Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.

What should Eurobrat do next? PLEASE VOTE!

Give up on Europe and move back to the USA, bang sluts and get back to making real money and creating a real life?
26%
Chop his dick off, move to tibet and become a MTGOW monk and write all women and dating off completely?
4%
Move to the Philippines and develop a strong case of yellow fever?
22%
Suck it up like a man, stay in Europe and try a different country?
26%
Keep writing posts and bashing Winston & HA?
22%

Total votes: 27
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 10:07 am
eurobrat wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 9:13 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 3:30 pm
Ah yes. The NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) argument, a telltale sign of gynocentric brainwashing.

This is the very thinking that leads men to their ruin and sometimes death. I don't know why suicides such as Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams fail to impress upon men of your point of view the error of such thinking.

There is no such thing as "A good woman." Women are creatures of their natural programming, period. A woman is programmed to obtain choice genetic material, then provision for her and her offspring from the highest value man she can ensnare into her web.

Men, because of their programming, become susceptible to this ensnarement based upon the procreative value of women (ie beauty). Every man who marries himself into poverty, utter misery, or death at one time believed he chose A GOOD WOMAN.

Gynocentric conditioning fools men into the good woman myth to blind men to female nature.

The female black widow spider kills the male inseminator which creates her offspring. Are such spiders being "bad" females? No, they are simply acting out the natural programming which functions as a mandate. Human women have their mandate also but Western culture has chosen to turn a blind eye to this nature and simply hope for the best.

Societies far older and wiser than the West do not make that mistake and that is why they will outlast the West with its fairytale, blue pill thinking men who participate in their own demise.

There are no "good" women. There are women who follow their natural mandate which is to passively dupe men into submission and control. If control cannot be obtained, the female will employ proxy forces to destroy the man and make off with what she can.
And you really believe this fantasy that things are so different in the East in places like Ukraine? Even after I just told a story of spending 4 days with a controlling, manipulative, spiteful, psychotic Ukrainian female.

The more you buy into these Eastern European Women/Ukrainian fairytales of things being so much better there, the more your credibility is shot. Stop glorifying these societies into being something special not and buying into a fantasy.

It's the year 2018, the world is now culturally flat and there is no where to run and hide. There's bad women everywhere and good women everywhere (including the west).

You always caught me as someone who goes around blaming the society and people around him for your own shortcomings and pitfalls. Now I know that it's true...
And I am not trying to be mean, but when you wrote in an earlier post that "she was just lying there" during sex, it said far, far more about you than it did about her.
Just because she lies there doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't enjoy the sex. What it does signify though is that she's a poor lover and that's not the mans fault. After all it takes two to tango.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Happier Abroad is DEAD. My horrible Kyiv dating experience and how I was almost killed.

Post by Winston »

Btw, consider that my buddy Robert below is still in Prague. He is married there and has a son and plays in a band still, the one I introduced him to in 2005. He is happy there and has no need to return to the US. He recently went to the US for a visit only. But he is happier in Europe and thus happier abroad. So you see, just because HA is temporarily dead for @eurobrat doesn't mean it's dead for everyone. To think that eurobrat represents the whole world is to be the most small minded person in the world.

Also, Robert is a warm positive bubbly person who is always upbeat and laughs a lot. So he is a fun upbeat guy. See the photos of us having fun in Krakow, Poland below. So maybe perhaps he attracts more positive experiences and people, whereas Eurobrat with his negative attitude and vibe attracts more negative experiences? It could be. Who knows. It's something to ponder and consider @publicduende.

Remember, we are all different. We have different vibes, souls, personalities, etc. We are different packages essentially. So naturally we will attract different things, people and experiences. We are not all the same. Thus what goes for one guy doesn't go for everyone. So everyone, please stop assuming that we are all cookie cutter guys who are all the same. You guys agree?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Zambales wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:31 am
Just because she lies there doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't enjoy the sex. What it does signify though is that she's a poor lover and that's not the mans fault. After all it takes two to tango.
Wow some common sense...

What she was pissed off at me for was sleeping with her on the first night.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I'm not negative, I'm simply saying HA is dead in 2018 where the world is globalised I come across the same profiles over here that I would in the USA.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

eurobrat wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 2:32 am
Zambales wrote:
Wow some common sense...

