Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Burning man pre-party (pics)

Post by Winston »

Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lame.
More and more we don't witness a movie-set but the reality of of a futurist America-in-ruins dystopia.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?

I check out the events surrounds the big show. if you're into art and all that new age shit, sure. It can be. You just have to be cutting edge like me. I mention shit that they haven't thought of before and they find that to be an aphrodisiac :wink:
Guts Over Fear

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”