I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
alaric
Freshman Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by alaric »

Hi there, I enjoyed the post and some of the replies. I am wondering if anyone could give me a quick run down on how to find cheap but safe housing while there? I'm going to go have my own adventure there. I hope it goes well but who really knows? I've traveled all over the world many times, but this will be my first attempt at living somewhere for months/years (depending on how it goes). If anyone has any advice I will happily consider it since you took the time to help me out. I will be happy to post while I'm there on how things are going for me while I'm there. My main questions are:

Housing
Phone/internet service? From what I understand you buy a phone/internet service while there?
Safety - How have things been in the PI lately?

Thanks

Alaric

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

alaric wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 12:05 pm
Hi there, I enjoyed the post and some of the replies. I am wondering if anyone could give me a quick run down on how to find cheap but safe housing while there? I'm going to go have my own adventure there. I hope it goes well but who really knows? I've traveled all over the world many times, but this will be my first attempt at living somewhere for months/years (depending on how it goes). If anyone has any advice I will happily consider it since you took the time to help me out. I will be happy to post while I'm there on how things are going for me while I'm there. My main questions are:

Housing
Phone/internet service? From what I understand you buy a phone/internet service while there?
Safety - How have things been in the PI lately?

Thanks

Alaric
Hi @alaric,

I am not sure you know, the Philippines are closed for foreigners. Until the lockdown is lifted, the only people who can enter the Philippines are returning Filipino nationals (e.g. overseas workers), foreigners married to a Filipino national and certain diplomatic passport holders. For foreigners married to a Filipino/a, the only way in is by having a Visa approved at their home consulate. No more automatic Visas at the airport.
toudan032
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by toudan032 »

Fenix wrote:
June 25th, 2012, 2:58 pm
This is why I still come on this site! Awesome consultant SEO Paris trip report! When are you going back to PI?

No particular order :)

Zeus, Apollo, Will N. Dowd!!
This man was about to commit suicide, but turned his life around by moving to the Philippines!
Armani04
Freshman Poster

Post by Armani04 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
June 25th, 2012, 12:22 pm
I got back 3 weeks ago from 3 weeks in The Philippines, on my first trip there. It's taken me a while to gather my thoughts and to reflect on it and how it compares to my life here in Canada. I won't bore anyone with the minor details, but the good news is I didn't get sick, mugged, robbed or injured. I never felt unsafe and all the locals were friendly, helpful and curious. It seemed like a long dream that I didn't want to wake up from and my life back here in Canada seemed like a nightmare that I didn't want to go back to. Everything I read on HA is true and everything that Winston says is also true about girls in the Philippines.

Now for the most important part: The Pinays! From beginning to the end it was a non-stop humid orgy of girls. Even before I got out of the taxi from the airport on arriving there, the local girls were onto me and wouldn't let up until I was on the plane back here. My epic trip from Canada took forever and the local girls started staring and whispering once I was in the Cebu Pacific domestic terminal at NAIA. Once I got to Davao, I took a taxi from the airport to my hotel and when I arrived there, 3 young girls were standing outside my hotel and once they saw me inside the taxi paying the driver, they started screaming and jumping up and down, waiving and knocking on the windows. Once I got out they were all over me, asking 20 questions, and inviting into the room they lived in the hotel. Once I checked in, I ended up spending most of the night with them and ordered pizza for us. They were 17, 18 and 25 and lived there all together with the 25 year old half white half Filipina baby. The 18 year old was petite but had spectacular breasts and we took a liking to each other, so much so I invited her to sleep over with me that night, which she said she couldn't because others would notice and she wanted to keep things private so she said she would go with me to a lodging house where I could get a home run. The 25 year old with the baby was her aunt and even told me to take here somewhere else to have fun with her, just don't do it there! They helped me put load on my phone, and once I got back to my room, I was greeted with an assault of text messages from them and the DIA girls I had given my number out to. I fell asleep and the next day the fun began.

I figured I would be ruined for life after being there, and my assumption was right. The girls came fast and furious and applied constant pressure to me through text messages. I had to hide my DIA profile after I ran out of time in which to meet the girls I had lined up from there. Then, I started to get random texts from non DIA girls who I had never heard of. Turns out my number had been given out by DIA girls and made it's way around town fast. I had hundreds of texts after about a week there and they never stopped until I turned my phone off before leaving. I even had girls get upset that I took too long to reply, and would even apologize for something they hadn't done since they figured they had pissed me off when they hadn't!

