Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by MacDaddy »

Are HA members stupid?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Are you joking? In Eastern Europe, prostitutes flood foreign men with Tinder matches because they are looking for business you idiot. I can tell from the girls's photos that they are all prostitutes although this might not be apparent to people who have not actually lived there.

It is sad that you are bragging about prostitution Tinder matches when this happens to every foreigner over there. :roll: If you are killing it, you would be able to meet a bevy of normal girls over there, not working girls.

If this was your way of trying to boost your self-esteem or cool factor, FAIL. You look like an even greater idiot than ever before.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/5 ... ke-tinder/
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by MacDaddy »

Lol, you have never been to Eastern Europe and I can tell you're a virgin. You don't even know the difference between Tinder and Badoo. Prostitutes in EE don't even use tinder anymore, as they consider it a waste of time. Most guys using Tinder are not even in the country. You just repeat stuff from other people. You spend 24/day online reading countless shitty blogs and fourms and then post like you're some well off traveler = lol

Don't hate, you fat loser :lol:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 3:06 am
Lol, you have never been to Eastern Europe and I can tell you're a virgin. You don't even know the difference between Tinder and Badoo. Prostitutes in EE don't even use tinder anymore, as they consider it a waste of time. Most guys using Tinder are not even in the country. You just repeat stuff from other people. You spend 24/day online reading countless shitty blogs and fourms and then post like you're some well off traveler = lol

Ask yourself why you feel the need to take selfies with random girls to post on forums. It is male attention-whoring at its worst. If you were socializing and dating purely for you, you would just do it. But instead, you are trying to craft a fake persona with random picks of girls. That is what immature teenagers do and it is a horrible look. In fact, it makes me think you are not doing all that well with the ladies because you are trying too hard to show that you are.

Post some photos of your girlfriend or of your significant other. That would be fine, but to snap selfies with random European girls to try make yourself appear somehow "cool," has the exact opposite effect.

Sorry to break that to you, but you are busted as fake.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

What a dumb shit, this whole website is covered with pictures of the site admin with random girls. Why don't you tell him not to post pictures? lololl See: http://www.happierabroad.com/Photos.htm

The girls the black guy has pictures of he ACTUALLY knows

Last edited by MacDaddy on July 29th, 2019, 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Look at this male attention-whoring at its worst.

MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

I think it's pretty clear that when people don't have pictures they're actually fake liars
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 3:34 am
MacDaddy wrote:

Ask yourself why you feel the need to take selfies with random girls to post on forums. It is male attention-whoring at its worst. If you were socializing and dating purely for you, you would just do it. But instead, you are trying to craft a fake persona with random picks of girls. That is what immature teenagers do and it is a horrible look. In fact, it makes me think you are not doing all that well with the ladies because you are trying too hard to show that you are.

Post some photos of your girlfriend or of your significant other. That would be fine, but to snap selfies with random European girls to try make yourself appear somehow "cool," has the exact opposite effect.

Uh, CE, you've just busted PAG. It's kind of like calling a politician a liar. You know ... duh.

But I welcome PAG back as a prophet. He was telling us about the microbiome three years ago. Now it's all the rage in the alternative health world, and to some degree it's mainstreamed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

gsjackson wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 6:03 am
MacDaddy wrote:

Uh, CE, you've just busted PAG. It's kind of like calling a politician a liar. You know ... duh.

But I welcome PAG back as a prophet. He was telling us about the microbiome three years ago. Now it's all the rage in the alternative health world, and to some degree it's mainstreamed.

Edit: I don't mean to say one way or another about PAG bagging all the Euro-babes. I'm agnostic on that question. He might -- it's not that hard.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 3:45 am

These are not SELFIES unlike yours. Moreover, these are women with whom Winston had personal and ongoing relationships.

Pathetically asking random girls to be in selfies so you can post them on fora to appear cool, is the ultimate in fake and UNCOOL. Why younger black guys feel the need to do this is beyond me, unless of course you are trying to irritate the Cornfeds here. Newsflash: The racebaiters know selfies like that are fake posturing too.

If you were really killing it with the girls, you’d be just doing it, not trying to convince people you are. That implies the opposite.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

July 29th, 2019, 7:48 am
Why younger black guys feel the need to do this is beyond me
Most younger guys, black or otherwise, are not nearly as insecure and desperate to impress people as pag. He's the worst case I've ever seen.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

gsjackson wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 6:03 am
MacDaddy wrote:

As a prophet, he was telling us about the microbiome three years ago. Now it's all the rage in the alternative health world, and to some degree it's mainstreamed.
Well duh, everything I say is light years ahead of you people from automation to biology. I made millions from Facebook back in 2004 ;)
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 3:45 am

These are not SELFIES unlike yours. Moreover, these are women with whom Winston had personal and ongoing relationships.

Pathetically asking random girls to be in selfies so you can post them on fora to appear cool, is the ultimate in fake and UNCOOL. Why younger black guys feel the need to do this is beyond me, unless of course you are trying to irritate the Cornfeds here. Newsflash: The racebaiters know selfies like that are fake posturing too.

If you were really killing it with the girls, you’d be just doing it, not trying to convince people you are. That implies the opposite.
Lol, you're so stupid it's actully pretty funny. What counts as a preferable and legitimate action depends upon the kind of person one is. Whether one is strong, healthy, powerful and overflowing with ascending life, or whether one is weak, sick and on the decline. All life seeks primarily to expand itself. No matter what type of situation individuals find themselves in, their will to power comes through in some way or another.

Moreover, how do you know I don't have personal and ongoing relationships with these girls? This was two hours ago

So as you can see, you're just some lame stupid lard ass with a brain the size of a walnut. It's completely obvious that you're a virgin.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Shemp wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:28 am
Why younger black guys feel the need to do this is beyond me
Most younger guys, black or otherwise, are not nearly as insecure and desperate to impress people as pag. He's the worst case I've ever seen.
I find it quite enjoyable to humiliate and degrade people I find abhorrent. Posting pictures of a lavish lifestyle is like holding fresh meat to a starving person. It has nothing to do with being insecure and desperate you silly cretin :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:50 am
I guess to some guys, being in the bed with an actual woman is such a rare, momentous occasion that they need to take selfies with a prostitute to show how happy they are.

By the way, you need to do something about that unsightly chest hair, and get yourself in a fitness center sooner rather than later. You have no definition, you have a double chin which you are trying to disguise with a weird beard, you're completely out of shape, and you are but a step away from having "man boobs."

Finally, the person in your bed looks like a long-haired MAN more than anything!