Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Re: Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post by djeanp7898 »

The original post is over 6 years old, so the links are no longer active.

I'm headed back to Brazil in 2 weeks so I'll have updated pics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I wonder what Brazilian chicks think about President Bolsonaro.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

MatureDJ wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 12:23 pm
I wonder what Brazilian chicks think about President Bolsonaro.
Depends on which Brazilian chick you talk to, just like asking any American chick what she thinks of Trump.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who are you @djeanp7898? Mind if i embed your pics? Is that your website?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djeanp7898 wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 9:05 pm
Wow. 7 years later and I'm still going to Brazil!

Have visited 5 times and will be making my 6th trip next month. Here's a few videos from my most recent trips...

Are most brazilian women that dark? They look almost like black women? Just with a better attitude.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Who am I? I'm the tall Black guy in the photos...LOL. Seriously, I'm the original poster of this thread.

Yes, it's my site. I was going to embed them myself but I thought the pics were too large. Thanks anyhow.

I found your site before I discovered Brazil and bought your ebook years ago. Changed my life.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:04 pm

Are most brazilian women that dark? They look almost like black women? Just with a better attitude.
They ARE Black women. They just speak Portuguese. Most Brazilians are mixed. Brazil has the largest population of people of African descent outside of Africa. There are even Japanese Brazilians, believe it or not. White Brazilians are a minority in the country.

Most Brazilian women in general have a better attitude. It's refreshing. I can't stand these arrogant and narcissistic bitches here in the United States.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Cool girls I met on the beach in Rio. The girl in the sunglasses called me over to hang out with them. Me and her went on a date that night and we hooked up in her hotel room.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djeanp7898 wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 12:18 pm
Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Who am I? I'm the tall Black guy in the photos...LOL. Seriously, I'm the original poster of this thread.

Yes, it's my site. I was going to embed them myself but I thought the pics were too large. Thanks anyhow.

I found your site before I discovered Brazil and bought your ebook years ago. Changed my life.
Oh I see. Glad my ebook inspired you. Wow you look buffed. Do you work out?

Do Brazilian girls like Asian guys? Do you see any Asian guys there?

The girls in your videos look very open, relaxed, approachable, like in Russia. Wow. Amazing. So different from North America and NE Asia.

Is Brazil dangerous? I heard you can get mugged easily there. How do you stay safe?

That beach looks nice. Is the water clean enough to swim in?

Are the white girls in Brazil approachable too? What about the brown or caramel skinned girls?

Btw I unembedded the photos above, they slowed down the page load of this thread by a lot, since they were huge in size. So it's probably better to leave them as links. Hope you don't mind. I'll just leave the videos embedded though. They load just fine.

Btw what happened to the pics in the first page and previous pages? The links seem to be broken. Do you have an album of Brazil somewhere? Maybe you can put one together sometime.

djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Oh I see. Glad my ebook inspired you. Wow you look buffed. Do you work out?
Yes. I lift and do cardio. Rio de Janeiro is beach culture, so you have to look presentable.
Do Brazilian girls like Asian guys? Do you see any Asian guys there?
The only Asians I saw there were vacationers walking the beaches. I'm not sure if the women like Asian guys because I haven't seen any evidence of it. You may have to go there and find out. The P4P scene is fantastic for those that are into that.
The girls in your videos look very open, relaxed, approachable, like in Russia. Wow. Amazing. So different from North America and NE Asia.
Oh yes. If a Brazilian woman likes you, you'll know it. They don't play nearly as many mental chess games that American women play. But for the most part, Brazilian women are very easygoing, and they love sex. They have a charm and vibe about them that is hard to explain.

Is Brazil dangerous? I heard you can get mugged easily there. How do you stay safe?
The major cities are dangerous just like any other major city on this earth, but you do have to be more mindful of your safety in cities like Rio. Stay out of the favelas and keep near the tourist areas where there are people with money and you should be fine. There's a heavy police presence in the tourist areas. Be careful where you go at night. In my 6 trips, I've never been robbed or anything like that.

That beach looks nice. Is the water clean enough to swim in?
Most days, yes. The beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema have debris and trash floating in them some days.

