Queretaro Mexico Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Queretaro Mexico Trip Report

Post by drealm »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dude, what the fcuk is up? You couldn't go to a w.horehouse and get your d.ick wet so that it would sharpen your "day game"?
If I had gone to a w.horehouse I would of felt relaxed instead of motivated. I don't know what "day game" is and I have no intention of learning or doing anything associated with the word "game" in it. This is a stupid word.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Oh you are anti-non-light-skinned women because I'm sure that most of the w.hores in those places were mestiza and not hot as for looks. Typical American male snob.
I've gone to w.hores before who weren't light skinned. I don't think they are the worst thing in the world, they are just not my first choice. For a marriage partner I want someone that meets my first choice criteria because I will need to live with for the rest of my life. Do you understand the difference?
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I know I said in a post from last year that I don't want mestiza women, but dude, you are White...ruler of the Western Hemisphere among other places....upper of the echelons.....alabaster buttermilk DNA skin that a lot of non-Whites fawn over.....you could have had your cake, their cake, any cake and eat it too.
I have no interest in interacting with any woman who's not my future wife. It's a waste of my time. I'm also leading women on, which I think is sleazy. If I want temporary companionship I'll go to a provider.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

drealm wrote:
Only 1 out of 500 women in the streets are attractive light skinned women. In most cases these women are already taken by a light skinned guy. So there’s high competition.
The best looking women are always greedy bitches, it doesn't matter what country your in. You won't get any where with them.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

What are your suggestions besides improving Spanish (which I plan to do).
Perhaps loosen your standards from the top 1% to the top 10%? Don't rely on cold approaches in public places, bars and nightclubs are better places to cold approach if you absolutely have to. Make some local friends if you can, prepare to put some time into it. I would mention online dating but from what I vaguely recall you weren't satisfied by the results on there.
According to this article the Mexican daily wage is around $5 USD per a day. The federal minimum wage in the US according to this article is $7.25. If we multiply the federal minimum wage x eight hours this equals $58 USD, which would give relative idea of the cost of going to a cinema in Mexico. A factual observation I would reiterate was that the mall, which I did attend, had a gated entrance fee and there was a noticeably different population there. Based on these two pieces of information I think I'm right and you're wrong.
Well that is the minimum wage in Mexico, the average daily wage is around $19 http://www.tradingeconomics.com/mexico/wages.
I do think having an above average US income or networth should make a guy a "catch" though.
But does it?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Seeker wrote:
I do think having an above average US income or networth should make a guy a "catch" though.
But does it?
Yeah and the whiter women in Mexico tend to belong to the wealthier classes and they probably make a lot more than the Mexican average, so they will not be as impressed by what an American makes as a poor native or mestiza woman. In most of Latin America, especially in countries with a lot of mestizos and amerindians (Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, etc.), the white/European "criollo" people usually have a lot more money than the average person.
Last edited by chibolo on March 29th, 2015, 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Seeker wrote:
What are your suggestions besides improving Spanish (which I plan to do).
Don't rely on cold approaches in public places, bars and nightclubs are better places to cold approach if you absolutely have to. Make some local friends if you can, prepare to put some time into it. I would mention online dating but from what I vaguely recall you weren't satisfied by the results on there.
I agree, learn a few basic dance steps (salsa, cumbia, merengue, etc.) and go to the discotecas. I bet it would be a lot easier to meet women there than in the streets. And nightlife in Latin America is a lot of fun.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:
Seeker wrote:
But does it?
Yeah and the whiter women in Mexico tend to belong to the wealthier classes and they probably make a lot more than the Mexican average, so they will not be as impressed by what an American makes as a poor native or mestiza woman. In most of Latin America, especially in countries with a lot of mestizos and amerindians (Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, etc.), the white/European "criollo" people usually have a lot more money than the average person.
Exactly chibolo, that's what he's not seeing. And they may have a LOT more money than the average American too.
That's why I recommend other countries for his quest.

drealm, you sound a bit like Tsar, hoping for everything to fall in the right place at once. IMO You're going to have to befriend and date some 'lesser' women, outside the 1% :roll: so you can practice and build up a structure.
I agree, learn a few basic dance steps (salsa, cumbia, merengue, etc.) and go to the discotecas.
Correct, but according to my experience, it's got to be more than a 'few basic steps' lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote: Correct, but according to my experience, it's got to be more than a 'few basic steps' lol.
Nah the basics are enough man, you just have to be confident enough to move to the music. When I first went to Latin America (Peru) I couldn't dance at all and felt embarrassed and silly, but after a while I really started to love it. I am still not the best dancer but I know enough to have fun. There is nothing like dancing to some great latin music with a cute latina.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Seeker wrote:
But does it?
I wasn't able to find out.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

droid wrote: drealm, you sound a bit like Tsar, hoping for everything to fall in the right place at once. IMO You're going to have to befriend and date some 'lesser' women, outside the 1% :roll: so you can practice and build up a structure.
I don't think comparing me to Tsar is fair. We differ in the following ways:

1. I have already left the country 5 times. (3 times to Mexico, 2 times to China). He has not traveled anywhere.

2. I'm already financially established. He is broke.

3. I'm making a genuine effort to learn a language (Spanish). I don't think he's studied any language at all.

Note to Tsar: If I am wrong, please correct me.

