The Fall of Eastern Europe

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Fall of Eastern Europe

Post by Adama »

chanta76 wrote:Adama,

You some pick up artist? You kind of sound like this pick up artist called the supreme. He always said women do the choosing. What happens if it's always the fatties girl that do the choosing and none of the decent looking girls pick you? My advice is that guys have to become proactive and do whatever he can to improve situation and yes this means relocation if he can. And yes it also means approaching girls .
What about fat women? Fat women are aggressive many times and are very different from other women who aren't big. I'd be surprised if most men haven't had obese women chase after them at some point or another. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, because they are different and more aggressive than the women who are not big.

It shouldn't be all obese women unless the man is very, very obese himself. But even in the case of being an obese man, I have seen very obese men who have slim, thin and normal wives. So I don't buy that even for obese men that only obese women chase after them.

I have nothing against men being proactive and chasing women. I am just saying there's a much better way if the man is patient.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adama,

For some men to wait means waiting forever. Its like making money you got to work to make money. It just doesnt fall on your lap.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:, MOVE to where the like you, I did and feel satisfied.[/b]

What did you do ? Go check in at Microsoft or the DARPA headquarters ? :roll:
Time to Hide!
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

hi newbgold

i commend you for your lengthy detailed post, and can offer my constructive feedback and criticisms

First of all beware beware beware of delving into a negative reality you dont prefer, where "its hard to get laid in country X" or whatever, because your belief will create bias confirmation and strengthen that reality. Im sure there are many guys who are having great success in eastern europe but we live in a changing world, and its good to remember there is ALWAYS a remedy or solution for every problem. Ive often fallen into that trip in perth western australia, and when i got out of my stupid pity party belief system and went out and took action, used basic systems, i could get decent results. I can tell you probably have negative beliefs like 'im ugly', 'im a dork' or 'im uncool' and the big one 'ITS HARD TO GET LAID' and it comes across in the way you present yourself, you simply dont look or probably project that you are a guy who gets success with women or anything else, and i can see it written on your face

First of all take those glasses and throw them in the bin, they make your face look unflattering and are a feminine style. The way you are presenting yourself and thinking is setting yourself for failure, and i can relate getting nowhere when frankly i dressed like a nobody and therefore felt that way. Get a masculine pair of glasses, Your second photo with your arms out present you in a handsome light, and you definitely arent ugly, i just think you are presenting yourself in an 'ugly' manner and are in an 'ugly' frame of mind. Id start to get some sunlight each day and start to do as many pushups as you can to build up your upper body and look more masculine. My intuition tells me you should cultivate a look of a european artist or russian businessman/mafia type

there are very good points made by other posters, that its all in your head, and ultimately it is. even when i was absolutely positive it was impossible for me to get laid in perth, i knew in the back of my mind there were guys uglier, poorer and lazier than me that were getting laid, and no-time were my eyes opened so much as when i worked retail in a busy area, and saw just how many ugly guys were with hot girls. A great way to overcome this interal lies is to challenge and attack the negative beliefs, and build up positive realities you prefer, and methods like EFT, hypnosis etc can do wonders, ESPECIALLY when you start to work on your core beliefs, which yields miraculous results, especially in areas like "Its hard to change", "Its hard to change my beliefs, im just stuck", or "Its hard to get laid", or "women here are stuck up, im not good enough" its all BULLSHIT

If I was you, id also burn those clothes, because they make you look like an introverted eastern European I.T worker/nerd, especially with your very pale skin, and get a nice white collared shirt, and a nice pair of jeans or linen pants. Depending on your personality type, you could create a look more in-line with a playboy-type, artist, or something other than the vibe im picking up which screams 'average'

id right away download a copy of think and grow rich audio book or book edition, or get the think and grow rich summary, and write out an affirmation list or goal you really desire around sex/love life that really inspires you, and play that on loop while you sleep, and repeat your goal morning and night. doing so has changed my life completely 180 degrees

as for 'waiting for signals', seriously f$#k that idea off completely, if you are a man of action, you dont wait around for 'signals' you take what you want, and i would never have gotten certain girls if i waited for there signal!