The girls I met in order were:

Miss Seventeen, 6/10 Hotel
Miss breasts, 18, 8/10 Hotel
Miss Baby, 25, 7/10 Hotel
Miss Guide, 22, 6/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Durian, 21, 7/10 DIA Met 2X
Miss Ano, 19, 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Text 20, 7/10 and her sister Miss Quiet, 22, 8/10 DIA met 4X
Miss Tretorn, 20, 8/10 Mall Met 1X
Miss Silver, 26 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Milf, 22 8/10 Mall Met 3X
Miss Closet, 20 6/10 Mall met 1X
Miss Sari Sari, 22 8/10 DIA Met 3X
Miss Call Centre, 18 8/10 DIA met 1X
Miss Airport, 21, 7/10 Met 1X

I won't go into details about which girl I did what with but in two weeks I doubled my home run count that had taken me almost 20 years to reach! I was essentially rarely alone, and really only when I wanted to be. My record for home runs in one day was 2, one in the AM one in the PM. My record for hanging out was 4 girls in one day, a difficult thing to accomplish without overlapping. My record for meeting girls was 5 in one day.

One of the highlights was when I decided to try my luck at picking up mall girls. After I met a girl at the mall, we hung out for a bit and then she went home. Then I tried my luck at picking up the mall girls. I met miss shoes, miss silver and miss milf. I gave my phone number to miss shoes, but never heard from her, then I got miss silvers phone number and then I walked by one store and the five girls working there stopped me and pulled me inside and to know more about me. They all asked a a bunch of questions, and then the hottest one was all over me and told me straight out she wanted me, so I got her phone number, and texted her the next day. I met her after her work and went for dinner with her and her also hot friend. They treated me like a god, always calling me sir and apologizing for the slightest error. I met miss milf again 2 days alter for an all day date and that's when she told me she had a 2 year old daughter in the provinces. She assumed I wouldn't like her anymore, but I told her I didn't care and we spent the whole day together and ended up in my hotel room for some fun.

It was incredibly easy to get girls to come to my hotel at a moments notice. I payed for a taxi and they would be on the way in minutes. A few times when I brought them home, they would complain that the locals sitting outside commented in Visaya that I was bringing yet another girl home with me, so I reminded them they weren't the only one and they could leave if they wanted and I could get another one over fast. They all agreed to come upstairs with me. I could have had a lot more girls, but actually sincerely liked most of them enough to hang out several times with the same girls even though I could have met others instead.

My final week there I had my old Japanese GF from last year in Canada come to visit me. I told the local girls please no texts or calls for the whole week while she is there, and they left me alone. I did lots of sight seeing that week with her, and we still got along famously as we did in Canada. I got lots of sex with her again and her body was still mind boggling. I told her how the local girls went crazy for me, and she found it all very amusing. The deal I worked out with her is that if we are physically together then we are a couple as we were in Canada, but while we are apart, we are friends and can meet and do whatever we want. I still love her and she me, but it was a bit strange to be with her again because the previous two weeks I had been absolutely ruined by the local pinays.

I had several underage 16 and 17 year olds from DIA and friends or family of other DIA girl message me wanting to hang out but I said not until you are 18. They didn't give up easily, so I said I could meet them when they were 18. One in particular was incessant, almost to the point of being offended I wouldn't met her just because she was only 17. Luckily she was hot and turned 18 the day before I left so we met up and she came back to my hotel and asked to sleep over, but we both got worried since she lived at home, and had never stayed out all night before, so we both agreed she would go home, besides I left the next day.

The final girl I met ended up being a strange incident at NAIA when I arrived there from Davao and had to transfer flights to HK. I had met her on DIA and chatted with her on YM and FB, so I agreed to meet her at NAIA and spend an hour between flights with her. I had 3 hours from the time I arrived at the CEBU pacific domestic terminal until my next flight departed from the international departure terminal. She knew when I arrived and told her to be there then, but sure enough she was late and I ended up waiting for 45 minutes for her, then she finally showed up and we took a taxi for 10 minutes to the other terminal with us fondling each other in the back seat while the driver tried not to watch and then saying good bye to her 10 minutes after we had met!

Now I am back and part of the rat race, I find myself more depressed than I have ever been I think. I am making money at my job, but I find myself less and less interested in it and my life here. I've basically realized that jobs and material possessions are just ways to fill your life in when you aren't banging girls. If every man had a long line for girls waiting for him to have fun with at any time, he wouldn't care about anything else.The only thing that really interests me now is girls. If I have a good supply of them, I don't really care about anything else. I just need enough money to live a basic life, and a few possessions and girls. My goal is now to sell as much of my crap as possible and once my apartment is empty, rent it out, and go to the Phillipines and travel around it and find the ideal place for me there to retire and spend the rest of my life getting and giving affection to the girls there. I actually now am uninterested in hanging out with guys. Now I've been there and seen what it is like I am a changed man and only really want hot young asian girls to satisfy my craving for their flesh.
Your post makes me want to go to Philippines :D