Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by MacDaddy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 10:22 am
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:45 pm
July 29th, 2019, 12:06 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:50 am
I guess to some guys, being in the bed with an actual woman is such a rare, momentous occasion that they need to take selfies with a prostitute to show how happy they are.

By the way, you need to do something about that unsightly chest hair, and get yourself in a fitness center sooner rather than later. You have no definition, you have a double chin which you are trying to disguise with a weird beard, you're completely out of shape, and you are but a step away from having "man breasts."

Finally, the person in your bed looks like a long-haired MAN more than anything!
Ah, now I know where your overall insanity comes from. You're a self-hating masochistic homosexual closest case lol. Holy shit. You hate women because they are getting all the dick you want. Now it all makes sense. You spend 24/7 online because you don't want to act on your homosexual desires despite being almost 70 years old. You also derive a certain amount of sexual gratification from white supremacist calling you derogatory names all day. You must be in love with that corn guy lol

Anyway, women don't really think chest hair is "unsightly" you silly queer.... unless it's like 3 inches thick. The fact that you brought that up just shows you don't know anything about male to female attraction. Only homosexual attraction. The real Pleistocene currency by which a male was ranked was not cash but attention. If you were a hominid male, and people paid attention to you, carved your approval, shut up and listened when you spoke, that meant you were a leader. Men who commanded attention commanded access to community support. That meant a good nest-maker. Humans compete less for territory than for rank/attraction. Territory and possessions are only symbols of rank. He who controls the attention is high status and sexually attractive. That’s why rap stars get more ass than CEOs and why haters appear when someone is getting a lot of attention/attraction.

Humans have evolved from a social hierarchy based on threat into a social hierarchy based on attention/attraction. In our contests of beauty, in our examination rooms and in sports, in our art and literature, and in our race to win Nobel Prizes, to be recognized and valued by others, what is being competed for here is positive attention, admiration, and prestige. That is, there is a desire to express ourselves with the aim of gaining recognition of having made a positive contribution and/or of having talents/attributes; that is, we are valued. We have institutionalized this by setting up various arenas that allow people to show us what they can do.

In other words, human beings are ranked primarily for their ability to contribute to society and lesser so for their ability to physically dominate other humans. This means that the true alphas in our society are Professional Athletes, Youtube/Instagram Stars, Nobel Prize winners, successful entertainers and artists, wealthy businessmen, and politicians whom we elect based on their ability to contribute meaningfully and lead others 8)
I think I have had enough fun crushing his spirit for now, so I'm putting him on my Foe List so I don't have to be distracted by such a reprobate troll.
That's right, you better step away. Let this be a warning to you other chumps, I'm the alpha here.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by gsjackson »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:10 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:09 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer JUST gave me his number and challenged me to a fight. See how it went!!!!

I'm thinking about starting a youtube talk show. A lot of people need my help 8)
Nice lisp, MacDaddy. You're calling Contrarian Expatriate gay but honestly, I listened through your little phone call with E Irizarry and you're sounding pretty... swishy? :lol:

I'm not hating or anything, it's just funny, because I've heard some of CE's recordings in the past and comparing your voice to his, most listeners would probably guess you're the gay one. This is not a judgement of your character, lots of pictures with girls and all that, fine, but your voice is giving me pretty strong gay vibes. Are you sure you wanted to fight E Irizarry and not challenge him to a wrestling match instead? :wink:

It's a pretty standard NYC inflection. Think Mike Tyson. You wouldn't want to call him a poof.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

This is the same guy who stays at hostels and rides the rails in Ukraine.

He doesn't make 6k a month. More like six hundred. Still enough for life and a fifty dollar hooker in Ukr. He has 10 subscribers on his YT channel.

If he steps out of Kyiv he's gonna have his ass beat. Ukrainian guys don't like black dudes hitting on their women.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

gsjackson wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:51 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:10 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:09 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer JUST gave me his number and challenged me to a fight. See how it went!!!!

I'm thinking about starting a youtube talk show. A lot of people need my help 8)
Nice lisp, MacDaddy. You're calling Contrarian Expatriate gay but honestly, I listened through your little phone call with E Irizarry and you're sounding pretty... swishy? :lol:

I'm not hating or anything, it's just funny, because I've heard some of CE's recordings in the past and comparing your voice to his, most listeners would probably guess you're the gay one. This is not a judgement of your character, lots of pictures with girls and all that, fine, but your voice is giving me pretty strong gay vibes. Are you sure you wanted to fight E Irizarry and not challenge him to a wrestling match instead? :wink:

It's a pretty standard NYC inflection. Think Mike Tyson. You wouldn't want to call him a poof.

8)
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 11:35 am
This is the same guy who stays at hostels and rides the rails in Ukraine.

He doesn't make 6k a month. More like six hundred. Still enough for life and a fifty dollar hooker in Ukr. He has 10 subscribers on his YT channel.

If he steps out of Kyiv he's gonna have his ass beat. Ukrainian guys don't like black dudes hitting on their women.
Oh, it's this guy again. Botox, hair plugs, and veneers... why do you have so much cosmetic surgery done? It's not like people are going to think you're
under 80+

I make a lot more than 6k a month old man :lol:

I own over 10 businesses plus investments. Why would I put my content on youtube? 50k views is like $40? :lol:

https://techwiser.com/how-much-can-you- ... m-youtube/

Too bad I've been all over Ukraine with no problem. Just got back from Odessa in fact

Pvt apartment

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:20 am

Is that mop of hair a wig? :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:09 am
MacDaddy wrote:

I actually applaud him for trying to cover up that pointed cone head of his, but a man wearing a wig is just plain "moist" (effeminate) as they would say in the streets.

I convinced the guy is a closet homosexual who's overcompensating for that with photos with girls. Have your heard his speech. The guy sounds gayer than a drunk dude in a tutu at a Pride parade. :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

April 18th, 2020, 8:52 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:09 am
MacDaddy wrote:

I actually applaud him for trying to cover up that pointed cone head of his, but a man wearing a wig is just plain "moist" (effeminate) as they would say in the streets.

I convinced the guy is a closet homosexual who's overcompensating for that with photos with girls. Have your heard his speech. The guy sounds gayer than a drunk dude in a tutu at a Pride parade. :lol:
Why you and why shemp and now why happyguy all expert on gayman........remember macdaddy tell erazy singer he think you gay contarian......why everyone accuse everyone other of gayman.......is walter goodrige gayman he look soft and sound feminite.....what about mike tyson also have lisp speak hi voice is he gayman for you contarian.....we know you bigest coward contarian never talk to face anyman and say gayman ever even walter goodrige all you frailing body and feebled mind do is throw insult insult insult from safety cage of your internet anyonymous username for 10 years already real man show self like erazy singer and winston and stanfordguy even steve nees other brave poster not like you angry whiner bitching
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen