Trip report on returning back to the United States.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trip report on returning back to the United States.

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 5:10 pm
Mercury wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 11:39 pm
And you people are right about the racism. It's gotten so much worse, it's sick. Americans have become so spoiled and hateful that they call black Americans "apes," "chimpanzees," "feral animals," Americans have literally reduced the black population to something non-human and have been doing so since 2010.
No, that's just Cornfed.
Not sure if this is just Cornfed. Of course Mercury is always exaggerating the real situation. However it cannot be denied that USA has some serious racial issues, has a huge prison population, has a gun-culture with plenty of illegal fire-arms and many other social problems like a legal mess and unusual high medical fees etc.etc.

Cornfed is just one out of many who are 'borderline people' ... Not even clear where he is living, but for sure something is wrong with this guy - however there are many 'Cornfeds', it's not only about him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Trip report on returning back to the United States.

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ In my entire life being in America across several different states I have never encountered anyone like Cornfed. I'm sure they are out there, but they keep their racism on the down-low lest they become targets of the "anti-fascists" who are point in fact worse than they are. Antifa is a violent organization unlike the racists (both real and imagined) who they target.