London Trip

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Nami321
Freshman Poster

London Trip

Post by Nami321 »

London is the perfect place in the UK for all traveler lovers. I personally visited there before new york niagara falls bus tours]. I want to share top places in London. If anyone goes there then don't miss to see these attractions. I assure, You will like them a lot.
 London Eye
 British Museum
 Natural History Museum
 Hyde Park
 Trafalgar Square

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rebecca1234
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Post by Rebecca1234 »

Nami321! London is no doubt a very interesting and beautiful place to visit, and you have shared such an amazing post about London and its attractions. I have to say that it seems that you have massive knowledge about London Let me tell you some of my favourite places in London;
National Portrait Gallery, London
Royal Observatory, Greenwich
Regent's Park
Royal Opera House, London
Royal Albert Hall, London
Tate Gallery, Britain
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Post by Nami321 »

Yeah Rebecca! London is no doubt an interesting country for visitors. It covered a lot of interesting and informative places that help to increase our knowledge. Your favorite places are good and major attraction in London. At this time I want to get a little information about Regent’s Park. I have never visited there in my whole London tour. Can you share with me?