Steve Hoca's Trip to the Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: You don't understand. We all want clean streets. But we don't like countries like Singapore where women are too picky, not as approachable, and not as open to strangers. That's no fun. So going there isn't a solution. You are forgetting why we are here. What's the point of having clean toilets if there's no romance, passion or special memories? Time just goes by and is wasted, like what I experience in Washington state and Taiwan.
What if you want clean streets, safe streets, first world comfort and friendly approachable women who like to flirt with you at the same time? Can you have both? Is there a compromise or middle ground? I think Eastern Europe or Central Europe may be a good middle ground. What do you think?
The short answer is, no, if you went to a country because you want to chase skirt, you should be looking at skirts and not the public toilets. The longer that you make your list (scope creep), the less likely that all conditions will be meet. i.e. one does not go to an inland city to look for ocean views and beach access.

The long answer:

1. If you want to know about Central Europe or Eastern Europe, you should ask someone who live there, or go there yourself. If you ask someone who has never lived or visited there, you will get hearsay. If you ask someone who lives there, you will get his or her experience, which may not be applicable to you. If you go there yourself, you will get first hand experience on how local women will receive you today. Also, people who are very successful socially are less likely to waste their time talking about it on internet forums. They "do it" instead of "talk about it".

2. Just because person A went to Country X and had a great time, does not mean that Person B will enjoy the same. And just because you enjoyed your visit 10 years ago, does not mean that a visit would be as enjoyable today -- times have changed, people have changed, etc. Sometimes a great experience can only occur at a specific junction where many factors converge to form a favorable environment. Once that period expires, it may not occur again in your lifetime.

3. I used to fly to Singapore for work. In my personal experience, women in Singapore, at least for me in late 1990s to mid 2000's period, was friendlier and easier to meet & date than women in California. Singapore is nice, clean, orderly, and the public toilets are in good working order. BUT, that's my experience, and I already had a social network from CSU Fullerton alumni, coworkers at local office, WoW guild members, etc. Thus, my experience is different from someone who goes there and doesn't know anyone. How "Person B" will be received there is dependent on his own junction. It's entirely possible that he may meet the love of his life at McDonalds in Singapore, or get ran over by a car and goes home wrapped in bandages.

4. This board's name is "Happier Abroad". Every person has different wants and ideas about what makes him/her happier. I have a HS friend who moved back to TW and currently works for US pharma company. He loves his business trips to India and describes the trash dump next door to his first class hotel in India in vivid detail. He thinks TW is "too clean" and he loves the developing world scene. I don't think I'd enjoy staying next to a trash heap and gawk at the trash pickers, but hey, if that makes someone else happy, by all means, go for it.

5. A negative person will eventually find something to be unhappy about. The streets can be cleaner and the women friendlier, and he will simply bitch and moan about the weather or whatever else that irradiates him at the moment. A normal person will simply mention his dislike and move on, versus a negative person will dwell on it over and over again, like bashing his head against a brick wall, knowing that he cannot break the wall with his head, but he keeps banging his head against it anyway as if he cannot just walk around it.
Last edited by momopi on November 2nd, 2012, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by The_Adventurer »

momopi wrote: It's entirely possible that he may meet the love of his life at McDonalds in Singapore, or get ran over by a car and goes home wrapped in bandages.
heheh I think this statement completely sums up HA.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by pete98146 »

momopi wrote:
5. A negative person will eventually find something to be unhappy about. The streets can be cleaner and the women friendlier, and he will simply bitch and moan about the weather or whatever else that irradiates him at the moment. A normal person will simply mention his dislike and move on, versus a negative person will dwell on it over and over again, like bashing his head against a brick wall, knowing that he cannot break the wall with his head, but he keeps banging his head against it anyway as if he cannot just walk around it.
Momopi, brilliant point! You hit the nail right on the head here.

Really what you are describing here is the "Ugly American"...a guy who wants his cake and eats it too. There aren't a lot of countries that will offer clean streets, mild weather, good food, safety, inexpensive living and women dying to meet foreign guys.

Here's my question. Why do the two have to be the same? Why not go to a country where there are abundant woman, marry one and then bring her to a more palatable location?

There are so many options available to us Western guys!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Steve Hoca's Trip to the Philippines

Post by Winston »

Check out what Incels Wiki said about Steve Hoca's trip to the Philippines. Is it true?

https://incels.wiki/w/Steve_Hoca
Phillipines
Steve went to the Phillipines and sent field reports to Winston Wu. He was disappointed by the experience and calls the Phillipines "a meme". He said he paid for a blowjob from a woman, it was crappy, the woman asked if she could "go" afterward, and that was it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone on YouTube made a video to Steve Hoca and me to try to get the story straight on whether Steve Hoca got laid there or not. See below.

Here's what I posted under the video:

"This is Winston Wu. What Steve Hoca told me on the phone is that he met this girl in Manila that he met on a dating site. They went to a hotel together and she made out with him, but she wanted to save her virginity for her marriage, so she didn't put out fully. There were other Filipinas on Steve's list that were more willing to have sex, however this virgin girl kept making him stay with her so he could prove his loyalty to her. He felt obliged and gave in. I think he fell for her and didn't know what else to do. He should have dated the other girls that were more willing to put out, but he was indecisive and weak willed it seems. That was the impression I got. But he was only there for 2 weeks. So he didn't have time to make mistakes and learn from them. Plus he didn't have a guide like me to show him around so he didn't have anyone to guide him except that virgin girl who wouldn't put out. So she basically controlled his whole trip. I don't know if you would define that as a success or failure or neither. I think he said she was ok but he wasn't serious about her. I don't know. Maybe Hoca isn't right for the expat life and doesn't know how to connect well with foreign women? Every man his a different destiny and path, and maybe his path isn't abroad? Maybe traveling isn't in his blood? He didn't talk about it much after that."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Winston wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 7:24 am
Someone on YouTube made a video to Steve Hoca and me to try to get the story straight on whether Steve Hoca got laid there or not. See below.

Here's what I posted under the video:

"This is Winston Wu. What Steve Hoca told me on the phone is that he met this girl in Manila that he met on a dating site. They went to a hotel together and she made out with him, but she wanted to save her virginity for her marriage, so she didn't put out fully. There were other Filipinas on Steve's list that were more willing to have sex, however this virgin girl kept making him stay with her so he could prove his loyalty to her. He felt obliged and gave in. I think he fell for her and didn't know what else to do. He should have dated the other girls that were more willing to put out, but he was indecisive and weak willed it seems. That was the impression I got. But he was only there for 2 weeks. So he didn't have time to make mistakes and learn from them. Plus he didn't have a guide like me to show him around so he didn't have anyone to guide him except that virgin girl who wouldn't put out. So she basically controlled his whole trip. I don't know if you would define that as a success or failure or neither. I think he said she was ok but he wasn't serious about her. I don't know. Maybe Hoca isn't right for the expat life and doesn't know how to connect well with foreign women? Every man his a different destiny and path, and maybe his path isn't abroad? Maybe traveling isn't in his blood? He didn't talk about it much after that."
How much do you charge to take men around places for blow jobs Winston? I might have a friend who could use your help. He is very shy but has a lot of money in the back from his famliy

Note, your site is broken, here is what I got trying to reply here:

"You can’t post image or url links that are external to this domain. Please remove link above with video"
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: