and clean cut and fit. He says when you're a good looking guy, everything changes. Do you guys buy that?

Here's what Alex said:

[9/21, 11:51 AM] Winston Wu: Do u buy that alex?
[9/21, 11:56 AM] Alex From Venice: There are many girls that lay down for free with a foreigners, because they do that thinking they can get him... they aren't prostitutes, they are more like looking for long term sugar daddy
[9/21, 11:57 AM] Alex From Venice: they give away "free try" hoping the guy will like them enough and they stick
[9/21, 11:58 AM] Winston Wu: I never see that. They usually ask for money in case i dont meet them again.
[9/21, 11:58 AM] Alex From Venice: as long as the guy makes the girl perceiving he is well off, and he's a "good guy" not into prostitutes, he can be deceiving enough to make the girls think he worth a try
[9/21, 11:58 AM] Winston Wu: Have u met girls like that? They still ask me for money.
[9/21, 11:59 AM] Alex From Venice: sure enough for each girl he gets for free, he also made a broken heart, or being accused to be e liar and cheater
[9/21, 12:00 PM] Alex From Venice: yes, I've met a few, they really wanted a good bf. They aren't into money, but, of course they may ask "for help" if they really need
[9/21, 12:03 PM] Alex From Venice: Anyway, providing "help" to a girl and "paying a girl" are different matters but at the bottom there's still money involved... a guy who doesn't want to provide any help will be soon left alone.
[9/21, 12:03 PM] Winston Wu: He claims he always gets laid and doesnt pay because hes a good looking guy.
[9/21, 12:04 PM] Alex From Venice: Honestly I hate such habit that many well off guys have. I knew some personally. They deliberately take advantage of the naiveness of those girl who are desperately in search of a good bf
[9/21, 12:05 PM] Alex From Venice: I don't buy it. Girls don't care much about the look. A nice smile helps to be charming and attractive yes, but if you can't provide anything because you are broken, you are left alone.
[9/21, 12:06 PM] Winston Wu: Do good looking italian guys get sex for free? Mauricio said a manila lady paid the hotel for him and her to make love in for free.
[9/21, 12:07 PM] Alex From Venice: Don't know... everything can happen, but that's just flukes
[9/21, 12:07 PM] Winston Wu: He said it happens all the time and not just flukes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
April 22nd, 2015, 10:48 am
Winston,

There is karma there is something called as you say murphy law or even reap what you sow. I think with Will-N-dodd he plateau in the Philippines and I think he was complaining that he couldn't always get what he wants as I understand it. Plus in reality even in the Philippines there is a limit to what you can get outside of p4p scene.

Willndodd maybe tall and thin but last I check his 40 years old and not getting younger. I don't think his rich nor I don't think he is too good looking but maybe decent looking for a man for his age but as he age he will lose more of his looks and I don't think he is working in the main sense .

I think Rock met him and even by Rock statement Will-N-Dodd was getting more of the low fruit or lower standard girls. What Will-N-dodd was looking for is the higher quality girls but he hit his limit and complained about that.

In many ways Winston your very similar to Will-n-dodd. I think both of you are looking for harem and not true connection . At the same time I think both of you kind of live in your own little bubble and have hard time really seeing your self internally.

Winston you see yourself as this Asian God or really good looking guy and blame murphy law in why you can't get laid when in reality it maybe just you.

Will-N-Dodd lives in his past accomplishment as a aging ex-model that thinks he should be God gifts to girls and when a girl flakes out he thinks there is something wrong with them when in reality maybe his not that good looking at all.

Both of you are mongers . (Actually I have mix feelings about this I mean I understand as guys we have higher sex drive and I understand if your sexual starve you want to make it up somewhere.)

I haven't met either of you but judging from the post I can't help but think that both you just see women as nothing but as cum buckets with a hint of misogyny behind.
I am not like Will N Dowd. I pay the girls I bang usually in the Philippines, but he claims he never pays and they are ok with it because he's good looking and not like the rest of us guys. Lol.

I do love the girls I bang. I tell them so. Even when we are apart and not having sex or meeting up. I do have feelings for all the girls I've banged. I'm not what u think at all.

