I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
Why dont u show me in manila where these girls are who give sex for free and are plentiful for western guys who dont wanna pay? Lol. No excuses ok?

If its so easy to get free sex why would anyone pay for it? I dont get it. Makes no sense.

Sounds like locker room talk. Id like to see it for real. Id pay if u could show me proof that a western guy can get lots of free sex in manila or wherever.

Plus the p4p girls in manila want even MORE money than in angeles. Manila prices are higher. Go to LA Cafe in ermita and see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@hypermak is obviously talking about getting a girlfriend in Manila and having a long-term relationship! Where sex will come with the relationship.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:03 pm
@hypermak is obviously talking about getting a girlfriend in Manila and having a long-term relationship! Where sex will come with the relationship.
Well, I am not a bastard who tells girls he is going to marry them to extract sex, then leave them disappointed and broken hearted. I usually say that a relationship is always on the table, but both of us need to get to know each other (physically, included) and if both of us are ready, it might happen.

By the way, it's another myth that "relationship talks" are an aphrodisiac. I had at least one young woman literally push me into my room and initiate some of the most steamy sex I can remember. Lots of Filipinas, especially the working, independe types, can be quite brash with their needs and wants. Believe me, a good 50% of the time they don't even have a passing idea of a relationship.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 10:48 pm
Hypermak,
Why dont u show me in manila where these girls are who give sex for free and are plentiful for western guys who dont wanna pay? Lol. No excuses ok?

If its so easy to get free sex why would anyone pay for it? I dont get it. Makes no sense.

Sounds like locker room talk. Id like to see it for real. Id pay if u could show me proof that a western guy can get lots of free sex in manila or wherever.

Plus the p4p girls in manila want even MORE money than in angeles. Manila prices are higher. Go to LA Cafe in ermita and see.
Well, any place that is not a red light district would do. Do you have any network here in Manila? Maybe some former colleagues if you worked here, or some male friends whose barkada you can hang out with.
Last edited by hypermak on September 20th, 2020, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:12 pm
yick wrote:
Well, I am not a bastard who tells girls he is going to marry them to extract sex, then leave them disappointed and broken hearted. I usually say that a relationship is always on the table, but both of us need to get to know each other (physically, included) and if both of us are ready, it might happen.

By the way, it's another myth that "relationship talks" are an aphrodisiac. I had at least one young woman literally push me into my room and initiate some of the most steamy sex I can remember. Lots of Filipinas, especially the working, independe types, can be quite brash with their needs and wants. Believe me, a good 50% of the time they don't even have a passing idea of a relationship.
I am in the wrong bloody country by the sounds of it! :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

Wiseton make so so great idea here for if to pay not to pay the most big contversy of 21 st censuryman hoy hoy

wiseton when will locking down finish meet the hyper in manila and spend few days for tours

but hyper not exist hoy hoy and truth be public duende make the fictionman so much over exagrating his dreamman have no realman like in all the philipin

be 100% sure for surity that you bossman wiseton will never ever in 1 thousands years meet hyper video hyper or talk voice hyper but hyper no problem for make text chatings with wiseton so dear aborders what does that deduction in your logic minds if you not have the intuition empath for feel truth like any and all wiseman have

ask hyper for make the plan and see he flake off he can meet public duende in person but not you wiseton and talk you on chat but any but any means for sho proofing he have 101 exusings for why can not so try and it will come to pass i kno truth as truthing truther and that is my joby for get wiseton back and serve as servant
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:14 pm
hypermak wrote:
yick wrote:

Refrain from overexcite on mantalk for i promise to garanteee 100% hyper is but a 2 dimension myth for public duende not try hard make caracicature credble dont buy and same wellendowment unlessing you like go cheapygirl

look round asia look so hard round where all the white godman with hoty asiagirl for this your unicorn for whiteman get asiagirl yes yes but lo status or if luckycharmman then averaging asiagirl is the best but for we see even the china serpzeta doctora is divorciado so not unflawed and serpzeta minor celebman and girl same aging to him

cheapy charly girl left right center fall your lap in the poorman asia difrent that chinaland so if you eyes not see good already then time for go philipin live up folow the wellendowman same public duende do when ditch wifey almost 10 year go hoy hoy

