Winston in Cambodia Updates + New Photos!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia Updates (+ GIRLS PHOTOS NOW!)

Post by Winston »

I walk into the bar next door when I saw some cute girls sitting there. Here you can talk to the girls and play pool with them, if you buy them a ladies drink, which is only 2 or 3 dollars and not bad.

Me playing pool with this petite girl I like.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia Updates (+ GIRLS PHOTOS NOW!)

Post by Winston »

Some cheap eateries near pub street and the night market with a variety of food. Look at the stand up menu and the prices in US dollars. Wow is that cheap or what? Obviously a man on a budget can live here quite well. The variety of food is impressive too. You won't see this kind of variety anywhere else in Asia, except maybe Thailand, but not at such low prices that's for sure!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia Updates + New Photos!

Post by Winston »

I forgot to show you guys the Cambodian girl I liked best. She was such an angel - sweet, pleasing, accomodating, beautiful, sexy, etc. The whole package. Made me feel like I was in heaven. Here is her dancing on the table in the bar.

ImageImageImageImage

Me and her in the Tuk Tuk when I took her home that night. It was so memorable. A cloud 9 experience! :) Doesn't she look so SWEET and EASYGOING with a GOOD ATTITUDE? Can you see why she mesmerized me? She made me feel like a million bucks. lol ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 4:00 am
I forgot to show you guys the Cambodian girl I liked best. She was such an angel - sweet, pleasing, accomodating, beautiful, sexy, etc. The whole package. Made me feel like I was in heaven. Here is her dancing on the table in the bar.

ImageImageImageImage

Me and her in the Tuk Tuk when I took her home that night. It was so memorable. A cloud 9 experience! :) Doesn't she look so SWEET and EASYGOING with a GOOD ATTITUDE? Can you see why she mesmerized me? She made me feel like a million bucks. lol ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Did you drug that girl? Serious question.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Did you drug that girl? Serious question.
Of course not. Why would I drug her? She didn't look drugged. Are you crazy? Perhaps you are drugged? As you can see, she looked sweet and accommodating. She treated me like a king. It was unforgettable. And she was so sensual and sexy too.

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Looks like she's on a big dose of Xanax/some sort of benzo.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

onethousandknives wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Why does she look like that? Because she was sweet and nice to me?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OTB was in Cambodia last year too. Heres a video of Angkor Wat that he made.

https://youtu.be/vUnwM8mvgLA

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 8:05 pm
onethousandknives wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Why does she look like that? Because she was sweet and nice to me?
Sorta droopy looking eyes and her facial expression that looks overly serene and not caring at all about anything.

Those drugs are used for anti-anxiety but are also sedating. Obviously being a prostitute and going home with random strangers might be a little anxiety inducing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why cant a SE asian girl be sweet and easygoing without being drugged? Have u guys met girls that were drugged before? I heard marijuana is legal in Cambodia. So who knows.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 9th, 2020, 2:26 am
I heard marijuana is legal in Cambodia. So who knows.
Is that still the case? I thought they had cracked down.
rp33
Freshman Poster

Post by rp33 »

how are the cv19 restrictions in cambodia?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rp33 wrote:
December 9th, 2020, 1:04 pm
how are the cv19 restrictions in cambodia?
See our thread about the Cambodia lockdown.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=42129

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

What is the price of the barfine in Cambodia?