Mguy in Colombia

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:going to medellin next week.

bogota is an ok city - my american city has more stuff to do though!

logistics wise it is horrible.

the girls are good looking but you must have a social circle or be invested in the city.

the food is blah. the weather is ok.

when I approach girls on the street I have a more 50% phone conversion rate. they flake after.

the colombiancupid site has some fuglies, cannot really do them. will not p4p either.

overall, i get a good vibe from colombians, they are chill tranquilo peeps that I can relate to.

No doubt if I stay longer I will get good chick. Maybe look for work here? nahhhhhh
It's been awhile but on my trips, I always found Bogota to be quite cold, both weatherwise and in terms of the people, when compared to say Cali. People in Bogota are also busiest and least available to come out it seems. It's often true that in a given country, there can be great contrasts between different cities in friendliness and datability of the gals. Capitals and/or top cities are often in their own league in this regard.

Medellin seems to be the most popular with American guys these days. But I found Cali to be quite fun and most relaxed even tho it has no merits as a tourist city. And if you go to the north coast, you can check out Cartagena and Barranquilla, both of which have a Caribbean flavor and a bit of tourist type stuff.

I'm in Domican Republic now and I sure miss the clear, precise, easiest to understand Colombian Spanish. They way many people here speak Spanish sounds so garbled and incomprehensible to my ears.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I agree on the preciseness of Bogotan Spanish; those from the coast have a sing-song way of talking.

I'm absolutely certain that a solid social circle will get a good girl. I already have noticed the attraction even with the cold Bogotans to my vibe. Well actually I'm attracting almost every non-English speaking nationality I come across here. Personality could get you a girl here. However, a busted dude with no social skills is better off somewhere where the girls are desperate -- this is cosmopolitan.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

me caen bien los calenos entonces voy a cali en vez de medellin
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mguy wrote:me caen bien los calenos entonces voy a cali en vez de medellin
Oh so you get along with ppl in calí better so u rather go there instead of medellín.
Entiendo. Calí ta mejor k medellin cuando se trata la mejor cualidad de putas. Bogotá ta fría a vecez.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I'm in Cali now, which is better than Bogota.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mguy wrote:I'm in Cali now, which is better than Bogota.
Yeah I had some awesome sex from pro's in Calí...Medellín pros are more used-up.
But non-pro Medellín women have standard. Disclaimer: I'm not blowing up spots....
Colombia is well known for this.

Bogotá actually had good food, but Medellín has better food. I had Chinese food in Bogotá, and it actually was almost
as good as Chinese [food] from The Bronx. LOL I wonder if costal Colombia has better food.

Bogotá has a section of the city where they are wholesale warehouses full of junk food. YOU KNOW
WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. LOL

Final note: one time I was walking in Cundimarca section of town, and I was almost groped-to-death
by two prostitutes PA' GRATIS! Yup! for free I got groped by two fem pro's.

1era prostituta: "Son las 2 en la mañana. Papi, Adonde te ta yendo?" (It's 2am in the morning, Papi where you going?)
Yo (that's me): "No te metas en algo cuando no te llaman. Bromea. Cachondeo. Jajajajaa" (Mind your business. I was joking lol)
2da prostituta: "Ufffff! Tranquilo, lindo. Te estabamos haciendo una pregunta basica. Ven aca. Tienes un gran pinga?"
(Oh damn! Relax, cutie. We were only asking you a regular question. Come here. do you have a big c.ock?)
Yo (me again): "En serio??" (Really though??)
before you know it, the 2nd pro was already in my pantalones feeling up my cock.
She said to the first pro, "Mamiiiiii....este caballero ta chevere. Se le coja el pinga al menos 16-17 centrimetros!" (Hey girl, this man is awesome. He is packing 7-8 inches!)
Then I was trying to break away (I feeling a bit "TwoBrains-ish" but read on!)and both of them started grabbing on
my cock yanking on it "brindando darme la mamada" (offering to give me head)

I knew they wanted money, and I really, really wasn't in the mood to f.uck because an hour early I finished
f.ucking my Italian-looking "white" Colombiana BBW girlfriend & I was drained off of that alone. She did the body good like Real (tm) milk.

I was in Quíbdo, and it is the Black Harlem of Colombia. It can literally, scenario-wise, be a West African semi-modern village (based on pics I've seen online)...I kid you not.
I was invisible to the women there (I was a mestizo to them), but I guess some dark-hued Black American guys whom speak Spanish well can do well in Quíbdo.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I don't do pros.

Cali women are hot and down to earth. Hooked up with 3 girls, liked one and will come back to it.

In Manizales now. The women blows me away. Latina in cowboy hats. Watched bulls get killed.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:I don't do pros.

Cali women are hot and down to earth. Hooked up with 3 girls, liked one and will come back to it.