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spencer wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:45 pm
yick wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:14 pm
hypermak wrote:
yick wrote:

Refrain from overexcite on mantalk for i promise to garanteee 100% hyper is but a 2 dimension myth for public duende not try hard make caracicature credble dont buy and same wellendowment unlessing you like go cheapygirl

look round asia look so hard round where all the white godman with hoty asiagirl for this your unicorn for whiteman get asiagirl yes yes but lo status or if luckycharmman then averaging asiagirl is the best but for we see even the china serpzeta doctora is divorciado so not unflawed and serpzeta minor celebman and girl same aging to him

cheapy charly girl left right center fall your lap in the poorman asia difrent that chinaland so if you eyes not see good already then time for go philipin live up folow the wellendowman same public duende do when ditch wifey almost 10 year go hoy hoy
:lol:

It made me laugh, thanks!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 11:13 pm
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

Well, any place that is not a red light district would do. Do you have any network here in Manila? Maybe some former colleagues if you worked here, or some male friends whose barkada you can hang out with.
Thats not what expats tell me. They say angeles is the easiest to get sex but u gotta pay. If u go to the provinces girls are more conservative and not easy. Rock says unless hes in red light areas filipinos ignore him and are cliquish just like taiwanese. So go figure. Thats what i hear from expats in general. They say the opposite of what you say. Basic logic also says that if its easy to get laid outside of Angeles city than every guy would go into manila and random provinces and get laid for free. So that doesnt add up.

The thing about manila is that western men hate it and avoid it, for obvious reasons that are understandable. So the millions of girls there have no choices if they want foreign men. They only have guys like rock and hypermak and publicduende, etc. So the few western men in manila get their pick of the bunch. That makes sense.

However ive been to manila many times and never seen an opportunity to get laid for free with a normal girl. I got laid a few times from LA cafe in ermita but thats a p4p area and the girls there expect to get paid even if they are too shy to ask for it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 2:01 am
Thats not what expats tell me. They say angeles is the easiest to get sex but u gotta pay. If u go to the provinces girls are more conservative and not easy. Rock says unless hes in red light areas filipinos ignore him and are cliquish just like taiwanese. So go figure. Thats what i hear from expats in general. They say the opposite of what you say. Basic logic also says that if its easy to get laid outside of Angeles city than every guy would go into manila and random provinces and get laid for free. So that doesnt add up.

The thing about manila is that western men hate it and avoid it, for obvious reasons that are understandable. So the millions of girls there have no choices if they want foreign men. They only have guys like rock and hypermak and publicduende, etc. So the few western men in manila get their pick of the bunch. That makes sense.

However ive been to manila many times and never seen an opportunity to get laid for free with a normal girl. I got laid a few times from LA cafe in ermita but thats a p4p area and the girls there expect to get paid even if they are too shy to ask for it.
Depends very much on the expat. If the expat is young and handsome, between the ages of, say, 20 and 35 and he dresses well, knows what to say and is funny and charming, it's very possible for such an expat to have plenty of sex. Even if he is older, still in decent shape and a classy, stylish dude, he can still swim in p***y if he so wishes. Bonus points if he has some money to burn.

The type of guy that 'couldn't get any' back home won't suddenly swim in p***y when he goes to the Philippines. But a guy who was able to get laid every once in a while in his home country, will likely be able to replicate that sexual success in the Philippines. And likely replicate it tenfold, like his former sex life but on steroids.

I do believe Will if he says he got a lot of girls and did not pay for it. They're not all sexworkers, Winston. What I doubt is that, given the guy's age and no doubt shady reputation, whether or not those girls were all great lookers... a lot of them may have been plain Janes, mediocre looking girls. The majority was likely dull and not very bright, good for 'pumping and dumping' only. But sure, if he says the majority weren't pro's, I believe that.

Once I've literally had a Filipina from a well-off family offer me money to impregnate her because of my "great genes". She said she never saw a Filipina, not even a famous Filipina, with a foreigner as handsome as me. :roll: :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw yick,
I asked rock about will n dowd, because they've met before in Davao and rock said that will n dowd does not have a fancy apartment but is in fact a super frugal minimalist. See below.