Ah. The story is unravelling a touch now.....

If you spent six months talking to her before linking up my guess is you really liked her so why didn't you treat her with more respect? You probably made her feel like a slut. I'm not condoning her behaviour afterwards but I can understand why she was pissed off.

How hot was she? Out of 10!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Zambales wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 3:44 am
eurobrat wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 2:32 am
Zambales wrote:
Wow some common sense...

Ah. The story is unravelling a touch now.....

If you spent six months talking to her before linking up my guess is you really liked her so why didn't you treat her with more respect? You probably made her feel like a slut. I'm not condoning her behaviour afterwards but I can understand why she was pissed off.

How hot was she? Out of 10!
Well I think 6 months is long enough to talk with someone before sex.

Winston claims an 8 but I think she was more like a 5.5 - 6 category, I tend to only go after 6's or more generally speaking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something.

What is Eurobrat complaining about? He has dated girls that are 7's and 8's. He has a good corporate job in Ireland that is paying him a good income.

What more could you ask for? Most guys would be happy with that. Eurobrat ought to be happy and glad and singing HA praises. So what is his problem? Is the problem him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:39 am

What is Eurobrat complaining about? He has dated girls that are 7's and 8's. He has a good corporate job in Ireland that is paying him a good income.

What more could you ask for? Most guys would be happy with that. Eurobrat ought to be happy and glad and singing HA praises. So what is his problem? Is the problem him?
Because like most normal people, and unlike someone else who shall remain unnamed, he has standards and expectations.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:39 am

It's not that great, I've managed to carry my corporate ball and chain all the way from sunny California to cloudy Ireland. From fine red wine of Napa valley with great fresh seafood to Fish and Chips with pints of Guinness. The level of women I'm getting here isn't any better than what I got in the USA, it's just different and with shittier English (although I had one American GF with pretty appalling English).

Are the girls more quality here, not really. Are they prettier than what I got back in the US, not really. Are they more reliable and relationship focused, not really. The list goes on and on but I swear to god the HA thing doesn't exist anymore (maybe it never did?).

Oh well, at least I have 35 holidays now and not 13.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok dude, but don't say stuff like "HA is dead". Remember you can only speak for YOURSELF. Not for others. Not even for one other man. ONLY FOR YOURSELF. Don't develop a delusional God complex like Publicduende.

Look what happened in Star Trek when Captain Kirk's friend Gary Mitchell developed a God complex and God like powers. He had to eliminate him. See the episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before". That's what I gotta do to Publicduende too. Don't let it happen to you too.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 3:07 am
Ok dude, but don't say stuff like "HA is dead". Remember you can only speak for YOURSELF. Not for others. Not even for one other man. ONLY FOR YOURSELF. Don't develop a delusional God complex like Publicduende.

Look what happened in Star Trek when Captain Kirk's friend Gary Mitchell developed a God complex and God like powers. He had to eliminate him. See the episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before". That's what I gotta do to Publicduende too. Don't let it happen to you too.

LOL I am the one with the delusional complex. Winston, honest, I think you're aging like milk. You stopped caring about the world long time ago and shut down the only feedback loop that might have made you into a better person.

I need to GTFO of this forum before I am responsible for something tragical happening to you...

Feel free to ban me, dude. I don't want to hear no more about you and your pathetic excuse for an existence of whores and lies.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Ok here's a picture of her since everyone was wondering, for the record I do not consider her a 6,7 or an 8 but a 5 at best (especially given her shitty attitude and princess complex).

aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Man, she's hot. 9+ to me. You must be a real slayer if she's only 5 to you. Sorry her personality didn't work out for you. Thanks for sharing the pic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Can't see her face properly due to it being blurred out although she looks better than a 5.

Didn't you get a clue of her princess attitude while speaking to her for those six months prior Eurobrat? Or did this sudden behaviour appear after you jumped the gun on the first night?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Her face was nice with a little bit of freckles, straight teeth, good skin and big brown eyes. She had no boobs or ass and I'm a boob guy, I need DD+ boobs to fulfil myself and feel good about the woman I'm with.

She was one of those people who's personality is completely different in real life vs. online, I couldn't tell by chatting with her.