I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 3:34 pm
Wiseton hyper do big diservice by spread the falsity bs about manila and phlipines by uses of fakeman id fakeman life

no problems anonymus if make truth posting but we who read all see with so clarity that the hyper cary on from public left off but the id he paint is full fictionality which mean he spread liarman tall talings left right center

wiseton is bigman of truth dogdly seek fac jac so the public duende baldface liarman make mockry bossman and descrate forum moresover suport mythical bragerman geting the freeby sexing with 100s girlys all round town but dumwit duende not fool wiseman wiseteon for he seeing you 100% clarity for what you are with you halfbake lamewit exusing not to meet not to video not even talk but texting o yes all day all nite hoy hoy hoy

duende for how dumwit you belief forum here is for you same obvious as the stanfordguy troll say to be wining future nobilty prize and he knowing he not try play hideseek for all saying is done tongue in throating
Shawn Azn Alalah, I would dare say that even a useless man like you, with a serious mental condition, without a job, without skills and likely with a criminal record, could find a woman in the Philippines. With a bit of effort, a woman far better than you, which isn't that hard, come to think of it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,

Just to clarify something, what I meant to say was that:

Yes a man can get sex for free if he's dating a girl and she thinks he is serious about her, or hopes he is. But at some point in the relationship, unless the girl is rich or well off, she will expect him to give her a montly allowance or monthly support. Every expat I know in the Philippines is required to give this monthly allowance or support to their girlfriend or wife's family. It's something foreigners are expected to do. Unless of course, you are dating a girl from a high class family like publicduende and his girl who is the daughter of an ambassador, I heard. In that case, you probably don't need to support her family, but the vast majority of foreigners do not end up dating that type of girl like publicduende has.

But my point was that if you were to deceive the girls into having sex with you by pretending to be interested in a relationship with them, like Yick said, that might work with 1, 2 or 3 girls. But not hundreds. Most men don't have the time, energy, skills or game to seduce hundreds of girls into bed, even in the Philippines, for free. Most men are simple with simple needs, and only have time and energy for one or two girls. Or to juggle between 1 and 3 girls maybe if they try to. But not hundreds of girls. To have sex with hundreds of Filipinas would require money usually or p4p of some sort. I don't think that could be done for free, at least not by most guys. If you are a basketball star maybe you could do that for free. But even Hugh Heffner paid all his girls an allowance of some sort, plus free room in his mansion. Do you see what I mean?

How many girls did Will N Dowd sleep with for free? Hundreds or a few dozen? Did he specify?

So I'm not saying I never got sex for free. I have sometimes, but not that often. And only within real relationships. Not the casual sex with no strings attached you hear about. It's not in a woman's nature to have casual sex with no strings attached. Women aren't wired that way, unless they are f***ed up in some way. Women tend to want sex only within a real relationship, not just for fun like playing billiards. Either that, or they are whores and want money for it.

There are western sluts who sleep with men for free just for fun with no strings attached I hear, but those types are never into me. Or they may expect to be showered with money first if they are gold diggers. I don't vibe with those types. But shallow American girls who sleep with men just for their looks, will never choose me because by shallow standards and criteria, I don't shine. The only people who like me are those who judge by character and authenticity, because by those criteria I tend to shine.

I highly doubt that Filipinas who see Will N Dowd are suddenly gonna think "Wow he's so tall and handsome. I'd like to give him free sex with no strings attached. I will forget that I am poor and desperate for cash, because his handsomeness just makes me forget all about my poverty! Woo hoo!" LOL. I highly doubt they will think like that, do you? LOL

When I first slept with Dianne, I didn't have to pay anything either. However after 8 months or so, she began expecting an allowance too, because foreigners are supposed to provide one it seems, for some reason. That seems to be part of Filipino expectation and culture, at least toward foreigners.

Btw Rock is unusual. He doesn't have a job in Makati, but he still chooses to live there even though no one wants to live in Manila, not even Filipinos. People only live there when they have no choice or have to work there. So Rock is there by choice, not because he needs to work there. But he has condos there though so he has to manage them there, plus he is on the board of directors at some real estate development company, so he has some obligations there.

However, Rock isn't the typical white guy that wants to get out of the big city to live a quiet peaceful life somewhere serene and beautiful, like the typical down to earth white man. He thinks cities are cool and hip and where things happen, whereas only hicks and bumpkins live in the countryside. His attitude is kind of snobbish and the reverse of how spiritual people see things. Spiritual types prefer being surrounded by nature, peace and quiet, with mountains in the background, or by a lake, etc. That's why meditation retreats and Zen monasteries are in such areas.

Everyone knows and feels that cities are very toxic, artificial and not good for the soul. That's why writers cannot do their best creative work in big cities, because even if you are in a quiet room in the city, like in a fancy apartment or hotel, the vibe is still different, it feels restless and toxic, not still, compared to being in a quiet cabin by the lake or mountain. Meditators feel the same way, so do artists. I'm sure you all know that too. Even in a quiet room in the city, the vibe isn't the same as being in a quiet cabin by the lake or mountain. It affects your creativity flow too. Every artist and writer and meditator can attest to that. But Rock doesn't see things this way. So he is different from other down to earth men in that sense. I don't know why.