Ultimately dont be demoralized, because ultimately all those hundreds of approaches you did shows that you are a serious guy and a man of action, which is to be commended! You are already 98% better than the endless hordes of keyboard jockeys that live on their PC, bandy their opinion and avoid results in the real world. Decide that you are getting a positive outcome from all this, and you will have a positive effect, and when you use the powerful law of cause and effect, as you sow so shall you reap, the results can be magical. The difficulty is that we fail to realize we are taking action in what we perceive as the 'physical world', but ignore the incredibly important 'invisible world' map of the literal realitties that we truly live in. So therefore rather than experiencing the real world we only confirm what we believe is the map, and in NLP they say THE MAP IS NOT THE TERRITORY! This is the invisible 'glass wall' that trips up so many in seduction/pick up and success in general, but there is ALWAYS A REMEDY!
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

If you're truly not that great looking i feel for you.

If that were the case, you would need to do one of the the following:

1. Earn a lot of money. Having money and power in some places is a big help.
2. Goto Asia, peru, dominican republic. Being unattractive will not be a barrier in the Philippines.
3. Become religious and a good person. Karma will bring the right person to you. I've seen it happen.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

droid wrote:
chanta76 wrote:For example in South Korea the local Korean guys are getting taller and hitting the gym and dressing allot better. So many of the younger Korean girls are picky and it doesn't help that there is gender imbalance by 10% having more men ..
Contrary to my expectations and the BS portrayed on their shows, Koreans are just a bunch of horrible, horrible people. Never had i seen such manner-less, inhuman, robotic, stuck-up, and socially retarded mofo's. I've been reading and they also have some weird collective disorders. They can go to hell.
I will make a thread on this alone at some point, once i collect more information, but i really hope someone that's actually on-location proves me wrong first.
I have worked in Korea. Before I went there, I was interested in Korean culture and the language. One of the universities I attended had a large Korean student population, and I made friends with several Korean students. But, years later, when I actually went to Korea, I discovered that I couldn't stand it.

People were so rude to me. I grew to genuinely hate the place. Seoul is okay, but god help you in some of the smaller cities.

I would walk through the streets doing absolutely nothing to draw attention to myself and people would give me dirty looks. Taxi drivers would refuse to pick me up because I was a foreigner. I could go on, but suffice it to say that Korea was a big, big disappointment for me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

celery2010 wrote:If you're truly not that great looking i feel for you.

2. Goto Asia, peru, dominican republic. Being unattractive will not be a barrier in the Philippines.
3. Become religious and a good person. Karma will bring the right person to you. I've seen it happen.

Unfortunately not everyone was born with great looks like you. However, your points one through three prove that looks are irrelevant.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

livefreeordie wrote:hi newbgold

i commend you for your lengthy detailed post, and can offer my constructive feedback and criticisms

First of all beware beware beware of delving into a negative reality you dont prefer, where "its hard to get laid in country X" or whatever, because your belief will create bias confirmation and strengthen that reality. Im sure there are many guys who are having great success in eastern europe but we live in a changing world, and its good to remember there is ALWAYS a remedy or solution for every problem. Ive often fallen into that trip in perth western australia, and when i got out of my stupid pity party belief system and went out and took action, used basic systems, i could get decent results. I can tell you probably have negative beliefs like 'im ugly', 'im a dork' or 'im uncool' and the big one 'ITS HARD TO GET LAID' and it comes across in the way you present yourself, you simply dont look or probably project that you are a guy who gets success with women or anything else, and i can see it written on your face

First of all take those glasses and throw them in the bin, they make your face look unflattering and are a feminine style. The way you are presenting yourself and thinking is setting yourself for failure, and i can relate getting nowhere when frankly i dressed like a nobody and therefore felt that way. Get a masculine pair of glasses, Your second photo with your arms out present you in a handsome light, and you definitely arent ugly, i just think you are presenting yourself in an 'ugly' manner and are in an 'ugly' frame of mind. Id start to get some sunlight each day and start to do as many pushups as you can to build up your upper body and look more masculine. My intuition tells me you should cultivate a look of a european artist or russian businessman/mafia type

there are very good points made by other posters, that its all in your head, and ultimately it is. even when i was absolutely positive it was impossible for me to get laid in perth, i knew in the back of my mind there were guys uglier, poorer and lazier than me that were getting laid, and no-time were my eyes opened so much as when i worked retail in a busy area, and saw just how many ugly guys were with hot girls. A great way to overcome this interal lies is to challenge and attack the negative beliefs, and build up positive realities you prefer, and methods like EFT, hypnosis etc can do wonders, ESPECIALLY when you start to work on your core beliefs, which yields miraculous results, especially in areas like "Its hard to change", "Its hard to change my beliefs, im just stuck", or "Its hard to get laid", or "women here are stuck up, im not good enough" its all BULLSHIT

If I was you, id also burn those clothes, because they make you look like an introverted eastern European I.T worker/nerd, especially with your very pale skin, and get a nice white collared shirt, and a nice pair of jeans or linen pants. Depending on your personality type, you could create a look more in-line with a playboy-type, artist, or something other than the vibe im picking up which screams 'average'

id right away download a copy of think and grow rich audio book or book edition, or get the think and grow rich summary, and write out an affirmation list or goal you really desire around sex/love life that really inspires you, and play that on loop while you sleep, and repeat your goal morning and night. doing so has changed my life completely 180 degrees

as for 'waiting for signals', seriously f$#k that idea off completely, if you are a man of action, you dont wait around for 'signals' you take what you want, and i would never have gotten certain girls if i waited for there signal!

Ultimately dont be demoralized, because ultimately all those hundreds of approaches you did shows that you are a serious guy and a man of action, which is to be commended! You are already 98% better than the endless hordes of keyboard jockeys that live on their PC, bandy their opinion and avoid results in the real world. Decide that you are getting a positive outcome from all this, and you will have a positive effect, and when you use the powerful law of cause and effect, as you sow so shall you reap, the results can be magical. The difficulty is that we fail to realize we are taking action in what we perceive as the 'physical world', but ignore the incredibly important 'invisible world' map of the literal realitties that we truly live in. So therefore rather than experiencing the real world we only confirm what we believe is the map, and in NLP they say THE MAP IS NOT THE TERRITORY! This is the invisible 'glass wall' that trips up so many in seduction/pick up and success in general, but there is ALWAYS A REMEDY!
This is a great post, and I'm largely in agreement (did think the clothes worked OK). I'm afraid you've gotten yourself into a ruthless confirmation bias cycle, Boris, which is always going to produce your expected results. It really does all start in the mind. I don't have any experience in a long life that contradicts this proposition.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Thank you very much for your replies and your input.
My intuition tells me you should cultivate a look of a european artist or russian businessman/mafia type
I like the European artist stereotype very much, but I hate the new Russian mafia thug stereotype. The latter guys are total douche bags, worse, they are the greatest scum know to the modernity. The problems is that most European women don't appreciate the European artist stereotype. I bet that European artist stereotype guys have a really hard time to get laid.
I totally agree!
I do agree that men can live without women but if a man has to turn to masturbation or prostitution for sexual release sometimes it's not satisfying for some men. They still need genuine connection with someone.
Chanta76, you are absoltuely right!
If you're truly not that great looking i feel for you.

Celery2010,
1. Earning money:
The amount of money required to get women today is ridiculously large. This money is unearnable by most human mortals.
2. Philippines, Peru, Dominican Republic:
Thank you for the places. I will try to go there. I will keep up hope. Let's just hope.
3. Karma and Religion:
Unfortunately, you can wait your whole lifetime for the right person and that right person will never come.
This is a great post, and I'm largely in agreement (did think the clothes worked OK). I'm afraid you've gotten yourself into a ruthless confirmation bias cycle, Boris, which is always going to produce your expected results. It really does all start in the mind. I don't have any experience in a long life that contradicts this proposition.
Let's hope, let's hope...
I will give women in Budapest, Bucharest, and Barcelona a chance while I am still in Europe.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

newbgold wrote: 1. Earning money:
The amount of money required to get women today is ridiculously large. This money is unearnable by most human mortals.
Statements like the above are why I called you a whining crybaby previously. Brothels are reasonably cheap in Eastern Europe and also Germany. An ordinary middle class income is plenty enough to visit a few times a month. You've surely spent way more going to bars and whatnot than it would have cost to go to those brothels. You don't really want sex. You just want to complain and feel sorry for yourself.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Statements like the above are why I called you a whining crybaby previously. Brothels are reasonably cheap in Eastern Europe and also Germany. An ordinary middle class income is plenty enough to visit a few times a month. You've surely spent way more going to bars and whatnot than it would have cost to go to those brothels. You don't really want sex. You just want to complain and feel sorry for yourself.
I don't like the Darwinian attitude of men in the Millennial generation, when they tell you to adapt and compete or perish. When they say "man up", "take it like a man", 'suck it up", and other variations of this. Millennial men don't know any better. But, Retiredfrank, you are probably from the Boomer generation. You are a part of a generation when men were ugly and feminine, when they were manginas, when they wore feminine long hair and earrings, beads and flowers in the hair. You are a part of the generation of most feminine men in world history. You are a part of the generation that did not "man up" and "suck it up"" and instead went on to protest the injustices of the world. If men in your generation would have "sucked it up", then US would have still had draft today. But your peers protested against draft and dropped out of the society and decided not to follow the stupid rules. If Millennials (with their hive mentality) would have have been in their place, then the Vietnam war would have gone on for another decade and there would have been no Watergate and Nixon would have usurped the third, and the fourth, and the fifth term... But the Boomers were not the Millennials. Instead, they decided to do something about it.
Men need to fight against the Hollywood hunk phenomenon. I don't want to get a tattoo, but I know that the majority of women will not sleep with me and the majority of men will not respect me if I have no tattoos and no large muscles. People (not just women) treat a man very differently if he does have tattoos and large muscles. Is it fear or something else, but it's the treatment of utmost respect. This is the reality, but it's a f***ed up reality. Millions of young men are single and completely without sex. Their only fault is that they don't look like the male models that the media brainwashes everyone with. The media and the corporations behind it have outsourced all decent looking women either to the hunks or to multimillionaires. Men need to arise and fight the system. We need to start doing what the Boomers, the peers of Retiredfrank, did. We need massive demonstrations with signs "All we are saying is give non-hot guys a chance", "end the impossible male beauty standards", and "down with the hunks". We need young men to mobilize to form the Sexual Rights Movement. The whole world (maybe except Southeast Asia) has become a sexual concentration camp for men who don't look like male models. It is time to get hunks (who flooded the media the same way that fast food flooded our food) out of Hollywood and out of the internet,. At least, it's time to get the media to stop brainwashing women that the hunk is the top ideal and everyone else is a loser. It's time to unite and begin the revolt against this unfair dating scene that marginalizes all men but very few hot rich assholes. We need to fight the society that requires a man to get steroidal muscles and tattoos just to get laid and to get basic respect from people.
But Millennials are Darwinian and conformist. They think that if something is not working out for you, then it's your fault or you are not trying hard enough. Or that if something is not working out, then you are a loser and you deserve to be weeded out of the gene pool. Millennials buy into the idea of social Darwinism and feel no compassion but rather contempt for the underdog. No wonder that the nazi haircuts from 1930s have made such a comeback in today's male fashion. No wonder that far right politics are making such a strong unprecedented resurgence all over US and Europe. Millennials subscribe to the idea of the survival of the strong so much that they never realize that they cannot win in a competition that is set up against them. You cannot compete in a society that is set up against your sexual success. You cannot conform to a society that gives you no respect. In that case, it is a fully one sided street. The Boomers had the opposite perceptive on this in their youth. Realized that if society forces you to conform and compete and yet you get nothing in return, then you must protest against this society. Effeminate mangina songwriter-singers Bob Dylan and John Lennon sang with their sweet feminine voices about the suffering of the underdog and about compassion. No such culture exists today. Today, it's all about "sucking it up" and conforming and competing. Getting a tattoo just to get noticed by a decent looking girl. Making the gym your second full time job for years and gulping those gainers down your throat just so that you bulk up enough that other men give you respect. Possibly spending a fortune on male plastic surgery for a tiny chance that some decent looking girls will accept a date with you. The alternative is to be completely alone. Isn't that very ridiculous? Dear Retiredfrank, what would you have done if men in your generation would have been required to go through all this pain and to jump through all these hoops to get laid? Wouldn't have you hit the streets and protest like your peers?
Last edited by newbgold on July 6th, 2016, 5:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Yep, in 3rd world countries 1-2K/mo can be considered "rich". You can earn that as an english teacher. which only requires that you are a native speaker, and often not even that.
retiredfrank wrote:
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Yep, in 3rd world countries 1-2K/mo can be considered "rich". You can earn that as an english teacher. which only requires that you are a native speaker, and often not even that.
retiredfrank wrote:
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Post by randomguy »

OP,

I've witnessed an exact same phenomenon in China from 2009 to 2015. In 2009, I was swimming in *****. By 2014, it was more or less impossible to find a decent girl as a foreigner. Meanwhile, fat Chinese dudes were rolling in beauties. I moved to the Philippines in 2015. Seems like whatever happened in China happened here as well. Rarely I'll see a Korean dude with a hot local girl, but never a white guy with one. Never.

No idea what happened, but it's bullshit.

edit: cut a lot of stuff out because I was pretty drunk when writing it.
Last edited by Anonymous on July 14th, 2016, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Post by randomguy »

And for anyone thinking about coming to the Philippines, It's over here. At least for whites.