Rock:

"Will N. Dowd is living a very simple and narrow life. He's a master minimalist and is very focused. He cooks his own food and tries to stay healthy though I don't know whether or not he exercises. Some of his girls are really gross though. He has to make that money last the rest of his life. If he spends too quickly, he'll be flippin burgers at 60 to survive. Inflation is a reality and he may live to 80 or 90."

Wow. For someone with almost a million dollars in assets, as he told me, thats odd isnt it? He said he has 500k Canadian in property and several hundred thousand in cash saved up.

Rock also said that will n dowd dates the bottom of the barrel. And that even publicduende would never touch some of his girls. Lol. See below.

Rock:

"Well I know more about the above. I met Will N. Dowd a few times. Eventually he got angry at me because a shared the forum with a girl I know there who knows one of his girls. As you know Winston, I used to share your forum and story with a lot of Filipinas because I find it kinda funny. And they get to know you through it.

Public Duende does own a condo in Davao. He bought it from Aeon like 7 years ago and it only recently got finished. There's a press clip of him receiving the key online. I warned him long ago to buy from Ayala (they have a nearby building) because new developers have a lot of problems. Indeed finished the project 3-4 years behind schedule and even had a beef with mayor about their crane being too high. Well better late than never I guess. I think his condo is pretty big like maybe 60 sq meters so maybe based on 100-200K per sq meter, it's 6-12 million. It might not be easy to sell though. As for rent, I don't know but maybe he could get 30-40K per month less expenses and dues. Remember, Public Duende is a software guy and made good money back when he worked in London. He had a house somewhere in UK that he sold back when he and his wife split so he might have used that money to buy the Davao condo.

I don't think Will N. Dowd is a liar. He's about 6'1", slim and fit, well-groomed, and meticulous about personal hygiene. He has all of his hair too. I can tell when he was younger that he had an attractive face but when I met him, he was already a bit over 40 and I could tell his age somehow. By now he's mid-late 40s and even if he hasn't aged much, he's clearly middle aged.

Like many white guys, he's pretty delusional about asian female beauty. Even Public Duende told me he wouldn't touch Will N. Dowd's girls. In one of Filipina Pia's videos where she talks to a lawyer, a guest comes on near the end who is around a 22 year old Filipina who had a child with a 64 year old white dude who then bailed on her. She reminds me of the type of girls I saw Will N. Dowd with, both his dates and photos he showed me. Thus, he's going for low-rent and bottom of barrel types, not the ones Public Duende wanted but couldn't get in Davao. A lot of these girls, if you play them right, will sleep with you for free. They are desperate and can only hope you will take a liking to them and make them your girlfriend or wife later. Will will tell them it's only for short term but I think many still hope for more. As for Will's pecker size, no he never showed me lol. So understand, it's all about quality. You may be able to get plenty of Filipina freebies if you stick with white guy girls and don't care about quality."

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 2:01 am

Paying for sex and finding a girl who will enjoy sex with you for free, for not more than a gentleman's night out, are two very different experiences. I don't think you can compare the two. I know of foreign men in their 50s and even 60s who have no problem finding Filipino women to have one night stands with, or fubu relationships. They might not all be young and hot, sometimes they are separated moms or widows in their late 30s or 40s, but decent and available they are.

I have no idea why Rock gets ignored unless he goes to red light districts. How old is he? How does he look like? How does he approach girls? Where I work and live is full of foreigners, from tourists who are passing by to expats who have a 3-year contract. I have been speaking to quite a few of them, especially in the past few months, and I never heard anyone complaining that they have trouble getting laid. Then again, I didn't ask them specifically "how they manage to get laid" because it looks obvious to all of us in the conversation.

I am not working much at the moment and, if we didn't have a lockdown for Metro Manila, I would be happy to explore the province and meet other girls there. I might be able to verify or disprove what you say. I am not in that position, yet, unfortunately.