The classic Twilight Zone episode "A Stop at Willougby" exemplifies the typical down to earth white male's desire to live in a simple peaceful quiet small town where people are friendly and everyone knows each other. Here are some clips from it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak:
Not sure what he means by "middle-class" Filipinos. If he means Filipinos who have their own job, family and life routine, they will probably find it rude to engage in a conversation with a foreigner, in fact with anyone, for no particular reason. I think that's quite normal everywhere. I have found that most Filipinos consider inappropriate and a sign of low-culture when they get approached and pushed into a casual conversation. Probably not so different from other Asian cultures.

Things change if you meet them in a context where you are doing business with them, or maybe a social event where everybody is encouraged to interact. In that case, it's quite obvious that they will tend to respect someone with status: someone who speaks at least some Tagalog, someone who has a stable job and a plan to stay in the country for long, someone who has been recommended (or "endorsed", as they say :)) by a friend or a colleague, etc.
Yes that of course, but Rock means the Filipinos at the mall that aren't whores and can afford to buy things without asking for a foreigner to buy things for them. You know?

If you go to the mall, you see lots of Filipinos eating in restaurants without a foreigner there to pay for them, meaning that they can pay for themselves of course. I've always wondered, what if I sat with them? Would they claim to have no money and expect me to pay for everything? How come every Filipino I meet claims to have no money and can't pay anything, yet you see many Filipinos eating in restaurants and fast food without foreigners there to pay for them?

In your restaurant hypermak, do you see that Filipino patrons make the foreigner pay for the whole bill? Do they ever go Dutch? Does the Filipino ever pay the bill, or do they always make the foreigner pay regardless of whether the Filipino is poor or middle class? I see groups of Filipinos chipping in if everyone in the group is Filipino. But if there's one foreigner, they expect the foreigner to pay for everything. I don't like that. It's shameless and sometimes they don't even ask permission to force the foreigner treat them of course. That's not right or considerate. So why do Filipinos do it? Do they do it at your restaurant hypermak?

Middle class Filipino girls in Manila also act snobby and arrogant. When they talk they seem angry as if they are impatient and prefer to be left alone. Mr S noticed this too. It sucks. They are like American girls. Filipinos are empty so they corrupt easily it seems. Talk to a girl in the mall eating alone at a nice restaurant, and you will see what I mean.
Of course, Winston, of course. It's not everything but it helps! :) Maybe Will usually chooses girls who are hot and enjoy sex with a foreigner for the sake of it. Maybe he's really as good looking as he says and he has "God status", maybe he is also good in bed, who knows! I don't think we will ever know first-hand LOL

Maybe if Will is going for girls who are looking for something more serious and solid, he might find it a lot harder to date those types of girl. I really can't say more because I just don't know who he is or what he does. Just speculating...
Well Rock said he saw some of Will N Dowd's girls and said they were very bottom of the barrel and that even publicduende would never touch them. So I guess most of his girls aren't good looking or cute then?
The above doesn't make sense. Sex is a way to exchange pleasure and well-being between the two partners. Sure, there can be a lot of other reasons attached but, in the end, what binds the lovers together is how much pleasure they receive in having sex. You seem to be fixated on the fact that there always has to be a monetary or material exchange together with sex. That's not true at all.
But you get the point. Sex is important to men, like money. If sex was easy, everyone would be getting it and no one would be depressed or sexually deprived. You sound idealistic. If it was easy to get sex, every guy would be getting it. Just like if it was easy to make money, everyone would do it instead of working hard or working jobs they don't like. It's just basic logic. Don't you understand? lol
Dude, free sex is available anywhere in the world! :) Why do I even have to say that, as it's so obvious! Of course sex that leads to a serious relationship isn't the only way that keeps the couple together, there are lots of other factors also financial in nature. But sex in itself, between two consenting adults who like or fancy or love each other, is in itself free! You never had a girlfriend, or maybe a fling, a woman who gave you sex for free?

About meeting up or showing up on cam, I am sorry but after seeing what kind of mentally disturbed trolls you allow on this forum, the little desire I had to expose more of my real identity is totally gone! :)

I don't think I am saying anything obscure, or revolutionary here. Are you guys so jaded to think that sex must always involve some sort of material exchange, in the Philippines like anywhere else?
Yeah but that doesn't mean free sex is EASY! Come on now. Why don't you walk up to girls outside and ask them for sex, and see how they react! LOL. Go out and try it now on the street. LOL

I am not talking about having sex with a girlfriend. I am talking about going out ANYTIME and getting FREE SEX ANYTIME as if it were like going to 7-11 and buying a snack! LOL. Come on man. Are we even on the same page? LOL

