Internet site claims Thailand might open to vaccinated tourists in Mid November 2021

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Internet site claims Thailand might open to vaccinated tourists in Mid November 2021

Post by florida johny »

An Internet Site Claims Thailand might open to Vaccinated tourists in Mid November 2021. I hope that is True. :D
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Internet SIte Claims Thiland might open to Vacinated tourists in Mid Nivember 2021

Post by Outcast9428 »

Won't matter for me, I'm not getting the vaccine. Guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Internet SIte Claims Thiland might open to Vacinated tourists in Mid Nivember 2021

Post by Yohan »

Thailand is even open now, but look up the long list of requirements and how much it costs to fulfill them - about November 2021 nobody still knows anything - nothing is decided. I would like to go anyway, as I have two condo units there, unused since more than one year - but I prefer to wait it out.
I am not willing to waste several thousands of dollars only for being allowed to enter Thailand and spending 2 weeks there isolated in a hotelroom after arrival.
Going home again is another critical point, not sure if and under which condition they will allow you to re-enter even your own country. And not to talk about overpriced airfare etc. etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

People are really thinking of getting lethally injected just to go to Thailand one more time before they die?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is Thailand doing that? Have they lost their sense of reality? Why doesnt their King intervene or stop the madness?

I heard Phuket is open now. But u gotta get vaccinated and go through a lot of red tape.

Why doesnt anyone tell the Thais that its just a modified flu with a 99.99 percent survival rate? So its no big deal?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
florida johny
Freshman Poster

Post by florida johny »

Winston hit the nail in the head. I hope in November it opens up where you do not have to Quarantine when you go.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnew ... ket-365354

A simple report about how it might continue this year in Thailand for tourists.
Only in Phuket it's not quarantine, but testing and some restrictions...

We have to wait up to October, I guess, to know more.
About myself, my destination is Pattaya, where I have my own rooms, not impossible to go there now for me, but I do not like to pay for quarantine, covid insurance, additional health insurance for retirement visa and so on. However AirAsia Tokyo/Osaka - Bangkok is now operating, and air fare is pretty back to normal, not so expensive. Maybe I go around October/November for 2 months with a tourist visa.
July 29, 2021

... tourists will have to spend seven days on Phuket and take the COVID-19 test twice, before they are allowed to travel through these sealed routes in Krabi, Phang-nga and Samui, which will open for tourists in August, while Chiang Mai and Lamphun will open in October.

Hua Hin district, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, and Cha-am in Phetchaburi province are expected to welcome foreign tourists from October 1st. Bangkok and Pattaya, which are still ‘dark red’ zones, will remain closed until the fourth quarter. Buri Ram province will also remain closed, with the cancellation of the Thailand Motorcycle Grand Prix.