Ladislav in the Dominican Republic

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:I was there 8 days. Two star hotels are some $30-35 a night. Filipina girls are way prettier. Girls do go out with older guys. No problem.
You mean U like Asian/Flip girls. My buddy just married his K1 bride and she looks no better than most of the women that have been featured on this forum. If that look floats your boat, I guess that's okay but you're looking in the wrong spots if you think DR women aren't as pretty or even better looking. I've seen some that give Beyonce a run for her money, clones of Stacy Dash and other beautiful women.

Sorry but I have to pull up on this type of thing because for every hot Flip there are thousands of average and worst women coming into to AC from the boonies. As was argued in the other thread, the majority are NOT dating middle class and upper middle class Flips who tend to be more Latin, White, Japanese or Chinese in looks/skin tone which are the ONLY Flips I would date, FULL STOP.

Reason #273 why SEA is not high on my "To Do" List.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

djfourmoney wrote:
ladislav wrote:I was there 8 days. Two star hotels are some $30-35 a night. Filipina girls are way prettier. Girls do go out with older guys. No problem.
You mean U like Asian/Flip girls. My buddy just married his K1 bride and she looks no better than most of the women that have been featured on this forum. If that look floats your boat, I guess that's okay but you're looking in the wrong spots if you think DR women aren't as pretty or even better looking. I've seen some that give Beyonce a run for her money, clones of Stacy Dash and other beautiful women.

Sorry but I have to pull up on this type of thing because for every hot Flip there are thousands of average and worst women coming into to AC from the boonies. As was argued in the other thread, the majority are NOT dating middle class and upper middle class Flips who tend to be more Latin, White, Japanese or Chinese in looks/skin tone which are the ONLY Flips I would date, FULL STOP.

Reason #273 why SEA is not high on my "To Do" List.
Understood and agreed. There is no accounting over tastes and that's the beauty of it. If we all liked the same type, we would run out of women pretty darn quick. This time I did not go to DR looking for women- it was just a side trip to get a feel of a different culture. As far as women go, I do like the Malay type, not the Latin type or the Oriental looking type or the Mulatto type and that's just my taste. That's just me and others may not feel the same way.
In addition to that, I do not get treated very special in the DR or anywhere in L. America as I don't look Gringo to them and do not fulfill some of their women's Aryan Yankee fetish. People don't talk to me in English. Most think of me as some Lebanese/Arab immigrant and while not treating me bad, they treat me as an equal who must assimilate and act local. Oh, well, but that's another topic.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Understood and agreed. There is no accounting over tastes and that's the beauty of it. If we all liked the same type, we would run out of women pretty darn quick. This time I did not go to DR looking for women- it was just a side trip to get a feel of a different culture. As far as women go, I do like the Malay type, not the Latin type or the Oriental looking type or the Mulatto type and that's just my taste. That's just me and others may not feel the same way.
In addition to that, I do not get treated very special in the DR or anywhere in L. America as I don't look Gringo to them and do not fulfill some of their women's Aryan Yankee fetish. People don't talk to me in English. Most think of me as some Lebanese/Arab immigrant and while not treating me bad, they treat me as an equal who must assimilate and act local. Oh, well, but that's another topic.
Would you describe yourself as Lebanese or Arab looking or even Southern European? I do! in my face I have a similar complexion to Vin Diesel without his physique of course, so I could pass for quite a few races/nationalities but definitely not a white blue-eyed Anglo-Saxon.

Isn't it better to be treated as equal if someone intends to stay long term and indeed assimilate?