I don't understand your logic. You don't seem to be good in logic or detective work or critical thinking. Just because there are some weird trolls on this forum, doesn't mean I am dangerous to show yourself to on webcam. I don't see the connection. You said yourself that you know I'm a nice good person and honest guy, so how does there being weirdos or trolls here take anything away from that? Regardless of any weirdos here, I am still me, and people say I am credible and honest and a decent guy. So what you afraid of? You are NOT making sense and sound like you are just making EXCUSES that are NOT LOGICAL and do NOT MAKE SENSE. Can you make sense for once? Rock predicted you would make EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES if I asked you to webcam with me, and it turns out he was RIGHT. I was hoping Rock was wrong! Why did you have to prove him RIGHT???!!!
I have met a lot of guys who never paid for sex, unless they wanted to have a particular experience not so easy to get with a gf or wife, like fulfilling a fantasy, a fetish, etc. It's my word against yours.
Ok fine. But how often did they get free sex? And from how many girls? Hundreds? Like Wilt Chamberlain or Hugh Heffner? LOL. Or in a normal relationship with a girlfriend like normal men do? lol. Were these average normal guys?

Can you be clear as to what you mean? You are being very general and argumentative for no reason. lol. Strange.

If free sex was easy to get, why does @Contrarian Expatriate have to sugar daddy or pay for any girls or sex? Why doesn't he just get free sex and never pay like you and everyone you know does? LOL. It's so EASY right? LOL. Anyone can do it right?! LOL. It's just like going to 7-11 and getting a snack right? LOL Except the sex is FREE unlike the snack at 7-11 right? LOL

In your world, no sexually deprived men exist except me right? LOL

Let me ask you something: Suppose I wanted FREE SEX right NOW! How would I go about getting it exactly? LOL. Since it's sooooo EASY you tell me exactly how to get FREE SEX right NOW!

Suppose I were in Manila now, how exactly would I get FREE SEX without paying for it right NOW? Give me a simple step by step guide since it's soooo EASY as you claim. LOL. Otherwise you are full of it and you know it. Come on man! LOL. I bet you cannot answer this question and challenge. LOL
I don't understand. Aren't we all anonymous here? If you wanted to only accept the opinion of people whom you met in person and have known for a while, what's the point with even having an online forum? A meetup site would have been better :D
Sure. But I was just stating my honest experience that most guys tend to BS when they say they're always getting laid or that women are lusting after them or that free sex is easy and plentiful. When I investigate, their claims usually don't check out or turn out to be BS. Most down to earth people I've talked to agree. Most braggarts have no proof for their claims. And their claims and numbers don't even add up and contain discrepancies too. That's all I'm saying, based on personal experience. This means that unfortunately, most men are NOT honest. I don't know if you are or not, because I don't know you, but that's just been my experience.

@WorldTraveler has noticed the same, and he has many years of experience in life and with women, guys and people. He even saw the Beatles perform live in concert. So his life experience goes way back much further than yours.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw just to clarify. Of course ive had free sex but it was usually within the confines of a genuine romantic relationship. It was not free casual sex with no strings attached, no money exchanged, and no relationship or obligation. No way. That kind of free casual sex is possible but its not easy to get for most men. Sure i might have gotten free casual sex a few times but thats called "getting lucky". Its not a common occurrence. And definitely not something i can get anytime i want. No way.

Do you understand now hypermak and MarcosZeitola? Why do u keep misreading me and misunderstanding me hypermak? Are you doing it on purpose or is it a genuine misunderstanding?

Ive met lots of guys who claim they never paid for it but later i saw them paying for sex or found out that they had paid for it before. Lol. Guys always like to say they never pay for it but it doesnt make it true. I've caught them lying many times. To them its just a white lie.

So unless I'm lucky the sex i get is usually:

1. Within the confines or a real romantic relationship.
2. P4P which means payment of some sort was involved.

Sure i've gotten free casual sex once or twice. But that was lucky. Not something easy i can get anytime. No way.

Are you claiming hypermak that most guys can get FREE casual sex with no strings attached and no relationship, easily and anytime they want, just like in the movies? Can you clarify specifically if you mean that or not? So we dont misunderstand each other?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 9:23 am
Btw just to clarify. Of course ive had free sex but it was usually within the confines of a genuine romantic relationship. It was not free casual sex with no strings attached, no money exchanged, and no relationship or obligation. No way. That kind of free casual sex is possible but its not easy to get for most men. Sure i might have gotten free casual sex a few times but thats called "getting lucky". Its not a common occurrence. And definitely not something i can get anytime i want. No way.

Do you understand now hypermak and MarcosZeitola? Why do u keep misreading me and misunderstanding me hypermak? Are you doing it on purpose or is it a genuine misunderstanding?

Ive met lots of guys who claim they never paid for it but later i saw them paying for sex or found out that they had paid for it before. Lol. Guys always like to say they never pay for it but it doesnt make it true. I've caught them lying many times. To them its just a white lie.