Plus Will N Dowd told me he's rich and has $500,000 in money and assets and owns condos too. So I don't see why he would be so stingy as to not even pay the girls 20 or 30 dollars per pop? Makes no sense. Something doesn't seem to add up here.

I've seen his photos. He looks ok. But even if he is good looking as he claims, does that explain everything?

What you think @ MarcosZeitola and @hypermak and @WorldTraveler?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Course it's bollocks! 1/10 truth and 9/10th's bullshit - it might have happened once where Mauricio had a girlfriend and paid for him to stay at a hotel with her and f**k her but it won't happen all the time - if he is lucky it might have happened another time and a time again - but all the time? f**k off.

As for Will N. Dowd, again, it is a tiny bit of truth stretched thinly for the masses - he probably promises them love, relationships and money - f***s them and the f***s them off - we have one or the other - either - the Philippines is a poor country with lots of young women who need men who can look after them (true...) or it is a country full of young women who will give away sex for free (not true...) I am not saying there are women who won't be if this forum is anything to go by, the mercenary nature of many people there due to circumstances beyond their control means they're not giving away sexual favours for free - they might do on a promise which is what I think these fellows are doing.

I don't doubt for a minute either of these guys are lying about the sex they're having but Filipinas paying them? :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:31 pm
chanta76 wrote:
April 22nd, 2015, 10:48 am
Winston,

There is karma there is something called as you say murphy law or even reap what you sow. I think with Will-N-dodd he plateau in the Philippines and I think he was complaining that he couldn't always get what he wants as I understand it. Plus in reality even in the Philippines there is a limit to what you can get outside of p4p scene.

Willndodd maybe tall and thin but last I check his 40 years old and not getting younger. I don't think his rich nor I don't think he is too good looking but maybe decent looking for a man for his age but as he age he will lose more of his looks and I don't think he is working in the main sense .

I think Rock met him and even by Rock statement Will-N-Dodd was getting more of the low fruit or lower standard girls. What Will-N-dodd was looking for is the higher quality girls but he hit his limit and complained about that.

In many ways Winston your very similar to Will-n-dodd. I think both of you are looking for harem and not true connection . At the same time I think both of you kind of live in your own little bubble and have hard time really seeing your self internally.

Winston you see yourself as this Asian God or really good looking guy and blame murphy law in why you can't get laid when in reality it maybe just you.

Will-N-Dodd lives in his past accomplishment as a aging ex-model that thinks he should be God gifts to girls and when a girl flakes out he thinks there is something wrong with them when in reality maybe his not that good looking at all.

Both of you are mongers . (Actually I have mix feelings about this I mean I understand as guys we have higher sex drive and I understand if your sexual starve you want to make it up somewhere.)

I haven't met either of you but judging from the post I can't help but think that both you just see women as nothing but as cum buckets with a hint of misogyny behind.
I am not like Will N Dowd. I pay the girls I bang usually in the Philippines, but he claims he never pays and they are ok with it because he's good looking and not like the rest of us guys. Lol.

I do love the girls I bang. I tell them so. Even when we are apart and not having sex or meeting up. I do have feelings for all the girls I've banged. I'm not what u think at all.

Plus Will N Dowd told me he's rich and has $500,000 in money and assets and owns condos too. So I don't see why he would be so stingy as to not even pay the girls 20 or 30 dollars per pop? Makes no sense. Something doesn't seem to add up here.

I've seen his photos. He looks ok. But even if he is good looking as he claims, does that explain everything?

What you think @ MarcosZeitola and @hypermak and @WorldTraveler?
I'm nowhere near rich, although I am not broke either. But I am young, and I am handsome, this is the truth. I've been told by people in the Philippines many times that I am handsome. Been told this back home in Europe as well. I am in my twenties, which may be a plus. I'm reasonably fit as well. One Filipino friend I know even went as far as to tell me, he's never seen a Filipina with a better looking spouse. Ever. :wink:

Now as for getting laid, and paying for it, I never in my life have paid for sex. Never had to. Not back home and not abroad, and truthfully the thought of it grosses me out. It's also too expensive... I think of all the other things I could do with that money. How much food, or a nice item of clothing, I would get with even a hundred bucks. Why bother? Instead I would just woo a girl and typically I'd get her. Maybe it's my jokes. Maybe it's 'big dick energy'. Maybe just plain ol' luck.

