European Trip Report
Without a doubt western Europe was just awesome and if I could somehow transplant my life here in the United States to Europe my quality of life would improve.
The basic Pros of Europe:
• Overall Europeans are more relaxed and laid back. Even in Paris where there was lots of hustle and bustle people seemed to work to live opposed to living just to work.
• European food was much more healthy and fresh. From what I understand the chemicals and preservatives that is put into American food is illegal in Europe.
• I didn't feel that I was in a police state and had no worries of encountering aggressive cops. Actually, I didn't see any police cars or cops through 3 different European countries other then the police station that was in the center of a red light district that I saw. Yes, prostitution is legal in Belgium and the police are there to protect the sex workers should they have a problem.
• Europe is a lot more exciting, fun and vibrant. I believe it's because of all the unique old architecture, museums and all the little mom and pop stores. Walking down one side street in Paris is more fun and exciting then going to an entire mall in America. Even the public transportation gets interesting as they create spaces for anyone to play musical instruments.
• Multiple ways to get around in Europe. You can take the bus, train, subway, motorbike, bicycle, walk, or use a car. Where here in America all we use is automobiles even just going down the street, in Europe they use bicycles as a major means of transportation.
• I didn't see or detect any thug or ghetto culture. Just didn't see any ignorant trashy people black or white. Didn't see any fat overweight or obese people. Even the blacks in Europe, they far outclass the blacks in America. The blacks in Europe were mature, hardworking and professional.
• European women far outclass American women. European women were very feminine they took pride in being dressed up, and carried themselves like ladies. European women also weren't afraid of men or of me. Where in the United States I'm ignored and a woman in public will try and go the furthest away from you in Europe women will sit next to you on a train, they give you compliments, and I was actually helped with my luggage off an elevator by an attractive woman.
Actually, if I lived in Europe I would try and get a girlfriend. For me it was like finally I see some quality women that are worth more then just a roll in the hay. This also explains why the red light districts that I went to weren't as popular as I thought they would be dispite Playboy Bunny blonds (for 50 Euro) waiting behind the glass doors. Quite simply there is no need to use prostitutes as there is so many quality women just walking around in the street who are open for you to talk to them.