It's true what you say that, in these times of strict lockdown, the number of foreigners residing here is probably 20% or 30% of what used to be and those girls who are keen to hook up with a foreigner will have less choice. I even wrote about it a while ago (viewtopic.php?style=1&p=342472#p342472).

Before the lockdown, though, not so much. In normal times Manila is actually packed with foreigners. Yes, it's mostly chaotic, dirty, unsanitary and unsafe but several areas are first-class and look like Singapore or New York. Foreigners who want a lifestyle similar to their home countries tend to live in condos in Makati, Mandaluyong and Pasig, Pasay and a few other areas. The luckier ones live in huge, plush houses in gated compounds in the same areas.

I might have gotten it all wrong but, as far I have seen, it does seem like it's one of Asia's (if not the world's) sex playground. So that men hate Manila and purposely avoid it, it doesn't really ring a bell. Perhaps you mean those men who are looking for a simpler, quieter and cheaper life with their chosen Filipina? For those I would say yes, Manila would be their nemesis! :)

I don't know. Have you tried contacting girls on a dating site or casual dating app like Tinder? From what I have seen so far, Manila girls are usually more independent, more open-minded and often kinkier but, being more similar to, say, Western girls, they probably have somewhat higher standards.

On the other side, Manila also have a huge number of desperate girls who, if they have a job at all, can barely scrape by, they live in crappy dormitories and are barely able to survive and send a couple thousand pesos a month to their families. I would assume those girls have very similar motives to hook up with a foreigner as the poor girls from the provinces. I have never actually dated any girl belonging to this second category but I can imagine that, if you really wanted to try with one of them, they would probably make it very clear from the beginning, that they are looking for a man who can save them, not just mindless fun.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
You seem to keep misunderstanding me all the time, just like publicduende did, lol, which makes me have to clarify and repeat things. What I said has nothing to do with the lockdown. All western men hate Manila, even Filipinos hate it. I don't know even one western expat that likes Manila. It's the most f***ed up city in Asia and takes hours to get anywhere and always full of traffic and pollution and is ugly too. And it drains you to be there for more than a day. No one likes it. Even Filipinos don't like to live there unless they have no choice. This was true long ago, and has nothing to do with any lockdown or pandemic. You are twisting things again. lol. Why?

Rock meant that middle class Filipinos ignore him and strangers don't talk to him, because middle class Filipinos are cliquish and don't talk to strangers. But he gets dates from dating sites. Not through cold approach. Most of his girls are chubby, but a few are good looking. He lives in a nice area in Makati so that gives him a lot of points.

I don't think most guys cold approach. Very few guys do that. Most guys aren't good at that kind of stuff. Get real. Most guys do not use PUA or anything like that. So I don't think the majority of men are getting laid a lot. Most men don't like dating lots of girls, they prefer one at a time. Most guys aren't playboys. They are simple with simple needs. Most men are not counting their conquests either, like notches on a bed post. That's very juvenile behavior, most normal men don't do that. So your image that most expats are living like Hugh Heffner, I think is very exaggerated. The average man is simple and down to earth.

Most men with Filipina girlfriends also have to support them with an allowance of some sort. That's common knowledge in the expat community. In a sense, paying for an allowance is similar to paying for sex. It's not that different except an allowance is monthly. Every single expat I've seen with a Filipina girlfriend has to support her with some allowance payment. It's also expected in Philippines culture because we are seen as Santa Clauses who are here to give, give, give.

Looks aren't as big a deal as you and Will N Dowd claim. Even if you're good looking, if a girl doesn't feel any chemistry or energy for you, then your handsome face won't matter. Dianne has been courted by lots of tall handsome men, but she didn't "feel anything" for them nor did she like their personality, either they drank too much or were too cold, had bad tempers, etc. So it's not that simple as "handsome face = easy free sex and love". It doesn't work that way. Especially with smarter Filipinas. Maybe the dumbest girls don't care and will bang any guy. But not the girls who are discriminating and particular, like Dianne for example. Dianne would not like Will N Dowd just because he looks handsome or tall. No way. It's not that simple at all. Dianne isn't gonna like someone unless that person has a GOOD VIBE too, good looks is not enough. That's smart.