I believe "Will N. Dowd" when he claims he never pays for sex. I never did either. He's had way more women than I have, of course. Likely more than I ever will. For him it seems like an almost compulsive need to lay with as many women as possible. I wonder if he's ever had any offspring, or STDs lol. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:57 pm
Course it's bollocks! 1/10 truth and 9/10th's bullshit - it might have happened once where Mauricio had a girlfriend and paid for him to stay at a hotel with her and f**k her but it won't happen all the time - if he is lucky it might have happened another time and a time again - but all the time? f**k off.

As for Will N. Dowd, again, it is a tiny bit of truth stretched thinly for the masses - he probably promises them love, relationships and money - f***s them and the f***s them off - we have one or the other - either - the Philippines is a poor country with lots of young women who need men who can look after them (true...) or it is a country full of young women who will give away sex for free (not true...) I am not saying there are women who won't be if this forum is anything to go by, the mercenary nature of many people there due to circumstances beyond their control means they're not giving away sexual favours for free - they might do on a promise which is what I think these fellows are doing.

I don't doubt for a minute either of these guys are lying about the sex they're having but Filipinas paying them? :lol:
You misunderstood me. When i said:

[9/21, 12:07 PM] Winston Wu: He said it happens all the time and not just flukes.

I was referring to will n dowd, not mauricio, hes an older swiss italian man. Mauricio told me it only happened once or twice.

I can understand a good looking guy getting laid for free sometimes, but hundreds of times in the Philippines?

If it were that easy then angeles city would be out of business. Every western expat would leave angeles city and go to davao like will n dowd did. Right?

Even good looking young korean guys have to pay, more in fact because filipina whores expect Koreans to be more generous and pay 3000p for sex, not 1500 like Americans. Unfortunately im seen as one of the korean guys so they expect me to give 3000 usually. I have to tell them i usually pay american price.

So this doesnt add up right?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 10:12 pm

You misunderstood me. When i said:
I didn't misunderstand you Winston, what you actually wrote was

[9/21, 12:06 PM] Winston Wu: Do good looking italian guys get sex for free? Mauricio said a manila lady paid the hotel for him and her to make love in for free.
[9/21, 12:07 PM] Alex From Venice: Don't know... everything can happen, but that's just flukes

I was referring to will n dowd, not mauricio, hes an older swiss italian man. Mauricio told me it only happened once or twice.
But it isn't what you said, I didn't misunderstand you at all. :roll: Own your mistake. :lol:
I can understand a good looking guy getting laid for free sometimes, but hundreds of times in the Philippines?

If it were that easy then angeles city would be out of business. Every western expat would leave angeles city and go to davao like will n dowd did. Right?

Even good looking young korean guys have to pay, more in fact because filipina whores expect Koreans to be more generous and pay 3000p for sex, not 1500 like Americans. Unfortunately im seen as one of the korean guys so they expect me to give 3000 usually. I have to tell them i usually pay american price.

So this doesnt add up right?
Course it's bullshit, what Will N. Dowd obviously does is invite these girls back to his half a million dollar condo and they think this is them getting money as a promissory note if they are good to him and offer him sex and they can get inside that way, if he invited them back to some shitty apartment in the rough end of the city he would get nothing. His pad in a nice part of town is a big magnet for many women living in a shack - so he might not have paid for it in the sense of having to make a physical transaction but he is probably promising them things, lying through his teeth and using his (comparative) wealth to make an impression - which is similar to paying them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I meant i misunderstood alex about the term flukes. I was thinking of will n dowd when i said hundreds of times. Alex may have thought of mauricio. It was a misunderstanding between me and alex.

If will n dowd deceived these girls by making them think theyd get paid later then wouldnt they not give him sex a second time? How does he get repeat sex hundreds of times? Plus in a small town like Davao wouldn't word about him get around fast?

Btw most filipina bar girls, believe it or not, prefer their shack over a luxury hotel room. No joke. After sex they prefer going back to sleep in their shack with no air con than a mans nice hotel room. Most of them say that because they care more about familiarity than comfort and they have all their hair and shower supplies and pajamas at home too. Its sad they think that way.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:31 pm
What you think @MarcosZeitola and @hypermak and @WorldTraveler?
Again, I don't know Will N Down, I don't know how he looks like and what he does to approach his girls. Does he live in Manila? Is he a tourist or he has a legit job here? How old is he?