So unless I'm lucky the sex i get is usually:

1. Within the confines or a real romantic relationship.
2. P4P which means payment of some sort was involved.

Sure i've gotten free casual sex once or twice. But that was lucky. Not something easy i can get anytime. No way.

Are you claiming hypermak that most guys can get FREE casual sex with no strings attached and no relationship, easily and anytime they want, just like in the movies? Can you clarify specifically if you mean that or not? So we dont misunderstand each other?
Not to be cocky, @Winston, but you are pushing fifty and you're pretty average facially by Asian standards. Whereas @Hypermak is in his early thirties, I believe? He also says he's reasonably good looking and fit, in shape. Plus he has a stable job in the area as well, so he is 'grounded'. I do not find it hard to believe that this man can have sex for free.

I myself am about twenty years younger than you too, Winston. Facially I am more handsome than the average Western man and I've even done some modeling in my early twenties. Do you find it so far-fetched to imagine me having sex for free? Because it's not at all far-fetched, it's simply the way of the world. If you look good and you're fairly extroverted, sex will happen. No money needed. You know all those internet memes about the 'alpha f***s, beta bucks"? Some men get laid for free sometimes. Some men get laid for free all the time. Some men have to pay for it every single time. At least, Winston, you are charming and good-looking enough to get it for free some times. So you're still higher up on the ladder of sexual market value than some other unfortunate souls who never, ever, 'get lucky'.

But yeah, for the average man I concede gladly, sex may not be easy or free a lot. It will happen but not that often. For an above average man, it will be fairly easy depending on the place, as well as how outgoing he is and his people skills. You have good people skills. You have a bit of money, but you are far from rich. Your looks are average. And you aren't young anymore. Some of these things work against you. When a woman, be it Asian or American or European, sees a man in your age range (45-55 and above) she does not typically get all hot and bothered... no lustful thoughts pop into her head, but she does think: "Hmmm, maybe this guy is a good provider? He seems nice enough..." That's where you are now, Winston. That part of your life. You've been there for a while. Young Winston, say, 27 year old Winston, might have 'gotten lucky' a lot more often in the Philippines, never paying for the luck. :lol:

An average man 'gets lucky' sometimes. A good-looking men "got lucky" the moment he was born good-looking. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 6:25 am

@WorldTraveler has noticed the same, and he has many years of experience in life and with women, guys and people. He even saw the Beatles perform live in concert. So his life experience goes way back much further than yours.
Winston wrote:
Hypermak:

[@WorldTraveler has noticed the same, and he has many years of experience in life and with women, guys and people. He even saw the Beatles perform live in concert. So his life experience goes way back much further than yours.
Thank you for the compliment. I agree I've had many years of life's experiences and lived when the USA was good and girls wanted to get married.

I did NOT see the Beatles when they were together. They broke up before I was old enough to go to concerts. I did buy their albums when they were together and did see three ex-Beatles in concert: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. Saw McCartney in a stadium with big screens and he played two, hour+ long sets of all of hits. I did see the Rolling Stones twice at their peak. I saw all the great rock and R&B groups when they were in their prime. The best concerts I ever saw were Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney. I am not a music dinosaur and listen to mainly new music. I saw Flo Rida on two different tours. One time he was great the other time not.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Some men put a lot of effort into getting laid, learning how to dance, keeping fit, spending a lot of time on grooming and of course there is natural selection at play - natural good looks, height, confidence, charisma - some of it can be learned and perfected and some of it cannot - what I don't think there is - which is what Winston is trying to get at here, is effortless sex - which I don't think happens for anyone on a constant basis.

There are men who get more sex than others, of course, some mens lovelife is a roller coaster of dates and sex but they also put massive effort into their looks, their clothes and the actual chase, these days, there are many avenues to meet women at home and abroad - I know a guy who gets proper studio pictures for his tinder profile, he is in the gym most days, he watches his diet and he doesn't drink or take drugs etc - and he gets lots of nice looking women - it isn't a full time job but he see's it as a hobby like some men see fishing or fixing their car. Not many men would go to the efforts that he does but it pays off for him.

Another guy I know has had sex with over 200 women and he has never paid for it once - he said that there were about five of them he actually found attractive :lol: mileage may vary when it comes to free sex.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 10:48 pm
Hypermak,
Why dont u show me in manila where these girls are who give sex for free and are plentiful for western guys who dont wanna pay? Lol. No excuses ok?
If its so easy to get free sex why would anyone pay for it? I dont get it. Makes no sense.
Sounds like locker room talk. Id like to see it for real. Id pay if u could show me proof that a western guy can get lots of free sex in manila or wherever.
If Hypermak can’t show you these horny middle classed girls then they don’t exists. Most people who brag will show you anything they have so they can look important. Winton, there is no reason to debate Hypermak. Real people back up the talk with action. They want to help their friends out. Like in Cambodia when I messaged you from the National Museum to get your ass over here now, because I had 3 cute Chinese girls that I wanted you to meet.
Winston wrote:
Ok fine. But how often did they get free sex? And from how many girls? Hundreds? Like Wilt Chamberlain or Hugh Heffner? LOL. Or in a normal relationship with a girlfriend like normal men do? lol. Were these average normal guys?
Wilt Chamberlain and Hugh Hefner paid for sex. :D Time = Money = Power = Sex :D . They are interchangeable, if you know how to do it. Wilt and Hef spent a tremendous amount of Time to be great at what they did, which brought them money and power which they could exchange for sex. Wilt and Hef could offer beautiful girls an experience they wanted. They paid for it with their time, money, and power. Sex was not free. If Wilt and Hef would have spent their time playing computer games all day and night, they'd have never got any sex.
I hear this all the time, this is a PUA fallacy. Don't spend money on girls you are the prize. Guess what most PUAs are getting nothing. The extent of their sex is typing it online. Most of these PUAs, have nothing to offer, so if they ever get any girls are getting very low quality girls.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