You see, women need to feel the right chemistry and energy to love a guy or have feelings for him. A handsome face is not enough. A handsome guy gets rejected too, if the girls have no feeling for him or dislike his personality or vibe or doesn't vibe with him. You know what I mean? That's why what Will N Dowd says doesn't make sense. Women aren't that simple. There are many intangible factors involved in love, feelings and attraction, than just a handsome face and nice male body. I'm sure you all know that.

The thing is hypermak, when you say that getting sex for free is easy for any guy in Manila, that's like saying this:

"Making money is easy. You don't need to work or get a job. There are ways to get free money without working. You can choose to work for money too, or you can get it for free."

Of course that is an illogical statement, because of course, if money were easy, no one would be poor and no one would need to get a job. Basic logic. What you say though is something similar when you say:

"Free sex is easy and available in Manila and in the Philippines. You can pay for it, but you don't have to. It's easy to get free sex too."

Do you see the similarity? Your statement makes no sense either, for the same reason. If something was free, no one would pay for it. Simple logic. Angeles City would not exist and be a hot spot for expats and tourists, if what you claim was actually true.

I hope @yick and @Spencer can understand the simple logic of it. It's not rocket science. It's very simple and common sense. So what you say "does not compute", as Data or Spock or Star Trek androids would say. lol

Also, you refuse to meet up, so I cannot know if anything you say is true or not. I cannot verify anything, including your identity since you refuse to webcam or skype with me, even though you have nothing to lose.

Also keep in mind that many guys claim to get laid easily, however once I look into their claims, most of the time, the turn out to be BSing me.

In addition, I've also met many guys who say "I never pay for sex" but when I see them in Angeles, they do end up paying after all.

So what men say and what they do, often is very different. That's been my experience. That's why I have to take all anonymous claims on here with a grain of salt. Hope you understand. If you were in my shoes, I'm sure you'd do the same. Not saying you are dishonest hypermak. I don't know you. Just saying the above has been my real life experience. I've caught many liars and BSers for sure, with stories that didn't add up and no evidence to support their claims and only empty air when asked for evidence or demonstrations.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 8:34 am
Hypermak,
You seem to keep misunderstanding me all the time, just like publicduende did, lol, which makes me have to clarify and repeat things. What I said has nothing to do with the lockdown. All western men hate Manila, even Filipinos hate it. I don't know even one western expat that likes Manila. It's the most f***ed up city in Asia and takes hours to get anywhere and always full of traffic and pollution and is ugly too. And it drains you to be there for more than a day. No one likes it. Even Filipinos don't like to live there unless they have no choice. This was true long ago, and has nothing to do with any lockdown or pandemic. You are twisting things again. lol. Why?
TBH I think you feel misunderstood by most people here, not just myself or my "alter ego" publicduende... :)

Yes Winston, if a foreigner could choose a simpler, cheaper and quieter life in the province, they would probably want to live around Cebu, or Davao, or maybe Dumaguete. But lots of foreigners don't have this choice. 90% of the jobs that matter for foreigners are in the Metro Manila area: that's where all the BPOs have their HQs, that's where all the biggest hotel and resort chains are, that's where the multinationals that offer expat jobs (and salaries!) all are.

As far as I know the only city that comes even close to this is Cebu City, which has a few luxury resorts and hotels, and a handful of those first-class expat job opportunities.

Living in Metro Manila is a necessary evil. Having said that, there are plenty of areas of Metro Manila that are very nice and modern, with buildings and facilities that are more similar to those of Singapore or Hong Kong than other parts of Manila. I am sure you will have been to some parts of Makati, the whole of BGC, Ortigas, the business districts basically. The area where I work, Entertainment City and the Bay Area, is improving by leaps and bounds. It's really modern and the sights of the sunsets are nothing short of spectacular.

Not all of Manila is a open-air cesspit, basically. Given a choice yes, most foreigners would probably live elsewhere. Those who have to, or maybe want to, usually end up living in a nice condo in a nice part of town. They usually live close to their workplace, so the commute is usually a walk, or a bike ride, or a short car ride away.