I don't want to sound boastful here but I never made a secret that I have never paid to have s*x here in the Philippines. I think being relatively young (20s to 30s) and decent looking, in good shape and come across as a "legit" expat (e.g. not a "sexpat") makes a lot of difference. Most of the girls I met here are working in the same resort I work for, or elsewhere in the Entertainment City complex. My first 6 months here were absolutely crazy. Then this lockdown made me appreciate the benefits of a steady relationship with a Filipina.

I have been with K since the beginning of July and haven't had s*x with anybody else ever since. She is half-Japanese and she works at a resort nearby. She has everything I have ever needed in a woman: gorgeous face, curvaceous body, a very high sex drive and she never even once popped the question of where our "relationship" is going. She likes to enjoy the moment together and, honestly, so do I.

There is a lot of mythology surrounding Filipinas. Reality is that most Filipinas want exactly what most Western girls want. If they are working, independent and live away their family home, you will find that they want exactly what any other girl in the same situation wants: sometimes a relationship, sometimes mindless fun, sometimes a bit of both. Some of them will like to be monogamous, some other like to be naughty and even have sex with another man while their bfs/husbands are watching.

For all the stereotypes of Filipinas being Christian and traditional, I have found girls who are more honest to their emotional and sexual needs than most women in Italy, or the UK (Malta is Catholic but as traditional as a Muslim country, so it's a different case). That's what fascinates me to no end, about this country. An endless supply of independent young women who just want to enjoy sex with a decent looking, decently endowed man, no ifs no buts!

About paying, there is obviously a lot of girls who are into that kind of lifestyle. Before the lockdown I have seen absolutely hordes of them with their clients from here, from China, Korea, Japan, sometimes some middle-eastern or slavic country. Those girls usually cater for a very specific type of clientele: men in their 40s, 50s or 60s who want to parade themselves with a hottie half or a third their age, dressed to impress, and head straight to the bedroom. Sometimes they play in the casino, sometimes they dine but the "beef" of transaction is always very clear.

I can imagine that some men, especially Asian and middle-eastern, like to have them as a proof of their wealth. "I will pay her because I can". We have at least one member here (we all know who he is :) ) who follows this predicament. Reality is: these girls may on average have more disposable cash and take more care of themselves than the average working FIlipina. This doesn't mean they are genuinely more beautiful, more intelligent, engaging and passionate than the average working Filipina. They're just girls who made a choice and live with its consequences on a daily basis.

Based on what I saw and know, I would say the Philippines caters for all sort of types of men. The wealthy or nouveau riche will always find plenty of hot girls to show off and enjoy. Those who don't want to or don't have to pay, will find an equally endless supply of equally good looking and smart girls to enjoy and potentially start a long term relationship with.

I really don't understand you, @Winston, when you say that you never got laid without paying. Perhaps it's because you have only been to Angeles City and other red light districts where bargirls are virtually the only girl types you will find. If you hang around normal environments, like a professional workplace or even a college, I believe you will find plenty of girls who not only don't want to accept money for sex, but would be disgusted and offended at the idea. Kind of the same thing I told "that other poster" about his Ukranian shenanigans...
Last edited by hypermak on September 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 10:33 pm
I meant i misunderstood alex about the term flukes. I was thinking of will n dowd when i said hundreds of times. Alex may have thought of mauricio. It was a misunderstanding between me and alex.

If will n dowd deceived these girls by making them think theyd get paid later then wouldnt they not give him sex a second time? How does he get repeat sex hundreds of times? Plus in a small town like Davao wouldn't word about him get around fast?
Loads of women I suppose and he probably has connections if he is telling the truth about being in the 'modelling business' he might not get seconds or thirds with a lot of them but some ladies will probably try a 'battering ram' approach.

Either way, 1/10th truth and 9/10th's fantasy land bullshit - he is probably having lots of sex but he is paying for it directly or indirectly, lying to them and using his perceived wealth to con these women to drop their panties without any upfront compensation.

And word would get round fast, but then again, women have this thing about taming bad behaviour of men with grounds for potential. Some will be dumb enough to go back again and again.