yick wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 6:21 pm
Some men put a lot of effort into getting laid, learning how to dance, keeping fit, spending a lot of time on grooming and of course there is natural selection at play - natural good looks, height, confidence, charisma - some of it can be learned and perfected and some of it cannot - what I don't think there is - which is what Winston is trying to get at here, is effortless sex - which I don't think happens for anyone on a constant basis.

There are men who get more sex than others, of course, some mens lovelife is a roller coaster of dates and sex but they also put massive effort into their looks, their clothes and the actual chase, these days, there are many avenues to meet women at home and abroad - I know a guy who gets proper studio pictures for his tinder profile, he is in the gym most days, he watches his diet and he doesn't drink or take drugs etc - and he gets lots of nice looking women - it isn't a full time job but he see's it as a hobby like some men see fishing or fixing their car. Not many men would go to the efforts that he does but it pays off for him.

Another guy I know has had sex with over 200 women and he has never paid for it once - he said that there were about five of them he actually found attractive :lol: mileage may vary when it comes to free sex.
I agree with you. There is no such thing as "effortless sex." The guys that are good with girls, love girls. They love this as much as a tennis professional loves playing tennis and practices to be the best. Real players love what they are doing, they meet many girls and have to weed out bad ones and repeat the ones they connect with. It who they are. These guys get many girls numbers, message many of them, are scheduling dates with good ones, dropping ones that turn out badly. It's no different than practicing to be a tennis pro. Many guys feel inadequate due to media because they don't have many girls. Thus they waste much of their life seeking women. PUAs promote an idea men need to f**K their way into manhood. It is unhealthy and they won't be successful because they don't love it. You typically see most of these PUAs "bite the dust" and marry the first person that will take them, even though they said marriage was for suckers. Real players don't do this. People do what they love. Your friend you describe loves it or else he would have tired of it and moved on to something he likes better.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

WorldTraveler wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 7:14 pm
If Hypermak can’t show you these horny middle classed girls then they don’t exists. Most people who brag will show you anything they have so they can look important. Winton, there is no reason to debate Hypermak. Real people back up the talk with action. They want to help their friends out. Like in Cambodia when I messaged you from the National Museum to get your ass over here now, because I had 3 cute Chinese girls that I wanted you to meet.
Dude, I am not a pimp :) And I am not bragging, I am just stating something that sounds pretty obvious to me and maybe someone else, like @MarcosZeitola. I will never post visual proofs of my encounters in here, or anywhere else for that matter. It's too private.

I am just saying what I am saying because there seems to be a sneaking consensus on this forum that 1) whenever you get sex with a girl, you will have to pay, one way or another and 2) the moment you stop paying, you automatically stop getting sex.

I don't know if this comes from a cynical, materialistic view of things, because some of you guys are past the age where a man is seen as someone who a woman, especially a much younger woman, will enjoy having sex with "for the sake of sex". Or maybe it's part of the American DNA that "everything has a price".

I''m writing a longer post addressed to @Winston, I will try to clarify.

I just think it's sad that a majority of posters here are convinced that there can be no sexual happiness or enjoyment outside a committed relationship or a material transaction.
Winston wrote:
Wilt Chamberlain and Hugh Hefner paid for sex. :D Time = Money = Power = Sex :D . They are interchangeable, if you know how to do it. Wilt and Hef spent a tremendous amount of Time to be great at what they did, which brought them money and power which they could exchange for sex. Wilt and Hef could offer beautiful girls an experience they wanted. They paid for it with their time, money, and power. Sex was not free. If Wilt and Hef would have spent their time playing computer games all day and night, they'd have never got any sex.
I hear this all the time, this is a PUA fallacy. Don't spend money on girls you are the prize. Guess what most PUAs are getting nothing. The extent of their sex is typing it online. Most of these PUAs, have nothing to offer, so if they ever get any girls are getting very low quality girls.
I agree that money and power are an aphrodisiac and attract the kinds of women who see the opportunity to offer their sexual favours in exchange for material compensation. Nothing wrong with that.

