Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston back in America - Observations and Updates

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 6:03 am
Have any of you ever seen guys cold approach women in America? Maybe it happens in nightclubs or bars. But not in normal public areas where people are shopping or eating or consuming. Lol

I have never seen a guy cold approach a woman in the United States. It's not something that is done in the USA because talking to strangers is considered taboo for some reason.

The only place where it's socially acceptable to cold approach a woman in America is at a bar or nightclub. It seems as if most men in America meet women through their friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Hey Winston, nice to see that you're back in the US again! I'd like to experience some cool weather, clean air, and buffets again. :D But that's about it.

Hope to see you again if you're up for a visit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Guhji
Yes the people here in Vegas seem nonjudgmental and polite and do not even notice others much. But they also barely acknowledge your existence too. No one ever makes small talk with strangers here. It's so weird. I used to live near Reno, Virginia City and Carson City, all in Nevada, and there I would meet people when I go out sometimes. Sometimes even by accident by a girl calling me by mistake, etc. I even met an actor for Star Trek once in Reno. That was back in 2000 and 2001. I don't know if Northern Nevada is still as friendly now. But here in Vegas it's like no matter how many times I go out, I NEVER EVER meet people. No one socializes with me or exchanges numbers with me. No interesting conversations ever happen that can be followed up on. Everyone just treats you like you don't exist and keeps a polite distance. Yeah they don't judge you or get involved with you. They keep a distance and maintain a barrier. ALWAYS. It's very weird and kind of sad and cold.

The thing is, Vegas is supposed to be a wild party town that is supposed to be fun, sinful and uninhibited. So how can this be? Even George Knapp from Coast to Coast says Vegas is the most wild and fun and raunchy place in the world. (he's obviously never been abroad) So how can Vegas be totally unsocial to the point where I never meet people outside. Ever. And everyone has this cold wall and keeps their distance from you, as if it were the norm? Everyone is in a bubble here, literally, without exception. Yet this is supposed to be the most wild city in America. Go figure. Very weird. I don't get that.

Also, it's mostly brown people here, ranging from light brown to dark brown. It's like everyone is a mixed race here, exactly what the Jewish and Zionist elites want America to be like, a population of mixed race mongoloids. For some reason, brown skinned people are drawn to live in Vegas. I don't know why. There aren't many white people here, and the ones that are white here look very trashy and degenerate and deformed, as if they went through some radioactive damage or something. Or are semi-zombified. Seriously. I don't know why. But nearly everyone here looks deformed for some reason. Soulless and zombified. They have a weird vibe that I do not connect with at all. Since I'm not degenerate or zombified or trashy, so I don't know how to vibe with such types.

How come no one looks wholesome here like in the 1950's and 1960's? lol. Back then, even the bad guys and villains on TV looked soulful, not like people here. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 2:25 am
Hey Winston, nice to see that you're back in the US again! I'd like to experience some cool weather, clean air, and buffets again. :D But that's about it.

Hope to see you again if you're up for a visit.
Sure Falcon. Where you at? Aren't you in Thailand though? If you are in the US near Vegas, I'd love to have you visit again.

Otherwise, I'll try to go to see you in Thailand next time I'm there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One annoying thing I've noticed here in las vegas is that everyone always wishes you to "have a great day" and asks "hello how are you doing?" But no one ever invites you anywhere to hang out or wants to make friends with you. Its like theres a taboo against making friends and a barrier against it. You notice that?

But in spite of that, they all wish u to have a great day. Its so annoying. I dont get the logic of that. Why talk at all if they're gonna be like that? Why wish me a great day if they dont care and aren't interested? Its very weird. Yet everyone here does that with a hive mind.

As that Lithuanian lady said to robert stark "Americans lack warmth, sincerity and closeness".

So very true. Spot on. How come americans never get lonely or need a feeling of closeness to others? I dont get it. Are Americans human? And how come no one asks this question except me? Is there something wrong with me? I wonder? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come everyone in las vegas looks physically deformed as though they have been exposed to nuclear radiation or radioactive waste, like in the resident evil movies, and been semi zombified? I swear. Nearly everyone here looks like that! Im afraid if i stay in vegas ill become deformed too. Is there some radioactive energy in vegas that causes this? How did this happen? I dont get it. Its like some horror film. Are other US states like that too?

