Rock's recent trip to Jamaica (to be posted in installments)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rock's recent trip to Jamaica (to be posted in installme

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Rock

it does sound like you didnt get laid in carribean, nothing wrong with admiting that, im not judging you.

Im assuming you are asian? Could it be the reason why you couldnt score as this negritas need big black banana.
As superficial as it sounds race matters and maybe carribean is not poosy paradise for asian guys
That's pretty dumb for you to assume so much. I thought you followed things more closely and read more posts here. Maybe you just mainly focus on Winston.

Sometimes you seem pretty intelligent but then you make posts like this which show your ignorance. I won't bother addressing your assumptions. Go through the archives and all your answers are there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:
Banano wrote:Rock

it does sound like you didnt get laid in carribean, nothing wrong with admiting that, im not judging you.

Im assuming you are asian? Could it be the reason why you couldnt score as this negritas need big black banana.
As superficial as it sounds race matters and maybe carribean is not poosy paradise for asian guys
That's pretty dumb for you to assume so much. I thought you followed things more closely and read more posts here. Maybe you just mainly focus on Winston.

Sometimes you seem pretty intelligent but then you make posts like this which show your ignorance. I won't bother addressing your assumptions. Go through the archives and all your answers are there.
Good response, Rock.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Quick question.....and I know this might come out racist but that's not my intention. Why are most black countries dominated by black people not doing well? It's also like here in USA. Any city that is dominated by black people are not doing well economically or even socially?

I 'm being serious. Is there a country dominated by black people doing well...for example I heard that parts of East Africa is OK.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Coz niggaz are too dumb and lazy, its genetic.

Of course its not politicaly correct to say things like that but we all know its true.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Banao,

I don't know about that. I worked with black people in my life. Some were really hard workers and some I met were highly intelligent. I understand it's quick to say that blacks are just too dumb as a group or lazy that's why they can't make it but I think that's too quick to judge.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

chanta76 wrote:Quick question.....and I know this might come out racist but that's not my intention. Why are most black countries dominated by black people not doing well? It's also like here in USA. Any city that is dominated by black people are not doing well economically or even socially?

I 'm being serious. Is there a country dominated by black people doing well...for example I heard that parts of East Africa is OK.
After working in Africa, and traveling around the Americas for years, I can tell you the following:

Most of these black-dominated countries has a black elite well-educated in western ways, and wealthy. However, these are those from affluent families or the few who were bright enough to rise to the top with toil and brains.

However, most of these countries have massive populations of uneducated or poorly-educated types who do not have the wherewithal to participate in higher-level education, business, and public policy pursuits. These huge masses of underdeveloped human capital remain a drag on those countries.

In addition, you have rampant inter-group conflict such as tribalism, religious tension, and classism that keeps segments of these black masses at each others' throats. Even in the USA, the classism between ghetto and affluent blacks is so thick that I wonder why the rhetoric of hate has not flamed into violence yet. Perversely, most blacks internalize the narrative that to be black is to be underprivileged and dependent on government. So affluent blacks refute that narrative and this does not sit well with most blacks whose governments benefits are threatened by legitimate black success.

Finally, most black-run countries are only a few decades free from the yoke of colonialist control or hegemony. When the colonial masters left, this unleashed the scrambles for power that further destabilize these countries chock-full of village idiot types.

Elites alone cannot bring these countries along. Human capital development has to be in place.

That being said, there are some white countries that suffer from this small-brained phenomenon and they are, in large measure, poor and backwards too. I think of Spain, Albania, Portugal, Greece, Argentina, Armenia, Kosovo, Belarus, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

After working in Africa, and traveling around the Americas for years, I can tell you the following:

Most of these black-dominated countries has a black elite well-educated in western ways, and wealthy. However, these are those from affluent families or the few who were bright enough to rise to the top with toil and brains.

However, most of these countries have massive populations of uneducated or poorly-educated types who do not have the wherewithal to participate in higher-level education, business, and public policy pursuits. These huge masses of underdeveloped human capital remain a drag on those countries.

In addition, you have rampant inter-group conflict such as tribalism, religious tension, and classism that keeps segments of these black masses at each others' throats. Even in the USA, the classism between ghetto and affluent blacks is so thick that I wonder why the rhetoric of hate has not flamed into violence yet. Perversely, most blacks internalize the narrative that to be black is to be underprivileged and dependent on government. So affluent blacks refute that narrative and this does not sit well with most blacks whose governments benefits are threatened by legitimate black success.

Finally, most black-run countries are only a few decades free from the yoke of colonialist control or hegemony. When the colonial masters left, this unleashed the scrambles for power that further destabilize these countries chock-full of village idiot types.

Elites alone cannot bring these countries along. Human capital development has to be in place.

That being said, there are some white countries that suffer from this small-brained phenomenon and they are, in large measure, poor and backwards too. I think of Spain, Albania, Portugal, Greece, Argentina, Armenia, Kosovo, Belarus, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, etc.
+1 to you Contrarian for having the huevos to tell the truth.

And yes check on Armenia my ancestral homeland, all true, first Christian country (yes a little before Ethiopia), initiated the downfall of the Soviet Union, defeated Turks twice, yet tripping over their own shoelaces when it comes to creating a functioning country. Total clusterfuck of a government.

Yet...

I guess I always try to look for that silver lining...

So those countries you mentioned... probably the BEST White countries for a man to go bride-hunting.

Yes? What do you think?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."