It's just that, like I said several times before, my experience and that of many people I know says something different. So long a man is still young, decent looking and doesn't have sky-high expectations ("free sex with a pair of nympho 18-yo model-looking twins, now!" :) ), sex for the sake of sex is very possible. Maybe the girls willing to do that won't be the highest quality girls, they might be bored women in their 30s or single moms, they might not be thge hottest types. Maybe few of them will be relationship material, maybe few of them will stick to you and won't jump on another c*ck a week or a month later.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Winston,

There is quite a lot of stuff you wrote, on 3 separate posts, which I can comment on.

So yes, it's possible to have sex for free but I didn't say it's easy, or effortless as someone put it.

Sex for free is only possible if there is mutual attraction, at least physical, between the two lovers. It's best if both lovers are free from the weight of a committed, exclusive relationship, else anxiety and guilt will set in and spoil most of the fun. In some cases, it's just a "meet and f*ck" arrangement. In some other cases, there might be a real friendship going on, with the occasional night out, dinner, movie, etc. Basically what makes a relationship enjoyable without the drama and burden parts :)

Most importantly, when the two lovers say "no strings attached", to me, they also mean "no expectations attached". The only reasonable expectation is to be able to f**k each other's brain out, enjoy the moment and hope to repeat that moment at some point in the future.

I thing the "low expectation" thing is the key point. One can't expect the other to look like an actor/actress or a model, be in shape like an athlete, or perform like a pornstar, especially if they are not offering at least as much as they expect back. One can't expect the other to fit a certain mould: the innocent girl next door, the dirty slut, etc. One can't expect the other to show anything more than the skin-deep physical attraction and chemistry. One can't expect the other to have sex with you today and not jump on to another man, or woman, next week. One can't expect the other to be looking for a committed relationship or even be ready for a committed relationship.

It's all casual, left to the beauty and the opportunity of the moment. Nothing is certain, nothing can be certain. That is both a pro and a con.

Looking for these kinds of arrangements is obviously not as easy as looking for a girl who will accept a financial or material transaction in exchange for sex. Not easy as looking for a girl who will only have sex within the boundaries of a committed relationship, perhaps one leading to marriage. Which, as you said before, comes with the burden of having to share resources, support the girl and - here in PH - even her family.

Yet, if one keeps their expectations where they should be, it's not as impossible as you might think, to find women who are willing to have sex with you for the pleasure of sharing physical pleasure every now and then, no string attached. They might not be the youngest, best looking and drama-free women around. They might be psychologically damaged girls, unable or very reluctant to bond. They might be bored divorced housewives or career woman who just want the fun and relax part and don't have time for much else.

You will agree that, if you look at it this way, there are plenty of opportunities for "free sex" with available women. Of course how good and enjoyable the experience is, will depend on your skills and hers.

Now, about my personal experience in the Philippines, I never made it a secret that I came here because I knew that this would be a much larger and easier playground for me to enjoy sex. I had never been in the Philippines before but I had a few friends who had been here or in Thailand, or Indonesia or even China, and they all told me how the "perceived value" of a Caucasian young man is generally higher than what it is over in Europe or in the US, where we "all look like that".

So those were my expectations: get my first experience as a sous chef at a fine dining establishment, live expense-free because accommodation is in the package, make some decent (and virtually tax-free) money...and hopefully get some NSA sex. The stereotype, probably true at this point, that Filipinas are some of the best and sweetest girls in the world to have a proper relationship with, also tickled me. I like the added bonus of having the chance to meet "the one" if I ever felt ready to commit during my time here.

As I have reported on several posts, I haven't been disappointed. I have found not only great sex partners, but also smart and well-cultured young women who work hard, know how to think properly and actually give two s*its about you when they engage with you. In a couple of cases, I found these kinds of qualities in the same young woman.

K, the girl I am with at the moment, might not be the smartest Filipina I have ever met here, but she surely is the one who makes me feel the happiest and most satisfied, in bed and outside bed. For the record, yes we have the closest thing possible to a committed, exclusive relationship, especially since around August. I have never heard any material requests from her and she will surely hear none from me.

If and when our bond will grow into a real relationship, and that is far from certain for several reasons, then taking care of each other, also financially if needed, will come natural. I surely won't start counting pennies and measure up how her love, her companionship, her sex is worth my money, unlike a certain other member seem to like doing. I would consider it awful. So, for me, when progressing in our relationship, enjoying K will still qualify as "free sex".

I think this summarises where I stand in the most concise way possible.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Just quick replies here...
Winston wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 5:53 am
Yes a man can get sex for free if he's dating a girl and she thinks he is serious about her, or hopes he is. But at some point in the relationship, unless the girl is rich or well off, she will expect him to give her a montly allowance or monthly support. Every expat I know in the Philippines is required to give this monthly allowance or support to their girlfriend or wife's family. It's something foreigners are expected to do. Unless of course, you are dating a girl from a high class family like publicduende and his girl who is the daughter of an ambassador, I heard. In that case, you probably don't need to support her family, but the vast majority of foreigners do not end up dating that type of girl like publicduende has.
Sure, at some point the girl (but also the man) may expect a few more concrete proofs of love and commitment, which might involve material support. What's so strange about it? The Philippines are a poor country and, like it or not, is one where extended family is seen as the first port of call for money (a tradition I find very counterproductive, but still...). Combining the two aspects together will give you a girl who will "naturally", sooner or later, expect to receive some protection and support.

