Ladislav in Costa Rica now

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ladislav in Costa Rica now

Post by Winston »

@ladislav

Someone told me that Costa Rica is dangerous though. Is that true. Look what he described below. Dang. Did you see or experience anything like that?
Yes I have. I will be glad when we can go overseas again. I have gone to Costa Rica about 4 or 5 times in the last 5 or 6 years.
I would like to visit an Asian country like Thailand. I am 51 and a half now. In Costa Rica I was not looking to get married. I know I am getting older but I am not sure If
I would want to get married. The divorce rate is so high and Pre Nup agreements can be challenged in court. I know of a guy in Orlando who met a woman from Peru who already had a kid. They got married and she divorced him about 8 years later. The judge made him pay her money even though they had a Pre nup he said it was not Valid since she signed it 2 weeks after they met.

I would like to visit an asian country just to meet women and then see what happens.

Thanks for the links. I will check them out. If I go to Thailand I would like to go with a group or have a guide. I went to Costa Rica by myself and had to dodge an attempted armed robbery with a firearm, an attempted mugging and what I think was going to be an attempted strong arm robbery. I dress in plain looking clothing and don't wear a watch or jewelry and keep my cell phone hidden when I go there.

I have tried meeting Asian women in Orlando but it did not work out. I could not get a date with them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 3:04 am
@ladislav

Someone told me that Costa Rica is dangerous though. Is that true. Look what he described below. Dang. Did you see or experience anything like that?
Yes I have. I will be glad when we can go overseas again. I have gone to Costa Rica about 4 or 5 times in the last 5 or 6 years.
I would like to visit an Asian country like Thailand. I am 51 and a half now. In Costa Rica I was not looking to get married. I know I am getting older but I am not sure If
I would want to get married. The divorce rate is so high and Pre Nup agreements can be challenged in court. I know of a guy in Orlando who met a woman from Peru who already had a kid. They got married and she divorced him about 8 years later. The judge made him pay her money even though they had a Pre nup he said it was not Valid since she signed it 2 weeks after they met.

I would like to visit an asian country just to meet women and then see what happens.

Thanks for the links. I will check them out. If I go to Thailand I would like to go with a group or have a guide. I went to Costa Rica by myself and had to dodge an attempted armed robbery with a firearm, an attempted mugging and what I think was going to be an attempted strong arm robbery. I dress in plain looking clothing and don't wear a watch or jewelry and keep my cell phone hidden when I go there.

I have tried meeting Asian women in Orlando but it did not work out. I could not get a date with them.
Why did you ask about the safety of Costa Rica? I see Ladislav was there in 2013 and is not there now. I was there about 3 years ago, for a short visit. I did not go to San Jose, but was in Jaco Beach which is has dark sand and not very good waves. Costa Rica is not cheap compared to SEA. I paid about $60 a night across the street from the beach. I felt food was about 2/3 of what I could get the same thing for back in the West. There were many expats in Jaco and I saw the same guys out for breakfast many days. It would be an OK place to live, but it's going to cost you way more than SEA.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I would like to hear more about your first trip to the Philippines in 1991. I would like to know what are all the factors that contribute to a society being so happy and functional. I want to identify the reasons that cause people to be healthier, more patient, caring, joyful, etc.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley