Steve's ongoing Philippines trip report (now with photos!!)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: Steve, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you there. As for what makes a girl 'middle class' there is somewhat subjective and up for debate. Upper class girls there, just like about anywhere else in the world, are going to be difficult to impossible to access but even if you do meet them, there's a high chance you won't relate well since they too are quite different (perspective, values, etc) from American style middle class.

However, I believe that it's not difficult to find a "a girl who can converse well and who has intellect" in the Philippines. I've met and enjoyed quite a few, no BS that. And I think even Winston will believe me. Ginger sure was never at a loss for words lol.

I wonder if you are somehow jinxed there, that it's just the wrong country for you. I mean you've been going there for nearly a decade and have had several serious relationships with Filipinas. But they all ended up going nowhere even though your goal is marriage. And only now do you even discover that typical 'poor' Filipinas are not suitable for you, that you need 'middle or upper class' ones. Why do you suppose that didn't occur to you in previous years or could it be that you've just changed? If so, good thing you didn't marry one of those girls from previous relationships, probably all of whom fit the 'surplus Filipina' category coined by mguy lol.
To me, middle class means a girl who can afford to pay for meals, transportation, hotels and airfare without asking a guy to pay for it all. Simple standard. Most Filipinas who date foreigners cannot even afford to pay for a meal at Jollibee's with their own money. Or, they can but they don't want to because they are on a very tight budget, so they always say that they are broke.

Yes, there are smart Filipinas like Ginger and Ava Paige. Rock, why don't you teach Steve how to find them or meet them?

It could be that Steve is jinxed. He told me that he's experienced a lot of Murphy's Law in his life too. But there's another thing going on here. You see, Steve is part marriage minded and part playboy. The two cannot coexist, so his subconscious mind prefers to sabotage his relationships, in order to buy him time to be a playboy while looking for a wife. I told Steve about this theory on the phone and he said that it may not be too far from the truth.

Also, some people enjoy the journey or process of finding a partner, rather than the end goal of a stable settled life with a partner. So they always prefer to stay in the game or in the journey, rather than find "the one" and stop looking and settle down to be a family man. Many men are explorers and pioneers by nature, so they prefer to stay in the game and keep looking.

Sorry for the deep psychoanalysis but I think this makes sense and applies to others here too, including possibly me and you too, Rock. lol. Don't you think, Rock, that this may apply to you too? lol

Steve, if you're serious about marrying a quality Filipina, why not join my friend and sponsor's site: http://christianfilipina.com

There are many marriage minded Filipinas there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hey Winston , I like your theory. I don't think it's true, but I'm open minded enough to realize that it could be true without me realizing it. The human mind can really play tricks on us. That's interesting that you mentioned rock with that theory too. I didn't realize he also has been "looking" for "the one" too. I thought he didn't believe in marriage just like you. Interesting.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

N/A
Last edited by steve55 on January 3rd, 2014, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Ok, I finally got off my lazy arse and googled for how to post photos in forums. Didn't realize it was this easy to do. So, I'll start with posting about my latest change of plans. I was prepared to list myself on standby on a delta flight out of Manila on Thursday 1/3 7:45 am. (My dad is a retired delta pilot so I fly 1st class for a nominal yield fare of about $350 round trip anywhere delta flies. I can list myself on a flight at the last second and go). But at the last second, I decided to contact this girl I had met in early December whom at the time didn't feel a connection with despite her cute look. I just wrapped up my 2nd date with her and this time it went great. I think I feel more attracted to her this time because I now have a much better handle on what I'm looking for.
She has the qualities I now realize I want in a woman. She is middle class, works as a elementary school teacher, put herself though college too. She's 27 and definitely has a more westernized conversational ability and worldly knowledge. Here is her photo (I don't have one of us together but will have one soon). I'm here in fort bonifacio global city and plan to stay and date her till I know what direction we may go. She even gave me a nice gift upon my arrival. My initial thought is that she's a keeper and the type I'm really looking for. But only time will tell. It's strange how I was 1 day away from departing the Phils and now here I am probably gonna stay here at the fort for god knows how long. Man I'm burning through some serious cashola now that I'm going on month 3 here in the Phils. It'll be worth every penny if I find the right girl to marry. Here are several photos of her.

Last edited by steve55 on January 3rd, 2014, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Here is the first girl from Zambales that I saw on 3 different trips but ultimately didn't work out because she didn't hardly talk much, hence the nick name "mute girl". She is 23, college degreed. The reason I spent so much time on her was because I thought her lack of talking was due to shyness and that the more she saw me the more she would open up. But that never happened so I finally had to give up. Here are some photos of her:

And here is an example of one of the many photo collages she put together of us, which was very sweet of her.

Here is the only other girl I spent significant time with. She is from Cabanatuan, 23 yrs old, college degreed. Although she did talk more than "mute girl", she was overall not very talkative and I wasn't able to hold any conversations of much interest or intellect with her and so things got very boring very fast after each time we saw each other. Here are some photos of her below :

Here is a girl I met who asked me to help her with her financial problems only 1 day after we met!! Lol. I gave her $100 usd ,.... Not!!! Lol

Lastly, on the left is the 21 yr old who distracted me from my colombia plans and drew me to the Phils instead. Long story short, when I first started chatting her, I specifically asked her if she had to finish college before considering marriage. She said no she did not. But after I arrived she started getting weird on me asking me if I would ever consider living in the Philippines and ultimately advised me that she wanted me to wait 2 years for her to finish school. I knew it was a bad sign when she made me wait 2-3 days before seeing me due to some kind of back to back Philippine holidays occurring around November 1st, 2nd or 3rd in which she said she needed to spend with her family. I didn't complain but I thought she could have been a little more excited to greet me than make me wait that long after arrival.

Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Wow, I see now what you're saying about "mute girl" being so tiny, in that first pic she does look kinda like jailbait... lol. But she's very cute, too bad it didn't work out! How tall are you by the way?

Are there a lot of 18+ girls in the Phils that look so underage? Certainly something to consider if you plan on bringing someone back to the west... probably doesn't matter a whole lot if you plan to stay abroad tho.

Thanks for the detailed report and photos sir.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I don't know what experiencing "mute girl" might be like, but I think I would have gone with her based on your writings. Now seeing her pictures I am certain she would be one I would really like.

Agree with manly5000 about bringing her back to the states, though. People might think you're... up to something...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

manly5000 wrote:Wow, I see now what you're saying about "mute girl" being so tiny, in that first pic she does look kinda like jailbait... lol. But she's very cute, too bad it didn't work out! How tall are you by the way?

Are there a lot of 18+ girls in the Phils that look so underage? Certainly something to consider if you plan on bringing someone back to the west... probably doesn't matter a whole lot if you plan to stay abroad tho.

Thanks for the detailed report and photos sir.
I'm 5'10". So yea, now you see what I meant about potentially having to deal with a freaked out public all the time who arn't used to seeing young looking province girls. Anyways, they can think I'm up to somethin all they want. Lol. And heck, I look early 30's. Imagine how it would look if I looked my age of 46. Lol. And to answer your question, yes, there are a ton of girls here in the Phils that are early to mid 20's that to most Americans will look under age. I've been here a while and I still can't be sure of age due to this age appearance trickery they do . Lol
Last edited by steve55 on March 7th, 2014, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

My standards of beauty are in line with local filipnos im not like most dumb foreigners who think every girl is hot. maybe its just cause my girlfriend was hotter and sexier and cuter (4'11 tiny spinner) in a slutty way than what most foreigners get (although dark skinned and some indigenous features but she has a huge smile and a thin bridge wide nose which is way better than the corny smile and big potato nose on most filipinas), too bad she was a bar girl LOL

The first girl looks like about a 6.5 approximately based on pictures hard to say cause she looks different in each one. Nothing too special but better than the dead average filipina walking around there.

2nd girl is about that too but does not look that young or special due to the plain indigenous creeping in just early 20's to me.

3rd girl same thing.

4th girl got a bit of an indigenous look to her also

All are not real close to a 7+ in my opinon, my barhoe i would rate as a 6.8 to 7.0. Those girls are just typical above average women off the dating sites. Most dating sites girls are not that good looking though ive found on cam most are average or worse.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 3rd, 2014, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

steve55 wrote:So, no comment on the 1st set of photos (my current prospect)? I would have thought most guys would find her as cute as a button!
She has a very nice smile, seems like she'd be very down to earth and a good companion! 8)
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Did you pork all of them Steve?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I found a few more cute photos of the Zambales girl

Tonight with Jobie. I guess she qualifies for Winston's definition of middle class. She has never asked for money and tonight she insisted on help paying for dinner (500 pesos or about $12USD). And the other couple are her best friend who is also a teacher and her boyfriend who holds an admin job in the philippine navy. Unlike with most Filipinos I've met, conversation with them is just like being with an American. No different. Oh, and the boyfriend has a car too. So, I guess I've found the hard to find middle class.

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Dragon wrote:Did you pork all of them Steve?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. It's all top secret my friend ;) But I just want you fellers to see what's possible for a 46 yr old in the Philippines. These girls are so sweet! I've never experienced this kind of sweetness and femininity and humbleness with any women in America. You have to experience it to truly understand the stark differences between women of the two cultures. Not that there arnt sweet women who can love you in America, but the Filipinas take it to a whole different level, and they're thin too!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

If your in a hotel room with a woman and your not having sex your not a man to be honest. So of course you screwed them Im sure :) or your the worlds biggest moron

I can't stock cock teases. If a woman puts me in a situation where sex is expected she beter get the hell out of the way.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If your in a hotel room with a woman and your not having sex your not a man to be honest. So of course you screwed them Im sure :) or your the worlds biggest moron

I can't stock cock teases. If a woman puts me in a situation where sex is expected she beter get the hell out of the way.
Slow down cowboy. That attitude can get u into trouble. Even if u get her into your room, if she says no, u best heed. I've been in plenty of situations (in various Asian countries) where girl would sleep in same bed with me but sex was off limits. Sometimes it's everything but sex but at times it can even be no touching. There are strategies to loosen her up which often work with a hesitant girl. But if you force her and she reports you to police in Phils. or various other Asian countries, guess what can happen?

Truth be told, even if u don't lay a finger on her and she claims you forced her, u may end up with a big problem which can only be solved with jail/prison time or if you are luckier, a nice chunk of change. That's extremely unlikely if you choose your girls wisely (if you have some sense and intuition about it) but if she feels you forced her, she may do something and you would be the loser.