The Fall of Eastern Europe

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: The Fall of Eastern Europe

Post by Shemp »

Nothing wrong with moving (as long as finding a woman is not the primary reason for the move), in addition to first making yourself as attractive as possible (good grooming, nice clothes, good physical condition, have money, etc) and making your single status and desire for a woman publicly known. I said nothing about it being wrong to move to a new location, and I'm actually in Ukraine myself, though less for women than for the low cost of living. The OP just seems to be whining and seeking validation with all that talk of being ugly when he is not. I think his womanly attitude is because he tried too hard with all those mass approaches and so became like a silly woman who thinks about love all day long and then throws a pity party at night because she's all alone. He should have been more passive and waited for signals.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Another thing. As with all my posts, I'm mostly writing for myself. Arguing with other people helps me clarify my thoughts. If a man feels comfortable in his own skin making p***y the centerpiece of his existence, fine. My own experience is that is a formula for unhappiness. Men who focus all their time and energy (and often money too) on women tend to eventually get women. If there's a will, there's a way. If all else fails, they'll resort to prostitution, possibly in a disguised form so they can lie to themselves and other guys about never paying for sex.

I don't really care what other people do. But when I read the OP (and also droid sometimes with his talk of "not being repulsive"), I am reminded of myself when I was younger and even nowadays in weaker moments. The path he is taking is "wrong" because it is a formula for unhappiness, not wrong on moral grounds. If a man just wants sex, he should hire a prostitute. If he wants reciprocated love, then he is making a mistake to try too hard. A woman who truly reciprocates his desire is going to make things easy, as Adama noted. Trying too hard means you get women who don't really want you AND you burn yourself out and begin to hate women AND you become weak inside and start whining and feeling sorry for yourself.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:Another thing. As with all my posts, I'm mostly writing for myself. Arguing with other people helps me clarify my thoughts. If a man feels comfortable in his own skin making p***y the centerpiece of his existence, fine. My own experience is that is a formula for unhappiness. Men who focus all their time and energy (and often money too) on women tend to eventually get women. If there's a will, there's a way. If all else fails, they'll resort to prostitution, possibly in a disguised form so they can lie to themselves and other guys about never paying for sex.
The thing is that sex and women are like air, no big deal, until you can't have them. Pretending that men should/can just ignore their biological need is disingenuous. Apparently you had it more or less easy -for whatever reason- and can brush this aspect off after-the-fact. But for some folks it's still a priority because they haven't had it.
retiredfrank wrote:I don't really care what other people do. But when I read the OP (and also droid sometimes with his talk of "not being repulsive"), I am reminded of myself when I was younger and even nowadays in weaker moments. The path he is taking is "wrong" because it is a formula for unhappiness, not wrong on moral grounds. If a man just wants sex, he should hire a prostitute. If he wants reciprocated love, then he is making a mistake to try too hard. A woman who truly reciprocates his desire is going to make things easy, as Adama noted. Trying too hard means you get women who don't really want you AND you burn yourself out and begin to hate women AND you become weak inside and start whining and feeling sorry for yourself.
I don't get the part about my talk. But otherwise absolutely agree, that's precisely why i recommend moving where you're more welcome or at least have access to hookers lol. But in order to do that, the obvious first step is to acknowledge that your current location sucks, either just for you, or for many others as a pattern.
I don't see anything wrong with the OP criticisms, the guy is just shocked but presented logical points and evidence.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:@Adama: Sometimes you are full of crazy religious nonsense, and sometimes you are very wise. What you wrote above is an example of the latter. Best advice I've ever read on this forum.
God is the source of having a sound mind. It's one of His promises. It's not nonsense. Thank you for the nod.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

I feel for you brother, let me tell you, the window is closing fast for the NORMAL man everywhere Don't put yourself down, you look Ok dude.
It is infuriating that now more and more you are considered a 'loser' if you don't go for tatoos and/or ear gauges and other stupid behavior.
Thank you for the kind words.

