Ladislav in Kyiv Ukraine Now

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Ladislav in Kyiv Ukraine Now

Post by pete98146 »

I always get a kick out of Ladislav's posts. Great work as always! I agree with Rock, Lad put a lot of work into this topic. Let's all read and learn instead of criticizing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Rock and pete,

I wasn't criticizing Ladislav. I am merely pointing out the obvious. If you visit all other UA or RU expat or ladies forum, they have plenty of original photos as part of their trip reports. This is the first time I have seen stock photos being used for a trip report, which imo, is rather unusual. Ladislav can choose to respond to the photo request or he can choose not to, it's his choice, and I am not going to keep debating the factuality of this trip. In the early days, I actually consulted Ladislav long before I made my trips to Ukraine. So there is no doubt about his knowledge on the subject. Then one of these days Ladislav didn't seem to return much to the forum. He was more or less in a hiatus, or he had simply left, who knows. Not too long ago, there were some Winston-like personalities in the forum too. They were all new users posting in Winston's usual eccentric style. That were quite suspicious too. Truth be told, the forum was close to dying, and there were little activity, courtesy of Winston's 'free speech' policy allowing race trolls and what not. It's ok to rant a bit about western women and such, but some of the content in this forum really step over the line, and the last thing I need is myself getting tagged out in real world and people mistakenly associate myself with anti-semitism, anti-black and other weird stuff in this forum. If the forum is slightly more 'socially acceptable', I would have shared my own trip reports. And many more new posters would too. Happier abroad is getting very mainstream, and this forum shouldn't have so little activity. My office alone has a few people who are / have been happy abroad'ing, including women drooling over European men.

Here's an idea: I can never verify whether the real Ladislav was back using his account. So far the current Ladislav appears knowledgeable though there were a few gaps and inconsistencies compared to my own observations (not just the one I had already publicly discussed in the thread), which partly prompted my initial suspicion. His stories are still a good read nevertheless, so by all means keep reading it. This post will mark the final resting place of the debate, and we should just have a fun read on what the current Ladislav posts next.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Testing flicker. All photoz uploaded. No jpgs are generated. They are not clickable. I give up. I am not in this country to spend countless hours uploading fotoz through a weak WI FI and getting nothing.

[img]
[/img

What is wrong with this flickr?
Well, writing a trip report with stock photos and someone else's photos is just plain weird
In the US or Japan it would be weird. Not when you consider the weak WI FI in Ukraine and the lack of desire to be glued to the screen as they load and load and load. And I am not wasting my time proving that I am in Ukraine. I was born here so my visiting here is kind of like Winston going to TW. Plus my doppelganger is pretty knowledgeable in the subtleties of the cultures, don't you think?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav wrote:Just wrote a long response to Celery and Momopi. Then, it asked me to log in. I understand after that my response is gone.
That happens to me from time to time on the iPad, so I save frequently and just go back and edit.

In the Taiwan variety show, the hostess claimed that there has been an increase in the number of Ukrainian brides in TW. I think numerically it's still small and it's novelty enough to get in the press.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Got on a plane in Dnipro and was traveling with the local elite. They all look like the Malibu crowd or the Baywatch crowd you see in movies about CA. No fat people, no ugly women. Everyone is dressed to impress. The flight to Odessa was about an hour- we went over the river and then disappeared in the clouds. Clouds here are flat- no towers- just like one big blanket. They served candy on a tray while in flight. The airport and the landing strip are run down. The grass is growing through the cracks. The runway is all warped and cracked. The plane shook during the take off.

Wild steppe flowers, burs and all kinds of weeds and reclaiming the airport grounds.

It's a third world country populated by handsome and classy white people, Weird. They look like the Americans you see in the movies- white, cherry-picked, with blond people predominating. All the girls flash some flesh at the world.

I am in Odessa now and am amazed at the contrasts here, too. The city looks something like a run down version of Paris. Many buildings are crumbling, there are pot holes everywhere- some places look poorer than Delhi. Then, you have the rich areas. But still lots of slums.

You sit in a sidewalk cafe and watch girls walk by. Here come Marilyn Monroe in a mini skirt and high heels. Here comes teenage Brook Shields, here comes another Hollywood star quality girl in tight shorts.

You walk into stores and there are girls standing in lines so pretty, you just drool. No guys look at them or heckle at them. They are used to it. And then you look at this grotty city and wonder how these two facts can coexist.