In Manizales now. The women blows me away. Latina in cowboy hats. Watched bulls get killed.
I told you Cali is fun :wink:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I didn't have enough time so P4P had sufficed lovely. I only stayed in Calí for 3 noches y 4 días ("los diurnos" practically)
because I was aching to get on over to Medellín and I was pressed for time on my tourist visa which
I really didn't want to renew because I was furthermore aching to get my a.ss back to Brasil.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:How easy are they to get in bed?
Whats your spanish like?Your looks?
Did you even read his short post?

1) He met a girl that spoke perfect English.

* That likely means his Spanish is nearly non-existent

2) He hasn't "bedded" any women yet, he just met them.

3) YMMV what does his looks have do with anything? He could be average looking with a great personality/outgoing. He could be dashing/handsome but the women he picks up could be average looking at best too you.

* Sharing of pictures is nice but not required
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:

I didn't have enough time so P4P had sufficed lovely. I only stayed in Calí for 3 noches y 4 días ("los diurnos" practically)
because I was aching to get on over to Medellín and I was pressed for time on my tourist visa which
I really didn't want to renew because I was furthermore aching to get my a.ss back to Brasil.
C'mon man, I had a Hungarian woman grab the Family Jewels, twice! Claimed she loved Black Men, go figure. I was in a German P4P, yes I was the only Black Man in there at the time... P4P girls can be aggressive. Most are quite passive however for a whole bunch of reasons.

These scenarios are easily repeatable...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

C'mon man, I had a Hungarian woman grab the Family Jewels, twice! Claimed she loved Black Men, go figure. I was in a German P4P, yes I was the only Black Man in there at the time... P4P girls can be aggressive. Most are quite passive however for a whole bunch of reasons.

These scenarios are easily repeatable...
You want to play "trump that enjoyable expat scenario, you pr.ick" game??? I got another one. LOL I was in BKK (Bangkok) in 2007, and after going to a Patpong-district bar where Thai girls were, as the late Bernie Mac said, "butt-naked in the nude" (I love that proverb of his! LOL!) with hairy snatches (Que riquísima!), I did a Krazytown-Lil Jon remix "There's an easy way how to make a cake" girl split and ripped my baggy NY jeans right up the crotch while I was on stage dancing with the strippers and feeling them up on stage too.

So instead of going back to the hostel, I said, like George Clinton did in House Party, "two tears in a bucket fu.ck it!" - I went to an actual club/w.horehouse combo of a place not too far away.

Nobody had spoken English there whatsoever. So they probably were talking a lot of s.hit who knows? So I ordered some cognac brandy (yes they serve it in Thailand) and was taking it to the head from the bottle (I had gone to a big-a.ss Thai buffet earlier so I wasn't going to go into vomit city from lack of something to slow down the absorption.)

So while I was gettin the cognac in, this one 6.5/10 Thai bargirl came over and reached into my jeans split and felt my c.cock up. Okay so I don't wear boxers; I'm a free-heterosexual satanical (thanks Erikheaven for bringing that up lol) type of dude.

She jerked me off for 10 minutes talking to her female friend whom too is a bargirl. Then she walked away waving at me with a "Land of Smiles" smile. The End.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mguy wrote:I agree on the preciseness of Bogotan Spanish; those from the coast have a sing-song way of talking.

I'm absolutely certain that a solid social circle will get a good girl. I already have noticed the attraction even with the cold Bogotans to my vibe. Well actually I'm attracting almost every non-English speaking nationality I come across here. Personality could get you a girl here. However, a busted dude with no social skills is better off somewhere where the girls are desperate -- this is cosmopolitan.
They speak crazily fast in Medellín compared to Bogotá! Bogotan Spanish is almost like Boricuan-Mexican stateside Spanish that is much easier to understand due to lack of regional colloquialisms that geneal Colombian Spanish has.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Manizales. Heading back to Cali now.

I'm almost at near native language level. My post was when I started. Things are different now. Learned. Adapted.

To get women here, you would need to have a cave man game. Directness is much appreciated.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Mguy in Colombia

Post by Rocky Top »

Rock wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
terminator wrote: I love the cool weather - but in summer it will be hot.
Actually, not so. The elevation is about 8500 ft above seas level and you're several hundred miles away from the equator, so you essentially have a constant 60-80 degree temperature. It's probably closer to 60 degrees this time of year. But you don't have to worry about unbearable heat until you get into the lower elevations. Even Medellin is mild all year round for the same reasons.
80 is very uncommon in most of Bogota. Read my post above. Average highs are mid-60s year round.
Right right,

I said closer to 60. I was basing some of that on my summer experience in Medellin where it got around 80 on some days. I knew Medellin was at a lower elevation than Bogota, so it should have been slightly cooler.

It was a few nights I went out in Medellin that I would see women in sweaters in early June, so I figured it would be cooler in Bogota.