It does seem like the world is closing in on men. Especially men who don't have male model looks.
Why is this happening?
Is it because women are overexposed to the Hollywood hunks on TV and Internet?

As for tattoos, you are absolutely right that you are considered a loser or a weak man if you refuse to get them.
I think that the modern world has an obsession with hypermasculinity.
Everyone says that MIllennial men are less masculine than men in the previous generations and that modern men have lower testosterone. My own observations tell me otherwise. It seems like the current generation of men obsessed with muscles, tattoos, and rap music are much more masculine than say the Boomer men, many of the latter were effeminate hippies.
Quit your bitching and act like a man. You can't change your face
Retiredfrank, your generation had much better dating conditions for men. Women were not so picky about men's looks. Men's looks were not such a crucial factor. Also, what was considered good-looking for a man was not set so ridiculously high. Becoming a good-looking man was more achievable for a man in your generation. The male celebrities of your day (Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, etc..) were more easy to emulate and associate with than today's male celebrities.
Also, men in your generation were much more feminine than my peers.
Yes, women always desired a good-looking man or a bad boy deep down inside. But being a hot stud was never an absolute requirement until recently. Today, more men in their 20s than women in their 20s get plastic surgery. Retiredfrank, just think how ridiculous it would have been in your time if young men would have wanted to get plastic surgery. But today, men are slaving away at the gym, using steroids, and surgically altering their appearance just for a slight chance to sleep with a normal looking women. I am sure that back in your time men were not required to go to such lengths. Yes, women always preferred men who were tall, muscled, chiseled, etc, but there is a difference between preference and absolute requirement set in stone.

Retiredfrank, before you scold me again and give me the same "man up" misandrist arguments any further, look at pictures of couples in your generation.
http://flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... les-9a.jpg
http://flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ples-2.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 15ff36.jpg
https://mildredmoss.files.wordpress.com ... _400_1.jpg
Feminine attractive women dating equal feminine but unattractive men. Women could forgive about looks so much more back then.
Compare the total lack of masculinity for Boomers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8 with the cartoon hypermasculinity of Millennials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g. The famous mangina in the first video is one extreme and the total caricature of a testosteronal man in the second video the other extreme. In my opinion, both extremes are bad. A normal man should be somewhere in between by masculinity.
You call yourself short at 5'10?! That's the national average in the US. I'm about 5'5 maybe 5'6 with the right shoes. What are my chances? I should probably just jump off a bridge at this point.
European men are one-two inches taller, and the Millennial European are even taller. The average European Millennial is about 6'1-6'2, if not more. Also, if the women require the man to be over 6'1, then it doesn't matter if your height is 5'5 or 5'10. Both are too short to generate the woman's attraction. We both fall short of the required height, and it now doesn't matter by how much. If a job requires your college GPA to be 3.5, it doesn't matter if your college GPA is 3.0 or 2.5. You will not the job either way. But this is even worse, because college GPA depends on your hard work, disciple, and intelligence, something within your control. But height is beyond your control. Guts, I feel for you, and even though I am taller, I am in the same ship as you.
On the subject of height, what about guys who are say, taller than 6'1"? Do they do better in EE, all else being equal?
In the Eastern Europe of 2016, height is necessary, but not sufficient to be sexually successful. I know that my trip report was very long, but I listed several examples where tall and good-looking men who have trouble getting laid in today's Prague. They fall slightly short of the Hollywood hunk look, so Prague girls are passing them for male models. Because they fall slightly short of the standard, it's just the same as with college GPA example I mentioned earlier.
Ironically, height did not matter at all in Eastern Europe as late as 2014. That was when the "busted dudes test" still applied in those countries. Even two years ago, a 5'6 poorly dressed nerdy man with a beautiful woman was still a common sight in Eastern Europe. Not anymore.

What angers me the most is that Eastern European women did not have such ridiculous standards just a few years ago. Had I gone to Eastern Europe as late as 2013, I would have been able to date and sleep with decent looking women easily. Also, as late as 2013, Eastern Europeans told me that I have decent looks, above average. Now, just 2.5 years later, I am considered below average in looks in these same cultures. My looks did not change, I did not become uglier between now and then, but in the eyes of women I went from above average looks to below average looks. The steady diet of Hollywood hunks changed the women's attraction patterns in a very short time span. I am just so frustrated that I came to Eastern Europe just a couple of years too late.

When I was planning my trip last summer, I looked at this forum and at Roosh V forum for tips to assess the dating climate. I was aware that the dating scene was in decline for men everywhere in the world. But I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that it would decline that fast. In 2015, I assessed that Eastern European women would still be an option for 5 yeas, Latin American women would still be an option for 10 years, and Asian women would still be an option for another 15-20 years. It looks like the typhoon of Hollywood hunks swept off Eastern European and Latin American women as an option in mere months. I just still don't get how the dating scenes in these regions aligned with the American dating scene so quickly? One would think that years of intense and steady social change would be required to change a country from a dating paradise for men to a complete dating hell for men. But this happened in months! Also, we all know that women were less visual than men less than a generation ago. It used to be men who cared about looks of their partners, not the women. But today, women are more visual than men have ever been in human history. Is it really due to the media bombardment of women with Hollywood hunks? One would think that it would take at least a century of intense and steady social change to reprogram women to be attracted only to hypemasculine male models. But this happened in about half a generation! How did the women's attraction become rewired so fast? Can someone here explain....

So, with my looks and with the current dating scene, is the Philippines the only option for me?
Last edited by newbgold on July 2nd, 2016, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:For example in South Korea the local Korean guys are getting taller and hitting the gym and dressing allot better. So many of the younger Korean girls are picky and it doesn't help that there is gender imbalance by 10% having more men ..
Contrary to my expectations and the BS portrayed on their shows, Koreans are just a bunch of horrible, horrible people. Never had i seen such manner-less, inhuman, robotic, stuck-up, and socially retarded mofo's. I've been reading and they also have some weird collective disorders. They can go to hell.
I will make a thread on this alone at some point, once i collect more information, but i really hope someone that's actually on-location proves me wrong first.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

chanta76 wrote:Adama,

Again what if women NEVER sends a signal to a guy. What than? For some guys they just have to become proactive. Good looking guys get signals from girls but average or ugly guys do not. So what can a guy do? He has to become proactive and make approaches but there be allot of rejection.

I went to the beach last week. Men on forums like these complain about all their shortcomings, even being short in physical stature. However, I have seen short guys arrive alone and then leave with women on their arms. So it must be something else.

It is a matter of patience and your ability to pick up signals. Is anyone guaranteed to pick up a woman in one day? No, sometimes a man might have to go out 10 different days before he gets a woman who will send him a signal. But that would be better than just aiming at random women. However, that is not to say that you can't go after random women. I just think things will work out better if the woman gets to decide first.

Like I said, if you are Winston and all you have to do is walk up to a random girl, tell her she's Maganda or whatever and she melts, then you have something special that other men do not have.

Also, you speak of physical appearance. With all due respect to the man, do you think Winston is some kind of Adonis?

A few things about looks:
1. Men overestimate women's requirement for looks. I have seen some really unattractive dudes with some very attractive women literally everywhere.
2. Most men who think they are ugly are not nearly as ugly as they think they are. For most of them, it is all in their minds.
3. Although women's primary asset is their beauty, that is not the case for men. There's more to being a man than having a handsome face.

But I think the main problem is that most men are clueless when it comes to noticing which women are interested. They can't see signs and signals. Also, some men preselect women and ignore the ones who want them while focusing on the wrong ones. Let the woman do the choosing. Sit back. If she chooses you, you'll be her prince if you connect in the end. You're the man she wants. If you pick her, then she'll know you value her presence greatly, maybe even too much.