Nearly every woman here, when u see them close up, looks malformed or deformed. Like in a zombie apocalypse movie. Furthermore they have a weird vibe. Very degenerate and spoiled. Impossible to connect with or hold a conversation with. Unless u are a bad boy or degenerate too maybe. Also 100 percent unapproachable and cold too. No eye contact at all. Zero. Very extreme. No moderation. Wtf?!

Why cant i have a meaningful conversation with a white girl here like ethan hawke did in europe in the 1995 movie "before sunrise"? Thats the ideal white girl conversation. And very realistic too. Ive had meaningful sexy stimulating conversation with white girls before, just like in that movie. So i know they exist. Just not in vegas or not in modern times.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 3:49 pm
How come everyone in las vegas looks physically deformed as though they have been exposed to nuclear radiation or radioactive waste, like in the resident evil movies, and been semi zombified? I swear. Nearly everyone here looks like that! Im afraid if i stay in vegas ill become deformed too. Is there some radioactive energy in vegas that causes this? How did this happen? I dont get it. Its like some horror film. Are other US states like that too?

Nearly every woman here, when u see them close up, looks malformed or deformed. Like in a zombie apocalypse movie. Furthermore they have a weird vibe. Very degenerate and spoiled. Impossible to connect with or hold a conversation with. Unless u are a bad boy or degenerate too maybe. Also 100 percent unapproachable and cold too. No eye contact at all. Zero. Very extreme. No moderation. Wtf?!

Why cant i have a meaningful conversation with a white girl here like ethan hawke did in europe in the 1995 movie "before sunrise"? Thats the ideal white girl conversation. And very realistic too. Ive had meaningful sexy stimulating conversation with white girls before, just like in that movie. So i know they exist. Just not in vegas or not in modern times.

"Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the nothing grows stronger! It is the emptiness that's left. It is like a despair, destroying this world. People who have no hopes are easy to control, and whoever has the control has the POWER!"
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:

Told you Taiwan Hello Kitty blank face is better than US.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:

Winston, it's the same thing in most cities in the United States. Here in Chicago, quite a few people look like they they have either been abducted by aliens or they look like zombies! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 5:07 pm
"Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the nothing grows stronger! It is the emptiness that's left. It is like a despair, destroying this world. People who have no hopes are easy to control, and whoever has the control has the POWER!"
Thats from one my favorite movies "the neverending story". You should have mentioned that and sourced the quote. Its a great allegory for the emptiness and void taking over the world. Or it may be literally true from another dimensions vantage point. You all should see it if you havent or dont remember it.

Why does everyone have to give in to this zombification? Why dont people resist it? Like the protagonist in zombie movies? Lol. I feel like Alice in Resident Evil. Lol

Do any of you ever feel like the last survivor in a zombie apocalypse movie? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When u see soulless isolating strip malls in the USA dont u start wondering why american soldiers join the military just to defend "all this"? Lol. Wtf? Makes no sense. Whats there to defend? A socially isolating strip mall where people work and consume and dont talk to strangers? How does that inspire people to join the armed forces to defend all that? Its baffling. I always wonder, wtf?!?!?!

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 8:52 am
Guhji wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 5:07 pm
Thats from one my favorite movies "the neverending story". You should have mentioned that and sourced the quote. Its a great allegory for the emptiness and void taking over the world. Or it may be literally true from another dimensions vantage point. You all should see it if you havent or dont remember it.

Why does everyone have to give in to this zombification? Why dont people resist it? Like the protagonist in zombie movies? Lol. I feel like Alice in Resident Evil. Lol

Do any of you ever feel like the last survivor in a zombie apocalypse movie? Lol
Focus on the positives, Winston. Las Vegas is a consumer paradise, and relative to other large cities, I think very affordable. It's a very convenient city. Everything you need is within a 20 min driving radius of your location. Sunny weather near 365 days a year. It's a very clean city with breathable air. Lots of good things here.

Why are you spending your time "wondering" about things that you have no control over anyways? The world is what it is.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 8:52 am
Why does everyone have to give in to this zombification? Why dont people resist it?
Winston, this is great. You are great. Your observations are great. It's great to have the ability to be so truthful and clearly identify what exactly is happening. This is powerful. People can know what is wrong, and then make steps to change it.

I want to create a solution for this deranged society we live in. I want to take these observations and propagate them around America and the world, so that everyone becomes informed about what is happening and knows how to live a better life, and then makes changes to become a better person, so that eventually, America becomes a great place in which to live.