I think it's reasonable that if I make above an average US income, that if I make the effort to learn a language, and travel to a foreign country that I should chase above average women. If I want an average woman, I should just settle for something in the US or content myself with providers. I will continue trying to go for the top 1%. If this doesn't work then I'll need to give up or lower my standards. I don't think it's a good idea to start with a low standard first and then work my way up because there's no way to do this.
Last edited by drealm on March 29th, 2015, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Very nice trip report. I'm very curious about Mexico because of it's close proximity to the United States. Was there a reason you chose Queretaro? Do you think you'd have better odds in another city/province of Mexico? I've heard that the northern provinces have whiter-looking people, also what about the biggest cities: Ciudad Mexico? Guadalajara? I've heard Guadalajara has a lot of hot white mexicanas. I'm currently trolling for Mexican girls online right now and most of them are in Guadalajara and Ciudad Mexico.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

fightforlove wrote:Very nice trip report. I'm very curious about Mexico because of it's close proximity to the United States. Was there a reason you chose Queretaro? Do you think you'd have better odds in another city/province of Mexico? I've heard that the northern provinces have whiter-looking people, also what about the biggest cities: Ciudad Mexico? Guadalajara? I've heard Guadalajara has a lot of hot white mexicanas. I'm currently trolling for Mexican girls online right now and most of them are in Guadalajara and Ciudad Mexico.
I chose Queretaro for very specific reasons:

1. It has very few American tourists. I wanted to stand out more.
2. I thought it has a higher % of European blood (didn't).
3. It's a colonial city that may have highest quantity and best quality plazas in Mexico.
4. It's the lowest crime rate state in all of Mexico.

At this point I'm doubtful any city in Mexico will have substantially better odds. If I do try another area it will be the city of Guadalajara or the region of Los Altos (both in the state of Jalisco). I wouldn't try the northern provinces because there's more Americans there (which means you have lower status) and those areas are dominated by the worst cartels.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I have heard that Mexico is a good country to find a wife. Have heard that Colombia is a good place for hookups, while Mexico is good for finding a serious girlfriend. Heard good stuff about Guadalajara.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:
I don't think comparing me to Tsar is fair. We differ in the following ways:

1. I have already left the country 5 times. (3 times to Mexico, 2 times to China). He has not traveled anywhere.

2. I'm already financially established. He is broke.

3. I'm making a genuine effort to learn a language (Spanish). I don't think he's studied any language at all.

Note to Tsar: If I am wrong, please correct me.

I think it's reasonable that if I make above an average US income, that if I make the effort to learn a language, and travel to a foreign country that I should chase above average women. If I want an average woman, I should just settle for something in the US or content myself with providers. I will continue trying to go for the top 1%. If this doesn't work then I'll need to give up or lower my standards. I don't think it's a good idea to start with a low standard first and then work my way up because there's no way to do this.
Maybe the high level of social skill required i Latin culture is what bites you in the ass.
Maybe you would be a perfect candidate to swoop a stunner in Kalmykia, Kirghizstan, whatever, where there is a higher "survival" orientation, and a more rational mindset.

The other thought I have is that if you want your vaunted wealth/income to actually get you some, you would need to actually, um, vaunt it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:
droid wrote: Correct, but according to my experience, it's got to be more than a 'few basic steps' lol.
Nah the basics are enough man, you just have to be confident enough to move to the music. When I first went to Latin America (Peru) I couldn't dance at all and felt embarrassed and silly, but after a while I really started to love it. I am still not the best dancer but I know enough to have fun. There is nothing like dancing to some great latin music with a cute latina.
Maybe you're more of a natural than me chibolo lol.
For me its taken quite a bit of conscious effort, i'm even taking classes.
I've been through the same process but making great progress. i first would tremble at the thought of asking someone to dance as i never had done this stuff. then i would get a first dance but not a second, since i sucked. now i can get multiple dances from one same chick.

I've discovered a few things, like asking an older one first so i can display some worth. Also doing a bit of confident (once you know) dance moves as you ask them makes a difference, as opposed to appearing too formal. I know, this sounds PUA and the girls are a bit pedestalized, that's why i think SAm is not for everyone, as a HA location; more like a middle ground.

But yeah it can be fun. I love the self-improvement feeling, although I haven got a number or make-out from this [yet].
Last edited by droid on March 30th, 2015, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Maybe you're more of a natural than me chibolo lol.
For me its taken quite a bit of concious effort, i'm even takin classes.
I've been through the same process but making great progress. i first would tremble at the thought of asking someone to dance as i never had done this stuff. then i would get a first dance but not a second, since i sucked. now i can get multiple dances from one same chick.

Crap im on my mobile and cant scroll or edit this properly ill finish it later, sorry

Ive discovered a few things, like askin an older ne first so i can display some worth. also doing a bit of confident dance as you ask them makes a difference, as opposed to appearing formal. I know, this sounds pua and the girls a bit pedestalized, that'd ehy i think Sam is for everyone, as a HA location, more like a middle ground.
Droid I think you are overthinking this a bit. Just have fun! Look at the local guys, are they all amazing dancers? I don't know about Colombia (that is where you are right?) but in Peru most guys (and the women too) aren't, they just know enough to get by and have fun. Taking dance classes is great, but it is not required IMHO unless you are really terrible at learning basic dance moves. Anyway, that's just my opinion based on my own experiences in Peru. :)