Besides that, I think many women also have some idea in their heads of what they want. If you go around hitting on random women and you don't match what they have already been programmed with, then you may get shot down. At least if the woman picks the man, the man already knows that he fits that part of what she wants already. He doesn't have to wonder about his looks, height or weight or whatever. She chose him.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

droid wrote:
chanta76 wrote:For example in South Korea the local Korean guys are getting taller and hitting the gym and dressing allot better. So many of the younger Korean girls are picky and it doesn't help that there is gender imbalance by 10% having more men ..
Contrary to my expectations and the BS portrayed on their shows, Koreans are just a bunch of horrible, horrible people. Never had i seen such manner-less, inhuman, robotic, stuck-up, and socially retarded mofo's. I've been reading and they also have some weird collective disorders. They can go to hell.
I will make a thread on this alone at some point, once i collect more information, but i really hope someone that's actually on-location proves me wrong first.
I've read similar. I've also been watching the shows which are pretty good. So a +1 on you expanding on your observations.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The men in the manosphere really hype themselves up with this overemphasis on height. The average European man is 6'1'' if not more? First, I simply don't believe that. Even so, so what?

Any woman who says a man must be 6'1" or taller is the same as a man who says a woman must have 36 DDD. I mean it's okay to like them big, but if you have a precise number in mind which is absolute? Then that just means you're a nutjob. That's like completely stupid and way too superficial.

So you mean everything else falls into place, but because of an inch or two of something which doesn't matter then she's gonna bolt? To that I say, EXCELLENT! Do you know why? Because she just saved you a lot of heartache, frustration, time, love, energy, resources and emotions.

You don't want a slut who is so concerned about something so insignificant. You want someone who is at least alive enough to realize that men are people too.

Stop focusing on the body part and focus on the totality of the person. Humans are much more than just some statistical analysis of their height.

With all due respect to the OP, your focus determines your reality. This man is under a strong delusion. The things which he is writing can't be true. Life simply doesn't work the way he thinks it does. He just sees what he wants to see, likely because of a depressive state of mind regarding women. Now he's here to infect us with it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

So has God dropped that beach summer quality girl on you lap -effortlessly- yet?
How's that working out?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

newbgold wrote:
I feel for you brother, let me tell you, the window is closing fast for the NORMAL man everywhere Don't put yourself down, you look Ok dude.
It is infuriating that now more and more you are considered a 'loser' if you don't go for tatoos and/or ear gauges and other stupid behavior.
Thank you for the kind words.

It does seem like the world is closing in on men. Especially men who don't have male model looks.
Why is this happening?
Is it because women are overexposed to the Hollywood hunks on TV and Internet?

As for tattoos, you are absolutely right that you are considered a loser or a weak man if you refuse to get them.
I think that the modern world has an obsession with hypermasculinity.
Everyone says that MIllennial men are less masculine than men in the previous generations and that modern men have lower testosterone. My own observations tell me otherwise. It seems like the current generation of men obsessed with muscles, tattoos, and rap music are much more masculine than say the Boomer men, many of the latter were effeminate hippies.
Quit your bitching and act like a man. You can't change your face
Retiredfrank, your generation had much better dating conditions for men. Women were not so picky about men's looks. Men's looks were not such a crucial factor. Also, what was considered good-looking for a man was not set so ridiculously high. Becoming a good-looking man was more achievable for a man in your generation. The male celebrities of your day (Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, etc..) were more easy to emulate and associate with than today's male celebrities.
Also, men in your generation were much more feminine than my peers.
Yes, women always desired a good-looking man or a bad boy deep down inside. But being a hot stud was never an absolute requirement until recently. Today, more men in their 20s than women in their 20s get plastic surgery. Retiredfrank, just think how ridiculous it would have been in your time if young men would have wanted to get plastic surgery. But today, men are slaving away at the gym, using steroids, and surgically altering their appearance just for a slight chance to sleep with a normal looking women. I am sure that back in your time men were not required to go to such lengths. Yes, women always preferred men who were tall, muscled, chiseled, etc, but there is a difference between preference and absolute requirement set in stone.