Off to take another walk and see what's happening.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

ladislav wrote:Got on a plane in Dnipro and was traveling with the local elite. They all look like the Malibu crowd or the Baywatch crowd you see in movies about CA. No fat people, no ugly women. Everyone is dressed to impress. The flight to Odessa was about an hour- we went over the river and then disappeared in the clouds. Clouds here are flat- no towers- just like one big blanket. They served candy on a tray while in flight. The airport and the landing strip are run down. The grass is growing through the cracks. The runway is all warped and cracked. The plane shook during the take off.

Wild steppe flowers, burs and all kinds of weeds and reclaiming the airport grounds.

It's a third world country populated by handsome and classy white people, Weird. They look like the Americans you see in the movies- white, cherry-picked, with blond people predominating. All the girls flash some flesh at the world.

I am in Odessa now and am amazed at the contrasts here, too. The city looks something like a run down version of Paris. Many buildings are crumbling, there are pot holes everywhere- some places look poorer than Delhi. Then, you have the rich areas. But still lots of slums.

You sit in a sidewalk cafe and watch girls walk by. Here come Marilyn Monroe in a mini skirt and high heels. Here comes teenage Brook Shields, here comes another Hollywood star quality girl in tight shorts.

You walk into stores and there are girls standing in lines so pretty, you just drool. No guys look at them or heckle at them. They are used to it. And then you look at this grotty city and wonder how these two facts can coexist.

Off to take another walk and see what's happening.
Hey Ladislav, do you think Ukrainian girls would like me? :lol:

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Those women got curves? How would you compare them to Latinas or Southern Mediterraneans? I know it might be good for a woman to start off kind of skinny if you like curves, because she might put on some weight after she gets pregnant & then it keeps things interesting after that (which doesn't always happen).
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yeah, the girls would like you. As far as the curves, they don't have the same curves as Vanessa Del Rio but also not as flat as Asian girls. Think French maybe.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Lad

I dont know if this has been asked before, do you see many couples with big age gap like its the case in SEA?
how common is to see men in 40+ walking with 20 yo girl or do local girls under 25 yo prefer guys their own age or a few years older

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW7c58nMI4

Watch this guy at 6:18, test drive before buy
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hmm, an excellent question. I did not see such couples at all. The thing is in SE Asia, white people or other foreigners get younger ladies, but local guys are subject to ageism unless they become "sponsors". Foreigners are instant "sponsors", so its kind of common there. Not much here. Also, in SE Asia, such mixed couples stand out and you notice them. Here, I may just pass them by because I may just think of them as a local father and daughter.

Having said that, it all depends on the way you look, I guess.

Becoming a "sponsor" will guarantee a "GF", though ( as it would even in the US). Now there are websites here ( and in the US) where ladies openly look for sponsors.

When I am older yet, and if I am still here, I might consider that route. Here are even ads for sponsorship. They are in Russian, though.

http://bb.misto.su/?tc=9001&sp=1209
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

ladislav: Glad to hear it. I keep thinking Slavic more & more. So they'd go for how I am, huh? Sounds REAL cool. Hard as f**k to know one way or the other here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I've seen pretty girls here with guys that don't come close to the shape you are in. You should be OK.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:Yeah, the girls would like you. As far as the curves, they don't have the same curves as Vanessa Del Rio[\b][\u] but also not as flat as Asian girls. Think French maybe.

:lol: :oops: :lol:
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

ladislav: Sounds good. I AM in decent shape, but how did you know? I don't remember if you & I talked about working out before. It seems that Slavic women like when a man is athletic & can handle himself all around- is this true? It definitely sounds like they're more appreciative of a man that's considerate of them without trying to manage their lives than you might find over here. It seems if it's felt, it's frequently bottled-up. I don't ask for parades, but to definitely show that's she's pleased with you would be good.

You've read a few of my posts (okay, rants- ha ha), do you think me & the women over there would get along personality-wise? I'm seriously considering making a move to the Slavic countries & I presume there's some degree of carry-over between them.

I think it would be interesting if I could go over there able to do one-armed pull-ups & full lean-backs (where you start on both knees & move back & forth, only bendng at the knees- it can be done in either direction to work different things & can be made harder by extending the arms out to the sides & overhead). Being able to do backflips would probably really put things over the top, especially if you were a good runner (speed & distance- both are probably more useful than usual over there at the moment, same with crawling in all different directions & being able to carry someone all around).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Wolfeye

Are you anglo?

Generaly speaking anglos/slav relashionships dont work well, we are wired differently.