Maybe I am biased because I basically have a five-star accommodation for free as well as a virtually tax-free salary. I am not really complaining too much about where I am staying and what I used to do whenever I went out.
Winston wrote:
Rock meant that middle class Filipinos ignore him and strangers don't talk to him, because middle class Filipinos are cliquish and don't talk to strangers. But he gets dates from dating sites. Not through cold approach. Most of his girls are chubby, but a few are good looking. He lives in a nice area in Makati so that gives him a lot of points.
Not sure what he means by "middle-class" Filipinos. If he means Filipinos who have their own job, family and life routine, they will probably find it rude to engage in a conversation with a foreigner, in fact with anyone, for no particular reason. I think that's quite normal everywhere. I have found that most Filipinos consider inappropriate and a sign of low-culture when they get approached and pushed into a casual conversation. Probably not so different from other Asian cultures.

Things change if you meet them in a context where you are doing business with them, or maybe a social event where everybody is encouraged to interact. In that case, it's quite obvious that they will tend to respect someone with status: someone who speaks at least some Tagalog, someone who has a stable job and a plan to stay in the country for long, someone who has been recommended (or "endorsed", as they say :)) by a friend or a colleague, etc.
Winston wrote:
I don't think most guys cold approach. Very few guys do that. Most guys aren't good at that kind of stuff. Get real. Most guys do not use PUA or anything like that. So I don't think the majority of men are getting laid a lot. Most men don't like dating lots of girls, they prefer one at a time. Most guys aren't playboys. They are simple with simple needs. Most men are not counting their conquests either, like notches on a bed post. That's very juvenile behavior, most normal men don't do that. So your image that most expats are living like Hugh Heffner, I think is very exaggerated. The average man is simple and down to earth.
Well, this last bit of the conversation was about having plenty of casual sex with a Filipina. Many, if not most men aren't promiscuous, they aren't into jumping from woman to woman without a plan. If they want a girl for a relationship or marriage, of course they will be more careful who they date, they will look at aspects other than youth and beauty.

What is Rock looking for? What are you looking for? ;) Being clear on this would help.
Winston wrote:
Most men with Filipina girlfriends also have to support them with an allowance of some sort. That's common knowledge in the expat community. In a sense, paying for an allowance is similar to paying for sex. It's not that different except an allowance is monthly. Every single expat I've seen with a Filipina girlfriend has to support her with some allowance payment. It's also expected in Philippines culture because we are seen as Santa Clauses who are here to give, give, give.
Well, it's called "taking care of someone you love".

I think it's quite typical, for a 20-something girl in a relationship with a foreigner twice her age, that she is not exactly the breadwinner in the couple. Even if she has a job, it will probably be unable to support the couple entirely. Of course exceptions do exist and I know a few young foreigners who are living with Filipinas, both have jobs that pay a typical Filipino salary and their lifestyle isn't that great.
Winston wrote:
Looks aren't as big a deal as you and Will N Dowd claim. Even if you're good looking, if a girl doesn't feel any chemistry or energy for you, then your handsome face won't matter. Dianne has been courted by lots of tall handsome men, but she didn't "feel anything" for them nor did she like their personality, either they drank too much or were too cold, had bad tempers, etc. So it's not that simple as "handsome face = easy free sex and love". It doesn't work that way. Especially with smarter Filipinas. Maybe the dumbest girls don't care and will bang any guy. But not the girls who are discriminating and particular, like Dianne for example. Dianne would not like Will N Dowd just because he looks handsome or tall. No way. It's not that simple at all. Women need to feel the right chemistry and energy to love a guy or have feelings for him. A handsome face is not enough. A handsome guy gets rejected too, if the girls have no feeling for him or dislike his personality or vibe or doesn't vibe with him. You know what I mean? That's why what Will N Dowd says doesn't make sense. Women aren't that simple. There are many intangible factors involved in love, feelings and attraction, than just a handsome face and nice male body. I'm sure you all know that.
Of course, Winston, of course. It's not everything but it helps! :) Maybe Will usually chooses girls who are hot and enjoy sex with a foreigner for the sake of it. Maybe he's really as good looking as he says and he has "God status", maybe he is also good in bed, who knows! I don't think we will ever know first-hand LOL