I am not beholden to anyone. I can say whatever I want, and I am not afraid of mere criticism. I have no employer to respect. I have already disgusted my family, and I have alarmed my former hometown and former classmates due to my decision to make my (healthy) desires heard, and to strive to break free of this unfree society run by soulless sociopaths, by recognizing that I am a healthy male who has normal, healthy, masculine desires, masculine values, for health and happiness, cooperation and love, respect, that have not been lost in the wake of addictive substances, mind control, corporate propaganda, feminism, ubiquitous in the world today.

I am a real man! The representation of what the average man should be! I am pursuing what a healthy man should! My interests are normal and natural!

I have a high sex drive! A high amount of lust for life!

I am, like you Winston, asserting myself and what I think is important, uncensored. I am reaching for a better life, and I am holding nothing back.

I want to arrange information into a set of beliefs, that can be called "a new religion," and by following this religion, people will become the best human beings possible.

I believe the reason that people are soulless, how they have no desire to be social and connect intimately, and form deep relationships, is largely due to all the alternative sources of stimulation that they expose themselves to, which weaken their desire to be social, romantic, sexual, etc.

You are a vegetarian, so you are lacking in that source of stimulation. Meat (animal protein) causes insulin to be hyper-secreted, which delivers a drug-like blast of pleasure to the brain. People use it as a form of pleasure, of fun, and therefore, they are that much less desiring to seek out a human being for pleasure, or don't appreciate socializing as much.

There are so many sources of stimulation. When people feel lonely, they turn to food, weed, caffeine, alcohol, etc. instead of people. Or, when they are with people, they require to be simultaneously stimulated by such substances, or else they feel bored, because their brain adapts over time to the high level of stimulation they are exposed to on a daily basis.

I am wondering, are there any, or many, other sources of stimulation, that Americans typically indulge in, that you abstain from? If so, maybe that explains it, because that is the case with me, why I am so different and socially awkward, how people perceive me as odd, and my visions cult-like.

Here I will list all the sources of stimulation that people use:

- Meat, flesh foods
- Caffeine
- Dairy, casein (casomorphin)
- Chocolate (theobromine, caffeine, refined sugar, phenylethylamine, casein)
- Refined sugar
- Refined grains
- Processed foods such as soda, potato chips, corn chips, crackers, cookies, donuts, etc.)
- Oil
- Excessive sodium
- Shopping, buying
- Gambling
- Porn
- Receiving text messages via text, social media sites, or dating sites (women receive massive amounts)
- Anti-depressant or other psychiatric medication
- TV
- Movies
- Books
- Magazines
- Travelling
- Venues, exhibits, etc. (restaurants, bars, clubs, museums, Starbucks, theme parks, zip lining, skydiving, horseback riding, etc.)
- Internet (blogs, forums, YouTube videos)
- Illegal drugs
- Smoking weed
- Tobacco
- Alcohol
- Phone/voice communication
- Video games, computer games
- Music
- Exercise
- Sex, Making Love
- Childbirth, existing with your family
- In-person friendship, talking with each other, sharing perceptions, beliefs, debating
- Breathing clean air
- Gardening
- Competitive sports, competitions, games
- Working, volunteering, helping people

I avoid many of the unhealthful sources. I avoid, by default, any that I feel are damaging to my body or mind.

So that's why I think I am more lonely, in demand of social connection, introspective, principled, moral, controlling, focused on sex, childbirth, etc.

I have an increased ability to focus. I feel more pleasure when I am by myself, sober of the substances that people usually feel they need in order to "survive," than people usually do.

So, for example, I am entertained by mere conversation; I don't need to have coffee or alcohol while I am talking to someone.

And this ability to receive more pleasure by merely sitting quietly and having a peaceful conversation, an exchange of observations, of perceptions, and feeling spiritual pleasure of love, friendship, etc. is what is needed. This is when the desire to begin to create a better world is made possible to grow.

Most people have no desire for anything other than their addictions. They are in a different state of mind from us.

They are in pursuit of their addictions like zombies! Except, they have a very reduced attraction to people, ironically.

They are in a constant state of lack. They cannot sit still and focus. They cannot maintain eye contact because it doesn't feel good enough to. When a woman is approached by an average man, she feels no pleasure, because her brain is adapted to a high amount of near-constant pleasure and stimulation.

I see nothing else to do with my time. Nothing better.

I want to get together in person and change the world. I want to be in a room together, and put our minds together and create a solution that will change America into a place where everyone is healthy and everyone listens to you and is cooperative and healthy and values all that which is health-promoting.

I am renting a room right now. I am in Skid Row. My income at this point in time is $910 per month. I am on SSI. The rent is $473. So, I have a stable place to live and money for healthful food, whole plant foods.

