On my way to Thailand!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
Its not like America where its normal and cool to have ... 3 somes.
:shock: {shocked and jealous} :twisted:

Banano wrote:
buddhist country which allowes them to lie and cheat like there no tommorow, one of the worst in the field
Surprising since we always hear how moral Buddhists are. What's the reality - how does it work "on the ground"?
Banano wrote:
there are many Russian girls and if you have some game you could bang them, ive seen thai men, black men and whites of course picking up russians...it is possible

its usually one nighters with them, they never ask for 'taxi money' unless they really need it for taxi which is 2-3 dollars max

Around what age are these Russians and Ukrainians? Are they coming to Thailand on "hen parties"/"ladette parties" or what? Do you have the impression that Thailand has a good reputation in those countries?
Rebecca1234
Freshman Poster

Re: On my way to Thailand!

Post by Rebecca1234 »

Oh my God! You're so lucky that you're going to such an interesting and beautiful place. Thailand is one of the most famous place in the world, and I also have been to the place as I mentioned in my previous post that I was so small then and I would love to go there whenever I'll get the chance.