Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wow, it happened again! I thought a girl from Panama wasn't interested in me, but I was just too impatient waiting for her reply. She's a real beauty-tall, slim, long black hair, great smile... a Latina angel if ever there was one. I'm definitely making a trip to Panama to meet her (assuming of course that she Skypes with me to prove that she's real)
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

These women have great booty & love showing it off at the beach...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

polya wrote:These women have great b***y & love showing it off at the beach...
They sure do!

Brazilian bum bum competition:

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote:
They sure do!

Interestingly enough the black girl looks like she has the tightest ass and best legs out of that bunch. :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
They sure do!

Interestingly enough the black girl looks like she has the tightest a** and best legs out of that bunch. :lol:
Are you "mad"???! The "black" girl has the longest legs and the shortest torso, but not the tightest a.ss. Uh ah. Sowwie. lol
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I'm not surprised you guys are attempting to study pics of ass in regards to firmness, without having any knowledge of how any of those hams feel. A simple "COT DAMN or DAYUM!" response to the picture would have been sufficient. Any conjecture about firmness requires travel and inspections. Come on now! :wink:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
They sure do!

Interestingly enough the black girl looks like she has the tightest a** and best legs out of that bunch. :lol:
Are you "mad"???! The "black" girl has the longest legs and the shortest torso, but not the tightest a.ss. Uh ah. Sowwie. lol
The others look a bit too fatty. The black girl has an ass that looks firm and toned. Plus to me her ass seems more natural and is combined with a nice set of legs which I am a fan of. I'm not an ass connoisseur but i'll take firmness and roundness over size. The blonde girl on her immediate right looks pretty good as well, it's nice and round. :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Repatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
They sure do!

The others look a bit too fatty. The black girl has an a** that looks firm and toned. Plus to me her a** seems more natural and is combined with a nice set of legs which I am a fan of. I'm not an a** connoisseur but i'll take firmness and roundness over size. The blonde girl on her immediate right looks pretty good as well, it's nice and round. :lol:
Nah, bud! The "black" girl's a.ss looks the most masculine. I cannot do it, and people on here want to know why I went for the fattest, most bodaciously-built women in SEA. O'beast ones in SEA were the only ones with curves-for-years-on-end!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote: They sure do!

The others look a bit too fatty. The black girl has an a** that looks firm and toned. Plus to me her a** seems more natural and is combined with a nice set of legs which I am a fan of. I'm not an a** connoisseur but i'll take firmness and roundness over size. The blonde girl on her immediate right looks pretty good as well, it's nice and round. :lol:
Nah, bud! The "black" girl's a.ss looks the most masculine. I cannot do it, and people on here want to know why I went for the fattest, most bodaciously-built women in SEA. O'beast ones in SEA were the only ones with curves-for-years-on-end!
Gah! Unfortunately I must agree with Irrizarry. Brazilian women are known for ass without being fat either! Booty like that black gal's is.....uninspiring... If you go Brazil for a wife, ya gotta get one of those neck breaking, ooo weeee, COT DAMN, heart-attack inducing, medically emergency dizzyness, inducing ones! Brazil is probably the only place Rock could ever find a woman with the perfect body he would want.

The few I have met from friends that married them and brought them back, not only stole all the attention in the room or place, but brought the whole house down! Everyone's face looked like, "Where in the HELL did that woman get that ass from!?" Their smooth skin and nice hair is something fierce!

I bet you Jean, the OP, probably had to stop walking sometimes, clutch his chest, and hold his mouth shut from letting out a wolf howl while he was there a few times. I bet he had to do that while walking with one of his ladies for sure, lol. :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:Gah! .....Brazil is probably the only place Rock could ever find a woman with the perfect body he would want.
♪I SECOND THAT EEEEEEEEEEEE-MOOOOOOOOOOOO-TION♪
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

kai1275 wrote:Gah! .....Brazil is probably the only place Rock could ever find a woman with the perfect body he would want.
+1 with Kai and E.

I would definitely stop and pinch myself if I was dreaming if I was able to see one walk down the street too. I would definitely be in a good place. Also I agree that the black Brazillian girl is slender (which is good) her a** is not a great proportion that you see in other Brazillian women pictured with her.

I guess this makes guys (especially non-white guys) want to learn Brazil Portuguese and take the next flight soon.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

aozora13 wrote:
+1 with Kai and E.

I would definitely stop and pinch myself if I was dreaming if I was able to see one walk down the street too. I would definitely be in a good place. Also I agree that the black Brazillian girl is slender (which is good) her a** is not a great proportion that you see in other Brazillian women pictured with her.

I guess this makes guys (especially non-white guys) want to learn Brazil Portuguese and take the next flight soon.
I'm married, so I cannot, but you guys should go in my place. I can live vicariously through you guys! :D
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Kai,

I was agreeing with your assessment of the women in the photo. I know you are married to a nice Chinese woman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not prostitutes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

What a big difference location makes. It will mesmerize you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not hoes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

What a big difference location makes. It will mesmerize you.
Well the US of Gay had been found on Puritanism so go figure. It sounds like you need to get your groove back, Mr. Stella. :-D