Still, it's an obvious point that, the more serious the relationship becomes, the more likely it is that the couple will pool their own money to pay things like rent or mortgage, the bills, leisure expenses etc. For poor they might be, I have met a lot of independent girls here who would never ask anything more than a bit of gallantry from their men, surely nothing overly expensive or ostentatious. I believe @MarcosZeitola's wife fall into this category.
Winston wrote:
But my point was that if you were to deceive the girls into having sex with you by pretending to be interested in a relationship with them, like Yick said, that might work with 1, 2 or 3 girls. But not hundreds. Most men don't have the time, energy, skills or game to seduce hundreds of girls into bed, even in the Philippines, for free. Most men are simple with simple needs, and only have time and energy for one or two girls. Or to juggle between 1 and 3 girls maybe if they try to. But not hundreds of girls. To have sex with hundreds of Filipinas would require money usually or p4p of some sort. I don't think that could be done for free, at least not by most guys. If you are a basketball star maybe you could do that for free. But even Hugh Heffner paid all his girls an allowance of some sort, plus free room in his mansion. Do you see what I mean?
I personally don't like to deceive anybody, and not just because I am "Mr Nice Guy" but precisely for the reason you say. Lying your way into a girl's panties means seeing her disappointed, in pain, broken hearted. Unless one is a total sociopath, like one of our senile posters here, that feeling of causing harm to that person for one's own benefit is hard to bear. Eventually it will bite back. Even if you don't believe in karma (I don't), it's clear to see that it will lead of sense of guilt, anxiety, etc.

Let this be clear: I didn't come here to sleep with 3 different girls every week. :) That would be insane for any man, no matter how he looks like and how horny he is! I came here to have sex with a few hot and nice girls, one at a time, and perhaps get a chance at finding the right one, if I did feel that I am ready to commit.

So far I had sex with less than 10 girls, in almost a year in Manila. Probably a fraction of those you slept with, Winston. Sure, I am quite picky and I never paid them or gave them anything material (apart from cooking for them a few times and taking them out to the cinema or a fancy cocktail bar).
Winston wrote:
How many girls did Will N Dowd sleep with for free? Hundreds or a few dozen? Did he specify?

So I'm not saying I never got sex for free. I have sometimes, but not that often. And only within real relationships. Not the casual sex with no strings attached you hear about. It's not in a woman's nature to have casual sex with no strings attached. Women aren't wired that way, unless they are f***ed up in some way. Women tend to want sex only within a real relationship, not just for fun like playing billiards. Either that, or they are whores and want money for it.
That's not true, that it's not in a woman's nature to have casual sex. Women enjoy sex much more than men, especially if they know how to have intense and multiple orgasm. Of course, for a woman, there's the stigma of being considered an easy ride, a slut, if too many men know about her interest in sex outside a committed relationship.
Winston wrote:
There are western sluts who sleep with men for free just for fun with no strings attached I hear, but those types are never into me. Or they may expect to be showered with money first if they are gold diggers. I don't vibe with those types. But shallow American girls who sleep with men just for their looks, will never choose me because by shallow standards and criteria, I don't shine. The only people who like me are those who judge by character and authenticity, because by those criteria I tend to shine.
OK, that they are not into you is a very different game. Maybe they have slept with a few young studs and they know they can get those kinds of "top 10%" men to have fun with and they are snobbish towards everyone else. This is very much the case in the UK and some other liberated countries like France. The best looking girls know that they can get the best looking men any time they want. It's their spell.

Again, to be clear, yes I am not bad looking but I am not a stud, either. I exercise whenever I can but I am not exactly obsessed about how fit I look, or I look in general. Last July the resort I work for had the brilliant idea to open the gym to all staff, who is mandated to take compulsory Covid tests every 2 weeks.

I did have a couple of flings in the UK and even Malta but I could say the same as you: over in Europe the kind of girls who are available for NSA sex rarely notice me. Here in the Philippines it looks quite different, for the reasons we all know (and love!) :)
Winston wrote:
I highly doubt that Filipinas who see Will N Dowd are suddenly gonna think "Wow he's so tall and handsome. I'd like to give him free sex with no strings attached. I will forget that I am poor and desperate for cash, because his handsomeness just makes me forget all about my poverty! Woo hoo!" LOL. I highly doubt they will think like that, do you? LOL
Why don't you ask him directly?
Winston wrote:
When I first slept with Dianne, I didn't have to pay anything either. However after 8 months or so, she began expecting an allowance too, because foreigners are supposed to provide one it seems, for some reason. That seems to be part of Filipino expectation and culture, at least toward foreigners.
If Dianne is the girl in your avatar, she is not bad looking at all and you say she only started to "get material" after 8 months, which is a very long time. Doesn't that confirm that you too can have free sex in the Philippines?
Winston wrote:
Btw Rock is unusual. He doesn't have a job in Makati, but he still chooses to live there even though no one wants to live in Manila, not even Filipinos. People only live there when they have no choice or have to work there. So Rock is there by choice, not because he needs to work there. But he has condos there though so he has to manage them there, plus he is on the board of directors at some real estate development company, so he has some obligations there.