Retiredfrank, before you scold me again and give me the same "man up" misandrist arguments any further, look at pictures of couples in your generation.
http://flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... les-9a.jpg
http://flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ples-2.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 15ff36.jpg
https://mildredmoss.files.wordpress.com ... _400_1.jpg
Feminine attractive women dating equal feminine but unattractive men. Women could forgive about looks so much more back then.
Compare the total lack of masculinity for Boomers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8 with the cartoon hypermasculinity of Millennials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g. The famous mangina in the first video is one extreme and the total caricature of a testosteronal man in the second video the other extreme. In my opinion, both extremes are bad. A normal man should be somewhere in between by masculinity.
You call yourself short at 5'10?! That's the national average in the US. I'm about 5'5 maybe 5'6 with the right shoes. What are my chances? I should probably just jump off a bridge at this point.
European men are one-two inches taller, and the Millennial European are even taller. The average European Millennial is about 6'1-6'2, if not more. Also, if the women require the man to be over 6'1, then it doesn't matter if your height is 5'5 or 5'10. Both are too short to generate the woman's attraction. We both fall short of the required height, and it now doesn't matter by how much. If a job requires your college GPA to be 3.5, it doesn't matter if your college GPA is 3.0 or 2.5. You will not the job either way. But this is even worse, because college GPA depends on your hard work, disciple, and intelligence, something within your control. But height is beyond your control. Guts, I feel for you, and even though I am taller, I am in the same ship as you.
On the subject of height, what about guys who are say, taller than 6'1"? Do they do better in EE, all else being equal?
In the Eastern Europe of 2016, height is necessary, but not sufficient to be sexually successful. I know that my trip report was very long, but I listed several examples where tall and good-looking men who have trouble getting laid in today's Prague. They fall slightly short of the Hollywood hunk look, so Prague girls are passing them for male models. Because they fall slightly short of the standard, it's just the same as with college GPA example I mentioned earlier.
Ironically, height did not matter at all in Eastern Europe as late as 2014. That was when the "busted dudes test" still applied in those countries. Even two years ago, a 5'6 poorly dressed nerdy man with a beautiful woman was still a common sight in Eastern Europe. Not anymore.

What angers me the most is that Eastern European women did not have such ridiculous standards just a few years ago. Had I gone to Eastern Europe as late as 2013, I would have been able to date and sleep with decent looking women easily. Also, as late as 2013, Eastern Europeans told me that I have decent looks, above average. Now, just 2.5 years later, I am considered below average in looks in these same cultures. My looks did not change, I did not become uglier between now and then, but in the eyes of women I went from above average looks to below average looks. The steady diet of Hollywood hunks changed the women's attraction patterns in a very short time span. I am just so frustrated that I came to Eastern Europe just a couple of years too late.

When I was planning my trip last summer, I looked at this forum and at Roosh V forum for tips to assess the dating climate. I was aware that the dating scene was in decline for men everywhere in the world. But I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that it would decline that fast. In 2015, I assessed that Eastern European women would still be an option for 5 yeas, Latin American women would still be an option for 10 years, and Asian women would still be an option for another 15-20 years. It looks like the typhoon of Hollywood hunks swept off Eastern European and Latin American women as an option in mere months. I just still don't get how the dating scenes in these regions aligned with the American dating scene so quickly? One would think that years of intense and steady social change would be required to change a country from a dating paradise for men to a complete dating hell for men. But this happened in months! Also, we all know that women were less visual than men less than a generation ago. It used to be men who cared about looks of their partners, not the women. But today, women are more visual than men have ever been in human history. Is it really due to the media bombardment of women with Hollywood hunks? One would think that it would take at least a century of intense and steady social change to reprogram women to be attracted only to hypemasculine male models. But this happened in about half a generation! How did the women's attraction become rewired so fast? Can someone here explain....

So, with my looks and with the current dating scene, is the Philippines the only option for me?
I'm going to tell you right now that it is not possible for any of this to be true. You just have this immense fear of good looking men having stolen all of the world's women, which is a self deception. You were disappointed with your trip, but that's probably because you've been deceived by yourself into this depressive, delusional state in which there are equal numbers of good looking men for ALL of the available women in the world, and that magically somehow you're left on the outside of the party.

This is your own self delusion. Wake up. Just three years ago you WOULD have gotten good reactions from women there? To me, that sounds more like an assumption than a fact.

You do know that even though men are much more muscular today, that is not a proof they are more masculine. I'd say the opposite in fact, that it is proof that they have become vain and interested in their appearance, which is a female trait if you ask me. Also, trying to make themselves pretty for women. That is not manly. That is becoming the woman. It's women's job to be pretty, not men's. You've got it all backwards. That's why women wear make up, they wear awful shoes with six inch heels, it's why they get boob jobs, do their nails, do their hair. It's women's jobs to be pretty, not the man's job. Attempting to pretty yourself up for the opposite sex to such an extreme is a feminine trait.

By the way, what happened to the 5'6'' fat dorks from three years ago? Did they all die? Or did they move to the USA or China? You mean in three short years the women of an entire region who were going with shorter men all of a sudden just dumped them all and found >6'1" Adonises? Seriously?

You've also got some twisted analysis of masculinity and femininity.

Also, was there some secret stash of these tall, movie handsome European men? Were they hidden before? Where did they come from? And how does it happen in only three years?

Do you really believe that women were all that much better in 2006?

And you think time is running out, especially on a definite and measurable scale. What's going to happen to all those Colombian women? Somebody gonna nuke them? Oh right. Americanization and they're gonna get spoiled. You better give up right now then, since the whole world hangs on such a delicate balance.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

People had been making fun of me all my life, especially about my face, calling me ugly. I thought I was the ugliest guy in the world. Anyhow, I went to Colombia three years ago. And of course, people there also called me ugly, and that just sunk my heart so low. Those couple of strangers making those comments just really dampened my spirits. And also the first and only girl there I asked out didn't say yes, so that also crushed me.

I was a very serious guy.

Well looking back, turns out I was under that strong delusion that I was ugly, or at least horribly ugly anyway. There were quite a few women who were interested in me. I was just too distracted by my own self-pity to see it. I missed all the signs, and those signs which I did see, I dismissed because they either couldn't be true or it was because it meant the opposite (meaning that she was doing it to be mean cause she thinks I'm ugly).

I was assigning the wrong meanings to things which happened. When women were doing those things, it was because they were interested. But because I was under this delusion of being ugly, because many people called me ugly, I didn't get to recognize the women who were interested.

It's the mindset that matters. Wake up.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:So has God dropped that beach summer quality girl on you lap -effortlessly- yet?
How's that working out?
No, but I can see I was given many opportunities last summer that I just let slip through my fingers because things didn't happen the way I wanted them to happen exactly. I should have just gone with it rather than getting nervous and second guessing myself. I've been cowardly in that way every time really, and it is completely my fault for my lack of faith.

I haven't gone out so much this summer yet, but I'm looking.

Thanks, Droid for asking.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The OP is definitely seeing the world as he wants to see it and infecting us all with his craziness. His problem is in his mind, not with his height or face or lack of muscles. (Why not build muscles? 30 minutes calisthenics and yoga each morning will build a body at least equal to that of the first guy he showed, and taking it easy on the food will give a six pack, which are good things whether or not they attract women.)

But let's assume the situation really is as bad as the OP says: women don't want sex any more, or there is a huge shortage of attractive women, or the women are all going after the top men. There are alternatives. Why doesn't the OP try prostitution? Why not try unattractive women? Why not masturbation and MGTOW like me? The title of this forum is "Happier Abroad" not "Slaves to p***y Abroad". There are many reasons for going abroad other than women. If you build your life around women, you will be dependent on another person for your happiness, and that is a bad situation. Sharing sex is enjoyable, but that's all it is, sharing what we can do alone via masturbation. Sharing sex can be better than sex alone (masturbation) and sharing sex with someone we love (sex within a relationship) is usually better than sharing sex with a stranger (prostitution), but it's not the end of the world if we can't share.

The OP moans and groans about not being in EE two years ago. Well, if he had met a girl then, she would have dumped him by now, given all the cultural changes he says have occurred since then. So just as well he didn't meet her and possibly marry and have children with her.

BTW I've been on Ukraine now for six weeks and I was in Spain for 3 months prior to that and then in the United States before that. In all these places, most young women are hooked up with ordinary looking young men. Yes, the tattoo plague is particularly bad in the USA but it's also hitting Ukraine. Much less obesity among young people in both Spain and Ukraine than the USA, but the older people everywhere are fat slobs.

Finally, same as Adama and probably many other guys here, including the OP (who is NOT particularly odd looking though he does have a weakling cry-baby personality which is disgusting to women everywhere), I blow opportunities with women constantly by ignoring their signals or sending negative signals of my own, and have been doing this all my life, and I suspect this is the real problem with most guys on this forum. We go overseas because we don't fit into USA culture. Nothing wrong with trying to find another culture where we do fit in without drastic and thus impossible changes to our personality, but we need to recognize that in some cases our personality is such that we won't fit in anywhere and so some inner change may be necessary. In particular, the OP needs to start acting like a man instead of a crybaby, the fatties on this forum need to lose weight, those who lack muscles need to do pushups and other exercises every morning, and those like me who keep driving women away and/or ignoring their signals to approach need to figure out why we keep doing this.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adama,

You some pick up artist? You kind of sound like this pick up artist called the supreme. He always said women do the choosing. What happens if it's always the fatties girl that do the choosing and none of the decent looking girls pick you? My advice is that guys have to become proactive and do whatever he can to improve situation and yes this means relocation if he can. And yes it also means approaching girls .

Retiredfrank,

It's possible that the OP maybe seeing the world in a bias view but its also possible he might be right. I do agree that men can live without women but if a man has to turn to masturbation or prostitution for sexual release sometimes it's not satisfying for some men. They still need genuine connection with someone. For some guys they also might want a family or marriage .

Droid,

Anything that becomes a anti-Korean view point traveler is not far behind. So I expect him to say something but to be honest I'm korean ..but grew up here in USA. I hated living in the USA because I experience racism quite often plus dealing with all the other bullshit. Why not relocate to Korea? Work and family reason here in the states maybe someday i will relocate somewhere in Asia . However, I meet other people who love living in USA .

So whose view is correct? What it comes down to is everyone will have different experience. This applies to USA and also to other countries.

Korea honestly is not a good place to go for happierabroad. However, there are some expats who are happy there. A couple of things about Korean people there is a layer nationalism in Korea towards non-Koreans so you won't get that white worship behavior you might find in other places. I think for some expat men they get disappointed because they are not the chad thundercocks over there.

Korea is also very competitive it's starts at a young age in school. It's kind of like you read articles about tiger mom raising their kids to be overachiever . This happens in school and work which effects there social behavior..maybe this is what you were implying. However, if you get accepted by Koreans they would treat you like family. For expats it's much harder compared to let say a Korean-American .

Korean women are still slimmer and feminine compared to western women and there are some Korean women who are open to dating nonKorean men. And yes they do treat the men really well. I met expats who decided to stay in Korea only because of there korean girl friend.