Please watch this video below that I just made where I show my room. I have a TV, apartment-sized refrigerator, twin-sized bed, hand truck, a 5-gallon glass water bottle, a refrigerated water dispenser that needs to be either cleaned or modified with a new water-receiving parts because roaches got into it and left a bad smell in the drinking water even after I cleaned it, a desktop computer, and cable internet that needs to be turned back on because I did not pay the bill. A slow cooker. A ceiling fan.

We could get another twin bed in here and move things around.

I need to get an a/c unit.

The plan that I have, is to make videos every day and to attract other health-conscious people to us, men and women.

We will rent a bigger place when we have the money.

I will get a job, and whomever comes over will get a job, to pay for rent and food. We will split everything.

Then at night, we will cook a healthy dinner. We will record 24/7 live.

And we will continue to attract as many people as possible.

We will live by a set of rules that we will never break. These are:

- We will only eat whole plant foods (whole grains, beans, starchy vegetables, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds)

- We will go out for a certain number of hours per day to record ourselves meeting people and women

- We will not use foul language

- We will not smoke, drink alcohol, do drugs, etc.

- We will communicate about our needs, especially if we are angry about something

- We will not have sex with any women whom we bring to our place until 30 days have elapsed after they set foot in the place, and the women have to sleep alone at the place for 30 days in a row, and act as though they are already wedded (not legally married) to us, minus the sex or anything physical, by contributing to the preparation and clean up of meals, and the general cleanliness and tidiness of the home. They must show intellectual and emotional support of polygamy, of childbirth, in general of the mission, of LTBLP.

- We will be strict on these rules, and not let any other people break the rules

We will move to Vegas, or Colorado City, Arizona, to get a bigger place or house.

We will gravitate toward the healthiest location possible.

I think Colorado City, Arizona is a great place because it is:

- a small town not surrounded by other cities, so it is peaceful and relaxing, and has clean air

- largely polygamous, or at least the people who reside there now are very familiar with polygamy because many of them were raised in polygamous households

- 99% white, which I believe is advantageous to any of us who are white, because white women are much more likely to choose white men as relationship partners

- influenced by Mormonism, which does not allow smoking, drinking alcohol, coffee, or the consumption of large amounts of meat, and it promotes maximum reproduction

- it has a median age of 15. I think this is because there are few jobs and no hospitals. This is good, because there are fewer older people with money who would otherwise spoil the young women indirectly. It also clears the way for us to be dominant and be seen by the young women as the best option for them, if they love the area and prefer to stay there, as opposed to venturing out to college and moving to a big city where there are way more opportunities

Another seemingly good location is The Farm (located in Tennessee), which is a place where hippies from San Francisco moved to in order to change the world. It is a 3-square-mile property that has classes on how to have a spiritual childbirth (the cesarean section rate there is only 2% versus the 32.7% average in the U.S.A.), how to grow fruits and vegetables, eating a vegan diet, yoga, creating a sustainable society, etc. and you can live or camp there, and they have a weekly potluck and had like a farmer's market. Amish people live pretty close to there, in Ethridge, and they reportedly have 10 to 20 children per family, while not using electricity.

I believe in being maximally sexually active and reproductive. I believe that sexual activity, especially Making Love (when both people strongly desire sex and also share a deep friendship and trust developed over an extended period of time) is the most therapeutic modality known (I got that from the book Think and Grow Rich) and is the most fulfilling and satisfying source of pleasure and stimulation, so life should revolve around it.

I have had sex with 12 women, and I only experienced the out-of-this-world ecstasy, where I felt that the girl and I were one soul in heaven, once. It was incredible. That is the healthy pleasure that everyone needs to be focused on creating.

Childbirth is also supposed to be similarly ecstatic and amazing if the birth is done in a peaceful, relaxing environment, and the mother had been eating a diet over the prior 9 months that did not contain animal products or refined grains (which overstimulate the rate of fetal development) so that the baby arrives at a modest weight in the range of 5 and 7 pounds, but no larger, and if the diet is low in fat. Ideally, birth should be an extremely pleasurable experience, like Making Love.

The goal is for each man in the clique to have his own house and family, and we all live in a gated community that has a "Great Wall of China" around it (so it looks alluring to new people from the outside and people want to take pictures of it) where it feels like it's the perfect world where everyone is happy and healthy all the time (happiness is a state of positive emotion that ranges from contentment to intense joy).

In our community, every man lives on acreage and has a magnificent home and grows fruits and vegetables. There is an abundance for everyone.

Every person eats the healthiest diet, and all the food is organically grown and super-fresh, so it tastes amazing.

No one engages in any health-damaging activities.

Everyone is comfortable and likes who he or she is and loves life and is at ease and peaceful, and gets to express the pleasure they feel, and their passion.

Everyone enjoys being on camera and educating and communicating what they know and insights, etc. they have and want to share.

I have been calling this lifestyle "LTBLP - Live The Best Life Possible."

I have possession of ltblp.com.

I want to install a social media platform that is similar to Facebook, but has only health-promoting content that empowers the viewer. I want sexual content to be allowed, but only if it feels healthful. I want people to upload their ecstatic childbirths, and generally express the pleasure they feel. I want pleasure to be good, and remove all inhibitions that the average person has regarding it.

"LTBLP Gated Community" is the current name for the neighborhood. Or "LTBLP Neighborhood."

"LTBLP Resort" (on the Las Vegas Strip) is a casino-looking building that is a place for tourists to be influenced with health-promoting stimuli, food, music, and activities, that informs them of what LTBLP is, and it is a place for singles to meet other healthy LTBLP-oriented singles.

If I attract no one to me from this forum, or otherwise, in the next few days, weeks, etc. I will continue to carry on, and persist until I succeed.

Here is the plan:

1. One person comes over here, or I move to someone else's place.

2. We exercise every morning, and develop bigger and bigger muscles as the weeks go on, and simultaneously become very lean.

3. We have or get day jobs, so that we earn enough money to pay our share of the rent, utilities, food, etc.

4. By default, we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time every day.

5. We go out and record ourselves talking to men and women for a certain number of hours each day, that we commit to doing, no matter what.

6. We produce an edited version of the live video each day.

7. We create a Meetup.com ad, craigslist ad, etc. to advertise our dinners and philosophy.

9. We invite more people to the place.

10. We go to a wholesale produce distributor and purchase 50-pound bags of rice, beans, potatoes, etc.

11. We create a Facebook group and Facebook ads.

12. We create merchandise, like t-shirts and hats.

13. We attract as many people as possible, every day.

14. We get a house.

15. We install a social media site at LTBLP.com, that is similar to Facebook, and users populate it and start sharing healthy and happy content. We mod the posts, to ensure that only the cleanest, health-inpiring content is active, then pay people in the Philippines to.

16. When we have demonstrated success, shown by us having fit, muscular bodies and multiple healthy, happy, fit women orbiting us every day, we create a coaching program that transforms people all around the world, that they pay $1,997 for 6 weeks and get lifetime access to a Facebook group, and we do a weekly private webinar.

17. In the house, each man attracts women to live with him in his room, but when he attracts too many women, he moves out to his own house.

18. The women can only go in the man's room after they have lived at the house for at least 30 days and have gone through the motions of being a good woman, such as by performing her duties of cooking, cleaning, having a pleasing personality, expressing love, care, respect, etc. The women have rooms where they sleep in bunk beds.

19. In his house, he impregnates each woman and over the years, each woman has 10-20 children.

20. As each child is born successfully and ecstatically, as the world watches live, girls and women become extremely interested in childbirth, etc. and the general lifestyle of LTBLP, because it feels so good to them. Everyone who is a part of LTBLP is healthy and happy all the time.

21. As we generate income via the coaching program, etc. We obtain loans to construct the LTBLP Gated Community.
Then we do a similar deal for the LTBLP Resort.

22. Along the way, we develop official songs of living the best life possible. We create music videos of the songs and they get millions of views, or billions.

23. Eventually, pretty much every woman you see in America will be thin and attractive, and respect any men who approach or compliment with her. There will be no such thing as "creepiness." Men will be healthy and fit too. Everyone, seemingly, will be oriented to building a family. The men will be working, and the women will be at home. And people will know the philosophy, the meaning, behind why they live how they do, and have confidence that they are Living The Best Life Possible!

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:

Winston! My son!

Daddy give you money! For travel!

Why you don't go Europe?!

Why you stay Vegas?? You only spend for Bunny Ranch!!

WHY YOU SO DUMBASS??????

Love,
Your Daddy
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I don't think Winston would go back to Bunny Ranch after what happened. You can get a prostitute in Eastern Europe for cheaper and much better looking.

I heard you can get a Kiev prostitute off Tinder for $50-$100. Not that I would know because I don't use them.

Winston is not stupid. He has something planned.