Maybe if Will is going for girls who are looking for something more serious and solid, he might find it a lot harder to date those types of girl. I really can't say more because I just don't know who he is or what he does. Just speculating...
Winston wrote:
The thing is hypermak, when you say that getting sex for free is easy for any guy in Manila, that's like saying this:

"Making money is easy. You don't need to work or get a job. There are ways to get free money without working. You can choose to work for money too, or you can get it for free."
The above doesn't make sense. Sex is a way to exchange pleasure and well-being between the two partners. Sure, there can be a lot of other reasons attached but, in the end, what binds the lovers together is how much pleasure they receive in having sex. You seem to be fixated on the fact that there always has to be a monetary or material exchange together with sex. That's not true at all.
Winston wrote:
Of course that is an illogical statement, because of course, if money were easy, no one would be poor and no one would need to get a job. Basic logic. What you say though is something similar when you say:

"Free sex is easy and available in Manila and in the Philippines. You can pay for it, but you don't have to. It's easy to get free sex too."

Do you see the similarity? Your statement makes no sense either, for the same reason. If something was free, no one would pay for it. Simple logic. Angeles City would not exist and be a hot spot for expats and tourists, if what you claim was actually true.

I hope @yick and @Spencer can understand the simple logic of it. It's not rocket science. It's very simple and common sense. So what you say "does not compute", as Data or Spock or Star Trek androids would say. lol

Also, you refuse to meet up, so I cannot know if anything you say is true or not. I cannot verify anything, including your identity since you refuse to webcam or skype with me, even though you have nothing to lose.

Also keep in mind that many guys claim to get laid easily, however once I look into their claims, most of the time, the turn out to be BSing me.
Dude, free sex is available anywhere in the world! :) Why do I even have to say that, as it's so obvious! Of course sex that leads to a serious relationship isn't the only way that keeps the couple together, there are lots of other factors also financial in nature. But sex in itself, between two consenting adults who like or fancy or love each other, is in itself free! You never had a girlfriend, or maybe a fling, a woman who gave you sex for free?

About meeting up or showing up on cam, I am sorry but after seeing what kind of mentally disturbed trolls you allow on this forum, the little desire I had to expose more of my real identity is totally gone! :)

I don't think I am saying anything obscure, or revolutionary here. Are you guys so jaded to think that sex must always involve some sort of material exchange, in the Philippines like anywhere else?
Winston wrote:
In addition, I've also met many guys who say "I never pay for sex" but when I see them in Angeles, they do end up paying after all.
I have met a lot of guys who never paid for sex, unless they wanted to have a particular experience not so easy to get with a gf or wife, like fulfilling a fantasy, a fetish, etc. It's my word against yours.
Winston wrote:
So what men say and what they do, often is very different. That's been my experience. That's why I have to take all anonymous claims on here with a grain of salt. Hope you understand. If you were in my shoes, I'm sure you'd do the same. Not saying you are dishonest hypermak. I don't know you. Just saying the above has been my real life experience. I've caught many liars and BSers for sure, with stories that didn't add up and no evidence to support their claims and only empty air when asked for evidence or demonstrations.
I don't understand. Aren't we all anonymous here? If you wanted to only accept the opinion of people whom you met in person and have known for a while, what's the point with even having an online forum? A meetup site would have been better :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton hyper do big diservice by spread the falsity bs about manila and phlipines by uses of fakeman id fakeman life

no problems anonymus if make truth posting but we who read all see with so clarity that the hyper cary on from public left off but the id he paint is full fictionality which mean he spread liarman tall talings left right center

wiseton is bigman of truth dogdly seek fac jac so the public duende baldface liarman make mockry bossman and descrate forum moresover suport mythical bragerman geting the freeby sexing with 100s girlys all round town but dumwit duende not fool wiseman wiseteon for he seeing you 100% clarity for what you are with you halfbake lamewit exusing not to meet not to video not even talk but texting o yes all day all nite hoy hoy hoy

duende for how dumwit you belief forum here is for you same obvious as the stanfordguy troll say to be wining future nobilty prize and he knowing he not try play hideseek for all saying is done tongue in throating