Are the white girls in Brazil approachable too? What about the brown or caramel skinned girls?
Yes, they all are approachable. If it they are not interested, they won't reject you disrespectfully. However, I find that I have better luck with the mixed and Black girls. White women (like everywhere else) tend to stay with their own race.

Btw what happened to the pics in the first page and previous pages? The links seem to be broken. Do you have an album of Brazil somewhere? Maybe you can put one together sometime.
Yes, I still have all those pictures. I'll make a Google Drive album or something and share it here. I'm headed back to Brazil in a few weeks for a 3-month stay. A lot more action to be had!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw djeanp7898. Do u mind if i combine some of your Brazil clips into one video and put it up on my YouTube channel? Do u have a website i can link to?

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

djeanp7898 wrote:
August 21st, 2013, 11:05 pm
I'm down here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is my first trip outside of North America and I must say that I am extremely happy with the results I'm getting here.

After years of social isolation and sexual frustration in America (Chicago), I have found a place where I can relax, be myself, and women are attracted to me. I just don't VIBE with most American women, whereas here in Rio things are more free-flowing for me. I'm affectionate by nature and the women are more receptive because affection is the culture down here.

As I stated before in a previous post, in America Black men are considered the bottom of the social totem pole and the last dating option among non-Black women, but here in Rio, American Black men are at the top (or close to it). Sure, I'm fully aware that there are some women down here that look at American men and see money, but that's certainly not the case for all.

Here are some of the main differences I notice between Brazilian women and American women:

1.) Brazilian women don't have the hangups about sex that many American women do. Brazilian women see sex as just part of their lifestyle and their humanity, whereas American women see sex as something that they do IN EXCHANGE for something. Brazilian women just want to get a nut, American women see sex as something that they GIVE and a man TAKES.

2.) Brazilian women are more feminine. You rarely see or encounter any butch bitches down here.

3.) Brazilian women are more affectionate. Tongue kissing upon the first few minutes of meeting you is no big deal if she likes you.

4.) Brazilian women don't have as much ATTITUDE and are more approachable.

5.) Brazilian women take better care of their bodies. You don't see too many fat girls down here.

6.) Their feminine hygiene is exquisite, as opposed to the number of stinky American women I've encountered. I've yet to encounter a smelly girl in Rio.

7.) Brazilian women don't play nearly as many head games. If a woman likes you, she'll have no problem expressing it, whereas your typical American woman will hold back her interest for fear of being perceived as needy or slutty.

8.) Brazilian women treat you better. Now, some may say "oh, they just want a green card." No. Many of them don't want to leave Brazil and Rio in particular. I don't blame them. Why would they leave this magical place to enter a workaholic, racist society that is the United States?

I can't count how many times women down here have called me "lindo" (beautiful) and some of the looks I receive in the streets from various women. What a turnaround!

I'm grateful that I had the courage to STEP OUT of the energetic prison called America and see a totally different perspective on women and LIFE. Many Brazilians are poor, but they know how to LIVE LIFE!

This place is magical. I'm going to make a few more trips down here, and if I continue to have good experiences, I will have a MAJOR decision to make on whether or not I should continue to call America my home. I'm saddened at the prospect of coming back home to America. Below are a few pictures...

http://bluepillpeople.com/IMG_0193.JPG

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0266_n.jpg

Met this girl on the street when I was walking home from the bar at 2AM. She bought me a few beers at the store, we talked, and we went to the beach. 30 minutes into our conversation, she confessed that she liked me and that she wanted to make love to me. She just came right out and said it. Unfortunately something came up and she had to leave, but she was sad and her eyes were watery. This scenario would never happen in America with most guys, including me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3434_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9055_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9173_n.jpg
This is a great post!!! I understand that Brazilian ladies have been rated as among the most beautiful women in the world !!! After all a few supermodels (and some Victoria's Secret fashion models are from this South American country). I hope to someday visit Brazil soon after this current pandemic (Covid-19) ends.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 12:29 am
Btw djeanp7898. Do u mind if i combine some of your Brazil clips into one video and put it up on my YouTube channel? Do u have a website i can link to?
Sure, go ahead. I have more videos on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0m8nN ... B2o8cpCjOQ
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DJ looks like Skateboard Stephen that used to be an active member here. Rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs.
We had some good conversations before; I vaguely remember that he is from the Chicagoland area originally although he's Haitian American.