However, Rock isn't the typical white guy that wants to get out of the big city to live a quiet peaceful life somewhere serene and beautiful, like the typical down to earth white man. He thinks cities are cool and hip and where things happen, whereas only hicks and bumpkins live in the countryside. His attitude is kind of snobbish and the reverse of how spiritual people see things. Spiritual types prefer being surrounded by nature, peace and quiet, with mountains in the background, or by a lake, etc. That's why meditation retreats and Zen monasteries are in such areas.

Everyone knows and feels that cities are very toxic, artificial and not good for the soul. That's why writers cannot do their best creative work in big cities, because even if you are in a quiet room in the city, like in a fancy apartment or hotel, the vibe is still different, it feels restless and toxic, not still, compared to being in a quiet cabin by the lake or mountain. Meditators feel the same way, so do artists. I'm sure you all know that too. Even in a quiet room in the city, the vibe isn't the same as being in a quiet cabin by the lake or mountain. It affects your creativity flow too. Every artist and writer and meditator can attest to that. But Rock doesn't see things this way. So he is different from other down to earth men in that sense. I don't know why.
Well, good for him that he is in his element even in a big, complicated city like Manila. There are some areas of Makati that are pretty good. I personally prefer Pasay because it's being built with "big empty spaces" in mind and there is a lot of nice fresh breeze coming from the sea. And those sunsets... :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 7:47 am

Now, about my personal experience in the Philippines, I never made it a secret that I came here because I knew that this would be a much larger and easier playground for me to enjoy sex. I had never been in the Philippines before but I had a few friends who had been here or in Thailand, or Indonesia or even China, and they all told me how the "perceived value" of a Caucasian young man is generally higher than what it is over in Europe or in the US, where we "all look like that".

So those were my expectations: get my first experience as a sous chef at a fine dining establishment, live expense-free because accommodation is in the package, make some decent (and virtually tax-free) money...and hopefully get some NSA sex. The stereotype, probably true at this point, that Filipinas are some of the best and sweetest girls in the world to have a proper relationship with, also tickled me. I like the added bonus of having the chance to meet "the one" if I ever felt ready to commit during my time here.

As I have reported on several posts, I haven't been disappointed. I have found not only great sex partners, but also smart and well-cultured young women who work hard, know how to think properly and actually give two s*its about you when they engage with you. In a couple of cases, I found these kinds of qualities in the same young woman.

K, the girl I am with at the moment, might not be the smartest Filipina I have ever met here, but she surely is the one who makes me feel the happiest and most satisfied, in bed and outside bed. For the record, yes we have the closest thing possible to a committed, exclusive relationship, especially since around August. I have never heard any material requests from her and she will surely hear none from me.

If and when our bond will grow into a real relationship, and that is far from certain for several reasons, then taking care of each other, also financially if needed, will come natural. I surely won't start counting pennies and measure up how her love, her companionship, her sex is worth my money, unlike a certain other member seem to like doing. I would consider it awful. So, for me, when progressing in our relationship, enjoying K will still qualify as "free sex".

I think this summarises where I stand in the most concise way possible.
Pure 100% bragerman bs and propagation of frauder liarman for world tavelman say push up or shush up and he acuracy for you nada but cukroach trolerman work in stealthy pretend be real wash up has been lifing fanstasylan public duende

so now you make agree meet the wiseton so no back out for this implication you revelation your face and voicing to our bossman so now can do vid chat with him no excusing left for you say public can meet the wiseton next opportunity so id no longer issue so proof in ice cream time
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 10:40 am
so now you make agree meet the wiseton so no back out for this implication you revelation your face and voicing to our bossman so now can do vid chat with him no excusing left for you say public can meet the wiseton next opportunity so id no longer issue so proof in ice cream time
How about you showing your face to Winston instead? It would be useful to convince him that he will never get rid of you, so long you're alive and he has a forum.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 11:05 am
Spencer wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 10:40 am
How about you showing your face to Winston instead? It would be useful to convince him that he will never get rid of you, so long you're alive and he has a forum.
Why for did i make big bragertalks and liar for all i ever do here is truthing

you are one in defense posture for make so many bs bragerman claimings and obvious faker chefman

you are here for deceptions for you make up fake stories and bs liarman tales i never but ever do any for all i do is suport of truthing and keep trashman liar from contamnate truth and i live here also so if you not like vote with feet and jump to the manila bay public duende frauderman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen