HAers at the Battle of Berkeley

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: HAers at the Battle of Berkeley

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:Bike lock attacker arrested: http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/ ... ly-weapon/
I wonder if that guy would have been caught if he wasn’t traced and doxed by /pol/. This seems like a major victory for “weaponized autism”.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Weird, the Jews. Throwing bagels...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ALiADrJro[/youtube]
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

College revolutionaries are so stupid. Did you 5 learn anything from that event or from eachother?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I learned that I have a profound startle response which caused the bad guys to throw fireworks at me personally. Thus my presence did everyone a favour, other than fschmidt who was injured by one of the fireworks thrown at me. I also learned that I tend to think globally, in that if bad shit is going on I want to stop it or if I can’t, run away. I was amazed at how calm everyone else was. Or maybe I’m just a complete coward. Whatever.

The thing was that we really did witness a part of history. It was the last time that non-communist people could assemble in public in the US and expect to get away with it. The bad guys thought it was good enough to allow their unofficial goons to attack you while their official goons did nothing. Berkeley showed that this strategy wouldn’t work, because the good guys could fight back and kick ass. Hence from then on the idea was to openly attack non-communist rallies and then use the corrupt courts to railroad any non-communists who had the temerity to defend themselves. It was the beginning of a new era. I'm glad I was there to see it.